Oof

Why are Conservatives cucking so bad

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-06-51-03(1).png (1440x1394, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-D3YoW3Hxg
dropbox.com/s/q75df85s8ndjqwc/The Great Replacement.pdf?dl=1
mega.nz/#!op1mnQyK!-Xa3ndYMLQhYL6bQXWWsKkZ6QEDbM8estbZkdq1a9TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you?

Zionists fund islamic terror and slavery. God loves dead zionist pigs

They're out of time.

I expected better from you Stefan. You know there's no political solution.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-06-55-38(1).png (1406x1449, 412K)

because it's not Israel

Attached: 1528070433914.png (851x995, 690K)

mr. virginia, i must inform you that you are skating on thin ice over very deep water.
please to stay safe today.
sincerely,
war

lol Jow Forums I guess you had psychosis after all

It's afraid.

Attached: wow.jpg (1024x537, 93K)

because they don't want blowback for their insane ideals

good goyim (((conservatives)))

Because video probably contains something implicating /mossad/ role in this psyop.

globalist neocon cucks

We should meme him as yang gang just to fuck with the discord shills.

This is a good start.

so they showing their true color, again.

Nope, because many will agree with this and they don't have a political platform to accommodate it.

That's a funny way of acquiring a bag

They're cucking because they're plants.
>be a good goyim and talk about the problems online, just make sure you don't do something practical that would actually prevent the genocide of your people
They all deserve the rope.

Attached: 1546883697975.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

>mass shooters desire fame and attention so don't give it to him.

>killer is a right wing terrorist that radicalized by Trump and Shapiro

it all comes full circle anons

Being conservative isn't about conserving anything.

literally what though? The guy fucking says subscribe to pewdiepie, blasts le ebin volkish meme music put the navy seal copypasta in his goddamn manifesto along with accelerationist 'muh fertility rates' great replacement bullshit. This guy was fucking Jow Forums culture through and through.

Yet, he didn't name a single Jew

>shooter's free speech isn't okay
>but my zionist free speech is okay

>they don't have a political platform
you may want to talk about candace owens about that.

>replacement bullshit
It's not bullshit now tho. I assure you of that.

People respond to fear if nothing else. You should know, commie.

>Manifesto pretty clearly outlines what he thinks and wants
>Says he doesn't want personal fame
>Expects to be forgotten
>DON'T SHARE HIS NAME IT'S WHAT HE WANTS

not that I think that they should share his name - I think it should be standard practice not to release the identity until someone is convicted of crimes charged - but you can clearly see who has and hasn't read the manifesto (99% haven't)

He's 3d chess'd the media and basic bitch conservatives, who else is this mad man going to meme on?

i thought he expects peace noble prize.

Newsflash newfag: shooting random civilians accomplishes fuck all but making things harder for everyone else.
But if you are going to shoot someone at least shoot politicians.
How come none of these shooters ever kill politicians? Really makes you think.

Attached: deebly.jpg (424x600, 58K)

>>Manifesto pretty clearly outlines what he thinks and wants
he also doesn't mention the jews.
how weird.

Sigh, read the manifesto. He has a FAQ for that.

god I hate these faggots, fuck all kosher conservatives.

Obviously a tongue in cheek remark to draw attention to the fact that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist too.

Don't share Hitler's name.
Don't share holocaust videos/pictures.
Don't share the history of the 3rd Reich.
Mass genociders desire fame and attention. Starve them of it.

Ann is based.

>shooting random civilians accomplishes fuck all
No it doesn't cuck. It creates sympathy.

People want to know what drives a person to this.

It's how sandniggers have been able to colonize the West. They have sympathy from cucks when they blow up or kill their hosts.

>holocaust videos

Is this new info?

