HELP ME

HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-05-08-34(1).png (683x604, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/christian-attacks.aspx
nwf.org/Educational-Resources/Wildlife-Guide/Threats-to-Wildlife/Invasive-Species
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, kike

someone pepify this picture

*subs to pewdiepie*

no problem

Don't worry lady it's just part and parcel of living in a big city

HELPED.COM

Say goodbye to your Toys gunfags, this video is going to change gun laws in every country on earth.
And the connection to youre idiotic cartoon memes and its influence on children is going to ruin every website on the internet. Humanity is not mature enough to handle anything, so mommy and daddy have to step in.

subscribing to pewdiepie is part and parcel of living in a big city

That part was absolutely brutal in that video.

too bad "down under" by maw isnt long enough

LMAO SOMEONE MAKE THIS

Fuck off pussy

Already subbed

Can someone please make an edit

Attached: 4a6.jpg (980x742, 106K)

> Muslims kill and maim 90 people at a rock concert
> *Crickets*
> White man shoots 40 radical islamists
> *BAN GUNS NOW*!

Mhmm...

You really think a foreign shooting will change U.S. gun laws when Sandy Hook produced no new federal gun control laws?

Should have subscribed to Pewdiepie

Absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

Fuck you muzzie bitch

That was one of the more tepid moments, what are you talking about? The brutal part was when he had two groups of people in the corners and he fucking double tapped them all after spraying them down

Allah helps.

Is there a webm of just this part? I don't really have it in me to watch the whole video.

There was no headcam being displayed for everyone to see, and being posted non stop in unrelated parts of the internet and attached to childrens cartoons, so theres a bit of a difference.
Millions of soccer moms will wake up today, millions of teachers will catch teenagers watching this shit on phone, millions of incel poltards are spreading their maymays on every forum political or videogames. Youre guns are going BYE BYE

Hit a nerve, kike?

Dude the while video was white empathy on display, look what the shitrats did to women and children at the Bataclan. And that's just what fringe media is allowed to report, imagine what the cops didn't let out.

*SMASH*

Attached: 1552635587536.png (1357x759, 423K)

PUSSY

Attached: 1552630026756.png (645x360, 475K)

and how many children have asked help when sandniggers gangrape them or how many asked help when burned alive by islamist,,

one less breeding hole for future terrorists

Attached: 1543291927389.jpg (640x636, 79K)

i watched the video but didnt catch this scene, at what time frame is this?

Oh she got helped alright

Attached: 568798123.png (1200x1236, 239K)

This is what happens when you demonize and disenfranchise a group of people and say that another race of people will replace them and that they're worthless all the while shielding a religion that is responsible for the senseless deaths of hundreds. This is what happens when you enforce diversity at all costs and think with your heart instead of your brain.

then just skip to 11:30 you pussy

kike

Attached: maga.png (660x573, 461K)

Youre about to cry Woe is me waaaaaaaaaay the fuck harder in the coming weeks because of this video, prepare your easily triggered eyes because a new wave of anti white boy hate is about to come your way.

This

She should’ve subscribed to pewdiepie.

>and I'll look down and whisper, "NO"

I'm not white so your post fails at what you meant it to accomplish. I'm just not an idiot and can see why this is happening. This isn't a phenomenon exclusive to the right, there was the Bernie bro who bought the doom and gloom media bullshit and tried to mow down congressmen in 2017.

No, this is part and parcel of living in a big city.

>he thinks clownworld can be stopped
only place this shit is going is down.
Cant wait for the next muslim terror attack and the next meme retaliation.

I tried

Attached: edit.jpg (980x742, 133K)

based rorschach poster

>cries about diversity and male oppression
>I-i-i'm not white, I'm not c-c-c-rying
Of course it can be stopped, modern man is the most cucked beast on earth. Willfully picks up dogshit and works for mega corporations their entire lifes. Goburnment will rape you gunfags.

Lost. I’m going to hell again.

at least apply yourself if you're going to try to rile people up dipshit

Best I could do sorry

Attached: 1552641075080s.png (250x221, 22K)

>back a group of animals into a corner
>one of them bites you
>WTF

>Wont somebody PLEASE think of the adult white males?!??

Attached: 12312452135235.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Now put a JUST hair a few feet to the right

Who do you think we think of? The blacks,the muslims? Don't be ridiculous.

>new wave of anti white boy hate is about to come
Hopefully. Young white men are felling the heat and hate. Nothing bands you together better than a common enemy. At some point no amount of propaganda about the perfect multicultural society will be enough, to stave off the truth.

Considering the posts on here, that is all you think about 24/7 every single day, non stop. 0 politics, just crying about blacks and muslims. Constantly afraid.
>Nothing bands you together better than a common enemy
>Russian Federation
LMAO

>Multiple killing sprees by white males
>LMAO FUCK WHITE MALES
Are you purposely trying to come across stupid

>FUCK WHITE MALES
No, don't you see? That's the problem, no one wants to fuck them. Hence the shooter crying about fertility rates like Jow Forums does.

