To everyone who is moral fagging today

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.
You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.
The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.
The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to our own problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.
Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.
Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our survival.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.

Attached: screw your optics.png (645x360, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
handbeezy.com/eX8Jg6FL7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

I personally would never do something like this, but you gotta understand where he's coming from

No faggot you hateful fucking worm you can go fuck yourself and die.ill help you by shooting you or hitting you with a car.you don't speak for me I'd fucking kill you like the goddamn animal you are.get raped trash bitch.

Sure I get it, you are being bred out, but couldn't you just talk it out instead of just shooting? It's worse for ya'll niggas in the long run...

Attached: 1545756509275.jpg (930x916, 71K)

muslim detected

>youre programmed
>now heres my rant about my programming and conditioning
Every idea you have in your little head is influenced by someone else. You do not have a single original concept there or an original emotion. Let that sink in.

bump

Get fucked amerimutts.
Fingers crossed pol gets deleted, cringy swede gets decapitated, and chan gets mega flag filtered so you newfags can fuck off.

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED
BASED BASED BASED BASED

Moralism is the best strategy for defeat.

Attached: hb-button-order-of-nine-angles.png (400x400, 106K)

op is talking about being forced on how to think not what to think

Obama still has high score of killing muslim women and children.

wow cool vaporwave art and infantile thoughts you zoomer faggot
fuck your mossad op you nigger

He had the hindsight to film it with gopro hes ok in my book.

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard. I guess because it reads like your average impotent third-worlder threat?

Attached: 1468122859185.jpg (324x291, 15K)

Killing people who are no threat to you is objectively wrong, sorry autist

fuck off CNN

I will admit that in fact the optics don't matter. Nothing will change. It's all the small stuff that builds up tension that leads to escalation.

this isn’t the real Jow Forums, it’s not even the real internet. it’s a tiny shitposting board on the web. if this place is “deleted” it accomplishes nothing but making it a little bit harder for the shills to find the next trap

Yeah, bit still...gnarly footage my dude

cringe and bluepilled

Too long. Didn't read

But they're the threat.

Why do people care about having "original" emotions so bad. No fucking shit it comes from something.

You should leave this site if you are so butthurt.

I HAD NO IDEA HOW UTTERLY BASED TODAY WAS GOING TO BE. THIS IS BETTER THAN THE BASED CRANE DAY. EVEN OP ISN'T A FAG TODAY, WHITE POWER, HEIL HITLER, FUCK YOUR OPTICS.

Attached: 1552055611738.jpg (927x960, 194K)

>We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out
nothing of what you said until that point had much value.
People feel bad, because innocents died. They are innocent because they're not invaders, just opportunists, who were invited here most of the time anyway.

The people who are responsible for muslims in our countries are our own politicians and they are white.
So go after them and not some random dudes that have done nothing

it's because you can't go after them that shooters like this guy take it out on innocents

Talk it out with whom?
Or do what? Get into a breeding competition with the mass-imported invaders?

>Trying to push morals on 4 chan
These are the same people who call you prude so you guys know.

Like everything else they do it's just another attack under the guise of "morals" fuck em, shit was funny BUT WHAT IS FUCKED is that he walked by 2 people choosing not to target them for some unknown reason.

easy with the edge,drumpfkin!!!

we yang gangers are against this tragedy

YANGANG!!

You are a retard
I will simply point you to evolution, just because you are a psycho hating empathy doesnt mean everyone is

>People feel bad
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL look at this fucking retard, people are laughing at this mate.

The sentiment is "Good", everyone hates muslims.

>We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead.
>Those people would be better off in their native lands
americans are so fucking oblivious to their own retardation

Attached: Headdress_1024x1024.jpg (1024x853, 178K)

>The people who are responsible for muslims in our countries are our own politicians and they are white.

jews are not white.

