Why do people do this?

He only hurts the cause, so why do this bullshit?

Attached: NZ_shooting.jpg (1000x541, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_ljyJfkATg
youtube.com/watch?v=5dgUVLcDLY4
vidooly.com/live-stats/T-Series-Vs-PewDiePie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should've shot a pizza parlor in Italy.

>the cause
Any dead muslim is a good muslim. Accelerationism is the only way to secure a white future. 14 words.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_ljyJfkATg

Thrilled as much as when I first saw this

88 precepts

but we should try to play the long game if we want to win

Because his cause was to cause division you dipshit, his manifesto was a giant media trap where all sides can choose their own adventure into what ragebait that wanted to write. Down to him pulling in specific buzzwords and catch phrases used in headlines so the articles can write themselves. Sidenote anyone remember the user last week that was posting his "weird experiment" where he was compiling new headlines from the past year? I wander if that was this user piecing together his manifesto.

lol'd, you mutt seriously think this is a good thing for our "white race"? Killing 50~ innocents in exchange for endless hate for the right wing and possibly even revenge attacks.

this

this will escalate violence, muslims may retaliate or this may inspire further attacks

overall at least it demonstrates that the white man won't go out quietly

You should leave your basement m8, it's hurting you.

What cause?

The ethnic replacement of whites?

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-03.png (401x523, 66K)

I bet we could compile a manifesto chatbot.

>endless hate for the right wing

Wow because they loved the right wing before?
Maybe you should go on the street and suck some muzzie dick and maybe they'll decide to suddenly start loving you

What a retarded way to fucking think

Attached: wut.png (282x238, 26K)

Because sitting and doing nothing while waiting to get replaced is better am i rite fellow reddit bros

it's not working the way he wants to. People here act tough like with any other happening but never has this board( or 8ch) been refered to more and I am pretty sure it will make people think twice about whatever they read/post on here or any other platform. I am not saying people get scared but people realise that this shit is absolutely retarded. Go outside, discuss shit like this with real people.

Good goy kill the sheep but not the shepherds

>endless hate for the right wing
This is trivial to do, all they have to do is call up some random glownigger and tell him to go to town (which is probably what happened here)

There is no cause. If we continue as we are now, we go extinct. Hard fact. We are doing absolutely nothing to stop it but just watching it happen.

Lol... fuck you, pagan degenerate pig-skin.... your people are disgusting and dirty as Muslims when you are real (or “redpilled) and weak, soulless, docile boot kickers when you’re blue-pilled... you deep what you sow

G l o w n i g g e r

>He only hurts the cause
[citation needed] Some shootings do hurt more than they help (like the Dylann Roof one), not this one though, the vast majority of normies have absolutely zero empathy for muslims after two decades of non-stop terrorism all over the world. A lot pretend or virtue signal but no one really gives a shit.

What cause is that? To sit peacefully while politicians sell us out and hope that normies might wake up in 30 years when europeans are already minorities in their own countries?
>muh optics
>muh political solutions

Always ask yourself one question.
Does it benefit Israel at the expense of anyone else?

I legit can't wait until your toothpaste country collapses

Attached: trash.png (862x763, 686K)

What cause? Complaining on the internet doesn't solve shit. You need to get out there and show the world that this bullshit can't be tolerated. Stand up for your people and stop letting the government help everyone but it's own people

Associating the fact people don't want muslims in their country with a terror attack mass shooting. I mean well if people already hate you why not also be seen as a murderer for your views?

Genius.

>Muslims in a white country
>innocent

I don't support the immigration either and am against any form of religion but shooting kids and putting out a ebin manifest doesn't help

Ye because some random nothing shooting is suddenly going to make Isreal hide so well that they'll be able to take over the entire middle east

Like do you even think about anything you write?

What did you do to stop muslim immigration before the attack than?

Attached: 9c7.jpg (610x960, 65K)

It hid the Gaza bombing pretty fucking well you Israeli stooge

yeah media is already going haywire. every god damn islam-friendly politician, academic, journalist, activist, etc is already connecting this incident to everything under the sun. islamophobia is everywhere and needs to be outlawed, among a list of x more demands. it's a catastrophe. this shit threw us back a couple of years.

Killing 50 people and harming all future elections and every politician against muslim invasion by associating them with this incident.

Ok based I guess Trump giving amnesty for peanuts is doing so much for us. We can rebuild 20 miles of fence and give Israel 3x the money. Wow We're doing so much for our own interests.

If it was hidden why are you talking about it than?

Probably a false flag

Your boy Hitler loved mussies. Reminder that Islam and Christianity are compatible while Judaism extremely rejects both. Who is behind globalism? Why are moderate Muslims targeted when only radical Muslims are causing violence? Why do radical Muslims wish death on moderate Muslims? Who’s causing middle eastern wars goading radicals to terrorise the West?

You fucking idiot

What does help than?

Being righteous faggots and condemning everything while sniffing your own farts?

Attached: faggot.png (996x704, 666K)

What politician do you have that will stop Muslim immigration?

