What amount of makeup do men typically prefer?

what amount of makeup do men typically prefer?

Attached: minionchoker.jpg (224x225, 5K)

This varies woman to woman, but oftentimes, less is more. A lot of women just put on too much. It doesn't look good. I would experiment wearing different levels of makeup and asking male friends how they view the amount that I have on that day.

I like the bare minimum. But it’s nice to also see her all dolled up here and there. Also kinda hard question in general cuz it will very from guy to guy an there taste.

We want you to be naturally beautiful. Makeup is a crutch and most of us can see through it or get turned off by too much.

Most of the time we don't even notice makeup until a woman isn't wearing any basically

As long as it looks nice and doesn't make you look like a whore/circus clown

Attached: 1541455799294s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Basic to none i want you not the makeup also it’s a massive time waster

This
My girlfriend doesn't put on any makeup whatsoever and it still takes her 20+ minutes overtop me

But you absolutely want to ask the man you intend to date/woo/whatever

None

You mean, the man she intends to leech money from, right?

the least amount necessary to make you look pretty

Disregard what incels or tradfags or the closeted homos might say

men literally couldn't care less about make-up. If a girl is wearing 80$ worth of make-up on her face or just rolled out of bed with nothing on her skin she is equally as attractive.

I guess maybe men were attracted to the concept of make-up on women when we were all retard caveman living in the 1400s or 1940s or something when we were just amazed to see colors, but those days are long gone. I don't know of any straight not-retarded man who is like WOW LOOK AT HER EYELASHES DID YOU SEE THE COLOR OF HER FOUNDATION I TELL YOU FELLAS SHE'S MAKING MORE LIVELY THAN A SAN FRANCISCO STREETCAR

If you're gonna wear make-up, do it for yourself

Honestly, who cares?

The whole existence of women is completely based on men, so they do care.

Lol ok

Only eyelashes are nice

They care about makeup, they just don't realize it.

Attached: 1550433172731.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Whatever you like, honestly.
There's something primal and raw about a girl with no warpaint and unshaven legs, but you can get other kinds of attraction with your makeup.

Just knowing you're trying to get our attention is maddening.

I like putting on eye liner and lipstick, but my skin is good so I barely ever put anything for that

Disregard what guys say here, men at least subconsciously love makeup. A lot of them will confuse light makeup with natural look. As long as it's not caked on or looks too obvious in a negative way you're fine.

This girl is unattractive in all 4 pics

Just a little bit. Some eyeliner and stuff is okay. The stuff that's in now is horrendous. Kardashian style makeup, where their faces look all shiny and barely human is so unattractive to me. If you look fine without makeup, please don't feel obligated to wear it. More natural is better.

Might be true, but equally unattractive?

I know a girl who wears zero makeup most of the time. For special events she puts some on and she looks fantastic, but she's pretty enough with no makeup that no makeup is the norm for her. I like that a lot.

unattractive is unattractive, so yeah I guess

As far as I'm concerned a woman should wear however much makeup she wants
Don't put on more or less for me because I won't care

No, most really don't.