BBC

I am a reporter for a British outlet, I have several questions regarding this incident.

- Was this man well known on 4 Chan?

- Did he make threats of violence prior to the attack? If so; for how long?

- What was his motive?

- I've heard he wrote a semi-humorous manifesto of sorts, is this true?

- Where is the original page he announced the attack in, does it still exist?

- Does the average user of this website support these actions?

- Did the website's administration make any attempt to ban the person or contact the police?

Thanks in advance.

Attached: 12345.png (572x451, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2OfRz
theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/15/christchurch-shooting-injuries-reported-as-police-respond-to-critical-incident-live
archive.fo/6I0Gt
nbcnews.com/news/world/new-zealand-police-respond-active-shooter-situation-christchurch-n983571
archive.fo/r06et
cnn.com/2019/03/14/asia/christchurch-mosque-shooting-intl/index.html
archive.fo/Idh9f
vox.com/world/2019/3/14/18266624/christchurch-mosque-shooting-new-zealand-gunman-what-we-know
archive.fo/XBFDD
stuff.co.nz/national/111313938/live-coverage-police-attending-evolving-situation-in-christchurch
archive.fo/WghyA
archive.fo/1bAne
foxnews.com/world/multiple-fatalities-at-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-police
archive.fo/JVjww
uk.linkedin.com/in/tombutler2
archive
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx
my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf
pastebin.com/DMtt5xka
youtube.com/watch?v=57qvAKQlZgA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suck it nigger

Do you enjoy teaching English? I did with Aeon for awhile. Good times.

He posted here frequently. He said he was trained by the veteran mass shooter Sam Hyde, who taught him all of his tactics in minecraft.

>- Was this man well known on 4 Chan?
What part of anonymous do you not understand?
>- Did he make threats of violence prior to the attack? If so; for how long?
No clue.
>- What was his motive?
Read his manifesto and tell me.
>- I've heard he wrote a semi-humorous manifesto of sorts, is this true?
Does this look funny to you?
>- Where is the original page he announced the attack in, does it still exist?
It was on 2^3chan and no it no longer exists, but screencaps do.
>- Does the average user of this website support these actions?
Most of the users of this website think that all 4 of them were Mossad. So that's not really the right question.
>- Did the website's administration make any attempt to ban the person or contact the police?
No clue.

Attached: Christchurch Mosque Attacker Manifesto.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Nice LARP, fag. If you aren't a LARP, journos are next, nigger.

Here is the screencap.

Suspended Twitter Account
archive.fo/2OfRz

Reports
theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/15/christchurch-shooting-injuries-reported-as-police-respond-to-critical-incident-live
archive.fo/6I0Gt
nbcnews.com/news/world/new-zealand-police-respond-active-shooter-situation-christchurch-n983571
archive.fo/r06et
cnn.com/2019/03/14/asia/christchurch-mosque-shooting-intl/index.html
archive.fo/Idh9f
vox.com/world/2019/3/14/18266624/christchurch-mosque-shooting-new-zealand-gunman-what-we-know
archive.fo/XBFDD
stuff.co.nz/national/111313938/live-coverage-police-attending-evolving-situation-in-christchurch
archive.fo/WghyA

4 arrested. 3 men and 1 woman.
archive.fo/1bAne
foxnews.com/world/multiple-fatalities-at-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-police
archive.fo/JVjww

Attached: Christchurch Mosque 8chan Post.jpg (943x263, 64K)

converting to 100% clean energy sources within the next 20, 30, or even 50 years is going to cost at least 30% of the world's GDP, but the price of not doing so only costs 000.04% of the world's GDP - the cost of dealing with fewer but more destructive hurricanes, the cost of dealing with a 3ft rise in global sea levels in 100 years, the cost of buildings not suited to a small increase in temperature because they were built for the climate they were conceptualised in

We need a technological breakthrough that will allow the cost of renewable, clean energy to come down to affordable levels, only then will people switch en masse.

this

kill yourself OP

Attached: 17705688.jpg (768x527, 150K)

Do I need a loicence to answer these questions?
Some guy with the name Same Heyde or something apparently was his idol.

