New Zealand Mass Shooting

The mass shooting that happened today is absolutely disgusting. Look, I'm okay with silently hating people, but what's not okay is actually carrying out an act of violence based on that hate. And, I love Jow Forums, but to anyone here who supports this cunt(I know some of you don't but still), fuck you. Seriously, fuck you, you're one of the reasons Jow Forums is so cancerous at times.

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x474, 29K)

You're not in good company. The average Jow Forumsack is mentally ill and approves of the shooting

Don't forget:

According to statics from "RAND Database of Worldwide Terrorism Incidents", in 2011 (thus even before the recent wave of terrorist attacks associated with ISIS), "Looking at all people killed by terrorist attacks in Europe and North America during the last 10 years, 97% was committed by Muslim terrorist, or 4703 of 4873 killed. Most of this is September 11 alone. Still, even if we exclude the September 11 attacks, the share of casualties due to Muslim terror is 91%. A lot of the remainder are a number of deadly (and under-reported by western media) Muslim terrorist attacks in Russia. If we just look at Western Europe, the share of terrorist deaths caused by Muslim terrorists during the last 10 years is 79%. The remaining 68 deaths out of 319 were committed by The IRA and other domestic terrorist. By comparison, the Madrid attacks in 2004 alone killed three times as many people than all attacks by ETA, The IRA, Corsican separatists, right-wing terrorists and all other non-Muslim terrorist attacks in Europe during the last ten years combined. Remember, I do not include any Islamists terrorist attacks in the Middle East or South Asia or Africa or anywhere else other than Europe and North America. Based on State Department Data and to unimaginable horror these attacks appear to have killed in excess of 10,000 people per year during the last decade."

t.mudslime parasite

They rape our women and kill us, we should sit back and do nothing? How can we kick them out? Killing is not a good solution but what other solution is there? I don't want to kill.

two redditors posing as Jow Forumsacks...we're not buying it fags

hey mossad, hows it going?

So you want to protect the future for the white race, but you don’t want to actually protect the future of the white race. Got it. Go larp somewhere else then faggot. Muslims are the new Jews. Deal with it or else this is what will happen.

Fuck off.

so you like invaders, good to know.

they have worse for us in mind.
thank you you traitor.

How do you think muslims will respond, smartass? Look, I don't like Islam, but there are limits to how much you can hate them. Just secure the country as much as you can bro

Wrong.

there is a reason that all the people that support him are pure degenerates

I agree user. We need to vote if we want real change. Violence never solved anything!

Attached: 1544605594538.png (540x540, 230K)

"if you kill you enemies they win."

Just because I'm a Jow Forumsack doesn't mean I agree with every single view in Jow Forums. This is exactly my problem with some of the retards on Jow Forums, they don't accept other views enough

Fuck off rabbi

Thank you. It's good to see actually intelligent people on Jow Forums. It's quite refreshing, to be honest.

They're Mossad. They think they're clever.

Thank you very much for being open. However, I do understand there are edgelords on Jow Forums who just want to joke, so probably some of them are just joking in a dark humor. Cancerous maybe, but still humor

Why is this the default response to people expressing anger towards the shooting? The shooting is great news for the jews, a bunch of muslims just died and another nation can now be subjected to even higher levels of surveillance and gun control. On top of that, the perpetrator is even a white guy, which plays perfectly into their narrative. The kikes are playing the fiddle and people here are dancing to their tune.

Sorry I didn't fully read your post. I got a bit emotional, but, what we could do, is restrict immigration to the fullest, for e.g. It's hard coming up with solutions, but they're there

>another memeflag crying about dead muslim invaders
lmao

Attached: happy tones.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

When was even the last islamic terror attack in the west?

That truck ramming in NYC like a year and a half ago?

INB4 there's even more this year now thanks to this memer.

Shut the fuck up, cunt.
Guy that shot those sandniggers is a hero. If i'd seen someone shooting up a mosuq or synagogue, i'd fucking join in.

eat a penis you obese bottom feeder dog.

January 26th Salzgitter-Lebenstedt Germany
dunecoon only got one person though lmao

I am not denying this, but answering violence on innocents with violence on innocents isn't exactly a good iniative

it kinda is.

what about everything that violence has solved?

I thought you wanted this Yanggang?

Attached: 1552636536764.jpg (989x1267, 377K)

they were just larping apparently

It wasn't a mass shooting. It was a mass retaliation.

A yangtard invader switches gears. Do you still get paid for going off topic?

lmfao your enemies are innocent children?
I dab on you

Attached: 1688354170906.jpg (549x550, 74K)

Violence generally creates more violence. The cases you are talking about are exceptions, so it's not a helpful argument.

>Look, I'm okay with silently hating people
Great because they hate you and they aren't silent about it.

This. The manifesto was pretty straight forward on what it was about. Gave me a happy/sad feeling and hope.

On the bright side a bunch of commie basedboys saw a mass shooting go down live. Maybe they'll sober up on the whole utopia thing.

Attached: civilwarguy.jpg (820x445, 299K)

if it creates more violence then you are not doing it right. usually if you kill all of the the enemy then they will stop. you retard.

I've seen some speak against it but I can't tell how many of those are regulars. My content well has dried up to a group of about 6 guys. Certainly not throwing in with anyone here who is down with killing children.

And no violence in the face of violence creates subjugation and annihilation. Meme flag cuck.

Did you learn history or are you fucking stupid?

cancer came in 2009 dude

Shut the fuck up reddit

Lol, if you had intelligence you would realize he was being sarcastic. Retard. Unless this is bait

What even do you mean by meme flag? That I just use a flag as a random flag? Yea that's actually pretty true the only reason I have this flag among others is because it looks nice

B2R

did you? or are you just fucking stupid? if there is violence between two groups of people and you completely destroy one group will the violence stop or will it keep going? jeez what a wanker.

