Just ask yourself this: If it were a Muslim that shot up a church, would they have any sympathy for us?

Just ask yourself this: If it were a Muslim that shot up a church, would they have any sympathy for us?

Attached: D1rKXXLW0AEWUJ1.png (645x360, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland_Springs_church_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Sunday_church_bombings
cnn.com/2017/09/24/us/tennessee-church-shooting/index.html
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/01/27/world/asia/philippines-jolo-cathedral-bombing.amp.html
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?page=1&casualties_type=&casualties_max=&charttype=line&chart=perpetrator&ob=GTDID&od=desc&expanded=yes#results-table
bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEY MOSSAD. NOT A LONE SHOOTER. YOU MAKE THESE SHITTY MEMES AFTER EVERY FALSE FLAG.

NASIM.
THAT PLANE BULLSHIT.

FUCK YOU.

Attached: 1531020485140.png (1370x1154, 1.16M)

They would still blame pewdipie and trump by saying that they made the poor muslim scared and he felt he had to lash out

>would they have any sympathy for us?

Why would they?

Jow Forums is banned on all mobile networks in NZ at the moment

I dont even get the optics meme?

do you have sympathy for shooters?

there's a difference between a nation having a problem from within and a nation having a problem from without

More Columbine aesthetics please dude should've brought a buddy. That would've been epic but I suppose he did just fine alone

((()))

Ask yourself this, HAS A WHITE CHURCH SHOOTING HAPPENED RECENTLY?

The answer is no you stupid fucking fuck. Get out of your fucking white nationalist bubble.

no,they never do

it's what the synagogue shooter said on gab before killing a bunch of jews

No, and the MSM would bend over backward to make them seem as sympathetic as possible.

muslims don't shoot up churches

The "people" in that mosque would have been laughing about it, fuck those niggers I've already watched the video at least 10 times and it just gets funnier and funnier

Provably not. Because Stephen Willeford is not a household name. He's the NRA instructor who stopped a church shooting in Texas with an AR-15

Can't wait for all the blind folded white guys with signs asking for hugs for sympathy.

there was one a year or two ago, the media never mentions it.

MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
>MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
>MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
>MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
>MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
>MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
>MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
>MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
MOSSAD FLASE FLAG
>MOSSAD FLASE FLAG

Link or this is a straight up lie

>inb4 I don't know how the burden of proof works so look it up yourself

Fuck no. That's why watching this shit and reading his manifesto made my night.

Bump.

It got buried

>underageb&

you're right, they use bombs instead
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Sunday_church_bombings

Muslims killed like 100 people in an Egyptian Christian Church last year

anyone got a link to the manifesto?

they manage to rack up impressive kill counts regardless. they hate all non-muslims. Their target is everyone else, the mosque shooter and people like him are just targeting them

Faggot

There's that French priest that got his throat slit on the altar by an ISIS nutcase.

they'd talk about how they
>"don't condone the attack, BUUUUUUUUUUUT can you reaaallly say you don't sympathize after the poor Muslims were the victims of [unrelated trespass]"

Absolutely fucking not, no apologising. They don't, so we dont.

cnn.com/2017/09/24/us/tennessee-church-shooting/index.html

The answer is yes dumb fuck. The media memory holes them so I honestly believe you've never heard about a shooting of a white church.

My Muslim parents are always upset whenever terror acts happen.

So, to answer your question, yes, they would

#notallchristians

Attached: 1552581867406.png (594x1024, 656K)

mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx

Just wow.

also on pastebin if you're afraid to DL
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

Everything about this post is comedy

Thanks brodie

muslims shoot up mosques themselves on daily bases back in the middle east, most churches there were burned down long ago, so I do not think the muzz really care either way, if the had the means to do it in the west thew would have done so as well, so this is speaking to them in a language they'd understand

>This and the synagogue shooting
Something big is coming. Can you feel it?

Yes you absolute retard. Or has every fucking outreach of Muslim communities coming together to apologise anytime a Muslim does wrong in the news just fall on your deaf ears?

>American education

9/11 memorial gets 99% white traffic. Muslims dont care.

Because fucking Jews did it and whites went and bombed, slaughter millions of muslims, why the fuck should they care?

That's because everyone else doesn't give a shit about Americans blowing up Americans.

Attached: i253250259323.png (1305x693, 946K)

Yes, but you would call them liars and ignore it anyway because that fits your narrative.