It was actually me, I tricked some drunk Australian into taking the blame

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1.png (320x240, 149K)

Subscribe to Pewdiepie you stupid bitch.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1552624912377.jpg (900x1200, 167K)

Journalists are the worst scumbags that ever scrawled this earth. GO fuck yourself

Fuck off nigger.

Attached: 49933398_521790021647930_4101680112473238241_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Gib license fee monies pls

To answer each and every one of your questions: niggers tongue my anus

I can corroborate that story.

Attached: 1518697690273.jpg (500x500, 47K)

You would have to be a tard to support this.
I will say though this event is highly unfortunate It's just part and parcel of living in a big city

Attached: 1518147320251.gif (250x197, 825K)

he is the commander of Jow Forums

see this is 100% accurate
in case you don't understand
this is an anonymous board
as is the place it was originally posted
so there are no "users"
no fixed identity
no possibility to know anything

he may have never posted anything until that point

BBC is fake news.

1. No
2. No
3. Saving Whites
4. Yes
5. Yes, find it yourself
6. Half/Half
7. No, freedom of speech (AKA 1st Amendment)

Who cares lmao
Only violence around her is what I did to your mom's pussy last night, m8
>- What was his motive?
Never mind his faggy motive. I take what I want, and I wanted your mom last night.
Who cares, I deep dicked that bitch so hard, you might as well call me daddy.
reddit.com
I got a lot of support when I streamed me balls deep in your mom
>- Did the website's administration make any attempt to ban the person or contact the police?
That's an awful lot of work for people who do it for free

No no it was in fortnite read his manifesto.

L E A R N T O C O D E
E
A
R
N

T
O

C
O
D
E

Attached: 1525813445343.jpg (720x696, 78K)

this is an anonymous board of peace, we arent going to do your research for you though faggot

nuclear energy does not cost 30% if gdp. it's 500 million per plant at scale. chump fucking change

based Japan

Pooo poooooo peeeeeeee

Is anyone known on Jow Forums? Lurk more faggot

Pooooo poooooooo

ching chong potato

Why are you asking us, he posted on fucking channel 8

he posted this image about a month ago, mods try to delete it though

Attached: 1519588017588.png (500x500, 134K)

This is an anonymous image board.
>- What was his motive?
How the fuck would I know?
It wasn't on this website.
I don't. And most of Jow Forums has nothing to do with Jow Forums, and doesn't even like Jow Forums
You really have no idea how Jow Forums works, do you?

It's just part and parcel of living in a big city desu

>true

Attached: yang gang 2020.jpg (484x326, 49K)

fuck off kike

Are you fucking serious coming here for real info? Rethink your life and your mission as a reporter you brainless moron.

OH I notice you've included your name in your post.
uk.linkedin.com/in/tombutler2
Does this link seem familiar?

You may notice my name is Anonymous.
I'm well known around these parts.

go fuck yourself scumbag

>this

This is the man, Sam Oy
He comes around here a lot

Attached: Sam Oy.png (1809x886, 1.18M)

he was THE Jow Forums

Attached: 1552001448868.png (1146x1242, 1.11M)

>Was this man well known on 4 Chan?
he was indeed. He posted under the username "Anonymous," and 99.9% of the posts here were clearly posted by him.

But has the shooter himself been apprehended yet?

"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
>"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: 20190314_164104.jpg (1080x1521, 907K)

There is not enough lithium. Resources run out but we are unable to comply, building in progress. Unfortunately the hand of nod claimed another kaine clone as master yuri took a m.a.d lad and made a monster through whatever story drove him to such zeal. Whites werent even the native new zealand phenotype. Hes kinda out of his element, but so were the mosque people. Two wrongs went right and now we are left with no way to remedy death in life. The building is condemned and the temple of time dedicated to allah has blood on its foundations while christ church has usury on its flag. He thinks hes a hobbit. Its sad to think how cinema inspired such events but the blame will be cast on the frustrated virgin who cant solve impossible taskmaster templates as trivial as a calendar keeping culture of a faithful foreign god. There is a reason china doesnt allow churches to be constructed. There is a reason why some regions are succumbing to different symbols between the religious overlaps that rounding error brings to heavens light by midday moon and c90 twists. Critics are the enemy and propagandists on both sides are just using this place as means to an ill gained end. You will find no answers here journalist only problems that prevent sleep at night. Unless you are training for the watch, I suggest you man your post and put your pencil in the pussy that purposefully planned this and leave frogs to their family guy routine.

user please we are only allowed to say this to coal miners

And is a death warrant when it inevitably fails like every machine from toaster oven to nuclear furnace of Nebuchadnezzar.

