So I just watched the whole video. He didn't just shoot them and drive off. He went back to his car...

So I just watched the whole video. He didn't just shoot them and drive off. He went back to his car, took another gun and got back in the mosque. Then he shot the dead bodies again.

Madman.

Attached: Untitled.png (639x355, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wetube.moe/videos/watch/dc876594-f64d-4421-bd88-eacb2726da3d
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
darkweb.tokyo/
youtu.be/sf6_DBqF7UQ
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
twitter.com/levimacd/status/1106383627577749504
bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/03/15/shitposting-inspirational-terrorism-and-the-christchurch-mosque-massacre/
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is a hero

Attached: 1552640520736.webm (610x340, 2.92M)

I was in awe, most murderers would go outside and get pedestrians..

He literally loves the white race

He also failed to check the rooms in one side of the mosque and didn't use his gasoline bombs on the way out. I also have no idea where he went afterwards or what his big plan was for after the shooting.

But yeah, participating in politically motivated mass shootings probably messes with your head a little, so what do I know?

Attached: 1552642116888.jpg (980x742, 133K)

The thing is, he wasn't scared at all. He whacked 50 muds, got back in his car. He then walked right back in the mosque and blasted more rounds in them to make sure they're DEAD.

Then he walked out, drove his car and started shooting muds through the windows. He let white women pass on the street. Totally calm, this is Navy Seal shit. And he was a regular Jow Forumsack.

wetube.moe/videos/watch/dc876594-f64d-4421-bd88-eacb2726da3d

Video with aftermath of second mosque shooting edited in

Attached: in a second.png (1122x1116, 363K)

He also went to second mosque and got some kills there.

But stream got cut off.

There was a second mosque shooting? So where can I find the full story then? I'm still confused as fuck by most of this.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

3 or 4 attackers, 2 mosques. At the second mosque one of the civilians had a firearm and shot back so the attackers fled. Biggest death toll was at the mosque in the main video.

Man on a mission. Was in complete control of the situation the entire time. Wish he used the gas at the end though to torch the bodies and survivors (:

Then he ran over the muslim """woman""" with his car

More attackers? Thefuck? Thought this was a lone wolf. Is everyone in custody?

based

Was wondering about this. Checking all the doors is gaming 101, and why didn't he torch the place? Would have been so much more kino.

>At the second mosque one of the civilians had a firearm and shot back so the attackers fled
Guess guns do save lives, huh?`

That's what I understand. They didn't try to off themselves and they didn't die in a firefight.

Yeah, burgers are gonna milk this.

firing the shotgun at his own windscreen was an interesting twist.

and he stopped the car, as the people walked across the street too.

2 other people were at the other mosque.

there is video of that too.

Attached: 1552633179527.jpg (582x476, 41K)

>one of the civilians had a firearm and shot back so the attackers fled

See what I mean?

4 people arrested.

Judging by the gas cans in the back, he probably was planning on torching the car. Shame he didn't get to it before the cops got him.

Attached: 913c57e88c762ef7b2fb3711a392e62eca395c73d075b66900ff8ff982db781e.jpg (1125x883, 213K)

>Yeah, burgers are gonna milk this.

You bet your ass we are.

stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15 Aotearoa Muslim is proud to support Isis.png (748x657, 384K)

He wanted to target muslim and the girls crossing where white, so that may be the reason he didnt harm them

So this is the power of tactical autism.

Why video is cutting down at 17m

Thousands of innocent western civilians robbed, raped, injured and dead. Why are sandniggers playing the victim now?

Gast welk nieuws volg je, overal wordt gesproken over meerdere daders en meerdere aanslagen. Lees wat voordat je vragen gaat stellen.

I don't want to belittle his fantastic actions, but it would have been much better had he killed actual sandniggers and not some gooks that were conquered by Islam.

Anyone have a working link to the video?

Hey Jow Forums
Please stop shooting up mosques, you're just hurting the right wing in the long term

Gas gas gas!

here is isss
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

darkweb.tokyo/

They weren't "dead bodies" user, humans can survive quite a few gunshots, he was just making sure they'll be kills and not wounded.
If you can hear how some of them are still moaning when he comes back to finish them off. He had to do this multiple times too.

your children must be proud of their brave boomer dad. O wait, looks like you are a coward.

He is not a hero you POS CIA loser.

Kill yourself
Because of little dicked faggots like you gun control and freedom of speech laws are going to go back to the stone age

Oh come on, weren't they armed to the teeth?

