Is it true men have a problem with texting?

The guy I'm dating just sucks at texting or something. At first he texted me a lot or whatever but I guess after we started getting more comfortable with eachtoher he just stopped doing it as much.

At the same time he keeps agreeing to keep hanging out with me and seeing me. It's really annoying. If you want to keep going out with someone why would you take 10 hours to respond to a simple text...like jesus

you could literally text me 'oh man my ass itches babe' and i'd be fucking satisfied. why don't people understand that its just about letting the person know you're thinking of them. it doesn't even have to be good communicaiton. you could talk to me about how your dog is rubbing its ass on the floor again who cares!! as long as we talk!!

anyoone else have this problem? goddamn

Attached: P5_Makoto_Nijima,_Phantom_Thief.png (337x500, 106K)

hate texting since it's hard to tell what a person really means.

I'd only text if it was a confirming an appointment.

I know for me, I don't have my phone with me all the time. I try to minimize my time near it so I'm not distracted.
Unless I know I need it for something.
Also I mute all message and notification sounds, I only have ringtones and alarms on. So I only know I've been texted when I look at my phone.
This means people will send me texts and end up waiting until I'm not busy and near my phone to respond. Nothing personal, I just hate phones.

well to be fair i do agree with that

espeically if its an important message you have to tell them it feels like a chore to make sure all the spelling is correct, and you use the proper emojis, and you don't wait too long to say it or respond too quickly.

face to face communication takes care of all of that.

If it’s that bothersome, the don’t date this guy. Most people suck at texting.

probably the biggest issue with texting is if you need an instant response about something, it's easy to forget that people get busy in life.

You wonder why they dont respond, then get mad and text again.

When they finally get to the message, you look like a moron and look needy.

That was my problem with texting anyhow. I usually text when it's important, and get angry when theres no response - havent got the hang of casual texting, not my style.

>why don't people understand that its just about letting the person know you're thinking of them.
You sound needy

My advice is for him to go no contact on your ass. You sound needy and immature.

Growing up I always wondered why my dad refused to have a cell phone. I really understand it now and dream of ditching mine. It sometimes feels like a chain, If I receive a call 99% of the time it's someone about to ask me to do something for them. So it naturally becomes a bit of relief to finally be away from the god damn thing, and it's good your bf isn't constantly on it for many reasons. Shit causes cancers and likely fries men's fertility away by radiating their nutsacks. You don't want your bf to have a radiated nutsack, do you?

She has attached her happiness to notifications from her phone.

SAD

As a guy, yes. God, yes, it's a nightmare to constantly fucking keep up with the textstorm of women. The thing that makes it bad isn't even replying, it's the fucking "okay you dropped off for 45 minutes even though I know your schedule I'm gonna just be a bitch to you all day now" bullshit.

Not that faggots are any better, I stuck my hat in the ring on that side and had a lot of good luck dating but holy fucking shit gays are *WORSE* about that shit somefuckinghow, because then it turns into a fucking constant cattiness about "oh, NOW you have time to text me? lol".

Going cel was the best decision I ever fucking made.

Is a shame that nobody's interested in the "I want to be emotionally close but not actively fucking" aspect anymore. Quick fuck, move on to the next one on the cock carousel. Being the giver of the cock or receiver, it feels like everyone's going around on that fucking thing and I'm sitting on the bench eating a pretzel, WITHOUT a chafed dick and enough STDs to write a medical journal about my gentleman's sausage.

So fucking call them if you need a *right now* response.

Attached: ew.png (273x354, 240K)

Its not all guys and not just guys. There are women who also don't into texting. I don't even have a mobile phone and rarely message people on my computer. I would much rather do all my talking in person.

Do you have any real doubt he likes/loves you? Some people hug a lot, others don't. Some people text a lot, others don't. Don't get hung up on the means of communication as long as you are sure of the feelings

I took an entire day to respond to my gf when I clearly could've chatted with her all day while doing other stuff, but it's just that I wasn't that interested in her anymore.
I'm not saying he's not interested, but that's what happened to me. You gotta ask him what's holding him up, even if it's uncomfortable for the both of you.

t. Boomer

Kinda, but no. In text tone can't be conveyed well, and texting makes you think a lot and when converting your brain power to "text" and "creative witty writing" mode it can only divide resources for so long for some. I can type faster than I talk (if I had a not-broken keyboard that is) and have no issue with it.

He's not texting much because choosey women are turned off by clingy so it's expected he's gonna be slow unless you outright say you like to talk. Also he's probably hoping you'd set a date for the date/hangout so just throw something out there and he'll give you a concrete figure.

You are asking the wrong question. The better question would be "Do women have a problem with texting?" And the answer is "Yes, they text too much".

A guy will probably text alot early in the relationship because he's trying to build a rapport but life cannot wait and there is much to do. Work, family, vidya, etc. Men also in general often don't feel the need to broadcast their current emotional state. This is why Social media like twitter is largely filled with women and onions boys.

I love texting but have almost completely run into relationships with women that seem to hate it or think it makes a guy beta, so I'm terrified of it. All I want to do right now is text this girl but I'm worried she either won't give a shit what I say, won't know what to say back, or will just outright ignore me for 7 hours and make me squirm all day.

I just wanna have idle chit chat about what kind of cereal she's eating or whatever. ;_;

31, actually.

Texting can lead to a lot of misinterpretation and trouble so I tend to be slow and cautious when I do it. There’s nothing worse than sending the wrong message and getting ghosted by your fucking girlfriend for an entire day

it's a thing i've seen a lot of guys doing and it doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like you. when i asked the guy i liked why he did this he said "because i'm very lonely right now and i shut myself up sometimes". i was offended he didn't see me as a person to turn to for this, but i guess he didn't need that shoulder to cry on.

can't be with someone that makes me feel rejected 24/7 and that doesn't want to let me know what he's experiencing though. i get worried too. and finding me only when he needed it was disrespectful and an exploitation of my love.

after 1 month of trying not to text him and not receiving one single text i decided it was too much, no matter what was going on with him that he didn't want to share, and ghosted after sending "hope you're doing good" because i didn't even want how angry i was that it had to end like shit to weigh on him.

i am the kind of person that longs for communication and thinks sharing is everything.

a few days later i lurk his social media and he keeps liking posts that say "you don't have to spend time and energy for people who don't care when you've been a doormat for years". to think that i didn't care and that he was "spending time and energy" on me was such bullshit that i was shocked. some people just don't want to be found and keep pointing fingers to the ones who truly care about them. kinda tired of love