I'm north african, educated (master in STEM), atheist, drink alcohol, don't eat pork...

I'm north african, educated (master in STEM), atheist, drink alcohol, don't eat pork, dislike the importation of low IQ brownies more than your average liberal because I actually lived among them for the majority of my life, sympathize with the declining proportion of ethnic white people in their homeland, don't hold a grudge for colonization vae victis, would have done the same if the roles were swapped and would do the same in the future so I can give you hospitals and education

Would you assassinate me in cold blood, Jow Forums ?

Attached: 1552631393007.jpg (1420x1332, 458K)

Yes because you're Canadian

SUPPORT ISRAEL.

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS.

Do you have cute berber sister

Attached: berber.jpg (736x823, 243K)

Nah, you seem to understand what we're about.

Not if you were in North Africa

Only if you cheer for the wrong hockey team

Woops, guess we gotta go extinct now, wouldn't want any INNOCENT people to get hurt.

Damn and I really wanted a home for whites, maybe next time :'(

Don't touch my tendies and you can live.

WHY YOU POST XISCA BITCH

RAFA GONNA BEAT YO ASS

Oi mate, no one likes the leaf

Attached: 1550166220218.jpg (749x749, 122K)

If you move back to North Africa? No.
If you stay in my country but sign a country not to breed? No.

I would. I wouldn't be able to know your life story, I'd only see your color. Collateral damage and a risk I am willing to take during war.

>Canadian flag
>If you stay in my country but sign a country not to breed
amazing

Kill yourself faggot

Nah fellow Indo European afterall.

>not to breed
I said master in STEM in case you missed it

But you would avoid all the collateral damage you can avoid right?

Like for starters going for the actual cause and not the symptom right ? That's what a smart person would do

Attached: Yamaguchi_assassinates_Asanuma_1960.jpg (1600x1329, 380K)

Theists kill to please their bloodthirsty gods. Atheists need a good reason to kill. We need atheism to spread through out the Middle East and everything will chill.

STEM isn't a degree nigger.

I mean, you know we're being ethnically replaced, if you're just gonna add to that then I guess we're unfortunate enemies.

Noord Afrikanen zijn geen Indo Europeanen.

1 efficient targeted assassination stopped communism from spreading in japan.

all these idiots killing innocent civilians on both sides does nothing except restrict gun rights and internet speech.

Too much security for that these days.

I said I sympathize with the declining proportion of white people in their homeland, you say ethnically replaced. But Occam's razor says that you are just not popping out enough babies (the reasoning with the least assumptions). But you guys rationalize it with the r/K selection theory. I can speak for myself, I have one brother and if I were to have a family, it would be same

I dont want to be more precise .

>Would you assassinate me in cold blood, Jow Forums ?
No, but we will put you in the gas chamber.

No, I wouldn't. Because right now you're not in my country, and you won't ever be because we have actual border enforcement. We're both better off this way.

Not enough to counter the immigrants. We'd be perfectly fine if there weren't any; white people simply don't have that many Children.

Stop asking for validation from these cunts. Im an atheist of bosniak ethnicity who has been browsing since /new/ was the fucking edgy board.
They dont care about what kind of individual you are, when push comes to shove your name and ethnic background is all that matters.

>> North Africa is a place, not a set of genes depressing IQ or exacerbating violence, and not an ideology doing much the same thing culturally. So would I assassinate you? Hell no. Come on over. If you're a Nigerian IQ with an IQ of 68 who's relocated to the Maghreb and are into Jihad, I still wouldn't kill you. I just wouldn't let you into a semi-civilized First World nation. You can live in peace elsewhere.

Attached: decolonisation.jpg (1360x750, 328K)

You're a traitor to your people and should be ashamed. Be proud of your own heritage and do not suck the cock of the white man.

They're not the master race anymore and their civilisation will fall in a few generations.

Guess we'll have to shoot you too.

Attached: a18e10929c51c74a5d381a4f7332cdc918ab7f1d212ed8a4b89b79f2bd2ba938.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

tu dois y retourner

>fascist flag

edgy kid. hope the cia wire taps you before you go shoot up a pre-school, dont fall over carrying all your tacticool gear.

>I'm the exception
>So ignore the rule

I'd just boot you out of he country so you can make your homeland better

>Hope
You'll have to hope harder, little cumslug.

I am not racist really and could accept a multiracial/multicultural libertarian society but basically our brains aren't wired for it and this shit is going to happen as a result.

Regardless of what I think is right or just, its simply how people are - people are tribal. And so yeah when an aussie shitposted in real life my only response is that this is part & parcel of living in a multicultural society.

>But Occam's razor says that you are just not popping out enough babies
If you invite me into your house, then I bring in my brother, my wife, my cousin, and start having child after child, then decide "You know what, it's more my house than yours at this point", all the while you paid for it, is the problem that you didn't have enough children, or that I shouldn't be in your house?