He is but one of over 9000 trained operatives emplaced for operation omae wa mo shinderu. Muslims first traitor journalists next. We are gonna bake your cake with gas gas gas.

No
No
remove kabab
Yes
Yes
some men like to watch he world burn
he was heavily influenced by the teachings of Samuel Hyde

Stay out of the ton bro.

You’re no journalist you’re just another high estrogen neck beard living in Japan because no one gives a fuck about you in the west

You should look into Mossad connections. Impossible that anyone cringey enough to post 4 year old memes irl has 3 friends. Also this took over the news cycle just as Israel started carpet bombing Gaza.

No such thing as co-incidences.

Attached: 1550158326453.png (638x640, 207K)

>Most of the users of this website think that all 4 of them were Mossad. So that's not really the right question.
THIS
BASED

Why would you come here for info?
It's anonymous.
Plus almost everybody here hates journalists, since most of them would ruin people's lifes just for quick buck.
You are trying to find a pebble in aquarium full of piranhas.
Not worth it.

He always used to post with an Israeli flag for some reason. I don't know why. He was a nice guy until he went overseas to live on a Kibbutz, when he came back he was...different somehow.
Something happened to him there. It's like a piece of his soul had been torn out and replaced with this... unfeeling thing.

Has the boy been caught yet?

You guys produce some of the best open debates on topics with all the wrong solutions. But the best way to get honesty on the internet is not by asking the first question but giving the wrong answet. So fuck it I guess I would.

As do I

It's the Janitors and Moderators. They let this happen. Let THEM get banned, and jailed.
If they had done their jobs properly, instead of goofing around, policing and deleting relevant threads, this NZ incident could have been avoided.

N

Jow Forums is anonymous.

No idea. Heard he posted on 8.chan tho.

No idea.

He said Spyro 3 taught him entho-nationalism in his manifesto.

Check 8.chan

No, but you won't hear that. No one hear believes you are a journalist. Remember the anonymous part.

See 8.chan

I am an insider and wish to remain Anonymous but I will share exclusive details with you for reasons I can't disclose at this time.

Yes he was very well known on Jow Forums. It's a tight knit community. We all know eachother basically.

Oh yeah he was going on about it constantly. Probably for years.

No. There is nothing funny about the manifesto.

The original page exists but won't be revealed at this time.

Yes. Approximately %90 of us encouraged him.

Lol. Of course not. They were on it.

That's all for now.

Eat shit you despicable cunt

Was he truly """the""" (((chris chan))) jackie boy.

DOUBLE TAP EVERY MUZZIE IN A MOSQUE
>DOUBLE TAP EVERY MUZZIE IN A MOSQUE

4 people have.

I didn’t know who he was, and I doubt you’ll find anyone who did. When everyone is anonymous, it’s impossible to tell who’s joking or being serious. I imagine most people here disavow the attack, I mean we aren’t evil.. Right guys?

Attached: 20291EC0-F626-483F-B9B1-0D02962912FD.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

Brenton Tarrant WAS the hacker known as Fortune. The site was actually named after him in honour of cyber warfare her carried out after 9/11

>JON SNOW DIES AGAIN

Attached: 1544490228495.jpg (447x720, 42K)

No tardo , he wasnt a 4chinner .

Aye, I heard British Grenadiers in it. Seeing that he said he was of British stock, I believe that he was one of Aul Lizzie's lads!

Interasting who is this samuel hyde fellow? is he first second or final form solo man? Rampage reptilian or nudist chromeo domed skullkidd

Archive of that thread: archive fo/G04Xx

Manifesto. mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx Pdf version: my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf
pastebin.com/DMtt5xka

Suspended fb: archive fo/9omVk

Video of his arrest: youtube.com/watch?v=57qvAKQlZgA

Video removed from Jow Forumswatchpeopledie by NZ police: archive fo/ExpEt

You're on the wrong site. He wasn't a Jow Forums user. I think you want 9gag.