What Russians are being this one too? Im sure media will shit down your throat something like this and you will eat it all up.

I AM GOD AND I BRING HELL-FIRE

He helped her.

Attached: compstanza.png (500x375, 396K)

ofc its always the Russians. Or so danish media keeps telling me.
RUSSIA THIS AND RUSSIA THAT! those damn Ruskis most be billions as they are involved in literally EVERYTHING.

>Making baseless assumptions
This had absolutely nothing to do with Eliot Roger Syndrome.

Just because whites only have 2 kids for ever 5 that shits skins do doesn't mean what you said is even remotely true.
I know you're just trying to banter, but you're too retarded to do it.

I can't reach the like button!

It was on his twitter or facebook, many posts about fertility rates, just like you. I mean you literally have that shit memorized, you are at maximum incel.

I GUARANTEEEEEEEEEEEE You have a folder full of cartoon frog pictures.

Its just some dead muslims they kill themselves all the time.

Attached: laugh9.gif (320x238, 220K)

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/christian-attacks.aspx

I want to save her and have her be my qt brown kiwi gf.

Attached: You+can+just+smell+the+cancer+wafting+from+the+screen+_4338557aa333c8817ffffaa72f398339.jpg (645x773, 87K)

I thought this was going to be some real shit since everyone was talking about it but it's turned out to be fucking nothing. That cop squealing, or any beheading with the fucking gurgling are all much worse.

What do I care? I think the muslim religion is stupid, but if you think Westerners are less violent, you are crazy. 9 countries being bombed and 10s of millions of refugees prove whiteboi is just as fucked as the islamists.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-044256_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 171K)

Part and parcel.

she deserved it

>Do not go gentle into that good night

what did he mean by this?

You want the government to have full control? You are retarded.

Absolutely fucking based.

Attached: Peediepie.jpg (800x500, 38K)

so what you are actually saying is you are scared of "whiteboi"

How so? Based off merit and not physical traits.

I fucking love it.

Saved

Attached: 1552629490938.png (1024x610, 488K)

Attached: 1552643120617.png (2041x1805, 1.29M)

nice one

so you're a scared little shitskin
good

This is what happens whe you give $1000 freedom dividend to whites

Attached: 1552634618745m.jpg (1024x537, 52K)

The gov already has full control of you, just cause you get topay money to go to a shooting range and are allowed to clean your gun at home for power fantasies doesnt mean you are in control. The government taking away nearly every single right we as Americans have since 9/11 and FLAUNTING their corruption in your faces prove you are not in control and your guns mean nothing. This is just 1 more thing they will take from you.
Actually yes I am, the cowardly as fuck fat rednecks around me are far the fuck more dangerous than any muslim I have ever met.

*when

Herrenrasse is the term you're looking for, Murat.

>redneck
>coward
pick one, nigger.

Attached: neckyourself.jpg (224x225, 4K)

Why are you a sandnigger apologist?

You do realize the government is waging wars in Muslim territories.. right? I do not think you understand at all. That is fine though. Low IQ people have it pretty good right now. They get their faces stuffed with cheap food and their entertainment dopamine fix.

That ends when The Brave New World technique is no longer necessary.

No, America is not going to give up its second amendment and by proxy first amendment rights because you do not understand relationships.

The best thing about this is Pewdiepie is going to get bombarded by non-PC memes about it for the rest of his reddit lurking days.

Best part.

You cant even agree with what that means, go to any pol thread and you will see people scream at each other about who is white.
>No ur a slav not white
>No ur a kike not white
>No ur a latin spic not white
>No you have N% non white DNA
You have nothing.
I pick coward, they arent even real Rednecks. Red necks actually go out in the sun and work. These fat fucks are on disability and use it to buy their Never Seen a Day of Work F150s with lift kits.
And they are so cowardly they think they need a gun to go buy milk.. I mean giant packs of Soda. Because they think they live in a movie.

You already gave up every other right, and in another post I clearly mentioned the wars the west is waging and how they are clearly just as violent as the muzzies.

You are massively over estimating the federal government and confusing its current mission.

>watch video
>guy literally has kebab removal Serb song playing in his car
Uh...

Thousands of western civilians robbed, raped, injured and dead. Why are sandniggers playing the victim now?

She has our thoughts and prayers.

What right was given up? The right to.. not have a smart phone that has only existed twenty years be tapped?

>What right was given up?
Oh fuck right off you 12 year old faggot.

The side of his AR said “Kebab Remover”. Dude was a walking meme. After he clapped HELP ME girl his car was playing “Fire” by Anthony brown.

Unironically imagine if this was your mother. She worked hard to keep you fed and alive. If your response is anything other than utter pain than you're a sociopathic cunt and are just as worthless as all of the other people you deem subhuman. You're better off dead.

nwf.org/Educational-Resources/Wildlife-Guide/Threats-to-Wildlife/Invasive-Species

Why would I imagine a hypothetical where my mother was a dunecoon muslim invading another country?

Not an arguement.

You would have something with big tech but they are not the federal government.