Also, the UN has published plans to ethnically replace us, journalists write articles proclaiming they are replacing us. America in less than 50 years have been flooded with over 110 million non whites, that's the largest human migration in known history, how is any population going to compete with that? It's not "not popping out enough babies"

Attached: we can replace them.jpg (802x814, 156K)

you sound like a faggot, so yes

I would personally just seek to integrate you into the white race.
Reasonable MENA with STEM degrees are rare enough and similar enough to make little difference to our genetic structure.
Mutt memes aside.

Bad reasoning, immigration is a policy - our country could have just as easily had a pro-natal policy instead of a pro-immigration one.

>Occam's razor says that you are just not popping out enough babies (the reasoning with the least assumptions)
Us not having children does not open the borders.
Sweden had a sustainable birthrate and yet they got it almost the worst.
We are constantly pelted with anti child propaganda and have migrants forced on us.
Occams razor doesn't apply when all the evidence contradicts it.

>sympathize with the declining proportion of ethnic white people in their homeland
why are you in canada then

>polyglot
>american
Does the word polyglot even apply to people who only speak bastardised Spanish and broken English?

>blah blah blah
stfu just tell me who's the qt in your pic

This

Everything is going to be fucked up until muslims stop being muslims. Its a lot more realistic to think they will abandon God entirely than it is to think they will convert to christianity some day. Think about this long and hard if you are christian reading this.

>North Africa is a place, not a set of genes
It actually is a set of genes

J'y retourne souvent mais j'y retourne aussi quand je veux.

Well, there was a time where the ratio was 10 million to 1 in your favor but overtime you let it fall slowly, it's not something that happened overnight like your fatalist metaphor.
>Berg
Great picture, did you know that the only mention of jews in that guys manifesto is this snippet?
>a jew is no enemy of mine as long as he doesnt seek to subvert my people
>as long as he doesnt seek to subvert my people
Can you believe it? A Jow Forums dweller writes out a manifesto about white replacement and mentions jews once to say they're okay as long as they don't TRY to subvert my people?

>We are constantly pelted with anti child propaganda
I know. Feminism convincing women to seek out the career lifestyle and all that. I know.

Attached: 1552664568206.png (1268x1645, 622K)

>there was a time where the ratio was 10 million to 1 in your favor
I don't know what you're talking about, but in America the statistics weren't like that, it was ten to one with black people in the 50's/60's. No one let it slowly fall, no one voted to the let the immigrants in. There was no popular vote in Europe to let the immigrants in. Our fertility rate is our own business, we've always been a small population compared to the rest of the planet, it's never been a problem and we've never had trouble competing with much larger groups so long as we had our own nations. The problem is year after year our homelands are being flooded with millions of people, and it's openly against our will. You don't get to decide what our birth rates should be.

whats your favorite bagel

You could just send him home instead of resorting to murder like some monkey.

Im a quadroon (German father, half african mother) will you murder me if the race war happens?

Attached: mixed.jpg (540x636, 37K)

I wouldn't but basically the only truly safe place is South America for mixed-race people

go back to north afirca shitskin

sure
no charge but fuck off
you can dwell in africa or france or something not in the sacred german lands

Well, jews literally dumped nignogs by the boatload for slave labor. For all intents and purposes the US is a special case, I'm talking about the rest of the west where there's still hope.

Plain white with sesame seeds on top.
If you're talking sandwich, said bagel, 2 fried eggs, one slice of smoked turkey, one slice of american(TM) cheese.

Just because your high IQ that doesnt give you the right to replace white peoplr in their own goddamn country. High skill foreign labor is worse.

I'm Caucasic (West Asian genetically, not European), though light-skinned than most muslims, Middle Easterners are genetically closer to me than to Europeans

and yet, I sympathize with the aussie guy, because those muslims (innocent or secular) are indeed invaders in a land that they haven't built

I love my land and my country and don't want to colonize or take away anyone else's lands and I'm too proud to live anywhere where I'm perceived as a minority. Only as a tourist or a student, maybe.
So, be a good guy and a patriot, go back to North Africa. I'm sure you'll find secular minded North Africans back home and you'll do your best to make that place better

كسمك يا ولد القحبك , رانك مانك مثقف يا كلب يا حقيرز

>J'y retourne souvent mais j'y retourne aussi quand je veux.
>quand je veux
That is why the answer to your question is yes.

Nah you're not as bad as conspiracy fags, or muslim

YOU'RE

لا زملك حد يقتلك يا حقير يا خائن يا فاشل و نوعك من الملحدين هوم احقر بشر على هذا الكوكب يا حيوان , الله يلعنك انت و اللي ؤباك يا قحبة انت ي ا عاهة

nah f a m
if you believe in the 14 words and fight for our people you can be allowed to live among us in the future ethnostate
with a couple of caveats though
you can't breed or have a white wife

Attached: 3243243242342.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

Whatever north America was stolen from the natives so it's not even a white country lol

I honestly don't care that much about white women they weird me the fuck out

Not even salam alaykoum? Youth these days.

