*destroys gun rights across the world*

*destroys gun rights across the world*

thanks bro...

Attached: 1552634435775.jpg (649x365, 12K)

this guy isn't Australian

>destroys gun rights across the world
hahahahhahahahahahahaha.
no.

literally his plan. he wants to start civil wars.

>Don't use your guns because they might take your guns

the right to have them isn't important.
what's important is having them, so that you can use them
and he wants you to be forced to use them

Attached: 1533804601755.png (1400x1614, 809K)

>we must protect our gun rights by massacring unarmed civilians!

Attached: 1470951835013.png (1228x1150, 174K)

The type of weapon used was illegal to have.

a free man dosen't ask permission to own guns

>have guns so you can fight off invading hordes
>actually use guns to fight off invading horde
>omg why did you do that, now they'll take my gun away

JEWS destroy gun rights.

this

#NotAllWhitePeople
#IStandWhithWhitePeople
#Thoughts&Prayers

read his manifesto nigger, literally part of his plan

stop crying nigger, use the muslim who shot back at your advantage and quickly spread the news that this day a gun saved many lives stop shitposting muricans, you have a duty and an opportunity to protect your guns rights today

What is the purpose of having guns if you are not going to use them on muslim invaders?

>DEY GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS
>nothing happens
>DEY GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS
>nothing happens
>DEY GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS
>nothing happens
>DEY GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS
>nothing happens
>DEY GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS
>nothing happens
>DEY GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS
>nothing happens
>DEY GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS
>nothing happens
>DEY GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS
>nothing happens
>DEY GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS
>nothing happens
>DEY GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS
>nothing happens
>DEY GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS
>nothing happens

They will never take my lightsaber!!!

They werent american. I dont give a shit

what is the point of having gun rights anyway

Attached: shooter gun rights.png (661x204, 43K)

Of all things now all gun right groups can push the angle of "there was no good guy with a gun" and "a preventable massacre".

The Martin Bryant Hoax and psyop by the jews was just as vomitous this one they decided to fake livestream

He was just using it in self-defense, you muppets

Attached: 15526490994450.png (1280x720, 848K)

Yeah, those civil wars are gonna be great for the future of the white race. White cops and ATF agents vs white gun owners.

What is the purpose of shooting them? He got like 30 people. You could do that every single morning and not make a dent in immigration rates. The 2nd amendment is for overthrowing your government. Not shooting people at prayer.

it's not like that will stop the media from pushing gun restrictions/bans, CBS reported it was legal and fully automatic. Civil War is imminent.

Yep, definitely JIDF. There are more than a dozen threads being spammed over and over how this is bad because it will cause the enemy to dislike us more.

Typical of the jew to overplay his hand.

They deserved it

>gun "rights"

Sorry but, maybe JUST MAYBE owning a mass killing machine isn't a fucking "right".

What about free speech, bong?

I support the right to free speech but not freedom from consequences of that speech

So, it takes one guy, wth an illegal gun, to take down the gun rights? I say, then there were no rights in the first place.

Then again, rights are non-existant. All it takes to turn you into a piece of meat is a few thousand bucks. A corrupt cop can pick anyone out of the crowd and make him rot in prison. A single medical emergency will give you a choice between dying a pauper's fetid death or being a life long slave to debt.

The only solution, is to take the population back to prehistoric numbers. Remove not only estabilishment, but the need, and any possibility of the estabilishment. Technology and science were never intended for use by subhuman bureaucrats.

fuck off britnigger

Like getting arrested for hate speech?

> owning a mass killing machine isn't a fucking "right".

As soon as all the governments of the world disarm, then I'll turn in my weapons too.

#metoo

Attached: 1548621245632m.jpg (1024x790, 99K)

>Don't use guns. They'll take them away
Why own guns if you won't use them

>support the right to free speech
>freedom from consequences of that speech

Same thing fag

sure sounds like a right to me. I havent killed anyone with my mass killing machine, 99% of them wont either

Attached: 1409022148005.jpg (400x400, 125K)

>So, it takes one guy, wth an illegal gun, to take down the gun rights? I say, then there were no rights in the first place.

