LAUREN SOUTHERN DELETES "THE GREAT REPLACEMENT VIDEO"

In his manifesto the NZ killer made a lot of references to "The Great Replacement"

Attached: kikegirl.png (629x816, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a dumb whore

not a big brained move desu

kek, how embarrassing

women are useless

Why? Her documentary of what is happening should have nothing to do with what he did. Bad move.

Yeah if you didn’t understand all women are fickle whores who buckle under the slightest bit of pressure you need more life experience. They aren’t built for pressure, they’re malleable to the culture surrounding them. Hey have no real sense of conviction or honor or having strong principles when it truly matters and when shit gets hot, as soon as things get even semi serious they humble the fuck down real quick.

Is it really that hard to stand by your principles which you advertised publicly? Or is this some sort of change of heart?

Women are the enemy of the white man

this

>Posts video to bring attention & educate about something
>Major event gives video a megaphone
>Delete video

Did she delete it today or when she made that video defending migrants?

She really fucked up by deleting this. Should have doubled down and pointed out how this sort of thing is most likely going to happen more and more until the problem is rectified.

>implying it was Lauren who deleted it and not (((((them)))))

She didn't delete anything. Youtube did. Why would they do a thing like that? I wonder...

Holy shit, that manifesto was the ultimate shitpost.

>assumes his mention of "The Great Replacement" is a direct reference to her
Can't seem to find my shock anywhere, lads.

Attached: 1551360981065.png (677x390, 486K)

You sure?

What the fuck do we do?

Never apologize. She should know this by now.

Are we sure it wasn't removed by Twitter or blocked by ISPs?

This. Women aren't fighters.

She probably made it private

This is even more fake and gay than the supremely fake and supremely gay Bowers (fake synagogue shooter from pittsburgh, USA) who also went to fagchan to post. Too pussy to come here and do it or bc you like us here? Either way it’s impossible to believe that New Zealand five eyes fags who are among the most aggressive pussies on the planet would let this nutter move around. Much less a group of nutters making coordinates strike plans right under their glow nigger noses. I wonder how much the imam and dune coons got paid for their amenable participation?

Proves its all for vanity, money and fucking ethotting.

FROM NOW ON, SAVE THIS PICTURE TO POST ON ANY SPAM E CELEB THREADS.

>backing down

Never do that, you are essentially admiting what you did was wrongthink

>its not (((Her))) trying to keep her money,vanity etc.

Honor is a fucking virtue for men only retard, she is one of (((Them))) by default, women always infiltrate men space and then poison the well by making it all about them.

No, not really. I take it all back. The dumb whore did it. Honestly.

How pathetic. What a coward.

Where's the mirror?

Schizoid hands typed this

Oh, for fuck's sake. Thanks, Lauren.

This. The truth matters. Even if some lunatic lashes out with violence. (which is abhorrent and completely unacceptable)

Implying she ain't a jude.

But we need women and tranny's in the military, goyim

what a dumbass girl.

It would not come up in search and as unavailable if she deleted it, moron

Just wait until it heats up even more. As soon as the bodies start dropping in their vicinity all these thots who thought they were cute posting femenista garbage on twitter will end up becoming your biggest supporters just for the slightest bit of physical and emotional security. They’ll capitulate easily to the beliefs of the strong men around them.

Did anyone here seriously think she was Jow Forums approved? She's a milquetoast conservative.

It proves again that she's a tradthot rather than a wife material.

it's still on facebook:
/LaurenCSouthern/videos/459792144401525/

Serbia Strong was removed from YouTube, too. It does not look like she did this. YouTube is purging all referenced videos.

>She's a milquetoast conservative.
Nah, she flirts with 'alt-right' ideas here and there. She's somewhere in between 'alt-light' and 'alt-right'.

Thanks.

lol fembrain

>fickle whores who buckle under the slightest bit of pressure
So much this. My wife re-entered the workforce after 14 years as a house wife. She gets fucking emotional about everything. Just glad she's working again so I can get some fucking peace and quiet.

Sounds like it was YouTube.
That raises a bunch of other issues. Will all talked opposed to immigration also get pulled? I'm so tired of this Orwellian nightmare.

No mention of NPC or recent Yang Gane memes, however what really gives it away are the references to Serbian War heroes who battled the Turks and the playing of the “Remove Kebab” song, it’s just way too convenient. Only professional analysts who are employed by the Deep State would understand the history behind those people and the Serbs are convenient scape goats because of the Balkan Wars in the 90’s and their sympathy towards their Orthodox Christian Slavic brothers, the Russian’s, this is a false flag attack on so many levels.

>Boomerang
>reference to Australia

What a madman.

Attached: PSX_20190315_140352.jpg (1080x774, 139K)

Some do. But the best card they can ever play is suicide.