>I honestly don't care that much about white women they weird me the fuck out
great
when boundaries are set we can live with zero problems
if it was up to me i'd have it so your semen tubes are tied as well
just to be sure you don't breed with anyone

imagine the smelly moor feet

Attached: __medjed_and_nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_naturalton__sample-dfa98295f1cac48e24ed3c5bb (850x1202, 175K)

>just to be sure you don't breed with anyone
Hate to be the one to tell you but I'm afraid it's a little too late to stop me from breeding your mom

Attached: tenor.png (387x380, 86K)

it is now lol

I would deport you. If we could seize power democratically we would deport all of you.
Alas drastic times call for drastic measures

that jokes was old when my grandad was starving in ww2 mate

>I'm north african

Med ? Nah nigga I ain't got nothing against you

>that jokes
that joke*

sicilian feet, moor feet.

no difference

Attached: sicily moor feet.png (640x421, 332K)

I have literally never in my life heard of your country
upon seeing your post I thought you must be a smaller island associated with Mauritius in the indian ocean
what the fuck

>dont eat pork
yes

Stop grovelling and go back to your country you pathetic cunt. Are you proud to be a pathetic dog of a slave? They don't give a fuck about you, as is their right to. Go the fuck back to North Africa or migrate to another Arab country like I did. You only went to Canada for the white women, Ahmed, all of us here back home know it you lowly fucking worm.

Attached: 1520986923647.jpg (736x740, 57K)

Uncle tom syndrom. You ll always be a shitskin wahtever you do.

he said he dislikes white women

Absolutely fucking based.

Dont mate me bro

Well I already know you would kill me but thanks for coming.

He's lying you retard. Us Arabs live off lies. Jesus Christ how fucking naive are you?

i was just accepting the premise out of argument's sake
ie if ground rules are established, ie sterilization and miscegenation being illegal i would welcome him in the ethnostate for the sole reason that we cannot be picky about our allies at this point in time

Canada sucks

>don't eat pork
yes

remember lads

Attached: dabbing on the button.png (1357x759, 423K)

>dislike the importation of low IQ brownies

You are literally a low IQ brownie compared to Westerners of European descent. Go back to your shithole. What happened yesterday will trigger a lot of unhappy Westerners, and the West won't even be safe anymore. If you're among your own kind, at least you'd have that safety. Otherwise, you are a stranger in a strange land, and you have no idea what whites are like when they turn on you.

I do. As a half-breed who can pass for white, I know what whites are like when they talk about you behind your back. It isn't pretty. You've all made them angry. The leftist Westerners are nowhere near as numerous as the elite/Jew-controlled media would have you believe.

t. half-breed who gets it

I applaud you for being humane and I excuse your ignorance because you haven't dealt with the educated berbers of OP's type, who are worse than rats and idolize the jews. You'd rather have a street-shitter berb than a bookish one like OP.

Based. I also pass for white and wouldn't dream of spending more than a few weeks in a Western country at this point.

No, you're fine

Hello Mois- I mean Mohammed
>us arabs
Fuck off jew,

Attached: genetic map.png (743x764, 213K)

it's a pragmatic decision, not a humanistic one tbqh

يا قخبة نوعك ما يستحقش السلام ما عندكش شرف با كلب قاعد هون تتملق فالنصارى و تحكي المسلمين يستحقوا الموت و لله ما يستحق الموت الا انت يا حقير و فاكر انك مثقف تحكي فالانجليزي و في الحقيقة انت غبي و حقير , والدتك ما تبغيك و اهل ما يبغوك فاشل في الدنيا و باذن الله نار جهنم فالاخرة و

I really do wonder why they come to the west when they could just go to dubai
I would if I were them
what the fuck goes through their mind when they decide to come and live in a tiny cramped buildings in muslim ghettos with shit paying job or surviving off handouts from white people, surrounded by degeneracy and liked by no one, only to watch their children become everything they hate and worse
muslim daughters in the west 180 on their beliefs like nothing I have ever seen before
can't speak for any other countries but coming to live in England is the single worst decision they could ever make
If white girls are what they're after, they're getting served a fucking raw deal because they can only get the worst of the worst

Attached: 1549820598642.png (395x474, 25K)

> و تحكي المسلمين يستحقوا الموت
Lol, I never said that you dummy.

As a Hindu, as an 'infidel', I am glad that you are scared now.
I deeply desire your kind to be exterminated from this planet

For thousands of years, Muslims have raped my women, and murdered my fathers and brothers and brought our ancient civilization to the brink of destruction

I wish nothing but horrible painful death upon Muslims like you

Attached: fymdwgzgu3qy.jpg (1280x1844, 228K)

BASED and Orangepilled.

Does dubai have free housing for niggers and affirmative action?

Fuck you hindu scum , your religion is ugy as fuck , and you guys are more irrelevant than cockroaches

Well honey, it looks like you've got some of the black man's genes. Kudos to you m8:)

can anyone give me a gif of that woman who got shot in the head?