How would you feel if you recieved a text from a recent ex you still have feelings for (and that you also dislike) that...

How would you feel if you recieved a text from a recent ex you still have feelings for (and that you also dislike) that said this: "It's sad that things turned out like this. I hope we both learn from our mistakes. I don't hate you and I never did have intentions to hurt you. I understand how you feel and I accept it. I wish you good luck in life and I hope you won't hold grudges. Bye."

This is the last text i recieved from her. We pretty much broke up because of an argument (we often argued, in a not healthy way tho). It was a long distance thing. She wrote me this and idk what to say/do. I havent answered yet and it has been two days

Attached: 8xdjgte6hp421.jpg (640x787, 109K)

What can you say?

1) It's over
2) It's long distance
3) You used to fight.
4) Life is too short.
5) Post nudes

I would immediately delete it. I don't care about any overt or covert jabs that my ex is trying to throw at me while sneaking in the last word.

Why do you dislike her?

I just do

You think that she is just trying to manipulate me?

Absolutely.

she just texted me again saying "i know that it looked like a poor attempt of placing a band-aid on an open wound, but i'm really sorry"

How do i know when something like that is genuine?

Oh Christ she is really fishing for a reply. This is so pathetic. Please block her number.

Well, maybe she still loves you and doesn't want to leave you. If you just dislike her why were you with her ever?

She just did some things that were really wrong (no cheating). I really, really, liked her. But then her behaviour made me also dislike her.

She is sorry for whatever she caused you and it seems geniwine. Maybe just something sweet back and let her know you are not into getting abck together until things change in the future agian

Did she had mental issues, trauma's or hard childhood which made her so hostile over you?

The thing is that she did me wrong. I already gave her the opportunity to change, but she didnt. I admit I was a jerk to her sometimes too, but it was a natural reaction to her behaviour.
I also understand that being in a long distance relationship is really messy, and that shit happens, but sometimes it's too much.
I'm also seeing someone else atm, she knows about this situation (and probably understands that i have some feelings left for this girl).
I admit that i'm tempted to try, but at the same time this feels like she is trying to get to my feeling because she knows i have something left

She comes from a messy family background. Her mother is single, her father pretty much abandoned her. She is a sweet kid, but emotionally unstable and can over-react over things that can be resolved calmly
Other than that she doesnt have other issues

The thing that makes her different from other people that have issues, is that she is aware of what is going on in her head. The main problem is that she over-reacts, gets angry, stonewalles me and then apologize and explains herself. And this shit happens over and over

Are you sure you gave her the opportunity to change? Sometimes you think you do, but did you try your best and give her full emotional support in doing so?

Sound like you guys need to heal, and maybe after healing you can both try again to re-start a relationship. I feel like you still like her enough to wanting her back

Now that I think about it, i've became more harsh to her with time. Her reactions were worst

I understand your reaction, and why you get so harsch on her. But try to think on her pov, she saw her boyfriend getting more angry at her and this might caused her stress (hence overreacting). I just want to give you another perspective so you can think about it. It will be the best if you were honest with yourself and admit if you were wrong in some situations. You know she was broken, and maybe you should have another attitude towards her than you had before. I believe she is a sweet girl under all that negativity.

I'd respond back genuinely. 99% ime an ex who does that is pulling some shit but nonetheless it's good to say back something like "Hey I appreciate hearing that and all the same", and just never respond to anything else she says. Make it known that you don't care and that you're too busy to have her in your life again.

I also told her some nasty shit last time we spoke

Just ignore her for the rest of life

I received one of these about 3 years after we broke up. I responded friendly and we remained in contact for a few years. Kind of lost contact over time but it was amicable. I'd have never gotten back together with her, but no reason in harboring anger for no reason.

This.
You don't need that in your life.
Don't block her number, just ghost her.

>The main problem is that she over-reacts, gets angry, stonewalles me and then apologize and explains herself.
Could you talk more about this?
I think I am similar to your ex.

Lol yea me too.

It's actually a very nice and mature final message. You were not meant to be a couple, and she regrets that, but she holds no resentment and wishes you well.

She doesn't really expect a reply, though you can, if you wish, say something similar. And then get on with your life

reply:
LOL!

when she is still humping your dick. Sad but true.

Sex doesnt mean much, so if she is humping his dick could mean a lot of things, maybe she just wants the dick

I would feel a bit better. It's always nice to receive some kind words.
I would text back something like "Yeah, that's life. Hope you have a good one." and leave it at that.

I replied to her. We talked a bit. I told her that i regret that I was rude and harsh to her. She said that if she could hate me she would, but she can't. We agreed on our break up in an amicable manner now

I hope this makes both of your day better :)