Yes. This entire thing is just a Port Arthur for New Zealand. Literally exact same shit
>Mentally disabled shooter (this guy is obvious, Bryant had an IQ of less than 70) performing way above anything that could be reasonably expected of them
>Gun is already illegal anyway
>Kills a bunch of people in an allegedly racially motivated attack
>Causes sweeping gun control legislation to be passed, which by coincidence was drafted more than 12 months beforehand
>All video and surveillance footage of the event is immediately scrubbed and taken down, evidence will be sealed, this guy most likely won't even be given a trial, just like Martin wasn't

Same shit, it's just a media circus.

unarmed invaders is worse than armed.

for 99.9% of their time, niggers dont commit crimes

muslims are walking bombs

If this actually happens it plays out just like his manifesto suggested. Can you imagine how a gun-grab in the States would go down?

A true aryan! A white race saviour.

Attached: 53535367.jpg (3123x1044, 736K)

he's a fucking hero he did what you faggots say just in words all the fucking day circle-jerking each other saying you hate niggers Muslims? well, he killed more than you'll do in your entire life, he did better and now he's going to start a movement a beginning of a new era.

Attached: 1491232985237.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

Since the RINOs in Trump's party are trying to sell us out, on talks of legislating potential gun grabs or piling on more gun regulations...bombard the twitters and kikebooks of these representatives (starting with Linsey Graham) by letting them know we are growing sick of their backstabbing.

Remember to share the video with all the children on this website. This way they can look at it on their phones at school and be caught by the teacher. The faster the video spreads the faster gun rights across the world dies.
This is fantastic.

The National Firearms Act was passed in response to the St Valentine's Day Massacre. The Gun Control Act of 1968 was passed in response to the assassinations of JFK, Robert Kennedy, and MLK Jr. The Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act was passed after the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan.

Nice larp faggot

Reminder to ignore the magazinetards. The magazine fell out of his pouch off camera (because its probably on his chest) and then he looked down at it. It all happens very fast within 6:53

Attached: 3F00992B-7173-4F07-9501-3D2D0E8C4DC3.png (1334x750, 2.99M)

Nice panties faggot

If you actually had gun rights you'd see they're slowly eroding them after every massacre. NYS passed SAFE act in response to Newtown before the the bodies even got cold

just read up on that shit. thanks for telling me, it's an interesting case, very similar.

>not freedom from consequences of that speech
thats what free speech means you retard

>memeflag
>imagining dudes in panties

Definitely checks out. Kill yourself retard.

>All video and surveillance footage of the event is immediately scrubbed and taken down, evidence will be sealed, this guy most likely won't even be given a trial, just like Martin wasn't.
I don't know if you missed it, but he actually had a GoPro on and filmed it and the video is pretty prevalent

>New Zealand
>across the wrold
face it, the whole country could go extinct today and only Australia will notice

he doesn't mean legal consequences, he's talking about social consequences

>being ameritard
>calling other faggots
>using the most meme flag of all
>not assuming his degeneracy of his country and society

Attached: 1511339493_CvEH01kkbWo.jpg (960x597, 37K)

>guy is australian
>half his manifesto is about the US, gun rights, drumpf
Embarrassing, really. I see the same shit here with Europeans, including my fellow countrymen, living vicariously as if they were Americans, while knowing little or nothing about happens on their doorstep.

>I support the right to free religion but not freedom from consequences of that religion

If other mass shooters didnt destroy gun rights across the world I dont think this pussy will

Link? Everywhere I look it's been nuked.

Best post so far

Implying they wouldn't take them away anyways

He explains pretty clearly. He wants to force the lefts hand and over reach on gun control forcing gun owners to retaliate.

Being called a nigger doesn't mean you can beat the person who called you one

Oh no!! Maybe if we just laid low and said all the right things people would stop hating us, and trying to destroy/disarm us. BUT NOW WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO??? Guess what...

