Listen white subhumans. The terrorist attacks in white countries are a result of whites invading middle-east...

Listen white subhumans. The terrorist attacks in white countries are a result of whites invading middle-east. Fuck off from middle east before we wipe you off from within.

Attached: 1438894061172.jpg (521x521, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forsvarsmakten.se/en/activities/current-international-missions2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>german flag
Holy shit you really are muslim!

funny since you guys waged war agaisnt us first

Don't cry on Jow Forums when a muslim truck runs over your old mother and shreds her into pieces when your military is killing driver's family in middle east. What goes around comes around. More is coming.

Ideally the burger politicians and European globalist faggots supporting them would do exactly that, stop sending resources to Israel and let the situation correct itself. Whites aren't globalists, religious people are.

>America invades middle east
>Muslims go to EUROPE to wage war
the middle east literally is double digit IQ club central

When was the last time U.S. got invaded by a middle eastern country? HUH it never happened? You deserve the most slow and painful death possible.

Technically, Muslims invaded Europe first.

OR, we take over the middle-east, kill you all, and erase you from history.

Attached: DbP7zUbU8AEfpPR.jpg (592x416, 66K)

Cognitive dissonance waged a war against your intellect first

Stop invading our countries then you nigger.

ohnosmithersthegermans!.jpg

Attached: 8G2J.gif (480x366, 1002K)

Ah yes let us not forget the 20 million white migrants that moved into the middle east and built schools and hospitals and oil refineries.

Attached: d0cc2da4.jpg (262x192, 11K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

forsvarsmakten.se/en/activities/current-international-missions2/

Whos low IQ now? You deserve to die screeching cumskin.

Attached: 2387b704.jpg (1024x1021, 113K)

>Europe dindu nothin

Read a fucking history book lol

Gotta remember that famous time Afghanistan invaded the United States

And a lack of education waged a war against yours.

Make another thread about TRUCK OF PEACE and sharia in UK while youre at it, bitch.

>are a result of whites invading middle-east
Wrong. They were let in by Jews and their whores and they attack because they hate the natives they're colonizing.

You started it.

You mean those fake terrorist attacks. Your people are weak. Deal with it. Your people are too pussy to fight back. Deal with it sand niggter.

why don't you shoot up saudi arabia, they're as involved in the middle east bombings by the US as are europe or nz

go take your anger out at the goat brothel on your way to church

Attached: 1531685122206.jpg (552x459, 75K)

You mean white subhumans who turned millions of people into opium junkies in china and exploited resource of India for centuries under the British flag?

Europeans had a stabilizing effect in conquered countries, civilians were free of nevernding local conflicts.

When Portugal left its colonies in Africa, the Soviets came. Now that was bloody.

did we forget about 9-11 or the terrorist attacks in Europe

Your military has been in Afghanistan since 2001. Terrorist attacks in Europe started way after you destroyed middle east countries and relocated millions of people.

>and exploited resource of India for centuries under the British flag?
As opposed to doing that under the mughal flag?

Do you want another christchurch mosque to happen motherfucker?

you mean that inside job, that was just like this inside job? happened 20 years ago and this shit is still happening because of abrahamism? yeah we can talk about 911 if you want to

Attached: muslim hypocracy.png (528x767, 176K)

Terror in white countries is due to kike subversion of tolerance to those of foreign culture and blood
One just needs to completely cleance middle east of all life and all the fleeing shitskins should get the same treatment that whore recieved

Ah so 911 has been carried out by jews but instead of invading israel you invade every country in middle east but israel? Makes sense.

i say we nuke your shit pig fucker

Silly kraut that's a European thing

How's about you muslim scum get out of white countries?

Attached: 1530521469967.jpg (709x660, 179K)

Do you want your mother to be crushed under another truck of peace, hairy ape?

Kek imagine

Kek

Your military invaded afghanistan for no reason and killed hundreds of thousands of people and destroyed the entire country. You deserve to live in pain and misery caused by terrorist attacks.

Get fucked under the incoming truck of peace goblin demon.

Not anymore after this day. An eye for an eye.

Free all goats from Islamic oppression.

We are here to retaliate what you have done to our countries by invading us. We will wipe you out from within and cause turmoil and chaos turning your country in a wasteland.

Ireland didn't do shit to deserve mass immigration.

Attached: wb 1546242277962.jpg (403x370, 28K)

Perhaps you'd like to point something out instead of just sending us to read books.
I'm gonna go read mein kampf. Thanks user.

>we
Ha, user. You think your disgusting muhammedist world would unite. They all are enslaved and ruled over by the West. Your time is over, scum. You are 500 years too late to be born

>he types while living in germany
>on welfare on european taxes
>on white man's infastructure

I am PRAYING for you shitskins to chimp out.

seems more like muslims and jews were willing to put aside their differences in order to blow up two skyscrapers in America and start actual clone wars level shit to push globalism for the past 20 years. christians, again, are at fault as well for being stupid pussies.

this has nothing to do with race, Britain is responsible for the shit that happened in Iran in the 70s and most of the problems that happened prior to George Bush Sr. Burgers just have to clean up after England's international meddling. I used to think I like England but now I hope the whole island sinks.

Before that, the Soviets invested in Afghanistan and built modern infrastructure (e.g. the most famous tunnel in the country)

Mujaheeds couldn't and have not built anything; on the contrary, they were financed from abroad and cheered as true democrats, not communists.

well, they do still eat them.