Is it fucking 0?

What has your optics cucking ever gotten you?

Attached: 1552650949873.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

A lot of mass shooters had the same reasoning and it did all of jack shit. He's just a fucking a loser.

Because hes gonna die anyways whats it matter if he leaves the world in shambles?

Fucking dumbass, he just sparked the flame of hate, this will come to bite more innocent peoples ass. Holy shit I can't believe some people think he did something good. These people did nothing wrong and did not deserve to die. Just because a handful people take their religion to extremes and are brainwashed and commit atrocious acts doesn't mean he had to do what he did. I hope none of you faggots condone his actions or think it was justified. This only will make the flame of hate grow and breed more hate and more terrorism. I don't know how anyone is winning anything from what happened. May the victims rest in peace and their families find happiness again after this terrible atrocity.

Attached: 1407798700512.jpg (631x466, 35K)

Im not sure if this just hurts the cause or absolutely escalates everything to the point where even the left can't put up with daily islamist slaughters. Accelerationalism yada yada

Its already in shambles.

why are right-wingers so retarded? If you killed half as many investment bankers as innocent civilians, 95% of the world would support your cause. white nationalism is a coping mechanism for incels who can't find meaning in life, not a legitimate political position

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims...... except this guy.... and a few others.

>you deep what you sow

true words of wisdom

They do it because they get one shot at life and theyre born into bullshit.

>Narrative before
WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND WE NEED TO OPEN OUR BORDERS FOR PEACEFUL MIGRANTS!

>Narrative after
WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND WE NEED TO OPEN OUR BORDERS FOR PEACEFUL MIGRANTS!

This doesn't hurt any cause. (((They))) were already fully dedicated to the destruction of Western society. Leftists already hated white men. Muslims already hated Christians. This attack does nothing but kill Muslims and make them slightly more afraid to live in western nations, which are both good things.

Attached: 1552651566052.jpg (997x599, 124K)

i wish i could answer you brother, but do you really think shit like this helps?

49 less Muslims in the community
Seems pretty good to me

No one wins anything from what happened, he played the same game terrorists play, he lacked character and intelligence so he did what he did.

> imagine you doing it yourself.
> but no, can only target unarmed "trump supporters".

>white nationalism is a coping mechanism for incels who can't find meaning in life, not a legitimate political position
so like anarchism then

Couldn't this be easily prevented by simply not having people of different ethnicities in the same country?

Attached: 1520356693283.jpg (720x720, 41K)

This shit is bad if it’s only an isolated incident really
If it happens frequently, Muslims won’t want to go here and the place will be right wing
If it only happens once, it will be more condemned

I generally agree OP. He sounds like a munter and will world leaders ever say "Oh let's disentangle with the fucking mess in the Middle East?" when things like this, or Muslim attacks (which are far more common) happen? No, they will deliver them to your door like Mama's Ravioli.

They will increase surveillance and make sure you can only have a potato gun. You won't be able to get a job because your hair isn't purple and you haven't used your allocated gender ONCE this year.

Nationalists who support this are showing Nigger tier time preference. It's not just about optics, it's about being able to operate at all. The climate is such that you need to be able to spread IDEAS, and that means READING, THINKING and writing POLEMIC.

Mongbro here made sure that anything to the right of Sam Seder is impossible for a while.

That being said, and I'm sure this is a normie reaction, the amount of crazy Hajis blowing shit up has numbed me so much to this kind of thing, I really wouldn't care if it was 49 or 4900 dead. I just. Don't give. A fuck. I don't even particularly hate Muslims, some are based, it's just I am tired of their affairs and my affairs being muddled together by globalist nonsense. To each people their Nation FFS.

Also was kind of gunning for eco fascism, he's fucked Pine Tree Gang while he's at it.

The mixtape? That's a yikes from me.

Just waiting for the kebabs in my area to completely chimp out. They constantly walk up to me and ask me if I'm a cop. I've also heard them complaining about the number of Asians in the area constantly.

Which I take personally because I appreciate a good handjob and like people who don't blow anything up that they could sell dead dog to.

Do nothing, just accept your replacement and extinction

Or

Do something, it may have no effect, it may make things worse, but theres a tiny chance it will help push things the way you want

Oh, yeah Leroy, only 2 billion to go :/

Another dumbass white supremacist. Kikes sit back and laugh he went after their golems. Good goys, your main enemy is Islam and niggers

> white nationalism is a coping mechanism for incels who can't find meaning in life

and antifa isn't? i agree with you though, it's a coping mechanism for faggots who are mad at the world because they have a hard time getting laid, making money etc. it's counter productive and really just reinforces all the negative stereotypes that women and niggers have against white people. white nationalists work for the benefit of nobody, they just need a medium for their hate and resentment.

>Narrative before
White people are evil but I don't have any evidence
>Narrative after
White people are evil. Remember the NZ attack.

Gee I wonder if like anyone ever used events like this before for political impunity.
Like the holocaust or anything like that. I should ask Tone about it later and see what he thinks.

