Okay so I became a drug dealer.i started using a lot of coke. I got scared and stopped...

Okay so I became a drug dealer.i started using a lot of coke. I got scared and stopped. I still like using coke but I've scaled back drastically. I keep hearing about how addictive cocaine is, but I feel like I use it recreationally. I feel like my situation is well under control. My worried stem from the horror stories that I've heard about addiction. I am very strict about how I use it. I only use money I have to spend. I only snort it and don't use any other drugs. All the people I've heard of shoot it and mix it with opiates which is something I would never ever do. I don't plan on doing it forever but I am just having my fun. Is it really as bad as people say?

Attached: 8d73z60438j21.jpg (3024x4032, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZhx2mTsmRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah. Partying and having sex on coke is fun, plus it’s vegan depending on what you cut it with. Those fits of coke induced rage are a bitch though, just don’t beat your gf and you’ll be fine. Welcome to the game.

Attached: 116001D3-F652-4AAF-A1F8-869CB27C2219.gif (300x225, 814K)

How old are you by the way?

Yeah I would never I understand the comedown and I control myself I see it as the hangover after the party. I'm 26.

Yeah you’re fine, I only asked because if you were say 30 or 40 it would be an increased chance of a heart attack but at your age it’s fine, go nuts.

Attached: 444EE85F-3131-4E5E-ABCC-8087BDCFD004.jpg (750x931, 512K)

Fuck yeah I'm railing a line for you right now bud.

You ain't no fucking coke dealer. You snort it.

I make a point to strictly snort it. I'm no Pablo Escobar but I was moving a 1/2 oz a week. It made my car payment. I quit selling and now I buy grams off my old connects bit they are always super generous and hook me up fat as fuck.i feel like when those hook ups slow down I will have to slow down too.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZhx2mTsmRw

I'd today I asked my boy for a dub I have him 20 and he gave me 2g

I fucking love Joey Diaz. He is so fucking relatable

he's the man. i've been listening to him for almost a year at this point, he's so effortlessly funny

I've only seen him on Joe Rogan but I love his stories. See no matter how fucked up the stuff I do is it's an adventure because I am doing wild shit on coke. It's fun and debauchery and I enjoy it! You talk to older folks who grew up in the 80s and they think coke is long gone and it's not hip anymore then I always liked to give them a freebie for nostalgia. I think coke is making a comeback and that 2020 is gonna be the new 1980

i can't tell you what to do but man it's a fucking slippery slope it seems. please please take care of yourself and don't hurt anybody. the desire and promise of a good time is a fucky thing, it can lead to dissapointment or even worse, hurt and death. the drug world is a dangerous one. but yeah i hope pot gets legalized EU wide so i can smoke it and invest in it lmao i hope we get a drug resurge in the 2020s

Yeah you can't do this shit forever. I completely understand that. My whole stint with it was in the span of about 8 months and I see it coming to an end. I am fucking loving it and I can't see myself not recommending it, but I have heard of really bad things happening to other people which is what makes me so cautious. Maybe I'll buy some weed hahaha it's not legal but cops are pretty leanient here in the US.

If you could move coke you’ll have no issue move weed. You have to buy more but it’s safer, less years if you get caught and stoner girls are pretty fun to chill with.

Half oz of weed?

I have sold weed before. Here it's practically legal and there's no real money in it. It's funny I actually started with selling Xanax and blues because of someone I met. I was in the unique situation where I wasn't a user but I sold large quantities of 30mg oxycodone and Xanax and I saw what it did to people. I am actually very much against using drugs like that because of my experience. I had a gf who was a stripper and I had people cleaning my house for me over some stupid pills. Im basically asking a question here that can't really be awnsered. I am basically saying that I can afford my habit now and I don't see it taking over my life. I am scared of when it's not as easy for me to get and I have to make a choice of still using vs my quality of life. I want afermation from someone who has been in my position before that as long as I know what I'm doing I'll be okay, which I got earlier. I feel fairly confident that I am okay but I've seen people destroy their lives over drugs and I think it's so stupid. I don't want to become one of those people. The reason I stopped selling is because I figured I can now live on my income and I only need to make some minor adjustments. I was driving a Cadillac and I sold it and bought a 500 dollar car so I don't have to sell drugs to make my car payment anymore. I don't have 800 dollars a week to spend on coke anymore but my friends are nice and they give me basically free coke knowing that what im doing is what they wanna do some day. It's hard not having as much money but it's nice not having to think about cops all the time, not having to hide anything and to be making honest money doing something I love. I don't wanna sell any drugs at all. Even weed. I'm just scared of the ramifications of my lifestyle which is something I will have to deal with. I think this me becoming a responsible adult I hope and I just hope it turns out to be life experience and I don't hurt myself over this. I see good things in my future

Attached: Message_1539026150704.jpg (4160x3120, 3.76M)

Sounds like you had a wild ride. But if you have to ask if it's okay you already know the answer. It's not. You know that it will take a fat toll on your body and spirit. You know that the drugs take chunks out of you. You've had your fun time with them and it's okay you did that. But now it's time to move on like you'd move on out of a toxic relationship that just takes more then it gives in the end. Keep it a a few beers a weekend and a nose full every six months.

Slipper slope listen to me I was surrounded by mountains of it anytime I'd go out.

Honestly I thought exact same as you started three years ago, every couple of months, after that became every odd month, next thing it was two times a month and I thought its only on weekends im in control..

Truth is look it up, addiction with coke isn't physical its mental, for me I'd do it with the drink so whenever I drank I'd want to do it or whenever I heard a certain line in a song it got me keen under the idea that its part of the party scene. Thats when it hits you, the hangovers are worse, you stay uo till 9am at house parties trying to get through it all and the comedowns are significantly worse. You addicted. From the moment you think about it or associate it with a memory is the point you mebtal are addicted man.

I would care as much but even you're plugs or importers don't exactly kmow whats in it ans yeah you can purify it but fuck man know has time to boil some water at a party.

Just not worth not knowing what the fuck you put into yyour body, especially cause most of it has been combined with crazy synthetics lile fentanyl and shit.

Keep it a treat but the moment someone or you have reaponisbility in which you neglect for coke is the moment you hooked.

why waste your health on cocaine, it's literally shit

there are a lot more better drugs than coke

try ket, lsd, mdma