My ex gf wants me back. I told her it's over and I don't want to see her again. We broke up 4 years ago...

My ex gf wants me back. I told her it's over and I don't want to see her again. We broke up 4 years ago. But she sincerely wants to try again.

The thing is I broke up with her because she cheated on me. She told me she's sorry and won't ever do it again. She realized how important I am to her life. She showed me our past photos and how much she treasured them all these years.

I already blocked her on Facebook but she kept on texting me. Now I am considering because truth be told I want to have a family Jow Forums. I'm 36 already and she's 26. My last gf was two years ago and I haven't had any luck since.

Should I give this a shot?

Attached: 1352808244198.gif (350x315, 2.46M)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no.

never ever. cheaters are worse than aids, at least you can get aids by accident

What was the context that justified her whorish cheating behavior ?

She said she made a big mistake. Back then she thought I was not ready to settle down. I'm not giving her attention anymore. She said I was limiting her and I was very strict. She wants to go to parties etc. But now she has seen the light as she has said it. It wasn't my fault that she cheated. Were together for 3 years. back when I was 29 to 32.

For the record the guy whom she cheated on me is already her boyfriend when I found out she's cheating. They then continued on their relationship.

Don't. Even regardless of whether she changed and whether you can forgive her, she's nowhere near mature enough to carry your babies just because you hear the biological clock ticking. Look for someone else.

No

>Don't. Even regardless of whether she changed and whether you can forgive her, she's nowhere near mature enough to carry your babies just because you hear the biological clock ticking.

Well she's still young at 26. I don't think she came back because she wants to settle.

>Look for someone else.

Well as if it's that easy user

>I don't think she came back because she wants to settle.
Then why should you date her because you want to settle if you're not even on the same page there?

>Well as if it's that easy user
If you get trapped in a shitty relationship then believe me, ten years down the line you'd look back and feel that yes, it was really fucking easy to meet new people and you could've done more. It's not about whether it's fun or quick or whatever, it's about whether it's preferable to the alternative of getting back together with someone who cheated on you. Plus you don't even sound remotely enthusiastic, if this post read "I know I shouldn't forgive her but I've missed her so much and no relationship I've had compares to what we had" that would still be different.

The thing was she was 22 at the time. She was young and stupid, so I can see the justification for making the mistake. I'm sure if you got back together you could have children, and depending on what her lifestyle was like 26 could be just about hitting the wall for her so she could honestly want a loving, stable relationship. Just be aware, there will always be a part of you that remembers she cheated the first time. You will hold it against her and it will affect your behavior towards her. There's no 2 ways around it. If you use it against her, it will poison the relationship and she could be driven to cheating again. You will also have to deal with the fact that you are the second choice. Even if you believe she isn't "settling" she is. She thought the young, fun fast life was going to be great. It didn't turn out to be what she thought it was. But make no mistake, just because it wasn't the life she thought it was, you were still the 2nd choice. These are just a few things you would have to consider coming from someone who watched it happen to roommates.

Have you done anything to improve yourself after the breakup or even after your last relationship ? It seems that you mostly consider her offer because you haven’t been lucky as you mentioned. However what does she has to offer ? I mean, she kept on her relationship until she got bored or whatever happened. It was straight up cunt move, how can you be sure than you cope with that ? How can you be sure that she won’t do it again ? Can you enjoy the relationship with that feeling ? You are the lesser choice here, particularly since that you have no better option. Seems kinda sketchy for what is supposed to be a lifetime decision.

If she didnt care enough to cheat on you then why would you care about this bitch? And how do you know she will do the same in the future? Exactly.

Wow, fucking wow! She use all lamest exuses ever, what a fucking whore.

You can go back to her, but you WILL be cheated on again, sooner or later.

My advice: Improve yourself and find a good honest girl to you

Smells like a trap, I would be cautious if I were you.

Bro, she hasn’t changed. If she changed, she wouldn’t be putting you in this situation in the first place because that would require acknowledging how much she actually hurt you. No, she’s just feeling nostalgic and will say anything to lure you back in. Who knows, maybe she’ll be faithful for months, years, decades. But you don’t get back with your exes, especially when they try to manipulate you.

It is the worst idea to try a relationship with someone who can't respect you enough to not sleep around.