>this is Navy Seal shit
youtu.be/sf6_DBqF7UQ

>That one guy who tried to tackle him
Fuck man

Attached: 1518473776670.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Here it's 16 minutes

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Yeah but they're larpers and the Muslim with the gun was probably recently back from Syria.

were can the video be found

Fired as they sped off.
>Let's play cuck
That is not self-defence, jailtime for this offender! Probably didnt have the gun registered.

hero

How does killing unarmed people make him a hero?

hes our guy
hes listening to kebab removal songs

nigger we don't have any long term if nothing happen

>If you kill your enemy they win

Attached: 1533762277698.png (1885x1885, 24K)

here are the descriptions of them so far
>Number 1 Reported as male at the seen shooting at a car leaving the scene
>Number 2 Male seen in baseball cap here
twitter.com/levimacd/status/1106383627577749504
>Number 3 Female seen with male number two here
>Number 4 Male in camo gear and rifle seen here
>Number 5 Brenton seen livestreaming on body cam lDriving a silver car possibly a Subaru.

When you exterminate roaches, do you feel sorry that they are not armed?
Pathetic paki shitskin

Based German, a rare one

>wetube.moe/videos/watch/dc876594-f64d-4421-bd88-eacb2726da3d

he is actually playing remove kebab music in the car radio lo

He was speeding, that's not cool

Well deserved overkill.
Fuck this guy pulled off a crazy kill streak

>living the meme

bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/03/15/shitposting-inspirational-terrorism-and-the-christchurch-mosque-massacre/

Attached: 1.jpg (1365x372, 405K)

Can someone explain
I only see 1 guy in the video so why are people talking about 5 attackers? Any links to their videos?

Was that Initial D music at the end?

hells ya
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw

Yes, Gas Gas Gas.

I don't even have 10 kills all together on apex legends

>muh children will be proud

Attached: 9659102.png (2048x1536, 668K)

Why are Muslims in New Zealand anyway?????

How many New Zealanders are living in Muslim countries??????

it occurred to me that if there were zero muslims or mosques in NZ then there wouldn't have been a shooting at all.

Shit looks faker than a four dollar bill.

They've done their research well this time, very believeable. Good job NZ spooks. Initial D at the end was a neat tip of the hat.

Attached: 1551983138176.jpg (292x282, 12K)

C'mon now lad, this is definitely the best in the genre so far. It's almost scary how much they've learned in such a short space of time. Who knows, we might even flat out believe the next one?

Attached: 1549569042590.gif (500x514, 1.9M)

Exactly and Fox News and the rest of conservative media are going to be praising the returned jihadi as a second ammendment exemplar.

ides of march :)

Yep. That's the first dead giveaway.

Attached: 1549730817070.jpg (222x208, 8K)

i hope you get vanned retard, only a subhuman would murder his fellow man like that.

Why only 16

consider how many future terror attacks he's prevented

Jesus... at 11 minutes you can see a dead kid in the corner

The guy trying to tackle the shooter deserve respect but I found it strang3 that there wasn't that much screaming

>only a subhuman would murder his fellow man like that

either this is a good joge or the inside of your brain must look like a pile of broken plates

can anyone recognize the song playing at 9:06 -11:50?

there was another shooting at another masque. unsure now if it was another shooting or if that was his second destination

How is it strange?

People cannot tell the difference between real life and their phones, only thing they feel is shock because their brain refuses to believe this could happen to them.

oke so i'm an average guy having my own business and doing well overall.

i get pissed by immigration and got really angry by the terror attacks in the west.

when i saw this video this morning i kinda felt really exited and kinda laughed with the memes he put in.

im a pretty realsiticthinking guy but a normal person would condemn this happening and i kinda do somewhere but mostly not after what has happened these last years.

does annyone have the same feelling? is the anger taking over?

spoonfeed me frens, where can i find the full video, uncensored and with sound?

+1

Ok......
this guy is fucking hilarious I'm DONE
LMAO

Consider how many retaliation attacks he has sparked

thanks, didn't read the whole thread

Jow Forumstards who support this don't realise in what massive proportions this will backfire on them.

link to video?

He could just hate terrorists though.

Mfw he honked at the 2 roasties

Attached: FB_IMG_1444604359792.jpg (599x463, 48K)

If you do a job, you do it right.

>people

none so far. even so, who cares? an enemy attacking you is a sign that you've given him cause for concern. if your enemies are not attacking you, it means your actions serve their interests adequately.
but then again, you're a paki yourself, so i'll expect some contrived wrangling around.
all concern about r-r-retaliation have gone out of the window. i saw the disgusting, humiliating farce the mancs were put through out of groveling fear of retaliation. 'nemo me impune lacessit'

He could also have worn a moonman mask and spray paint on a wall "I am Sam Hyde"
But hey, he still accomplished a lot, on the spur on the moment, things probably don't go exactly as you want.

I wish we could see the footage passed the 16 minutes in all the circulating videos. I wanna see more what he has to say about things and see what he does and how he got caught

He stated in the car he was worried he wouldn't have enough time to burn the mosque down, but after leaving the mosque he was like "ah damn, I actually had more time than I realised, could have totally burned the mosque, oh well"

There was another shooting done by three others, but they weren't as effective as the main guys.