Okay Jow Forums I listened to you for years about relationships

Okay Jow Forums I listened to you for years about relationships.

The main line I caught was this. Better yourself in every field and live your life and girls will come to you.
It was all true. I worked out hard,groomed my looks better, finished uni asap to start earning great bux, became well read and fun person to hang around with enormous social circle. I went in and out of relationship to gather lots of experience with seducing women and playing the game with them.

What I realized I've become by this point in my journey is, I am fully and entirely self sufficient, I don't have as big desire for women anymore as I've had my share of sex and they can't offer much else seeing as most of them come in for great value that is presented for them.

At the bottom of the line I realized, theres no need for anyone, you yourself is what is enough to make your day great.

Also bonus tip
Remember that dinky old crazy hard 90's game ala Mario, where you had to press bunch of combinations and time it perfectly or else you would fail?
That one where out of 500 hundred times you finally suceeded getting the combination and timing right, but everytime after that you seemingly do it without effort.
Women are like that. You are making a lot of mistakes at first, and they expect your act,traits,looks be on spot and perfect. Good, you fixed 90% of mistakes, but you still fail? You are not appearing perfect yet. Get it down all the way, 100%

When you succeed in crafting this kind of man out of you, any girl will easily line up. You learned the combination sequence and timing perfectly.

Attached: 1551428827224.jpg (2120x3000, 796K)

>At the bottom of the line I realized, theres no need for anyone, you yourself is what is enough to make your day great.

You have reached the summit of human relationships knowledge. That was the whole purpose of that advice in the first place. You can know be free

Now that I do, I've thought about the next challenge big challenge I could take up in life and I've been having some thoughts of raising another human being from scratch.I want to give back what life has given to me.

>I worked out hard,groomed my looks better, finished uni asap to start earning great bux, became well read and fun person to hang around with enormous social circle.
>At the bottom of the line I realized, theres no need for anyone, you yourself is what is enough to make your day great.

FINALLY ONE MOTHERFUCKER LISTENS

/our guy/ for March 2019

But this makes no sense.

> Enormous social circle -> You don't need anyone bro!
> Cheap abundant food -> You don't need food bro!

It's not that he doesn't need anyone, it's that his needs are satisfied.

I also have no idea why reading would help you build a social circle, as a general rule people are not well educated and they do not often talk about deep stuff.

The context is making one's day great, and in that context there really is no need for anyone.

Reading can improve critical thinking and comprehension, both of which you'd benefit from improving.

He only reached this conclusion after attaining above average material success. I don't actually believe he can have a great day while lacking this success, it's entirely contingent

Another user, I can understand what you mean, it's kind of counterintuitive. Of course you need other people, everyone does. It's more about less actively depending on them. E.g. I used to be very high maintenance towards my friends, the kind of person who gives a lot and demands a lot in turn. Not everyone was a fan. But I needed these validations to feel worthwhile and appreciated as a person.

Now ~ten years later I feel much more confident in my abilities and qualities. A large part of that stems from a trust/belief that I have something to offer to others, that I can make them feel loved, entertained, intrigued etc, but it doesn't hinge on specific individuals. Through a combination of other (less directly personal, e.g. professional) accomplishments and throughout time having known various different people who appreciated me for in part different reasons this is a stable foundation that can't be easily shaken. I love my friends and would feel saddened (and, depending on how often I see this person, lonely) if I lost a friendship but there would also be trust that someone else would come.

Ironically it is also much more pleasant for people to interact with someone who is less expressly looking for validation of their existence. There's less pressure, there's more room for simple mutual sympathy and interest rather than needing support.

>earn great bux

It's my downfall. All else go steadily upwards with me..

Attached: 4D673A883749429DB62A446CADAF7BB5.jpg (750x731, 55K)

seconded

So I just have to be absolutely perfect or it will never work? Great.

I'm sorry but its not up to you.Either you do it or you don't.

You're the first person on adv I envy.

You wouldn't have suffered if you have chosen the right battle

Attached: 4f7152888c21a1c67d53a3f6bd749c2b.jpg (750x746, 78K)

The perfect man is a holy man

Attached: 9029_1117512000.jpg (542x540, 49K)

What do you mean?

Attached: l-33363-girlfriend-vs-jesus-christ.jpg (700x427, 22K)

Not ONLY a Holy man, but a HOLY man on a HOLY journey.

