What’s with this fag?

What’s with this fag?

Attached: 021E6A3D-930C-439A-8531-1BD2610B9164.png (750x1334, 659K)

Yeah I'm sure that hideous trannies videos are doing a lot to de-radicalize people

ContraPoints does a very good job at explaining various transgender related subjects, but I don't really see how she does nothing to de-radicalize the right wing. Usually right wing people will just refuse to watch the video if it's explaining a point they already disagree with (the trans women are women one is the most obvious) rather than have their minds changed.

Suicide sooner or later.

Subjects such as?

Why are you calling it a she when it’s a he

Attached: E2052286-A06D-4BDC-9B60-C0FF2D2AD8C5.jpg (147x147, 6K)

Threadly reminder. GEE, I WONDER WHO FINANCES HIM?

Attached: ANTIFA trannies make almost 4 times as much money as Belle Delphine.png (1063x986, 800K)

I have a hard time believing you're going to watch them when you didn't even read my whole post.

She explains that in the pronouns video.

Contrapoints makes some decent ass videos. If you're not too busy hating fags and trannies, you should check it out. Actually does a good job at explaining political shit to low iq dumb dumbs.

he(she) cute tho

I remember when this creature was still called Nick and he was a youtube atheist. Funny how they all turned into total degenerates.

Are you really justifying its garbage pronouns when suicide is in its near future

Attached: 7954391E-032F-4F6B-9630-5DF4C82F8255.jpg (526x500, 85K)

discord tranny & being canadian

She has a youtube career and a very very successful patreon, if anyone is going to fall outside that 41% it's her. That is if she isn't already a part of it, considering it is counting attempts and included pre-transition.

Lol okay then fag have it your way. If you're too embarrassed to list the subjects then I guess it's not worth it.

Contra points is that you? I know you come on this website all the time.

>she
>she
>she
>leaf

Of course

no he doesnt, his literal justification for why trans women are women: "i take estrogen, therefore my benis is female"

>she

Every time I think I couldn't possibly become more radicalized
>Jow Forums

>rather than have their minds changed that transfaggots are actually women
You're mentally ill. Fucking faggot.

Most YouTube "atheists" turned into altright islamophobes and thinly veiled white supremacists

NOSE

I gave her an honest try and watched a few videos, but she's far too biased for me. It's like watching Ben Shapiro in drag or something.

>her