They're not even being bred out. The population of the immigrants country of origin is low. They aren't having kids in their third world shit holes.
But inside first world countries pregnancies are state or federally sanctioned so these poor morons start manufacturing kids because there is no penalty for it.. on the contrary, they'll pay you for it.

No, I'd call it more of a displacement than a race for overpopulation. Being numerous doesn't make you more prosperous anyway, believe me.

>for some unknown reason.
just ignore the "airport check"

Attached: family-guy-tv-shows-tv-colored-609131.png (627x453, 196K)

>calling anyone infantile when on the other hand
>MOMMY MOMMY THE BAD MAN USED VIOLENCE I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO REACT TO THAT SO IT'S EVIL
fucking pusified zoomer faggot. i wish and your ilk were all dead.
>just let in one single cell of a bacteria, you can't die from one cell of a bacteria alone
this is your logic.

Stupid aspie.

So that's what those names were! I knew Rotherdam but had no idea there were so many more.

Attached: 1453092062276.jpg (734x1047, 347K)

>You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
The whole point of saving the 'West' is to preserve a moral society, not a few strands of DNA.
>Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.
I haven't paid attention to the media in years.
>You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.
This is an user board fuckwit, there are no points to win, go back to plebbit.
>We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Or raising a family, but I know that's hard for you. If you think that shooting fish in a barrel is heroic, or justified, you are a bad person.

We are better than (((them)))

Based and racewarpilled

All are guilty

Attached: 1515061475860.png (729x1416, 333K)

>Western values are just the result of brainwashing and you should ignore them
>We need to kill muslims to protect western values.

This board isn't what it used to be unfortunately. Reading the responses about this shooting makes me think there are more concern trolls and redditors here than ever before.

>indians lost and got completely fucked over by the invaders with only a few left
>lets do their mistake and allow everyone in because we once invaded and destroyed too
What is this cuck mentality?

Eat shit. I still believe in the rule of law. This was either some warped accelerationist faggot or an obvious glow nigger. Whites aren’t being “torn to shreads” and have been through much much worse throughout history. This solves nothing

>drop all western values and morals to protect western values and morals
ok my dude

Your post is just shit all over but this:
>You have zero concept of objective reality
is the largest shit in the shitpile.
It's just you trying to sound smart and edgy.
Objective reality doesn't exist.

People dying isn't a good thing.
You're 14 years old, go fuck yourself.

>We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead.

well, trolling & shilling is still alive here, so i'm not sure where ur going with this

oh you meant on a National/State/Country level, jokes on them; they won't last without equalizing/balancing the white populations with all the others -- you can't call for diversity & equality while doing the very opposite, without the devil itching to watch your race's empire (or your own for this matter) crumble

Attached: 1532154396797.jpg (960x960, 141K)

Western morals and values are causing the west to die under the burden of its own altruism (at best).
Should the West just die to maintain the good guy image?

Talk with who? In most European countries people get thrown in prisons for talking

Acting like a third world sand nigger and killing a bunch of people locally instead of actually doing something about the Cabbal and the politicians that stink our nations is not trying to "moralize".

Morality is based on emotion. We are humans, and our emotions are to some degree built in, therefore why wouldnt our morality reflect our emotions? There is more to it than emotion, but emotion is an element of morality.

We are thinking about it. White people dont do this sort of shit. We are powerful when we have complex systems and honour, and this shooting is not honorable or complex. He could have dedicated his life to an honorable defense of our people, with an institution or knightly order, but instead he did what any nigger can do and massacred defenseless people.

Perhaps the ends justify the means, but in reality this will go against white interests. I admire his courage (if he is sane), but he fucked up.

61%

this

> Shoots up a mosque in Kiwi Land
> All other white activists lose any and all credibility in the public view due to this terrorist act
>Get called a terrorist because I am pro white
Don't you see the issue

Attached: A-1701936-1490364105-7573.jpeg.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>OH. MY. GOSH. That is like SOOOO sad. These Nazi fucks need to be dealt with, like yesterday. Impeach Orange Man NOW!