If you were intelligent, you'd realize I could also be sarcastic with my reply

>We can only vote or commit mass murder, those are the only two options.
Inside the mind of a 19 year old boomer.

Funny stuff, because a lot of the time, people just started the war and then at some point they just threw their weapons on the ground and went for the path of a peace treaty. Yea you are quite uneducated. And there never happened complete annihilation you cunt, because of the reasons I talked about above.

>serb doesnt support kebab removal
you are a disgrace

Classic argument. Only reason it's used is because your retard brain can't actually activate itself for even just one second

>Memeflag
>Moralfag
Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.
Fuck you too.

Ha, the memeflag one is true, not sure about the moralfag

Pretty sure the US was usually the instigator and this worse perpetrator of rape and killing.

Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-1961
Guatemala 1960
Congo 1964
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Grenada 1983
Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1980s
Nicaragua 1980s
Iran 1987
Panama 1989
Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1993
Bosnia 1994, 1995
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Yemen 2002
Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)
Iraq 2003-2015
Afghanistan 2001-2015
Pakistan 2007-2015
Somalia 2007-8, 2011
Yemen 2009, 2011
Libya 2011, 2015
Syria 2014-2015

so there were never any complete annihilations, which is my solution to violence, and yet there have been wars throughout history? seems that you are the one who is uneducated. also please answer the question: if two groups are warring and one group completely disappears will the violence stop between the two?

Attached: 1532200439622.png (290x352, 56K)

>"Die quietly goy!"

Attached: F7117944-9632-4AA2-AB31-2E3A37EA44C5.jpg (717x880, 186K)

What’s with all the concern trolling using a Pepe thread opener ? Seen six or seven already today

i do wonder after today

classic counter argument. call the guy a retard who only has one braincell.

moralfagging does nothing apart from making you look guilty. Don't talk about or disavow shit like this unless someone calls you out on it.

No because then some other country will be butthurt about it and start fucking over the remaining country. And then another butthurt country joins in, and another, and so on. Also, war literally just is a sort of conflict, it is not an interchangeable term for annihilation. There have been soft and hardcore wars, sure, but never COMPLETE annihilation.

Nah, just had to have a picture for my thread

Calling me a redditor is a shit argument because reddit has people with literally any kind of view on the website

How is having a soul moralfagging? Also, I never said I criticized every single thing Jow Forums does, just this one thing was taken too far

yes there have never been any complete annihilation. and there have been wars throughout history. get it? there was violence because one side was not completely destroyed.

It's not much of a question of morals. If you support this shooting, you're just a gigantic hypocritical retard because what you're saying is that neocons are justified in their wars all along.

No one likes a neocon except neocons themselves.

Might as well vote for John Bolton or another Bush in 2024 next election, because this is the ideology you're perpetrating.

and calling him a retard with only one faulty braincell is also a shit argument. also why are you changing flags?

But they couldn't completely annihilate because other countries/group joined in. Get why violence is fucking stupid at times?

this is not about nations. this is about two different cultures. even if other parties get involved it can still be looked at as our side and their side. just keep killing their side till no countries can or will join. also what about the native Americans or any other culture that has disappeared off the face of the earth?

I just dont want any of this shit happening on this land

Thousands of western civilians robbed, raped, injured and dead. Why are sandniggers playing the victim now?

Maybe because their lands and people were raped and killed first?

were they though? lets find out!

>another Jow Forums terror attack
this place is going down

How about I shoot your family and tell you why are you playing the victim?

Nice digits

Attached: ooouh.jpg (646x720, 24K)

Ah, libertarians. Always a toss up to see who has their head buried deeper in the sand.. lefties or libertarians.

Attached: IMG_2008.jpg (657x673, 72K)

>I'm okay with silently hating people
>as they infiltrate and conquer my country through subversion
I DO NOT PLAY AT WAR

>A

I said it in this thread, I only have different flags because I like their looks and their affiliation. Also, funny how you call my argument for calling him a retard when Jow Forums people use this word a lot.

no, you are the cancer

if you think facebook tier yang spam is pol, you are fucking mistaken. Most of us is just too tired and lurks nowadays, and gets talkative only when shit like this happens. This is silent majority Jow Forums, fuck off to reddit btw

>stream on facebook
>Jow Forums
It's another facebook terror attack, Jow Forums is a board of peace and dindu nuffin.

Okay, that's where the problem comes in. If you resolve it with peace, you can just change the "bad" cultures for the better, and you can keep everything else without having to lose some of humanity's wealth, even if some of that wealth is pretty fucking trash I'm gonna be honest for a sec

>children are innocent

what bullshit

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaha? because other obese larpers using that word a lot automatically makes it a good argument.

I don't support Yang, I hate him actually. Only reason I have flags like the anarcho-capitalist one is because I like its looks

Muslims conquering your country?

Drama queen much?

No, but you're a bit hypocritical on that point

when has that happened? do you mean like the pagans being converted to christians? because that counts as genocide and is still completely removing the other group, kinda.

Faggot, I want war and chaos on our streets, every time a mass shooting happeneds I listen to Marilyn Manson and jerk off with celebration. If you don't agree with violence you're an embarrassment to the white race and should kys.

Reddit faggots like u should have been the ones who were shot.

The worst thing he did was violate traffic laws.You can't change my mind

no never used insults as an argument. i used the argument and then insulted to add effect.

Anyone got a link to video? I just woke up

oh great, another larper.