Its 50/50

>Was this man well known on 4 chan?
Jow Forums is anonymous you nigger. NOBODY is well known on Jow Forums. Except Obamaleaf.
>I am a reporter for a British outlet
>Japan

Big Black Cock

Obvious false flag.
Pol is a board of peace.
#notallpoltards

You're a fucking liar antifa nigger

Try to stay in school, you might learn something about economics an or climatology.

Who am I kidding though, you're a degenerate.

right wing extreemists dun it

Thank you

man i bet you like the fbi at your house

The entire point of the site is that nobody here can become well known. Posts are judged by immediate merit rather than posting history. We have these things called trips you put into your name, hidden behind a password, used if you need to confirm your identity for some reason. He did not use one, but the corrupt moderation team no doubt is capable of singling his posts out despite often claiming the opposite.

>Did he make threats of violence prior to the attack? If so; for how long?
No way to know, did not use a trip, the one time he posted his manifesto it was on 2times4chan, a different site than this one.

>What was his motive?
Read his manifesto and decide whether it's convincing on his own, it's been already thrown at you.

>I've heard he wrote a semi-humorous manifesto of sorts, is this true?
See above.

>Where is the original page he announced the attack in, does it still exist?
Yes, the whole thread with the announcement is archived, if you dig through 16/2chan you should find it.

>Does the average user of this website support these actions?
The average user of this website does not give a fuck about the proceedings of this one particular board, Jow Forums. The average user of this BOARD seems to be, let's see, 25% condoning, 25% denouncing, 50% questioning the legitimacy of information we are given (calling it a false flag). There is heavy political advertisement going on from various parties, especially during such events, so figuring out which posts are genuine is difficult, and the ratio may be skewed.

>Did the website's administration make any attempt to ban the person or contact the police?
Point this question to the site where he actually posted, but no.

Attached: chenflash.png (388x262, 148K)

Glow nigger shill

Are you fucking retarded?

>have several questions regarding this incident.
Out, today we mourn you just wanna make money

rake days' a'comin

That would be nice I'll keep you posted.

This is a board of peace

Mr. Butler. Mossad committed the act. Please follow these links:

2004 - Here is the New Zealand passport scandal (Mossad):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal

2008 - Mossad spyring is discovered in Christchurch, NZ:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

Recent - Omar Ilhan starts questioning AIPAC, US aid to Israel, and the loyalty of US representatives who hold duel citizenship with Israel. Nothing Omar said had to do with the Jewish people; only Israel (as a state). This was the catalyst for a resolution being passed barring our house representatives from so much as criticizing Israel.

03/14/2019 - Tel Aviv is ostensibly attacked by someone in Gaza. Israel has since been bombing Gaza all night.

03/14/2019 - The shooter yells "subscribe to pewdiepie" and references "remove kebab" just before the attack. These both have connection to Jow Forums.

We know that three men and one woman have been arrested. This was not a "lone wolf" scenario. It was well coordinated. The attack involved explosives (that were disarmed) and automatic weapons. These were not your average wingnuts (of whom you will find many) on Jow Forums.

We know that Mossad has performed assassinations and tortured people' this is undisputed and widely accepted. We also know that Mossad has been very active in not only New Zealand, but also in Christchurch. Israel's would benefit from this as a distraction to the Tel Aviv/Gaza fighting that is happening at this very moment. Israel can no longer be criticized in the slightest by the US House as of 03/07/2019. Jow Forums is the only place that openly discusses the many awful things that Israel has historically participated in. The references to "Pewdiepie" and "remove kebab" are an attempt to silence the only remaining voice against the atrocities such as what we just witnessed in Christchurch.

Attached: shouldhavenevertakentheredpill.png (800x428, 641K)

BBC is the scam operation that depends on extortion by forcing the UK subjects to buy tv licensing, and televise blackwashing and multiculturalism propaganda nonstop.

Ego, fuck off, you cuck or cumslut who worship the overlord Jew cocks.

Yeah he posted here regularly, his name was Sam Hyde or something like that