Salaam Aleikom

Salaam Aleikom ,

I'm muslim, been here on Jow Forums since its inception. I find comfort and solace in an environment where people are free to speak their mind and cozy up to each other with banter and quick wit.

Truth is lads, this NZ happening ain't like them cartel videos. This is a type of insanity that finds its root among the vulnerable and feeble minded.

Forget the banter. Forget the memes. Peer inside yourself and ask what you stand for, don't let anyone steer you towards darkness by using humor/memes as vehicle.

Right now, i'm seeing a lot of cowards trying to dehumanize and demonize us muslims. I'm here to let any would-be terrorist know: You can kill me, but my faith is bulletproof.

Attached: 1551020818205.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=wY57Vn0qTiU
i.imgur.com/bSUApQF.jpg
i.imgur.com/DTjzWc4.jpg
i.imgur.com/NpYZKjG.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=pv-8USY9_do
sunnah.com/urn/674460
sunnah.com/muslim/28/12
sunnah.com/abudawud/1/66
sunnah.com/abudawud/1/63
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get out

You'll change your tune into celebration once the reprisals start from your Muslim brethren you little Moroccan shitstain

>hey guys we gotta stay away from the darkness
>35 Christians shot as retribution for NZ Mosque attack
>haha BTFO u deserve this whitey

Ex-muslim from Chechnya here.
Go fuck off.
“We” muslims are cancer.
“We” are not humans.
Muslims don’t deserve to live and Islam has to be eradicated.
Its simple.
Ive been a muslim till i was 19 years.
I regret my wasted time to a wizard in the sky.

You have to be pretty stupid if you think we muslims are as morally depraved as you waiting for another terror attack to happen "from the other side".

This is not a contest. There is no good or bad casualties when it comes to innocent lives taken.

>Chaim on a VPN

>cowards trying to dehumanize Muslims
>dehumanize Muslims
>implying Muslims are human
This is the biggest meme of all

Attached: 234AB339-7556-4D4F-B455-2D3FD0A359D2.png (800x850, 278K)

>it’s not a contest
But it is. It’s always been this way even before the prophet appeared.

KANKER OP!!!!
We moeten jullie inteeltapen NIET! Ditzelfde zal met jou en je familie gebeuren als je niet teruggaat naar waar je vandaan komt, blanken zijn de meest gevaarlijke dieren op aarde die tijdelijk in een diepe slaap zijn.
Doe jezelf en je familie een lol en vertrek, dit is jullie verdiende loon voor het verzieken van onze thuislanden.

Begrijp best dat je hier geboren kan zijn maar dat is dan pech, dit is niet jullie land en dat laten we het ook niet worden.

Fake and gay

>you can kill me, but my faith is bulletproof

tight. thanks for the permish bro

My blood is as red as yours bro. If you peel off the skin we are the same, although i'd suspect you'd probably be covered in more layers of fat than me.

minder marokkanen

>Forget the banter. Forget the memes. Peer inside yourself and ask what you stand for, don't let anyone steer you towards darkness by using humor/memes as vehicle.
do you really think the majority of people here are ironic/just memeing?

You have to go back sage

If you peel off the skin there's still a ton of genetic differences.

I certainly don't stand for Islam, Judaism Retarded Little Brother.

I can't possibly tell what colour even your skin is with all that blood of murdered and raped Europeans on them.

Salami I cum

I'm Christian Dutch

Get the fuck out of my country you stinky mocro

>Forget the banter. Forget the memes. Peer inside yourself and ask what you stand for, don't let anyone steer you towards darkness by using humor/memes as vehicle.
I just want to watch the world burn. I don't really care if I burn with it, at this point. Have a nice day.

Attached: IMG_2845.gif (460x290, 2.14M)

Je stelt dat een massamoord waar 49 onschuldige zielen zijn uitgedoofd mijn verdiende loon is? Broeder, ik vrees voor je mentale gezondheid.

ga weg kutmarrokaan

Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city. He was only a misunderstood soul. If only we would have listened to him.

I don't hate you. I just care for my national security. Muslims bring terrorist attacks. Fact. Even if not all are terrorists.

