Even my boomer dad doesnt give a fuck about this, literally no one cares that a bunch of muslims got shot...

even my boomer dad doesnt give a fuck about this, literally no one cares that a bunch of muslims got shot, everyone fucking hates muslims

Attached: BC98BE32-ED88-4A6D-88DE-EBFEB7CDF0FE.jpg (1024x1001, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg
christianpost.com/news/secret-genocide-of-christians-reported-in-myanmar-thousands-killed-pregnant-women-raped.html
catholic.org/news/international/asia/story.php?id=53666
youtu.be/nT56XzZjM2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be Muslim
>brutalize regions and defile entire civilizations
>dude snaps and murders a bunch of muslims
>surprised pikachu .jpg

This literally no one gives a fuck

Why would people care?

>even my boomer dad
The word "even" implies your dad is normally a caring human being. But boomers have no soul.

30 years of attacking innocent people tends to do that. Media ignoring and playcating to them makes it worse.

living in a country where a school shooting is a normal occurrence honestly i wouldn't be surprised

>bunch of animals die

who cares

its fake as shit. the outrage was too soon and huge

same here mom just came from work and did not say anything about this

t. scitzo

you lack white guilt

He'd care if he shot up a synagogue

Why would anyone give a fuck when there isn't the (((media))) to wreck your job anymore? We are winning this shit, you fucking zoomer bitch.

Attached: 1552516944875.png (1969x1969, 3.36M)

Yeah deep down no one cares or is happy it happened but will of course virtue and moral signal it was bad

jews look white, some anyway
blending in to a host population is their racial ability

People aren’t even bothering to pretend to care anymore

What are we becoming

Attached: 17BB95F8-1B66-45E0-B8CC-45049872FCDF.jpg (499x459, 41K)

They also act European but they are clearly from somewhere else, maybe Khazaria, maybe Hell.

what muslims made us into. Watch our for trucks now!

>be me
>show up to work 2 hours ago
>standing around the coffee pot waiting for everyone to get in
>..."so you heard about New Zealand", someone says
>"yeah...gonna be hearing about it for days" someone says
>"already sick of hearing about it" says another
>"looks like we'll be listening to audible books today and not talk radio"
>"good, Hannity is a faggot"
>"you're welcome to listen to nigger music with the clean-up crew"

Now I'm stuck in traffic listening to some stupid book narrated by a homosexual.

>obligatory And HERE'S why that's a GOOD thing

Attached: 21773504_14983777093181_funddescriptionJPG.jpg (615x818, 88K)

I wonder how many people secretly think:
>they had it coming
not that I would ever think that. every human life is sacred, as the holy koran says. (somewhere, I'm sure)

The spirit of entropy is taking over this world. Dark times ahead

>30 years
They've been hijacking planes since the 1970s.

Which of the victims in the mosque were "attacking innocent people"?

Hope you eat shit and die you pathetic fascist

>>surprised pikachu .jpg
This better be a joke.

Are you implying they didn't have it coming? These shitheads go and fuck with buddhists, some of the most peaceful people on the planet arguably, until they get their shit kicked in. They cause problems everywhere they go m8 because it's fundamental to every one of them to see non-muslims as enemies of the caliphate they're trying to create. It's ingrained in them since childhood in the madrasas where they chain them to the floor and force them to memorize the koran. These are people who have no humanity so sympathy for them is a wasted feeling.

Who cares they were invaders.

Their presence is an assault

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

Attached: 1552660523985.png (451x666, 168K)

idk man, have you actually met any muslims?
bc I have, and most of them are pretty normal guys. some of them I got/get along with really great.

You have no fucking clue what happened in Myanmar, do you?

Yes. As is the rest of this board today.

Sucks that they cucked.

my boomer dad is loving it

"they started this war"

Attached: 1447564026600.jpg (206x250, 8K)

Attached: 1457469740873.jpg (286x509, 12K)

Hahahaha based dad.

Fuck you kid, you sound like a faggot.

you kow these ''peaceful'' buddhist also attack christians, right?
christianpost.com/news/secret-genocide-of-christians-reported-in-myanmar-thousands-killed-pregnant-women-raped.html
catholic.org/news/international/asia/story.php?id=53666

Needs more hijab

correct
Caring about conflicts among the Abrahamic religions barely count as 'news' anymore. It's been going on for over a thousand years.

