How to deal with toxic people?

Im so tired of toxic ppl

Attached: steam-logo-580x332.jpg (580x332, 13K)

Play cs go with russians

Attached: QWtazJx.jpg (480x684, 30K)

Mute them and block them if online, avoid them as much as possible irl.

Sut off the sound

Same way you deal with any toxin you can’t avoid, build an immunity.
My moms a toxic cunt but we haven’t argued in ages because I just won’t let it happen, it’s true when they say people can only push buttons you put on yourself.
When they say some shit to bait you remember they’re a crazy person and mud-wrestling will solve nothing.

Define toxic user. Could be that you don't have a sense of humour?

In my experience, you attract more of what you put out into the world.

If you find yourself attracting toxic people, then something about you is toxic also.

how did it help you? Temporarily setting your mind somewhere else and then deal with the struggles later? Very mature

My ex-boyfriend was toxic, but at the same time he thought I was toxic. What I want to say is that sometimes you blame others for their flaws, whereas you actually see your unwanted behavior in them.

Block them or ignore.

You cut them out of your life like the cancer they are.
That includes Jow Forums, fortnite twitch chat and maybe your parents.

Sticks and stones

Is a joke, you obviously don't play video games, russian are known to be the most toxic in mp games

Attached: 30fcef6b99c4e6cff343bb991b4831d1--levi-rivaille-levi-ackerman.jpg (236x323, 15K)

Cut them out of your life permanently. It’s the only way.

This

I had to shred all my friends to start fresh- all of them

I have my steam mates, but that is it.

They were with me when I chose ride or die and died. Everyone else flaked out

I'll see my old drinking/smoking buddies, but I am no longer their friend- just an old friend

Bingo. Most relationships are between similarly mature people.

None of you cunts have defined what toxic is. Anyone making a joke could be seen as toxic in todays PC world

toxic should be self-explanatory though.

But heres my description of what toxic is:

Someone who is very critical of others and generally has a negative opinion of everything. They always complain about everything and never try to chnge themselves.

basically anyone that constantly talks shit about other people to make themselves feel better about themselves

you mean like what you are doing right now?

huh?

If you call somebody toxic that is no different then calling them an asshole then

It's just a condom to the word asshole or dick or jerk or w/e normal word that would be put in place in everyday situation

This is a pussy-footed scapegoat to just saying what you mean

Just call the guy an asshole and stop making this stupid game

not the guy you are addressing, but not sure how that applies to him.

You coming off weird here.

the word toxic is just an in fashion word that will make you look old in ten years for still using it

I'm just saying it's fashionable of the times as a word used by tumblrinnas

yeh i think he replied to the wrong user

>le toxic
the biggest fucking buzzowd of recent years used to shut up people you don't like

Attached: qo3ho3rm0if21.jpg (883x493, 90K)

Go to /b/, it's the least toxic place on the net.

That's depression

Most toxic people tend to be depressed, they do their best to hide it but its there

>iam so tired of toxic people
>posting this on Jow Forums
no one called you to come here from reddit now you can leave thanks