Press Release from Australian Senator Fraser Anning

Make this man PM

Attached: 28077693-8456-4094-A62A-CD21332117DF.jpg (765x989, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1106446239170617344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based and redpilled

fake and gay

If this is legit, the man has a fucking sack on him.

Anti-Islam is pro-Jew

These attacks are part and parcel with moving to European countries.

Attached: ...png (800x400, 15K)

Please let this be real

Mossad will be exposed

Attached: 1540466478006.png (1064x429, 87K)

fuck off

It's real according to Aussie media

It’s legit lad

Attached: D6762706-5E1A-4A82-9477-2F88C178ED36.jpg (946x2048, 167K)

What. The. Fuck.

Don't be so gullible burger, it's fake.

>lamenting deaths of no whites
>including the word “however”
this is subversive in current year

holy fuck make him president of the world right now.

Stop supporting Semitic murderers

I dont know if that is real, but this is what he just tweeted.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Attached: maximumwewlad.png (598x236, 24K)

Balls the size of mountains.

absolutely based

Holy based, that is literally the most balanced response to the situation I've seen.

See

Fucking based

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 17K)

nah, there is no reality where that is real

jfc why can't America have politicians like this

This one, nigger.

Attached: 4a6.jpg (980x742, 106K)

M8 Frasier Anning is legit and everything you wish Trump was.

Check out this guy's maiden speech in Parliament

I've never seen someone so much based in my life.

This guy deserves all political support one can give, I can shill for him if you need me guys.

no man on earth is more based then this man.

Attached: Screenshot (132).png (1920x1080, 642K)

wew
Didn't think any1 would have said it and i think the left are scared

Please please please loan him to us

wtf, I love Australian senator Fraser Anning now

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1507726496619.png (700x525, 232K)

Why is this board crawling with this completely retarded mentality? You've accumulated centuries of information that establishes how much of an issue multiple cultures have with jews and yet create this retarded dichotomy that being against one shitty culture that happens to hate them is supporting them.

I'm sorry about the suicide of your MP recently user.
Must have really been depressed. 4 bullets in the back of the head.

This is long form white speak for #Partandparcel

I'd be willing to put up with poisonous kangaroos to be led by him

But what he did was stoop down to their level of barbarism.

99.99% of battle hardened professional soldiers would absolutely refuse orders to harm unarmed civilians like that.

There is NEVER any situation where what he did is warranted. You have the mindset and logic of the Islamic terrorist groups that you hate if you actually think what this fucking idiot did today was right.

Terrorism is terrorism, you retarded cunts.

>calls islam fascism
>shooter was a fascist

H-how are Australians so powerful?!

This guy knows his base

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-234647.png (1440x2560, 582K)

absolute legend

That's the best description of Islam I've ever heard

We're being shilled and they're out in full force.

Notice the yang gang shit stopped for this tonight, and before that it was Cortez.

no fucking way this is real

because American politicians, especially neoconservatives, have used racial/religious hatred of muslims to justify a costly and ongoing relationship with the illegitimate state of Israel. its not rocket science shithead

was dropping nukes on Japanese civilians terrorism?

What a fucking lad

Nits will make lice.

I have to agree, indiscriminate murder isn't the solution to our problem. He could've murdered people and made an actual difference but he took the easy route, also reading his manifesto suggests he was a useful idiot.

Exactly.

Muslim countries are 99% muslim because they suppress, harass, and kill people who are non-muslim.

Attached: 1332797728083.png (316x400, 112K)

No link to tweets so probably fake and or gay

twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1106446239170617344

Attached: 1532317849391.jpg (624x795, 97K)

Holy shit
I cant imagine a US senator writing something like this if it took place here.

Holy fuck he’s still going

Attached: way to go 2.jpg (457x625, 80K)

That doesn't prove anything, you retard. You're delusional to think any senator would commit political suicide like this. Stop being so fucking stupid.

>religious equivalent of facism
What does this mean?

Attached: DA03770BEF8E4940BA82C133DF3ED8DA.jpg (2114x1821, 1.09M)

>says personal protection is not a reason
>doesnt proceed to explain why

What a fucking embarrassment. For the love of god I know most of us are memeing, but please don't even consider for a second taking this faggot seriously. He's just going to encourage more brainlets to carry out attacks and kill more people. Fuck him and fuck everyone who put him on any sort of platform.