>Listen white subhumans
>Flag
Checks out. How's the dole working out for you Abdul?

Fuck off shitskin, your time is ending

www.military.ie/overseas/past-missions/middle-east/

Fucking lying potato nigger scumbag

>More is coming.
Right back at you, buddy!

Attached: all good man.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

You have no right to decide whats good for the people of another country. You invaded a country and killed hundreds of thousands. It will come back at you soon.

I am here to subvert your society and destroy you from within.

This is maybe correct but only because you're from Israel

try it in India right now. I dare you

Attached: tight-panties-camel-toe.jpg (620x956, 79K)

G*rmany is no colonial country and does not understand such things. Once it tried, but failed.

You're not fit for the game.

It's just part and parcel of living in a big city

99% of /pol is against war in the Middle East (except Israel.)

I am not German stupid fucking bloke.

Lets do it . Lets go .

Do it. I want whities to suffer

You’ grammar is terrible.

Indian chimpouts are probably my favorite kind of chimpouts.
And replace it with a shitty one that everyone who isn't inbred hates. Great work sticking it to whitey dude, this isn't a byproduct of people larping for most of recorded history because of some Mesopotamian fan fiction that was written 2000 years ago no sir

Attached: 1539075318861.jpg (750x731, 350K)

You come to middle east with big guns and think you can get away with it because of your guns but little did you know your children and women are not protected back in your country. Truck of peace will run you over and shred your children to pieces just like what you did to our children with your bombing drones.

>military glasses a bunch of sandniggers for israel
>blame the people who want to dismantle the ZOG
this is the dumbest post i've seen all day

Attached: 1552195665244.jpg (576x503, 83K)

Because we have a say in that? Besides Afghanistan attacked us, with the backing of Israel and Saudi Arabia of course.

This. If burgers chose this option the gaza strip would be a beautiful countryside with no people living in it.

Attached: 1524056809696.png (447x356, 73K)

Get out of europe first.

Nice LARP Rabbi.

I don't see you posting against U.S. military which is invading middle east since 2001 for an operation carried out by israel. You dont stand up against cruelty of your government you go under the tires of the truck of peace and get shredded to pieces. Its just like that.

> Fuck off from middle east before we wipe you off from within.
No, we are going to finish the job and wipe middle east clean to make sure none of your kind remains

I have never seen an anti-war rally in white countries against the presence of their military in middle east. If you are not protesting against it it means you agree with it. Get ready to get run over by the truck.

>Since 1958, the Defence Forces have a continuous presence on peace support operations, mainly in the Middle East. However, in recent years, following the end of the cold war, Defence Forces personnel have also found themselves in many other parts of the globe as peace-keepers.
Are you referring to those peace missions and comparing them to radical terrorism?

Attached: w IMG_20190113_193324.jpg (1280x1200, 179K)

So you admit your a Jew?

Just roll over and give us our oil sand niggers.

Attached: 7b4185ec32d70be7ece201c2d761dea9--frog-meme-collection.jpg (236x235, 10K)

You can't even protect your women at home. They get raped in broad daylight. Dont make me laugh. We will end your race.

>invades a country and calls it a peace mission

get ready for the truck is coming

>post against military that assasinated their own president in the 50s
>participated in Vietnam/Korean war
>made up AIDS
>made the manhattan project
>have been glownigger freemason faggot puritans ever since it was made up by people who just wanted to make something even dumber than the church of England
>has never not sucked
>"Just move bro lol"
I would technically be a refugee too but I wouldn't be welcome because I can't hide behind racial or religious persecution to force my way in.

>Islam gets invented
>Immediately starts conquering West for hundreds of years
>"reeee Jihadi terror is because of the middle east interventions, Islam dindu nuffin!"

> Mesopotamian fan fiction.
This!

Attached: 33F2B1E0-E24E-401A-A4EF-948B6BC9E97C.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>bloke
Clearly you’re British

Middle East was white land
The Muslim scum and cocksucker Muhammad originated from the Arab peninsula and all their territorial raids started from there.

You need to lurk more new fag.

we only take payment in 14 year old white girls, thanks.

I’ve seen plenty, Afghanistan deserves what it got though.

Roman empire invaded all arab countries before islam was invented. You white subhumans invaded middle east first even in ancient times. You deserved to be TRUCKED.

I know how to imitate you white subhumans and infiltrate you to subvert you. I speak English better than you.

Come back when there are real life rallies against military presence of white countries in the streets of the said countries done by WHITES. Now fuck off.

W O M P
O
M
P

Attached: schlonged.jpg (637x622, 87K)

>Romans
>white
You shut your whore mouth

Attached: 1548963912583.png (971x597, 67K)

No Mohammed. While I am certain the Christchurch massacre is a horrendous disgrace, you niggers are literally going back or will be driven underfoot until you wish you had. Right or wrong, first blood has been drawn by a half sane psychopath who's manifesto speaks the truth about what you brown garbage people with your satanic religion are doing to the first world that whites. alone can create. Better start packing your bags.

Attached: 1547108881941m.jpg (586x1024, 49K)

>what is Occupy Wall Street
>what is the entire city of London

REMEBER lads subscribe to pewdiepie!

Side note it wasn’t a white nationalist movement...

Attached: F3284F8C-A054-4297-A548-C0B961A8E837.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)