>Myanmar
have none of those Missonary faggots even seen Rambo?

>christianpost.com/news/secret-genocide-of-christians-reported-in-myanmar-thousands-killed-pregnant-women-raped.html
>"cp world"
I shouldn't laugh

Attached: giphy45496531987446554.gif (500x324, 418K)

>go and fuck with buddhists, some of the most peacful people on the planet argueably

dude actually believes a genocide is deserved and think buddhism-based society are some sort of hollywood movie shit with the president being a shaolin master being the cliche calm asian male monk meditating 12 hours a day, and only true evil would force him to take actions to rebalance things

How fucking ignorant can americans be, I mean when you cant vote for your own laws, but let a single man do it for you and you cant even directly vote for the guy yet still shout to the world that your country is the greatest just shows the limits of burgers IQ.

literally nobody would give a fuck if it weren't for the counter-signallers on Jow Forums going apeshit over it.

Just let it go, forget about it, in a week nobody will care.
But no, they have to go all moralistic and preening and keep the issue alive for months

So, we are winning?

Bump

>issue
hi shlomo

It's Zimbardo experiment all over again. You treat us like le ebil natzee vigot, we act like one. Part and parcel.

Attached: Bart.jpg (500x500, 61K)

I told my boomer mum about this and she unironically said "Good" and asked to see the video.

Attached: helper.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>buddhism-based society are some sort of hollywood movie shit with the president being a shaolin master being the cliche calm asian male monk meditating 12 hours a day, and only true evil would force him to take actions to rebalance things
Medpack don't think it be like it is, but it do.

white empathy is dead.
gamers rise up, do it for the lulz. this will be the most epic hilarious rebellion our awesome people have ever known.
shitskins of all kinds should be terrified of whats coming

I showed it to my brother and he said what I as thinking "it's really hard to feel anything for these people after all they've done".

>muslims rape literally tens of thousands of white children a year by taking advantage of european hospitality and goodwill
>murder us in our own streets
>one dude kills like 50 of them after enduring this for a decade
>oh waaaah, waaah, the poor muslims dindu nuffin
Yeah, not overflowing with empathy. filthy animals deserve the bullet. Memento Rothingham.

I don't condone, but I understand.

Yeah my dad said good too.
But I agree with him, I've been on this planet for 30 years and all muslims have done is spread hate and cause harm.

This. Fuck empathy. Whites need to just go ham on non-Whites. Run them over for joke.

Same here. Many read about it, no one cares.

They throw 1000 stones, some western whitey throws 1 stone back every 5 years.

>Oh the horror

I dont care at all, I felt nothing watching that vid. We have 150 ISIS war criminals who've returned to Sweden who've done the exact same thing as this guy did. This guy will get the punishment he deserves, these "ISIS Swedes" will not - they get off scot-free.

Attached: 1551829537412.jpg (678x452, 54K)

100 percent this

I'm fucking glad he did it. I'm not gonna be someone I'm not, we've watched the Muslims skate by for too long, some revenge was long over due

It's wild. I was talking with my wife last night before this happened about how everything feels like it's coming to a breaking point about immigration and gun control and that people are hitting a breaking point to where I thought shit like this was going to happen more often. Then I opened my laptop and saw this and followed it for hours before going to bed. When I went up to bed I told her about it and her response was "only 30?" Coming from a woman this caught me off guard.

It really seems like we are hitting a point where people are fed up with this shit and are ready to fight back. It's going to be an interesting next few years.

>throw your soldiers into positions from whence there is no escape. when cornered, he will fight like a monster - sun tzu

says like muslims are worth caring about
go back to faggit

Attached: 1536856611515.png (821x767, 476K)

When that bitch walked by the guy dying on the bridge, just fucking savages that get pity points for being 3rd worlders.
They've never given a flying fuck about us and we are the enemy, the sooner you realize you're the enemy the better it is for you. Never ever trust these people

Even though only 49 of them were killed, the attack has impacted every mosque in the West and every Muslim who was planning to come here. They no longer see us as docile cuckolds who are giving our countries away for free.

he doesnt deserve punishment. he deserves to be heralded as a hero

This.
You guys should be shouting for him to be free'd and saying he dindu nuffin

This is the right answer.
If you guys haven't felt the spirit of kek coming back in the last couple months I don't know what to say.

your dad sounds based as fuck

Attached: 1552502304337.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

I hope this turning point of not giving a fuck or at least understanding how bias the media is happens here in Canada also.

