AUS/POL/ - FRIDAY ARVO PRAYER SESSION EDITION #5

G'day lads

Christchurch mosque shootings: Police say gunman in custody, hunting for other shooters after murderous rampage
>abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/live-blog-new-zealand-police-respond-to-a-critical-incident/10904416

Christchurch shootings: At least 30 feared dead after gunmen with automatic weapons open fire at two mosques - live updates
>stuff.co.nz/national/111313938/live-coverage-police-attending-evolving-situation-in-christchurch

Police confirm 'number of fatalities' in New Zealand mosque shooting
>660citynews.com/2019/03/14/witness-many-dead-in-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-2/

>Watch ABC News Live [WATCH]
youtube.com/watch?v=rQSwh3bgs5k

Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck muslims &
FUCK BOOMERS

Attached: 1552639452729.jpg (720x718, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvwqZQNVF14
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1/The_Great_Replacement_docx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_bowling_incident_of_1981
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the shooter's name

i'm deleting all my mean memes about 'straya
this one always made me laugh

Attached: 12314123124124.png (676x393, 269K)

vEE LIVESTREAMS THE MANIFESTO

youtube.com/watch?v=OvwqZQNVF14

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Sup cunts

How does it feel to know that I kill more sub human mozzies In a week than any of you cucked faggots will In your lifetime?

Attached: bsbs.jpg (720x540, 49K)

Samuel Hyde

feels good, man

Attached: 765776767.png (600x598, 138K)

How are none of you dumb cunts going through the old aus/pol/s trying to work out which posts were his?

He often posted on Aus/pol/ with us.

Am somewhat upset at Jow Forums and liveleak being banned nationwide in nz as of 4pm today and no one seeming to notice
It’s both unprecedented and actually illegal, yet they did it anyway

Well, tried to.
Did you miss us?

Then he should have known to attack a synagogue

Reports say he shot up 2 mosques? No video of the second?

The first one was shocking at first. My lord he was so calm. Eerie hey

>awroight... let's get this pahty stahted
I don't care if you think he was right or not, that whole shooting was filled with some choice kino moments and nobody could possibly deny that.

Attached: 1546977290234.png (328x396, 143K)

Fuck you faggot.
I am pretty pissed off for you as well user. The fact that you faggots just rolled over and no one did anything is infuriating.

Nah, that'd be too on the nose.

What's the result?
End of white movement?
Islamic retaliation?
Race war?
Copy-cat attacks?
Nothing?

Aussies are the most powerful race

YUKI NAGATO

Attached: 925469-disappearance_of_haruhi_suzumi_movie_anime_melancholy_of_haruhi_suzumiya_suzumiya_haruhi_no_y (1920x1080, 1.3M)

memes. same as always.
>it is immortality of a sort

GREAT NOW I GET TO HEAR ABOUT HOW GREAT AUSTRALIA IS FOR BANNING GUNS AFTER PORT ARTHUR FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Attached: 1552515208133.png (699x602, 523K)

Attached: 75474746767.jpg (950x633, 53K)

Those muslims really save on furniture costs in those mosques kek

Lindt Cafe: 3 Deaths 4 Injuries
Christchurch Mosques: 40 & 9 Deaths and climbing, fuck knows how many injured, 1 Cricket Match

Great sporting nation

The result?
NZ is slightly less satanic than before and this guy gets sent nudes from all the white shielas in the nation.

Yes, not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims.

RIP this phrase, it was fun to use it.

Enjoy you new gunlaws and even more mudslime migrants Kiwis

Attached: 1395011131657.png (768x506, 127K)

Literally Hitler

He shot up one and filmed it. The other two supposedly shot up the other one either without filming it or just not sharing the footage. The fourth person they had wasn't part of it and got released.

When he gets back to the car and the lyrics start up with I am the god of hellfire. just can't beat the timing of it all. It really should be at the next cannes festival.

Shut up you chubby larping faggot

So what are you fags gonna do about all the pissed off muslims aiming for both your countries? I can confirm from a middle eastern friend on steam that they're fucking pissed and broadcasting the stream on every channel uncensored.

The fire is actually rising bros.

Attached: jiru.gif (499x372, 987K)

>remember lads, ... subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 1552634033484m.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

All because some spergs couldn't keep their heads screwed on.

Attached: 1552637641699.jpg (900x675, 187K)

>What's the result?
NZ disarmed. Possibly some violent retaliation but I doubt it. No race war. He himself could, should, be considered a copy-cat. Accelerationists are fucking retards, there better be some good memes for this to be worth it.

Anyone alive for the 1980s already knew this was a complete lie (what was the IRA)

the news said 48 injured with 20 in critical condition.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Attached: Breivik.jpg (532x355, 21K)

This is the worst part. There will be increased muslim immigration into NZ as a punitive response.

Literally the opposite effect than intended.

Attached: 345345.png (904x787, 69K)

Attached: 1552636811326.png (1357x759, 557K)

how are you posting with NZ flag if its banned?

Fuck you faggot, Pewdiepie did nothing wrong.

he was streaming via facebook live. my guess is that after sixteen minutes of him kicking ass names not taken facebook had finally gotten wind of it and killed the stream.