My son said,he wants shoot Muslims now
I think the plan backfired

FUCK your gunrights you faggot you will never do any meaningfull with your gay semiauto AR 15 collection like that guy did

how else am I going to remove all these dang traitors, commies, and invaders?

Just two points.

> First.

The shooter went to Pakistan..GB to be precise..ISI controlled.

> Second.

Primary target was Bangladesh Cricket team aimed at radicalising Bangladeshis who are solidly behind Shekh Hasina who has hit ISI interests in Bangladesh and is friend of India.

David Headley, a US citizen, was also radicalized in a visit to Pakistan and was used by the ISI to scout the locations in Mumbai based on which the ISI launched the 2008 terror attacks on Nov 26.

I bet his mother left you many years ago. Or at the least cucked you.
Your son will grow up unloved like you did.

Nigger we have guns and when a guy killed a bunch of fucking teachers at a school they did gay shit like ban pistol grips for Shotguns.

But guns are not the issue here. We have all the guns but no gunmen.

Hes a jewish CIA Agent

Any pig that touches a citizen's gun is traitor to his race and country.

It's not a right of anyone to tell me I can't.

But I don't want to kill Muslims. I just want them to go back to their Muslim countries and leave us alone.

Which one, the shotgun, rifle 1, rifle 2, the 4 others he had in the passenger seat?

Are you actually retarded? This attack did more damage to white nationalism and gun rights than anything else in the last two decades.

odd endorsement for jewish CIA agents you make there user

No. We know how well strict gun control prevented pic related.

Attached: bataclan.jpg (758x426, 59K)

Against who exactly?
The highly trained and organized FBI who will eventually come to take them away?
Do you think that a bunch of red necks with ARs are going to defeat the US army?
Are you fucking retarded?

They already are in the process of that..

well I guess the message was very clear with the manifesto
I dont see any repercussions yet only faggots bitching in twitter I think this is going to do the best for the cause, this guy is going to wake up a lot of people.

Attached: 1528919155741.jpg (1124x1024, 183K)

A few thousand ragheads with AKs have been able to keep NATO off for almost 2 decades in Afghanistan.

good. The more threatened white people feel the more they will act.

nope, only the mags

hundreds of millions of guns taken simultaneously by billions of fbi agents and soldiers.

>guns are only used for murdering people
fuck off

>look ma' i'm an edgelord.

Yes the poor lady begging for help after being shot in the street was a cold blooded killer.

>The highly trained and organized FBI who will eventually come to take them away?

You're such a fucking shill to be impressed by the FBI. Oh my fucking God dude holy shit, do you know how fast they'd be liquidated if their orders were to go in on us?

>Do you think that a bunch of red necks with ARs are going to defeat the US army?

A bunch of insurrectionists would yes, and they'd have been trained by the 11b and 0311 defects, and what's more the armed services would suffer 55% attrition by the time forces met for pitched conflict.

Dude for you to have even suggested the FBI would be the ones sweeping in on people, it's like wow you're so fucking retarded. Maybe they'll do search warrants and seizures and surely people will roll with it because why not, but when both sides know it's fucking going down? Nah, rip.

They can have all the fucking legal guns as long as we keep the fifes and drums!

Attached: 34526463468.png (566x450, 364K)

And now the jew has justifiable cause in the public's eyes.

YOU FAGGOTS KEEP GETTING TROLLED INTO SELF-DESTRUCTION BY YOUR LEFTISTS HERE.

>I dont see any repercussions yet only faggots bitching in twitter I think this is going to do the best for the cause, this guy is going to wake up a lot of people.
You're delusional if you actually think this. People are going to see the video and shy away from ever associating with nationalism because of what this guy did.

When someone dies in your family, I hope someone comes up and says “they deserved it”

>simultaneously
Who said that they will do it all at once?
It will be done slowly and incrementally.

That's what I call White Power.

>he's a fucking hero
Yes shooting unarmed people in is so heroic.

If he was such a badass, he should have flown to Syria and fought against ISIS.

He is just a well armed pussy.