2ND AMENDMENT WINS AGAIN CONFIRMED

Who would've thought defending yourself with firearms would prevent such acts of domestic terrorism?

archive.fo/86LH0

Attached: based.png (962x933, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1983/0044/40.0/DLM72622.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a hero.
He probably saved a few people's lives just because he carried his AK-47 that day.

Godbless

What 2nd fucking mosque?

Show us da video

Attached: 1523830928032.png (1200x800, 177K)

So what are saying is guns ONLY for poc minorities?
Surely citizen!

guns for everyone, UBI for everyone

a truly equal playing field before the collapse

Attached: 1552293536692.jpg (630x639, 49K)

i dunno but if anyone has a link post it

why would he have firearms on him in person at a mosque?

Put your ancap flag back on sir bong

Attached: 1524446749841.png (560x750, 42K)

Good. Firearm rights are saved. Although, our free speech rights will still be threatened, as will imageboards and PewDiePie.

huh, the video was cut just in time to miss this hero

Lol that's illegal he won't be a hero he will get a fine for having a gun that wasn't stored in a locked cabinet.

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to use guns for self-defense, at least that's how it's done down under.

This. Also illegal to use a gun for defense

TIME TO SPREAD THIS LIKE FIRE ON TWITTER

I'm willing to bet a million dollars nothing will happen to this upstanding true kiwi. When they say you can't use guns for self-defense, they clearly only mean white people.

>NZ arms act. Law on firearms
legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1983/0044/40.0/DLM72622.html

Muslims shouldn't have guns.

What I'm willing to bet is that if it goes away more Maoris and gang shits will be empowered carry and it will just destabilize the situation more.

Come on guys you know how this works. It's fucking obvious why he had that gun at a fucking MOSQUE no less but he will be le persecuted minority face and worse case is they will seize his illegal AK 47 and slap on the wrist. Meanwhile they will be drafting a bill to rek your gun rights to the same level as us or maybe worse.

fuck, you let muslims have guns? nz is fucked

not sure if you yanggang, but letting you know that he wants loicenses for guns. Hope for a gop candidate running in 2024 has a neetbux program though.

With this one shooting alone, New Zealand now officially has a mass shooting death rate 20 times higher than the United States.

thanks my niqqa

Attached: 1545956199607.gif (512x481, 646K)

Guy from video didn't look like a coward who would run because some shitskin opened fire, dude had shotgun and carabines, who would run from some fag with handgun?