>supposedly pro-free speech talking heads who talk about how we need to expose bad ideas to debate them go suddenly censorious when a terrorist releases a manifesto pointing the finger at globalism, corporate government, and fertility rates
Big Red Pill right here

Attached: 1551967148204.jpg (765x897, 68K)

Link? Plz

Attached: 8754.png (636x255, 32K)

The media’s responsibility

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-D3YoW3Hxg

Attached: 783BA59B-466A-4222-B511-65DD5EF55164.jpg (770x445, 78K)

Where can I find the manifesto? Everywhere is taking it down.

>when even fucking leafistan is calling out the bullshit

IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Attached: 1403542294885.jpg (226x223, 11K)

Reupload wherever you can and share the link.
dropbox.com/s/q75df85s8ndjqwc/The Great Replacement.pdf?dl=1

this is also not the solution

>muh freedom of speech
>muh democracy
We can't do do stuff like this because we have all these freedoms they'll take away if we do.

amiright???????

>all of us that voted for trump after seeing the video
NZ shooter is a hero

A hard pill to swallow.
Mock Islam, the normie laughs.
Kill a few hundred for mocking Islam, suddenly the normie is very concerned about the sensitivities of our religious minorities.

They're in on the global conspiracy to enslave you and playing their part in the theatrics.

Don't trust them

The shooter played right into the hands of the kikes and the leftists. He’s an idiot

Because by hiding the truth and not talking about it, people won't realise that it's partly their fault.

>Based Coalburner

>Jow Forums culture through and through.
Yes, that's right, the problem is the Muslims. Not the Asians, the Chinese, the Indians, the Africans and most importantly it's not WHO is bringing them here. Yep, just the muslims, that's the West's one and only problem! Diversity is because of Muslims!

That said, like so many other things, it’s likely the crank only turns one way.

where can i find the facebook live stream
where can i find the manifesto
thanks

PJW is launching his own news site (backed by kike money of course), but.... why is so desperately leaping to defend candace? like over-the-top defending. it's bizarre.

>jew
Just read it, No Rothschilds, Soros or Israel

Sandniggers colonize the west because you filthy Anglo scum carpet bomb their shit every year and then spam reports on all the "poor people fleeing war"
If we are to stop this cancer, we need to start with USA and they lackeys UK and ausfailia. God I can't WAIT for chink-russian alliance destroying your vile destructive race and failed states.

Here's the manifesto
>dropbox.com/s/q75df85s8ndjqwc/The Great Replacement.pdf?dl=1
Here's the video with audio cleaned up
>mega.nz/#!op1mnQyK!-Xa3ndYMLQhYL6bQXWWsKkZ6QEDbM8estbZkdq1a9TE

the greatest betrayal right here senpai

Attached: dontsubscribe.jpg (619x407, 85K)

>evil video
>evil manifesto
Ben Shapiro clearly hasn't read Nietzsche's ''Beyond Good & Evil'' if he does such pleb things as describing a video evil.

Attached: read nietzsche girl.png (480x579, 411K)

Hi didn't name the jew, and targeted some no-name muzzies only. This reeks of mossad.

I wouldn't really say that's cucking. Genocide shouldn't be encouraged like that and attention seeking psychos shouldn't be either. Remember: It is the person, not the memes.

I can’t find a link of the stream anywhere

They want it buried because it's a white man doing something to protect the future of his people.

>Subscribe to Pewdiepie
>Allahu Ackbar
>Subscribe to Pewdiepie
>Allahu Ackbar
>Subscribe to Pewdiepie
>Allahu Ackbar
>Subscribe to Pewdiepie
>Allahu Ackbar
>Subscribe to Pewdiepie
>Allahu Ackbar
>Subscribe to Pewdiepie
>Allahu Ackbar
>Subscribe to Pewdiepie
>Allahu Ackbar
>Subscribe to Pewdiepie
>Allahu Ackbar
>Subscribe to Pewdiepie
>Allahu Ackbar

Which do you choose?

