Shooter was a Navy seal with 300 confirmed kills

Australian Media have scoured his manifesto and reported the shooter was a Navy Seal fighting against Al-Qaeda with 300 confirmed kills.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552636138398.webm

Even their media are top tier shitposters.

Attached: 1522816217492.png (199x224, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552636138398.
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
faceb**k.com/206778229358786/videos/451628238207116/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield_grooming_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate to say it, dunno if your info is accurate or not, but when I think of all the vets who killed people overseas, I'm always perpetually amazed more shit like this doesn't happen. I mean, I know there's a ton of PTSD and stuff. I dunno. The government basically trains these people to murder people who are of a different race. Nobody should be surprised when one of them comes home and murders someone of a different race.

Also we really shouldn't be involved in the middle east in the first place.

>Australian Media have scoured his manifesto and reported the shooter was a Navy Seal fighting against Al-Qaeda with 300 confirmed kills.

Bad ass!

Please be real

youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ

7News is an Austrlian News outlet.

holy fuck they are actually reporting pasta. this is amazing. they're going to get candace owens killed, too

Okay, this is epic. They actually fell for the Navy Seal copypasta.

Not gonna lie, it was at the end of the segment. I kek'd. The missus went off like a frog in a sock. Ill probably lose the kids for it.

Look at this newfag, he does not even know.

Attached: happymedic.jpg (267x200, 8K)

Yeah well IDK. I must be missing something. What don't I know?

I want to believe this is true.

Attached: 1493964551755.png (364x313, 7K)

I can only imagine witnessing that live. Fuck me I'd have a fit

Attached: 1508228582782.jpg (600x632, 48K)

PLEASE BE FUCKING REAL

the surgeon is inspired

Attached: index.jpg (308x164, 9K)

It is a copypasta that people use to make fun of people who are being internet tough guys. He put it in his manifesto, and the media thought it was true.

Attached: a016a72c-814e-43fd-b0e5-b3d6a09ba5f8.jpg (594x1239, 222K)

Just imagine being a cuck reporter reading that for the first time.

Attached: 1522816282224.gif (350x300, 1.97M)

How old/young are you that you don't even know the navy seals copypasta? What the fuck happened to this place?

what a hero. I guess he brought the war back to home.

Vets high suicide rate because so

Tbe headlines should read "Australian man commits terrorist act against New Zealand."

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AUSSIE MEDIA

seems normalfags discovered this site

Sorry guys, I think I did see this posted on Reddit one time a while back. I guess I do actually know what you're talking about now. Thanks for your help to all of you.

Attached: 4chan_media_coverage.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Aussie fag here 7 news is most popular news station 100% real

It's amazing that the media is reporting on the manifesto with a straight face when the entire thing is just one big joke
Can't wait for them to lose what little credibility they have left

Spyro 3 banned when?

topkek

It's real lmao man the news here is dumb

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552636138398.
I can't wait for mainstream medias to tell us that he was "delusional because he wasn't actually in the navy seals".

>As per his manifesto, intends to stand trial
>Uses this to his defense
>Plead insanity

Attached: 1383475175034.png (302x371, 127K)

kek

Where can I read his manifesto?

Attached: 1552626064962.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

>Violent immigrant commits mass murder on the streets of Christchurch

Let's be honest. If you were working in the media and this shit happened and you saw that in his manifesto, you wouldn't tell your boomer boss its a joke and let it be reported. I'm disappointed we haven't seen the media report him getting his political views from spyro or training on fortnite yet

Id say 10% of it is a joke. It's really only a couple of questions and he's largely trying to make a point.

For example he talks about getting the noble peace prize. Hes making a point how mandala got it after been in jail for terrorism.

The Navy seals bit is both mocking the stupidity of all those labels and how guilbile people can be (as evident by these reporters)

Oh shit my sides

Attached: 1523775588740.png (653x578, 233K)

COME ON GUYS SERIOUSLY

The infamous hacker names Jow Forums on the news again

>on reddit
what the fuck man

Why didn't he name his accomplice the Polynesian Samo Hyde?

His manifesto, it's pure Jow Forums.
That's free speech banned, Jow Forums will close Jow Forums.

>pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1532090189560.png (402x390, 284K)

>Navy Seal

Umm. He was a kiwi tho.

newfags everywhere! hahahahaha

You have to go back

Attached: tfw redditor.png (800x1163, 343K)

big yikes

holy fucking shit my sides

Attached: 1479943122175.jpg (183x185, 9K)

So where is his actual digital footprint?
This shit is just a few days old.
Did he just days ago decide to social media???
No

they have an exchange program

I knew it

Wow out of everything that was in there the media STILL GOT TROLLED AND ONLY PUBLISHED THE ONLY INTENTIONAL SHITPOST IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING MANIFESTO.
>I can really fucking see why he did it anons.

But God help me if I really could I'd rip him limb from limb.
>I'm an individual so fuck him

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-224921_Samsung Internet.jpg (357x532, 84K)

The oil is ours.

manifesto link?

Yeah, when will they find is Jow Forums user account?