That said, time is running out and you don't seem to have options, so I wouldn't blame you for trying to fix things.

I've cheated on an ex before and if she gave me a chance now, I'd be more loyal to her than those birds species that mate for life.

My girlfriend broke up with me almost a month ago. I've known her for three years now. We met on tinder 3 years ago, dated for a couple months, then broke up and moved on. Around a year and a half ago I get a text from her saying she still had feelings for me so we decided to try again. I had gotten broken up with again with my other ex around that time, and while I was starting to date my most recent ex, my mind was still wrapped around my past ex.

As time went on, my obsession with my ex hit a breaking point with my most recent ex, and I quit it cold turkey. That was around 3 months into my new relationship. My most recent ex never really forgot about that, even though she forgave me. I also lied to her about her being the first girl I had ever finished inside of, because although I did that with my other ex, it wasn't consentual and I felt terrible and never wanted my most recent ex to know about it, but it came out eventually.

At that time we had just moved in together, since we had known each other for so long and she needed a place to live with cheap rent to finish her last semester in college. She told me that if we hadn't moved in together she would have broken up with me. That was about 7 months into the relationship.

Since then we've had arguments about what happened, and although she said that she wasn't upset or "unhappy" (because there were still a lot of good moments in the relationship), she started thinking about us together in the future and was unsure about it. We are different politically, I studied fine art while she wanted to attend grad school for a PhD program in Forensic Psychology, etc.
When we would talk about what we wanted to do in the future, I basically told her that I would follow her wherever her grad school career takes her (since what I want to do with Acting can pretty much be done anywhere) and that put a lot of pressure on her to try and keep us both up.

Attached: 1548356137901.jpg (322x268, 8K)

fpbp

My girlfriend broke up with me almost a month ago. I've known her for three years now. We met on tinder 3 years ago, dated for a couple months, then broke up and moved on. Around a year and a half ago I get a text from her saying she still had feelings for me so we decided to try again. I had gotten broken up with again with my other ex around that time, and while I was starting to date my most recent ex, my mind was still wrapped around my past ex.

As time went on, my obsession with my ex hit a breaking point with my most recent ex, and I quit it cold turkey. That was around 3 months into my new relationship. My most recent ex never really forgot about that, even though she forgave me. I also lied to her about her being the first girl I had ever finished inside of, because although I did that with my other ex, it wasn't consensual and I felt terrible and never wanted my most recent ex to know about it, but it came out eventually.

At that time we had just moved in together, since we had known each other for so long and she needed a place to live with cheap rent to finish her last semester in college. She told me that if we hadn't moved in together she would have broken up with me. That was about 7 months into the relationship.

Since then we've had arguments about what happened, and although she said that she wasn't upset or "unhappy" (because there were still a lot of good moments in the relationship), she started thinking about us together in the future and was unsure about it. We are different politically, I studied fine art while she wanted to attend grad school for a PhD program in Forensic Psychology, etc.

When we would talk about what we wanted to do in the future, I basically told her that I would follow her wherever her grad school career takes her (since what I want to do with Acting can pretty much be done anywhere) and that put a lot of pressure on her to try and keep us both up.

Attached: 1551296497362.jpg (468x431, 20K)

Maybe? I mean you are old af and not getting any prettier

Well, you're 36, so it's basically over. You'll never find a woman who is truly worth being with. So either lower your standards (i.e., get with your ex) or enjoy being single (really). I don't mean to be a downer, but the good ones are taken well before 30, and regardless of how good you think you may look for your age, women in their 20s know you're pushing 40.

You're only a real cuck if you let her ride the cock carousel without cinsequence. Don't be a fucking cuck.

I would consider it if a family is important to you and you believe she has the potential to be a good wife despite this. You have run out of time already, unless your family involves children that aren't yours.

Nope.

>She said she made a big mistake.
That's exactly right.
She's only figuring that out right now, for whatever reason. (insert woman joke)
Your choice to either forgive her 'big mistake' or stand up for yourself.
Or you can just pump her full of kids for whatever retarded reason.
'I want a family' better find a worthy mother first.
Or a surrogate, which is arguably better.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

You're a fucking idiot op. Stay broke up.

reply:
LOL!