Some muslim fuck is going to retaliate and bomb a local footy stadium or some shit

>Some muslim fuck is going to retaliate and bomb a local footy stadium or some shit
thanks fag

Attached: file.png (900x900, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/u153u4aqviafb3y/The Great Replacement.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>footy
Hopefully cricket, fuck that boring sport.

then kill them all before they can retaliate

so then kill them. you paficified fuck

Yea now the muslims have a reason to go after civilization...

THE FIRE RISES!

actual genious

an ameriobese talking about boring sports.. ironic

Forgot to grab my pistol on the way out the door to class for this very reason.
Hopefully shooters wait until the afternoon since I only got one 1-hour class this morning.

Some Muslim would do it either way. This is just an excuse for him. Don't pretend this attack makes any difference at all. In a week it'll be forgotten and we'll carry on till the next emissary of peace spreads his brand of goatfucking diversity all over a Melbourne street.

>till the next emissary of peace spreads his brand of goatfucking diversity all over a Melbourne street.

Attached: 1552276444569.gif (400x276, 559K)

unironincally this
anyone that still watches niggerball deserves it

and this is how the race war starts

>escalation is bad
lmaoing at you

this is the type of white ingenuity we need more of

This

The blood god demands bloods.

ramadan is coming

That's the plan according to Aussie
>mediafire.com/file/u153u4aqviafb3y/The Great Replacement.pdf

>implying they need any more reason than isreal existing to comit random violence

Retaliation goes back and forth and innocents who had nothing to do with any of it keep getting massacred. Meanwhile, the fucks in suits that caused it all sleep soundly knowing no one will ever so much as spit in their general direction.

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 18K)

nah...muslims love footy ball too much

Football is fucking boring. All spectator sports are. Playing them is fun but watching them is horrible.

Just stay at home.

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

so you go for the appeasement route which is how we ended up in this mess

appeasement is just hoping they kill you last dumbass

>complains about losing his bread and circuses
imagine being jewed this hard

Attached: 1536438824987.jpg (480x621, 26K)

I wish a nigger would
Honk Honk

your notion is contradictory, the passivity of 'innocents' is what allows those evil people to take power and exercise it unrestrained.

You do it and I'll unironically give you $20000. leave your btc address. You won't do it, because you are a pussy.

Attached: file.png (399x322, 46K)

Not really, in highly developed countries there's really nothing they could do anyways.

You're saying muslims who are willing to commit terror attacks are in our countries? Say it ain't so.

The violence has escalated.

thats not even an argument

Just right when they finally seemed like they chilled on the terror attacks good job idiot

Attached: 1552089139646.png (598x428, 285K)

Nah, remember islam is a religion of peace and all the millions of military age radical muslim men we let into our countries definitely aren't only one excuse away from going postal themselves.

Howso? If you can't stop something it's not your fault that it happened.

Based

I get the feeling you are stuck in a child mindset of only being able to do what is "allowed". On the other hand jews would blame all Germans for allowing Hitler to come to power and they would be right to do so, inaction is consent.

Good, let it escalate further.

Attached: Major_in_chair_slightly_cropped.jpg (1416x1080, 199K)

So ask them kindly to return to their lands of origin so everyone can live in peace?

Nah he'll bomb Rhythm and Vines or Laneway Festival or one of those other boomer thotfests.

> bomb a local footy stadium
hopefully, that kikery needs to stop

PART

AND

PARCEL

Cant have us remember who the real enemy is
>oy vey

No, Im straight up saying it'd be physically impossible to stop. Though honestly I disagree with your initial premise on the whole, but that's likely too full blown on ideological differences to matter.

We can only hope so, but mudslimes are generally too retarded to keep a low profile and not get detected long beforehand by law enforcement, plus their attacks are mostly incompetent cringefests unless they've received years of training at the hand of top CIA agents in Iraq, so I wouldn't bet on it.

It's not ideology I'm just telling you how reality works in a scientific biological manner.

His plot reminds
Me a little of helter-sketer plot by Manson. Less convoluted though