No fucking way

Attached: 1551678610636.jpg (442x395, 14K)

DESTROY
DIE
ATTACK

Attached: van.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Fucking newfag god damn it go back to T_D

Attached: laugh3..gif (360x346, 170K)

INTERNET
HATE
MACHINE

>pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
>Were you taught violence and extremism by video
games,music,literature,cinema?
>Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism. Fortnite trained me
to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies. No.

WTF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The media is doing EXACTLY what he wanted.
HOOK
LINE
AND
SINKER

Attached: 1543958935511.webm (1280x720, 777K)

What's so special about this video he mentioned?

>faceb**k.com/206778229358786/videos/451628238207116/

Those need to be banned.
Getting on Twitter right now.
#banSpyroTheDrago
#banFortnite
THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Wew, its like every meme here condensed to one paper.

Yeah what's up? You never been to that site? It's OK. Kind of left leaning some of the time though. That's why I came here with all of this shooting business going on.

Leave. Now.

Attached: 200d35fab3.gif (350x275, 182K)

thx

Started reading for the lols, kept reading for the truth bombs. Dude is woke AF.

All of these things contributed towards this heinous and callous act.
I want to unreservedly apologise on behalf of all White people. This is disgusting. I offer my most heart felt condolenses and will light and candle and send a teddy and a card to those suffering with their loss.

>#banKipling
This noble poet, has been exposed as a racist and should banned.

>#navySeals
Clearly he was inspired by legendary feats of the medal winning US navy seal who killed over 300 enemy combatants. Everybody knows of this account it has been shared over 9000 times here.

>#banWikipedia
He was angry by all of this muslim rape gangs which he would not have known about if it weren't for wikipedia. We need to ban Wikipedia to stop knowledge of these crimes being spread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scan
dal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield_grooming_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Attached: 1552643457718.jpg (800x800, 220K)

Before it's too late.

Attached: 1530226276294.png (980x445, 475K)

no fucking way lmao
the shitposting transcends reality

#banDrones
#banMotorbikes
#banCementTrucks.

He mentioned all these too as ways to carry out attacks.

Go fuck yourself newfag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Why? What yo mean?
This site needs a downvote button too, lol.

Attached: 1477838257634.png (438x432, 385K)

Lurk for 2 years without posting.

Oh shit where are the exploding vans?

Why is there some kind of rule about that here? It's weird cuz I don't see a sidebar on the main subs or whatever you guys call them here. I wasn't trying to offend anyone though.

I'll give you 7/10.

Attached: This please the nut.jpg (262x192, 15K)

don't fall for it bro
a redditor wouldn't be able to figure out how to post in one day

Im taking the bait

Attached: 1540332903567.jpg (570x587, 43K)

BBC News reporting this as extreme white supremacist views. it's not, I've read it, the BBC lying like all the rest of the media, when will they fucking learn

Jesus h fuck you stupid cunt
Get out and fuck off.

How old are you?

Fuck

You're literally calling yourself a virgin. Allow me to educate some of you stupid retards:
the "t. x" meme originates from the Finnish term for "regards". That is, when ending a letter of correspondence, Finns will sign off like so: "t. Johnson". When you write a post like this:

blah blah blah
t. nigger

you are calling yourself a nigger, because you signing off as a nigger. You're quite literally saying "regards, a nigger." On the other hand, if you quote a post and respond as such:

>t. nigger

you are implying that "t. nigger" was either included or implied in the post you are referring to. In other words, you are calling that poster a nigger.

Therefore, this dumb retard has just admitted to being a virgin.

Attached: 2.jpg (700x1050, 639K)

He wasn’t handling his guns like he was trained that well.

Attached: 1542079941470.jpg (328x334, 22K)

Get the fuck out

That wasn’t the only shot post. There was the spyro reference and the candice thing too.

Hahahahaha maybe you mean 5/7. SRS though I don't even know what we're talking about anymore.

My brother talked about how it pisses him off seeing muslims in the gym in his town after having his friends killed by those people in the middle east.

Army vets are good goyim though. They won't do shit unless we direct them.

I can only imagine this with sam hydes voice?

Thousands of innocent western civilians robbed, raped, injured and dead. Why are sandniggers playing the victim now?

>Army vets are good goyim though. They won't do shit unless we direct them.
It's weird and def no offense to your brother, but this is kind of what it comes down to for most of them I think. Almost every person I ever knew who joined the military did so literally because they had a desire deep down to kill. They didn't want to "serve the country", esp since I grew up during the Iraq war, and nobody under 30 considered that war to be any sort of "service to the country". They just wanted to kill, and every last one of them openly admitted as such.
The exception was one guy I knew who had massive guilt issues, and he felt that by joining the military and serving he could alleviate his guilt. IDK. All of the rest though just wanted to kill. They just needed some kind of socially ordained outlet to do it.

So yeah, I think you're right. They're "good goyim" but they've generally got a seething, psychopathic side to them that they're always looking for a way to rationalize satiating.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Holy fucking shit lol

Attached: comedian.jpg (283x178, 10K)