subscribe to pewdiepie is allah akbar of white people

>This guy was fucking Jow Forums culture through and through.
Probably the most unifying factor of Jow Forums is the antisemitism. That's why it's ''multi-racial white supremacy'', because we are a board of peace not driven by ethnic hatred but by class struggle against the shapeshifter elements of the West. Somehow this guy missed the jews part of it all. Makes you wonder.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: musk.jpg (460x259, 15K)

>having expectations for a verified twitter user
Canada, I...

the only thing you can expect froms steffan is to slime out of debates where the other debater is competent

Attached: 1535534459494.png (275x283, 89K)

You poor falseflagging brainlet. So naive- look at history and you will see that censorship has done nothing but harm. WW2 is a very good example. Sorry to burst your bubble but your liberal professor lied to you: the slippery slope is not a fallacy.

time to start false flagging by yelling "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" at outdoor events, malls, etc

you have internet in the cuckshed?

Those kikes pfully aware that when you say don't do something to an edgy teenagers they will do it just to annoy. Smart move

What a fag.

Seems like every time it happens the other way around society bends over to further accommodate.... Maybe I'm just jaded.

Attached: frustration.jpg (499x382, 45K)

Well you guys in anglosphere already do.

This is the worst part. This edgelord completely contaminated the phrase. Nobody will even be able to say it anymore, even pewdiepie in an unironic way.

The answer is in the question you moron.

The immediate run to tell everyone not to read the manifesto is pretty fucking hilarious after you read it.

>angloman bad.

The probability of acceptable political solutions in the west are near zero.

sorry fellas, Australia's got the best pollie in the world ATM who called this out for what it is

Attached: chrome_2019-03-15_21-43-47.png (609x284, 39K)

Listen you commie fuck, listen to others. No jews, we lose.

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING TROLL THREADS

It's a weird attempt at damage control. I don't really see the point because only conservatives will be likely follow suit; liberals will catch on quickly and try to spread the word about "muh white supremacy" as quickly as possible, further spreading the fire.

>Seems that most agree on that

Attached: 1537642104454.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

fucking based

>this will create backlash
>disavow disavow disavow disavow
>I am scared of posting what I actually think about this just retaliation even though this an anonymous forum

Attached: npc soy.png (644x800, 11K)

Literally everything wrong can be traced to your demonic race and culture.
>UK caused Iran to become extremists
>USA keeps fucking up gulf states in illegal wars and supports saudies
>muh minority rights is an anglo concept pushed by USA, along with gays, trannies and other evil concepts
Literally behind everything. The Anglosphere must burn, right down to the last baby. Only then can the world be saved. Thank God your rat race will fall within this century. I will feel no guilt for killing you in the war. You're no longer even humans. And the world is waking up to this fact. You will stand alone, and die alone as bullets pierce your face. The memory of you extinguished in that instant, your name forgotten forever.

>unironically 80% of Jow Forums
these cunts need to leave

it's called plausible deniability you faggots
Jow Forums is a board of peace

>UK
>USA
>Anglosphere
those are some funny ways to spell kikes

>Jow Forums just now realizes these are grifters who are only brave enough to dogwhistle racist talking points
brain=dead

You see, that's what I'm talking about.

People like you didn't give a shit about these 'poor' sandniggers until they started bombing you. Why don't you be a man and read some Osama Bin Laden.

People still actually believe the shooters are doing it for fame

I've heard this before, but couldn't find reliable info. Could you elaborate?

Its not about backlash. In the grand scheme of things he did more harm than he could ever do good.
Your average westerner is not going to become nationalist because some kiwi retard murdered bunch of people. If anything he buys into the globalist propaganda about how all nationalists are evil.

This guy has helped noone and improved nothing and is probably even too much of a brainlet autist to realize that.

>I am tolerant and peaceful! but whites must die!

Kill yourself. You're a waste of air. The only thing people are waking up to is your sick indoctrination tactics.

yes we will, faggot. this shooter will be memory holed in 2 weeks because they don't want you to read his manifesto

American conservatives seem to think that the US capital is Tel Aviv rather than DC