How come no matter how many women I sleep with I still see myself as an awkward unfuckable nerd?

How come no matter how many women I sleep with I still see myself as an awkward unfuckable nerd?

Attached: DyCdjNyWkAA-i9R.jpeg.jpg (499x281, 22K)

Because being a virgin until a late age psychologically damages you, even if you end up losing it and then fucking 200 girls, you'll still be mentally damaged due to the humiliation of being a late bloomer.

Because you are projecting your value onto the validation of women.

I get a boner each time this girl walks by, so I used to just pinch my arm with a compass and it would go away, but now it's getting too kinky for me and I get more horny, what do I do anons

man thats your fucking issue stuff a shotgun in your mouth some of us can't even get a stupid date

well obviously that means you have low self esteem
pretty common issue many ways to fix it

This seems accurate but how is there an getting over it?

Your mind does that on purpose so that you fuck more women. One of your brain's overriding subconscious goals is to get you to fuck women as much as possible, and it's found a strategy to get you to.

low self esteem is the root

What a defeatist post. Try imagining a healthy, grown man in his thirties, then fifties, then in a retirement home still moping about having sex when he was 19 instead of 17. Do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

What if I'm 27 and am probably going to remain a virgin until I'm at least 28/29?

Try finding a girl who will actually have your babies. Less than three doesn't count.

What if I'm a grown man in his thirties who mopes about the fact he didn't get laid in his early 20s.

believing is seeing

This

I'm not talking about people who lose it at 19, I'm talking about 21 year olds and upwards.

Because you don't bother trying to succeed in other fields, to feel confident a man has to work hard on his career, body, status, and relationships so he can have experience and power.

>missing the point this hard
You need to let go of the idea that your problems are special and nobody else has ever dealt with them, or you'll never get over it.

Relatively speaking, very few people have dealt with the problem of being an involuntary kissless virgin 21+

It's not special, but it's still a problem for the minority:
>Among people who are sexually inexperienced at age 18, about 80 percent will become sexually active by the time they are 25. But those who haven’t gained sexual experience by their mid-20s are much less likely to ever do so. The authors of a 2009 study in The Journal of Sexual Medicine speculated that “if a man or woman has not had intercourse by age 25, there is a reasonable chance [he or she] will remain a virgin at least until age 45.”
Meanwhile 98.4% of men will lose their virginity by 25 according to the CDC. And how many of those remaining are afflicted by severe physical deformity or mental illness?

There's very clearly something wrong with me if I'm 27 and still a virgin, and I'm scared shitless.

Attached: 1369396987257.jpg (720x576, 54K)

Because we never, ever,ever fully escape the image we had of ourselves at 13. You can learn to reject it, but not to keep it from haunting you