Attached: 1549350112950.gif (480x480, 3.07M)

nice

Anti-Islam is pro-Jew.

CHECK HIS TWITTER THIS IS REAL

Attached: Untitled.png (589x506, 51K)

I blame the politicians that two adverse tribes in close proximity to one another without forethought.

Yes, except people are angry about wasting American blood on stupid pointless wars rather than unironically giving a fuck about you.

What next, you think non-muslim posters on Jow Forums unironically care about Palestinians as a people and not just supporting them to piss of israelis?

Forced Resignation in 3...2...1...

>I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman.
>However...

Attached: 5783AA82-0C7C-4782-89CB-0A28132C67CD.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Who is this absolutely accurate mad lad and why is he so on point?

This is the first non Muslim terror attack on Muslims I’ve seen in my life and it’s usually the other way around like the massacre in Nice, France or Charlie Hebdo or Ariana Grande bombing.

>Well done however

So much "wow just wow"ing and calls to get him fired/harmed in those tweets, fucking kek.

It's actually fucking awesome. It's objectively inappropriate timing (which makes it ballsy as fuck), but he's completely right that those Muslims never should have been allowed anywhere near New Zealand.

An enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Islam is still invading nations and i'm not surprised to see people actually engage in backlash.

Or the mass rapes (which usually end in murder) in Europe

It means the guys a fucking idiot, but I agree Islam is a scourge

>the unarmed invader is far more dangerous.
Exactly, WHAT do you do when the people invading you are openly let in by the ruling class, welcomed with open arms by the brainwashed, and YOU the bad one for trying to stop it.

they don't have to give a reason. what they say goes. that's how it works

Wew, its a good thing this goy never read the Talmud!

Attached: 1415607585987.jpg (908x624, 42K)

How does he sit down with that massive pair?

A 100% true blue Australian senator that is 10X more based than MAGAtards

Anyone who says what they actually think is a friend of mine.

That's the problem everyone's trying to solve, it appears the only way to fight back is either a giant grass-roots rebellion or subversion, one of which is a magical "And then the solution happened" meme and the other is pretty much impossible because of how the system is set up..

He's still going off

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-000556.png (1440x2560, 555K)

Bless this man

This is the most based man and thread in existence. Call them out, fight back. Muslims are not the victim here. This is a case of retaliation when you poke a hornets nest for too long.

Kek have a (you) baaaaased MM poster, also go wash your penis.

Attached: faa.gif (612x346, 2.75M)

Fraser is having a rally on nignog crime in Melbourne tomorrow, I'd livestream it but I'm out of credit and totally broke. Sorry lads.

Show up and make some noise fellow Melbournecunts

Attached: 38.png (510x554, 334K)

Good man. Maybe this will get people thinking that diversity is not such a fucking good thing.

I agree hopefully some comrades in USA follow suit *In Minecraft*

wew

getting in early
RIP Senator Anning, victim of retaliatory violence and waved away by media and government due to his beliefs

In September 2018 he called the Safe Schools programme "disgusting garbage" and said: “Fifty years ago, if a communist pervert had proposed that our nation’s children be forced to listen to sexually deviant propaganda, they would probably have been strung up[...]In critical theory, ethnic and religious minorities, radical feminists, sexual deviants, Third World immigrants and antisocial criminals could take the place of the proletariat to create a post-communist revolution, deconstructing traditional values and the white family[...]The ridiculous lie that gender is variable or fluid would be laughable if its intent were not so sinister". After his time in the Senate was up, Anning went on to post more on Twitter, writing, “The real goal of the Safe Schools Commo perverts is absolutely nothing to do with safety in schools or compassion. Safe schools is a dangerous and degenerate program.” [38]

If there was a position of King of the Earth, I'd pledge my life to this based man.

Don’t worry patriots will run good security

I don't get why he's not getting any support by Aussies in the comments section..
Fuck you cucks... Just go and support this guy.

Or better I'll do it myself.

this man is an inspiration for future Jow Forumsiticians.

>melbourne
That doesn't sound very safe.