So whos ready for all the incel tears when the police start clamping down on right wing extremists?
Its gonna be juicy AF

Race war... tomorrow?

executing women and children while they're lying in the ground. guns covered in white writing. filmed the whoe thing and put it online.

this fucking maggot is beyond contempt. Makes me regret my atheism - i'd dearlt like to believe in a hell for him.

he's probably using google DNS

better question is why the fuck does geographic say I'm in the UK when I'm Aussie

I never said he did

Attached: 15526394289214376296238244548710.png (500x701, 497K)

Guys, the local news leaked the photo of the shooter's home.

Attached: shooter's room.jpg (2376x1584, 1.15M)

Attached: 65476456566.jpg (600x739, 81K)

>mfw they want more live-broadcasts of court hearings

I always assumed I'd live out my days in prison. But thanks to Pell I'll get to quote the Talmud in front of a live audience in my defense.

feels like a weird dream lads.

an aus/pol/ regular just made international headlines.... 49 kills...

yeah no setthing obesession visible there.

I thought the second shooters meme was bullshit. There's footage of the aftermath of the second mosque shooting and it's a piss poor effort for even 1 shooter, let alone 2. Barely anyone was hit compared to the ruthless efficiency of the incident we all saw.

I assumed he went to the second mosque to fire off what little ammo he had left and bailed.

r u 1 of these famous arab trannies?

Fair enough. How bad is it in NZ right now with the shilling? Just curious if its being spun or told at face value.

Take away the lamps, pillows and the red nazi flag and shit would look pretty dope.

Just part and parcel

Attached: Mr. Goldshecklefienstein.png (275x280, 40K)

The 3rd Reich loved the muzzies through a complete lack of historical knowledge that they were talmudics themselves.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x315, 11K)

the universal symbol for mental illness used to be the napoleon hat. now it's the swastika.

4-D chess mate. More immigration to NZ leads to less potential immigration to Europe.

well the other team had a woman with em so that's probably the low body count reason. some aussie said that they dont think the other mosque shooting was related. so two independant kebab removals may have happened.

no ah am no 1 ov dem

Maybe the other two were accomplices. The car with the bombs in it was not the same car that he got caught in.

At the moment they're mostly just repeating what a tragedy it is, not really paying any attention to the shooter. They know that giving him attention is A. what he wants and B. just perpetuates hate further.

Board of peace

>Islamic retaliation?
>Race war?
>Copy-cat attacks?
Possibly these.
>Nothing?
Probably this.

>setthing
if you're gonna try talk like a zoomer faggot, at least do it right

Arabs can't fight for shit. Aussies already had a race war with them once before. A bunch of drunken madlads bashed them in the street and had a party.

is this why I had to use 1.1.1.1 to get here

>remember lads... subscribe to Pewdiepie
>that desperate tackle attempt
>the muffled music playing
>the quiet pings as he keeps going
>eurobeat plays as he drives away

Changing your DNS gets around a country wide firewall?

Different times now. Hitler was opportunistic and befriended Muslims.

It is, there is rarely ever a second shooter.
Given that 3 men are in custody and the reports that a well known muslim man in the community fired on him to scare him off, it's likely those 2 are muslim men who had access to firearms and defended the mosque.

The cops, who had no idea of the present situation would arrest them out of protocol.

Would explain the low body count at the second mosque as well, as he rocks up starts firing and then the muslims fire back causing him to flee. Then the cops attempt to PIT his car and make crash, then arrest him on the side of the road.

Attached: Aussie Pranks.jpg (800x600, 223K)

Esclation on all sides: I’ve been browsing discord and they are reacting exactly as the shooter predicted in his manifesto

Lets not forget he ran over the girl he shot on the curb when he left. Dude was a savage lol

Anyone link to the manifesto?

>remember lads … subscribe to PewDiePie
LMFAO

What a day what a beautiful day

can we get some shots, faggot

Attached: get away.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Attached: 1551689211217.png (442x311, 213K)

That a big hearty kek from me user.

I don't believe that was a tackle attempt. If you look at the guy's trajectory he is not running at the shooter, but attempting to slip into the hallway behind the shooter. Problem is the shooter is walking backwards at the time and they almost collide. The shooter then trips over the guy's body afterward.

I got you

anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1/The_Great_Replacement_docx

It's a pretty interesting read to be honest. The dude is so self aware it's crazy.

it would happen regardless Shōtarō

least they will have something new to cry about
been sobbing about the underarm incident like it was NZ's 9/11

I dont get it, what happened 1981?

Attached: 1525795045059.jpg (255x315, 36K)

That definitely sounds like the most logical explanation. Also the photo of the other guy who got arrested is clearly a brown person, and the cops don't even seem concerned about guarding him.

As if this mosque shooter would have a brown accomplice.

That was his big mistake. Allying himself with the Serpent ensured that he could not win.

Where can I download his manifesto?

Google dns, literally that ez to bypass rn
The ceo of our biggest ISP has said today they’re working on an industry wide technical “fix” to block “hate sites” for good.....and “legitimate internet users” wont be effected
Good luck with that m8, I’ll be here. I believe strongly in civil disobedience.

lmao