What if all this racist shitposting is just making the world more evil

What if all this racist shitposting is just making the world more evil.

I remember "nigger faggot" used to be a joke. "Holocaust is a lie" was a meme to piss people off. Swastikas drawn for comic effect.

I feel bad.

Attached: 1779594.jpg (419x500, 32K)

Attached: globalist_located-2.png (600x674, 651K)

No you dont, and concern trolling loses it's effect as a shitpost when every other thread on the first page is the same shit. Go to sleep.

You're a fag.

The world will be peaceful once only whites remain

words only hurt niggers not humans

>blebbit spacing
>le ironic racism
>le ironic nazism
You have much to learn

this, reddit refugees fell for memes and it all backfired

A significant portion of the population genuinely DOESN'T want immigration. That's never been a meme -- why would it be? Are you thick?

>unironically believing jews actually run everything in the world
kys single digit IQ faggot

>niggers are just joking yo
>faggets are just joking yo
>muslims are just joking yo
KEK; the nigger, fagget, muslim and RACISM/SEXISM memes are real you dunce.

reminds me of when Norton realizes he's Tyler, and can't shut down project mayhem.

or Mother Night
"Be careful what you pretend to be"

This website is radicalizing people it’s best if it shutdowns

I feel like every white incel in America uses Jow Forums

I do though, that's the thing. And it's not only the human death that bothers me, I've seen enough gore and death that I'm desensitized to it.

More the idea that someone decided to kill people unarmed people like this because of a series of shitthy memes.

>>unironically believing jews actually run everything in the world
I never said that, do you have problems with reading comprehension Ibanutiy?

stfu you hohol

That wouldnt help at all, isolated people radicalize even faster

I make more racist jokes but I try to hone my skills because Aussies are A class but Japanese are S class as far as bants go. You don't need to use slurs, you just need to cut deep.

>I remember "nigger faggot" used to be a joke. "Holocaust is a lie" was a meme to piss people off. Swastikas drawn for comic effect.
then you were not on this board dumb dumb

>I feel bad.

Do so. Grim salvation awaits.

Attached: take_my_eyes_for_what_Ive_seen.png (400x842, 755K)

>flag
Shh, boy.

just go back to r*ddit you nigger faggot

>What if all this racist shitposting is just making the world more evil.
Well, yeah, it is. Has been for a while.

Too late to apologise. We will meet in the battlefields my burger mutt friend

Are you retarded? Demographic replacement isn't a "meme", it's happening. These people were innocent, granted, but the lunatics eroding nations and culture with immigration for capitalism's sake share just as much blame. Did the thousands killed by the US in the Middle East make you lose any sleep? Probably not. Do you know how many muslims the US military has actually killed without looking it up? No, of course you don't. Go fuck yourself you fake, shallow cunt.

New fag alert. You must’ve came here after 2014. Nobody was seriously a racist, only a handful of people. Let’s not forget Jow Forums also supported Obama during both elections. Fucking new fags GET OUT.

a couple thousand deaths to prevent millions of future deaths is an acceptable price to pay

> Nobody was seriously a racist
yeah nah, you're a newfag cunt. Tell me this isn't racist? It blatantly is, even if it's not mean racist

Attached: 1203928724814.jpg (633x436, 41K)

nice try reddit

Thousands of innocent western civilians robbed, raped, injured and dead. Why are sandniggers playing the victim now?

What if you are evil and the Holocaust was a good thing? Is getting rid of rats infesting your house an evil thing? Think about ti.

But it's true that islam is the worst religion ever exist, immigrants should be banned to their shithole.

Even if there are some retards who do some stupid shit, it is nothing wrong about talking truth.