Truth can never be hidden and sins are the killers of the holy soul, Bless you dear

It means the game works that way and theres nothing you or I can change about it. What you can however is choose whether you stand on the sidelines and observe from afar, or embrace it and throw yourself into the fray with all you've got in order to emerge a stronger man that ripes the benefits of his efforts. If you decide to do so,you will fail a lot, but after failing so many times you will stop being stupid and do it right this time. Step by step you will get better and better, and by the time you attain it all you will actually see how easy it actually is to be "perfect" as you currently perceive it. Whatever you decide to do don't make a half assed effort . Persistence and Resilience.

I feel like this only applies to me because I'm below average attractiveness. Guys I know who get girls easily are usually tall and white, and that's all they have to do and women want to sleep with them, and people want to be their friend. Oh well, is what it is.

Actually I've already failed many times. I never seemed to be getting any closer to any real success; so eventually I just gave up.
I'm actually talking to someone else in another thread about this. To give you the broad strokes, I couldn't seem to get any closer on my own and other people's advice only ever seemed to obfuscate the subject further. So now I just don't bother and I'm waiting to reach breaking point so I can finally do what needs to be done and just kill myself.

Bravo user. I'm so proud of you. Never Give up that life, I sure wouldn't.

Also, if you never get married and ever want children, there's always the option of adopting as a single father.

Attached: thinking.jpg (627x421, 34K)

>you will fail a lot

I just can't accept this fact. I got rejected once in my life and it made me miserable. I spent a whole day in bed crying. Then I thought I got over it and I stopped thinking about her for a couple weeks. Then everything came back worse than before, and I flipped from being happy and content one day to totally hysterical, hopeless, at one point even nearly suicidal. It took me 6 months in total to get over the ONE girl who rejected me. I can't do that again. I can't do that dozens of times over. It will kill me.

One rejection doesn't mean a lot. When you've gotten rejected by pretty much everyone you've taken interest in, as I have, maybe then look at yourself and say "I suck, I need to get better".

You haven't tried that much really. Try 100 times, one will be a huge success. When you do you know the formula qnd can replicate success.

No, it will only get you stronger. Get rejected? Onto the next one. Stop taking it so seriously

But the level of pain I felt the last time... Every couple of weeks I would feel better and think "thank fuck, I'm getting over it". Then the chemistry in my brain would change again and I would involuntarily start feeling awful and miserable all day. Or, I'd see the girl who rejected me talking intimately with another guy, and suddenly I'd go from being happy to unbearably sad in a matter of minutes. This was when I was in school so I had to see her every day.

Now I'm a lot older, but I can only imagine it being similar if I got rejected again. How can I deal with that not just once, twice, or three times, but dozens and dozens of times?

You are supposed to be more self satisfied and not place your happiness on things you can't affect.
Like most neurotics you are stuck on the past and have unmet needs that you try to fulfill with others. Your problem isn't this rejection, it's your mother's

You are doing it all wrong.There is a serious amount of work you need to do. Learn to woo a girl. Read the book Models by Mark Manson. Apply what you learn there and help another brother out when you make it.

Now get your ass on it chief.

But it's involuntary sadness. I didn't make a conscious effort way back then to be sad about that girl. In fact I was giving every fibre of my soul and being to get over her once she rejected me. I tried to distract myself with everything, my studies, my hobbies, my friends, even forcing myself to go out and find other girls to be attracted to in the hopes they would override any lingering feels for the girl I got rejected by. Every solution was temporary for a long while, I would be happy and then out of nowhere an overwhelming sadness would come because of the girl who rejected me. It pissed me off more than anything. There wasn't anything I could do about it. Then after 6 months I guess it had been so long, whatever residual part of my brain that was still clinging to the fantasy of being with that girl must have given up and accepted things.

Of course it is, you are driven by subconscious needs. You will repeat this pattern over and over throughout your life

This is one of many reasons why the angels will never sing your name

I probably have tried 100 times. I don't think you're fully appreciating how worthless I really am. Trying another 100 times seems like a lot of time and effort wasted at this point.

Might want to read the Enchiridion first. Only 20 pages and it clarifies so much. Other people's perceptions of you are not your responsibility, not your concern.

Attached: soi-96-welcome-to-the-fold.jpg (672x936, 208K)