Well said.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fucking saved for copy pasta purposes.

Attached: 1550432380744.gif (320x240, 603K)

wtf i hate white people now

You make a solid point however, step up and promote jewish awareness online and offline otherwise your just ranting.

Problem is really that it undermines the greater struggle for temporary gain

But you're totally dishonest

This man used muslims as a pretext to unleash his inner anger and extreme emotions, he didn't achieve any political goal

I saw a man trying to save his people.

Sure is teenager today.

I knew this post would be based as soon as I read the first words

Based

imaginary politics don't matter go beg for mercy somewhere else.

Kill yourself nigger

We need to turn the rat scramble into a song

Yes if only whites sit around and continue to do nothing then we will surely win.

>It's worse for ya'll niggas in the long run...
tell that to the boer, jacquarius

why are nazi faggots so obsessed with race. the human genome is so homogenized that it hardly makes a difference whether your skin is white or not. doesn't give you any right to murder 49 people.

The people moralfagging here are the shills who were shilling here but stopped their shilling because the shooting happened.

hi Imam

no u

This, no one beats Kang nigger in killing ragheads.

Wish the guy loved Yang, just to see them squirm

Yet your homeland requires DNA tests for entry you filthy kike.

>To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.
You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.
The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.
The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to our own problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.
Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.
Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our survival.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
What did OP mean by this?

>haha morality is fake guys you're all deluded there's no such thing as objective good and evil
>this shooting was universally good

Retard. You've argued in favor of nihilism and then act as if your culture or race has any meaning at all. There's no way out of that for you. Either you're a meaningless sack of meat or not. You can't say the former and then try and still say that your "white heritage" is anything other than one of the many meaningless concepts that you yourself have said are meant only to delude ourselves into thinking we have free will or are meaningful in any way.

Now stop acting like an edgy 12 year-old faggot who just thought about morality for the first time.

Attached: 20190228_194512.jpg (750x392, 146K)

what if i haven't posted anything anywhere before this and was legitimately just sad upon seeing the footage?

It seems that way. YANGGANG threads have stopped.

Imagine if your job was to shitpost on Jow Forums professionally. Imagine explaining that one at the dinner table.

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Thank you.

IMAGINE BEING THIS FUCKING RETARDED

IMAGINE BELIEVING THAT ACCELERATIONISM RESULTS IN ANYTHING BUT YOUR OWN DEMISE

IMAGINE HAVING SUCH WILD DELUSIONAL PSYCHOSIS THAT YOU THOUGHT MURDERING RANDOM MUSLIMS IN A CHURCH WOULD SPARK A GLOBAL RACE WAR

THE KIKES ARE CELEBRATING TONIGHT

GOOD GOY

Attached: 1459074531076.gif (800x597, 1.04M)

>discord trannies being reminded of the place they're shilling in

what's the matter? Can't pretend being one of us anymore?

He was an accelerationists. Hopefully we can connect him more to Yang as much as we can.

Attached: 1000.png (2292x1256, 449K)

Attached: 1542211820122.jpg (590x400, 28K)

>The whole point of saving the 'West' is to preserve a moral society, not a few strands of DNA.

Says the purpled haired tranny.

Attached: Nazi.jpg (1280x1590, 433K)

cringe faggot read here

Who died and made you the fucking arbiter of morality, faggot?

>pro-white
>credibility

You had no credibility, (((they))) already saw to that.

#NotAllWhitePeople
#IStandWithWhitePeople

Thousands of innocent western civilians robbed, raped, injured and dead. Why are sandniggers playing the victim now?

Cool story user, see you when NZ bowing backwards to real terrorist because this edgy cunt who killed children has become an icon of self guilt and been exploited to no end in just a few years.

Shill post

Attached: Shills.jpg (720x1280, 460K)

handbeezy.com/eX8Jg6FL7/

Then you should have just kept lurking sandnigger loving faggot.