Attached: 1448936192523.jpg (700x1092, 330K)

I'll tell you this, a good number of christian churches in America have cops that attend, so good luck getting any revenge

I've been blackpilled in the past few days before the shooting even began. You just need to let go and adopt Yangism. Server you own interests and don't care about the rules, morality, or principles anymore. No one cares anymore. Whites won't save themselves and are single digits in difference between democrat and republican numbers. They just lash out at, harm, degrade, and destroy you whenever you try to help them. Why save a drowning wolf that just barks and bites at you? Of course, that's only the comfy accelerationist pill. The other one is a tad bit hardcore. Or you can just say we can still fix it and go back to maga. We'll all still fall down that inevitable demographic cliff, but we can still live in a dream that we can fix and reverse what's already been and will be done. We're all in desperate mode now. We have been even leading up this fun day. Choose something. There's no right answers. Only different shades of wrong.

Attached: NEETS RISE UP.png (2365x1284, 1.5M)

While I might agree, that's subjective.

Same my Mom said they shouldn't have done 9/11 LMAO

WE BASED BOOMERS NOW

Doesn't matter they do it all the time, this is a fight fire with fire moment user. You should be willing to pull all the shit they did for those girls that have been raped and run over by peace trucks and shot while attending concerts

Told my gf about it and she thought I was talking about isis at first. When I told her it was a aussie in new Zeeland who shoot 40 Muslims she responded more or less with a "meh"

my old man said that he understands why the guy did it, but he also said killing is sick ...

Attached: magsmofu.png (500x476, 298K)

Invaders in a foreign land user.

Most of us are Dr Manhattan at the end of Watchmen when Adrian turns on the TV showing how he united humanity.
"without condoning, I understand"

Muslims harden everybody around them

Seems like it was about time that whitey get a few sand niggers given how many whites these fucking roaches have killed over the years. Islam, like Judaism is a global pestilence.

Attached: afdeaea9fcc195e5e720c8fc810b07811e74aa4234f7078f7ef14dc2ae2bda26.jpg (600x600, 38K)

a few years ago it seemed like every week there was a 20+ casualty muslim terror attack

watching all that occur it's hard not to be desensitized

kek, I noticed this too.
the news here just talk mainly abut brexit or our local political stuff, I think the (((media spin doctors))) have come to realize that even normies are disgusted by sandniggers so now try to keep the coverage about them low.

Attached: muslims_goals.jpg (460x415, 76K)

>but he also said killing is sick ...
Yeah, that horse already left the stable. Dumb old cuck.

it's so gay too, they must be newfags

>blackpillfag tries to spread his mind disease to others

my boomer dad actually said "good job"

I mentioned the pedal to the metal option. Would you like to take it?
We LOGH Earth now, boomer. Hey, we might even get a Rudolf out of this. So don't feel too down.
youtu.be/nT56XzZjM2s

Attached: cannotreverse.png (960x720, 751K)

>Mosques across the globe recruit terrorists and channel money to terrorists and get busted all the time
>Muslim shitskins dance and celebrate and laugh after every jihad attack on white people
wtf innocent people died, only now am i upset with murder!
see you in hell, mohammad

This. Even though Jow Forums is freaking out I haven't heard any normie irl reference this today. Not even my grandma who lives for this type of shit

This.
The missus has been in work all day and she called as she was finishing and I asked her if she’s seen the news.
I explained what happened and her response was “fucking good, it’s about time”

He will care about the retaliation.

Based wife

We're all desensitized to muslim "retaliation"

>boohoo our homes got bombed, we'll just kill these kids at this concert who had nothing to do with it

it's true. all of it. no one fucking cares about goat fucking muslims.

Helicopter rides for muddies when?

The fight back begins. We've already won the factual and moral arguments. We've won elections and referendums to at least close the border. Our fight is legitimate. Our fight to defend our homelands is overdue.

Attached: 1552656674211.jpg (717x1024, 90K)

30 years? try 1300

No way this is real

Wait, you don't hate muslims too? Are you crazy?