Nigger, nobody who was against Muslim immigration has changed their mind over this. The MSM will screech one way or the other like they always do.

You are all free to leave newfag shits who don't even remember "Don't mess with football"

Attached: 1516586721250.png (500x441, 99K)

He was a good boy

Because there's now going to be random attacks by muzzies who sperg out which leads to people getting mad and sperging back

I know for a fact somewhere here in Moscow a muslim is about to stab some Russian and I know for a fact his gopnick friends are to break a bunch of pelmeni after that

The perpetual hate machine is the only way to lead towards a future without scum in the world

Attached: eww.png (550x512, 95K)

It's fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dgUVLcDLY4

Read his manifesto, brainlet. It's pretty obvious why he did it.

>He only hurts the cause
You understand nothing. You're not going to achieve the ends of "the cause" by trying to wage asymmetrical propaganda campaigns. You're out-reached, out-spent, out-covered, censored, blocked, muted, banned, deranked, de-monetized, and on and on and on.

the only people who constantly white knight for muslims are other muslims

Name 1 politician who has white people and their cause in mind

link

Ya fucking right. Like people haven't been blaming whites for colonization of Africa, slavery, the Holocaust, school shootings, and everything in between. Fuck off opticsfag, the MSM will hate your guts no matter what you do.

>Narrative before
>YOU ARE LITERAL NAZIS
>Narrative now
>YOU ARE LITERAL NAZIS

Yes this incident really hurt the cause

Attached: 1548371124364.jpg (1200x1159, 270K)

>Read his manifesto
link?

>white man kills Muslims
>"Well, I guess Muslims are the problem!"

Fucking retarded Americunt logic

this

This. If not now, then when?

no, because anarchism is a legitimate movement with goals and thoughtful philosophies. WN is just something hateful people latch on to. Even on this board people are admitting that killing 50 civies does nothing to further white people and is terrible optics

this guy shot a bunch of people because Jow Forums fried his brain, there was no higher political purpose. Anarchists assassinate legitimate political targets and politicians of interest, not random people. There is an actual function to their actions

the long game? the white man invented war these fucking sandniggers have no chance

What if you directed your rage to people who let it happen? I am not being goofy and saying the ballot box, but I'm not glowing and suggesting you hurt anyone either.

At the end of the knockout game, who is left? What is left? I think we should be pressuring those with power and money for a homeland, first and foremost. Skirmishing just clamps down on that idea.

>Whits are already blamed for stuff
>So we should just accept the brand as murderer white devil
Or wignats like you could all go out and practice what you preach so you can all die and be forgotten about in a week.
Kill yourself retard.

>blaming whites for colonization of Africa

i love how colonization of unused lands is considered bad and evil. people also give whites a hard time for colonizing america... fascinating. "HOW DARE YOU CONSTRUCT SOCIETY FROM THE GROUND UP FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL! those native peoples were enjoying their meaningless lives shitting where they sleep and you whites came in and ruined it with your beautiful advanced society"

To save Europe you retarded negro.

Attached: Crusader.png (400x400, 236K)

Maybe it was false flag from jews?

Read the manifesto, kike

so tired of left wing terrorism

hate to break it to you but the stuff you mention is on too small of a scale. As long as goverments won't act nothing is going to happen.

That's right goyim! We should kill all muslims and stop the jewish conspiracy shit which is baseless.
Remember that the refugees are your greatest concern and not the peace-loving, kind jews.

Meanwhile, you'll sit there worrying about optics for 50 years doing absolutely nothing until you are murdered by a feral nigger.

where's the link to the manifesto

(YOU) can join the fight. Support the cause!
vidooly.com/live-stats/T-Series-Vs-PewDiePie

>people whine and complain that people never do shit
>People do shit and people whine and complain
>It's okay for Muslims to kill Christians in their country
>But Christians are the devil for wasting Muslims in their country
It's literally so tiresome

You're not advocating to protect Whites or white society, though. You're just throwing them into your power fantasy in the hope that they will win. What will they win?

Every other ethnic group campaigns for its interests. You should examine leftist tactics. There needs to be a Leninist-styled vanguard for right wing ideas, not random shootings that shut it down before it has even gathered weight.

So....anyone got the video?

>Hi I'm NOT a mossad agent LOL.
>As long as Jews aren't murdering my family in front of me I have no issue with them.
Well, there it is. All the proof in the world. Time to put on the song gas, gas, gas by initialD

>be alt right
>want to do vid related
>don’t do it though even though you really want to
>someone goes in
>”wtf why are u hurting the cause”
YOU WERENT DOING ANYTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE FUCKNUT

Attached: 211B51C2-AC29-4F58-A4EA-AC22A0432846.jpg (1184x1280, 93K)

lunatic snapped, i dont care eitherway

He isn't alt-right. He said he is Irish. You can't be black and alt-right.

Its a jewish psy-ops :)

I agree with you man. I fear society as a whole is stuck in a hobbesian trap and theres no way to get out of those.