>Lauren southern is not part of the oppo-

Well, it's literally their nature, being physically inferior necessitates different survival strategies. It's just sad that men became so weak and complacent to actually give them power and elevate these aimless creatures to the point where they can destroy nations and cultures by becoming tools of our enemies.

>dumb whore LARPs as right winger to get sheckles
>Jow Forums tells everyone she is just an opportunist and would flip the moment she saw something better
>surprised when she has no convictions and deletes her video
Dumbasses.

Attached: 1512399950429.png (1160x1594, 2.66M)

You alt right larpers got manipulated and herded by your masters just like the left did by MSM.
At the end of the day all you amounted to being was useful idiots and further isolated yourselves from society. Congratulations.

She's a plant, how have you tards not figured this out yet?

Anyone else hate faggots on twitter?

>Masters
>further isolated yourselves from society
>Society
>Doesn't have masters

You're looking at them boi. You're looking at the "kikes" behind the (((kikes)))

Open your heart to your nation and kinsmen

oh no no

Attached: 5B8A3781-76E9-451F-B60B-3F511033AA8C.png (645x729, 105K)

I've never been a huge fan of hers but I have defended her reputation on occasion because of her documentary work on the South Africa farm murders and with Generation Identaire against the migrant horde.

But now? Fuck her with a rusty rake for all I care.
Never back down when you're right, ya dumb cunt.

Attached: 1550705059275.png (501x560, 535K)

The stats she used were quite misleading. So fair enough. Hopefully she comes out with better content.

You do have masters. You believe whatever suits your worldview and anyone who agrees with your uneducated opinions is idolised by you faggots on the Internet.
Ideologists, extremists, uneducated larpers and the crooks behind them are not my kinsmen.

>wasted

But checked anyway.

>lauren southern takes responsibility
>removes video she's afraid might have radicalized this man and maybe others
>snarky leftist faggot tries to spin this into a bad thing
i fucking hate the smug left so goddamn much

You are retarded.

>No U
>followed by your opinion

This was a mistake.

>WHY DOESN'T SHE WANT TO BE A ASSOCIATED WITH A SPREE SHOOTER!?!?!?!?!
has this board reached peak autismo yet?

Attached: absolutely.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

Why should she have backed down when she was literally right? The fucking UN itself published a paper about the alleged desirability of replacement migration for nations with low birth rates (spoiler alert: it was almost entirely white nations that they listed) a few years ago.
She's a spineless cunt. Fuck her.

See

Show us the hot take at the bottom, OP.

who the fuck cares, stop mentioning her.

Attached: 1530115421836.png (1052x1331, 2.99M)

I've said it before, and I'll say again: the rate at which this board has fpbp is remarkably high. you boys are absolutely on point

based Shaun

fuck nazis

We always knew Lauren was a childless feminist roastie. Time for her to be entirely discarded as a cowardly hack.

That dumb nigger-loving whore, wasting free advertising. Hey stupid slut, do you see GoPro removing their cameras? Hope this book helped him:
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

Damn, is there any country on Earth more cucked than Britain?

Attached: 1550611068745.png (703x329, 298K)

It's the half Irish that got me concerned.

>a few years ago.
Didn't they recently (within the last 6 months) release a study showing their desired migration count with Sweden getting 400 million people?

guess I did right with ordering a rope for lauren. women truly are traitors.

>half irish

100% black you mean

Alt-right are liberals larping as right wing screwjobs. Yet (((people))) keep claiming they are /ourguys/.

They shouldn't shun away. This is a good time to really talk about it.

Isn't that hiding evidence? It's evidence in crime and evidence of genocide.

being critical of immigration and calling something the great replacement are not the samr thing

The shooter was anti-Trump, which is kind of odd since he apparently never named the Jew in his 75 page manifesto. Generally, anti-Trump rightwingers feel that way about him because of his incessant kike cuckoldry.
That's the biggest thing that makes me suspicious about this whole thing. I would have thought that anyone THAT woke on mass non-white immigration destroying the West would also be wokeon the Jews. They kind of go hand in hand.

Attached: 1548414350117.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

This. By backing down she's showing everyone she's a little bitch and will take the shit, she's inviting further criticism and just ruined herself. Dumb thot.
Never show weakness to the enemy. Double down, or play dumb, but never show weakness. They'll descend.

But she didn't coin the term though.

See

Yes. They're all jews. Anyone vaguely redpilled is jews.

this.
the censorship happening here right now is crazy.
cant even talk about this on our biggest forum (kiwi version of ebay) someone is deleting posts non stop.
They don't want this guys message to get out

Why are we talking about her and not posting her nudes?

Obama was also half black half Irish. This guy looks nothing like Obama

Fucking kek

bowers was a psyop but youre wrong about him posting on a chan board, he posted the announcement on gab

Is that really Lauren????

Very dissappointing from /ourmudshark/

you can never cave to these people