Let's look at this rationally

1. Man kills 49 muslims from immigrating to western countries after being invited by the government
2. because migrant 'terrorists' killed civilians in europe
3. Terrorists claim to be killing in europe because of being attacked by europe in airstrikes, migrants are leaving homelands also because of fighting between groups displaced by war on terror
4. those airstrikes are being made to support the war on terror, which was started in retaliation for the 9/11 atacks
5. The 9/11 attacks were made because as OBL says in his letter "you attack us in palestine, somalia,Chechnya and bosnia" and 'your puppet governments stop us from living our lives how we want to'

So tell me Jow Forums, who's at fault here?

Attached: smilin-man-thinking_1149-1327.jpg (626x574, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hibrohadey1/status/1106513591174352896
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
bitchute.com/video/7H7t8M9L7VKc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims and Jews

Kill them all

islam

Every Muslim in the west deserves genocide...
My mom was sad today that innocents died but she actually agrees to the Aussiebros take on ethnonationalism...

Justchecktheexpirationdatedummy!

anyone else not feel sad?

This. If you're Islamic and you aren't Jihading kikes than your part of the problem, not the solution. The final one that is.

but it seems as if the muslims wanted an ethnostate, we stopped it, they attacked in retaliation and the cycle is continuing?

>USAama Bin Laden
kek

Attached: 1549828675018.jpg (1200x1197, 208K)

(((We)))

I haven't read your post but please just let me interject for a moment good sir *ahem*

FUCK SANDNIGGERS, FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1539488222875.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Very high possibility of a revenge attack in Australia..carried by XYZ jihadi outfit.

This could take upto 18 months but it certainly will..
The interesting thing is how will west act on immigration under these circumstances.
Will they allow it at same rate and let the inevitable clash happen or bring it down and take it to the sustainable level.

The jews will die just like the muslims.

/thread

Here we go ..

Attached: 1552650410557.png (627x337, 51K)

STOPPED IT? have you heard of dearborn michigan? Islamberg, New York? Minnesota? user YOU BETTER STOP BEING A PUSSY START MEMEING THE DEATH OF EVERY MUSLIM AND JEW FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY

They attacked first 14 centuries ago, historylet. Islam is a cult of conquest.

twitter.com/Hibrohadey1/status/1106513591174352896
Looks like msm is pushing there agenda again. Note that is the same guy as in the video, look at the beard. Out hero did not go to every compartment.

Attached: ap_19074080624092-552a0647d60a9f3bae12673698555a4f2f8f4f43-s700-c85.jpg (700x524, 95K)

Immigration will be STOPPED. and those fresh off the boat will be genocided or deported.

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

He didn't leave any survivors user.

George Bush Jr. went into the woods and smacked a hornets nest with a stick. He ran off to paint water colors and we've been fighting hordes of angry insects ever since.

That should be the plan.. I believe USA has guts but not sure if likes of Sweden or France etc.. will do this..

Anyone got an archive of cultural enrichment headlines? Like that water park rape by a refugee in Germany, one where the guy gets acquitted because he didn't speak the language and couldn't understand "stop", etc.

ACCELERATE

Attached: 1552644232839.jpg (989x1267, 377K)

this

>historylet
the original islamic """invasion""" was more of a roman civil war than anything. the original arabs got outbred quick by native assyrians and greeks, to not view the history of the Mediterranean as one big tug of war is dumb
Gee, if i was a religious muslim I'd really want to leave my homogeneous ethnostate to go to a place that doesnt cater to my beliefs at all.
That tune changes when your ethnostate gets ripped to shreds. If you dont want more muslims stop destabilizing muslim countries. I fucking miss ronpaul

let's not and just enjoy the night eh?

new zealand shooting uncut video/audio

bitchute.com/video/7H7t8M9L7VKc/

Checkd Satan

>not George H.W Bush
>not Jimmy Carter

Jr got nothing on them

low IQ people are at fault
Where do you find most low IQ people and why are they low IQ?

Attached: WlofEqsS.png (839x847, 320K)

Imagine being this bluepilled. The doctrine of conquest and forced conversion is central to islam, mohammed was just a cult leader and warlord. Islam destroyed the cultures of arabs and persians, and muslims have continually attacked the west unprovoked. You are just a cuck who thinks whitey is responsible for all the bad things in the world.
>what is the battle of tours
>what is the reconquista
>what is the siege of malta
>what is the battle of vienna
etc etc

look at 6:59

>bluepilled
imagine being this ignorant of history
"Islam" isnt some ethno-homogenous identity with clear values and goals. They differ by sect and ethnic group. The original arab 'invaders' never left their holdings in syria, arabia, and egypt. A completely different dynasty led the invasion of spain, and when the reconquista happned they all just went back to morocco. And the turks (a sperate people with seperate goals) made push after push into europe and never really established themselves in arabia and africa.
I think your mistake is seeing Islam as one continuous movement instead of looking at it like you would christianity in europe. Just because europe at times was controlled by an almost continuos empire doesnt mean those empires had the same motives and goals. The Turks, moors, and arabs are as different as Charles, napolean and constantine

>never left the middle east

LOL

WHAT IS ALBANIA
WHAT IS GREECE
WHAT IS SPAIN
WHAT IS THE ENTIRE 400 YEARS OF CONQUEST INTO WESTERN EUROPE