>If
They do all the time fuckhead

fucking kek

"NOT ALL MUSLIMS"

why is he wearing an ISIS flag skin on his gun

He has optics though you dumbfuck

No, but we are not them and that is why I don't like radical Islam.

I don't like people who have no empathy for human suffering.

Not to mention it's usually white people shooting up their own churches as well and then these little Jow Forums kiddies try to blame the brown people.

Jews love muslims

Attached: kikes.jpg (797x751, 184K)

Is it? I'm posting just fine

Lmao no it isn’t

Attached: 35F21582-356C-4874-9124-9BE10038AB17.jpg (750x447, 126K)

WHERE IS THE FUCKING FOOTAGE?

Attached: 1544695728891.jpg (750x750, 61K)

>pics of muslims cheering over the barcelona attack

>pics of you cheering for this cocksucker

here lad
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Attached: rwds.png (1000x1000, 1.75M)

lmao sure thing faggot
EU shill force one out in full force tonight

MUSLIMS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>MUSLIMS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

not how mossad works faggot.

If it was a mossad false flag it would have been muslims attacking whites aka isis or 9/11 part 2. Mossad would have zero reason to false flag an attack against muslims to get the west to support muslims when they are literally bombing fucking gaza.

I've been posting in these news threads for an hour or so and now my flag is showing up as UK when I am actually in aus. Does this mean my connection has been rerouted and I am being backtraced by cyber nancies?

Shit, they bombed a church in the Phillipines a few months ago.

ask yourself this, which religion accepts Christ's Resurrection and which religion thinks Christ is a false prophet who belongs in hell?

HmmmmMMMmmmm

Attached: 1516098900097.jpg (288x325, 14K)

Absolutely fucking based. Niggers of Jow Forums don't realise this even when they are told multiple times.

Shut up, you make Americans, whites, Republicans, Democrats, fuck you make anyone remotely American look bad.

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/01/27/world/asia/philippines-jolo-cathedral-bombing.amp.html
You fucking retard

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 186K)

>Defused
They never, ever do this.

He is right, you know

I don’t know man. This was brutal. It has nothing to do with EU.
I thought we were supposed to be the better ones, but looking other some reactions, we are just as feral as them.

You see, last year.
It's irrelevant.
Already in the past.
And they surely had their reasons.
Maybe the church had pork day.
We need to ban pork.

But a WHITE MALE is not allowed to defend himself.
Seriously.
WHITE MALE is supposed to get exterminated by Muhamed.

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?page=1&casualties_type=&casualties_max=&charttype=line&chart=perpetrator&ob=GTDID&od=desc&expanded=yes#results-table
all sourced terrorist attacks for the last 30 years
181,000 terrorist attacks
160,000 attributed to Islam
21,000 to all other religions
Slap yourself in the fucking face.

Post more pics like that user

what the fuck I don't even remember this

Some of them would.

If they didnt and you hate them for being like that.. why be like them?

The vast majority would. Some fuckhead neets who should kys wouldn’t. Just like in this situation.

now eliminate all the durka durka's blowing up other durka durka's and show me those numbers

bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/

"The justice that I have delivered against Christchurch is no different from what you are trying to do to me.

Everyone feels the same pain when losing something dear. You and I have both experienced that pain.

You strive to your justice, I strive to mine.

We are both ordinary men- driven to seek vengeance in the name of justice. And if one is to call vengeance "justice", such justice will only breed further vengeance, and trigger a viscous cycle of hatred."

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 3.15.46 AM.png (1264x1130, 719K)

FED

thnx

Vid?
Vid!
bit chute com video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/

Attached: undercover.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Nope.

It's to distract the media from gaza

yeah i probably would but fuck me anyway.

BTFO

They own the media, they don't need an excuse to bury coverage of Israeli misdeeds.

Yeah OK, now show the numbers before the US started destabilizing the entirety of the middle east

why the fuck would it matter? would have to remove christian on christian, etc. attacks and that would make Islam attacks stand out even fucking more

>swedecuck

test

dont forget their jew media showed them unrelated footage of muslims celebrating after 9/11
this has led to them to be conditioned to think that most normal people arent disgusted by mass murder
which im sure is the same impression muslims in the middle east have of americans after all the wars for israel
theres a common thread among all this and its hanging off a yarmulke

>Just ask yourself this: If it were a Muslim that shot up a church, would they have any sympathy for us?

Absolutely not
Fuck these people with their own narrative
We have 1 reply to such events

"It's just part and parcel of living in a big city"

I would, regardless of what their religion race or political thoughts are, mass shooting is not okay