I think there is an easy solution to all your ills, just leave Europe, it will only get worse there for your kind.

How do you feel knowing any day another Jow Forumslack is going to go for Top Player Score someday, maybe where you live?

Also, you Muslims dehumanized yourselved long ago. After so many attacks by Muslims against the West I applaud the actions of the CHRISTCHURCH Four.

>makes plan to Remove Kebab
>follows through
>livestream with memes and bants

Back to plebb*t.

kek

fpbp

>peel back the skin

Even when trying to relate at an emotional level the mudshit still reveals its own barbarity

I see you got westernised pretty quick in Austria

Based and Khornepilled

nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/

you know at the Bataclan massacre they ripped the unborn fetuses out of the pregnant women, and cut off the mens genitals and stuffed them in their mouths?
didn't hear about that, huh?

I stand for europe and christianity, we cannot coexist

Ja, jullie hebben hier niks te zoeken en als je aan een invasie meedoet moet je niet janken als je geschoten wordt.

>tf
>tp
lmao fucking leave habibi

You don't beling in the West, and it is mathematically unfeasible that you stay if we want to continue to exist in our own lands as a people and culture.

You can leave at any time, or stay until a date is set for you by someone else.

>I'm muslim

>vulnerable and feeble minded

get a grip

try to disprove your religion to be sure it is the truth then come back if you are truthful

I'm pretty comfortable as I am. Not planning on going anywhere, other than the mosque since it's friday for my daily prayer.

Religion is a big hogwash. Yes we know there must be an acausal creator but everything else is pure speculation. The problem is humans are a disgusting animal that need rites and rituals to keep them busy so they don't start killing each other. Homo homini lupus.

Mocrochan is right though. Imageboards where way better back than when it was just for the lulz and the only politics it believed in was being being edgy and contrarian.

White supremacist above all are unfunny busybodies that echotalked all the creativity and banter out of Jow Forums.

Attached: jedi-challenges-kylo-ren.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wY57Vn0qTiU

Hoe is mijn bestaan in Nederland een invasie? Ik contributeer aan de maatschappij en betaal belasting net als iedereen. Doe even normaal en relativeer even.

you cannot be serious lol
Muslims have literally thousands of rapes covered up for them on a yearly basis globally
Muslims launch terror attacks on foreign countries constantly
White people are shunned and attacked for even speaking against any of it
Surprised when one snaps and kills a bunch of people
i dont condone the attack but i sure as fuck also dont care eitherway

i.imgur.com/bSUApQF.jpg
i.imgur.com/DTjzWc4.jpg
i.imgur.com/NpYZKjG.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Attached: 1546547616755.jpg (308x256, 27K)

BASED faithbro
Christian here, remember that these fucks are the smallest minority on the internet. It’s just an echo chamber

Honest question.

Are Chechnyans racially white, how culturally Muslim are they on a scale from Suadi Arabia to Kazakhstan, and can they be made culturally white as a whole?

Small reminder what /pol stands for.
youtube.com/watch?v=pv-8USY9_do

Now leave Europa.

fpbp

Muslims lie when it suits them and their expressions of goodwill are meaningless.

An eye for an eye and the whole world will be blind

Protip, no one is going to ask you if you are a practicing muslim before they decide to "remove kebab".

Nice Taqqiya

I'm not muslim, but I stand with you brother

Wa 'alaykum al-salaam. Honestly not everyone here is that unhinged, despite the place being rife with emotionally unstable brainlets that blame brown people for all their problems. Don't let this single incident of orchestrated by some batty piece of shit shake your faith in humanity, m8.

kek'd

Its sad.

Not cause muslims are dead but because the violence will get worse and more innocents will die

Ti nisi normalan.

Accept jesus into your heart heathen

Get out of Europe, you don't belong here mudskin

Islam is good. Judaism is good. The problem is immigration and globalism. Either assimilate or go home please.

I think that from now on mosques in the west aren't a muslim safe spaces anymore :>)

>Truth is lads, this NZ happening ain't like them cartel videos. This is a type of insanity that finds its root among the vulnerable and feeble minded.
Yeah bud and those 90 IQ beaners cutting motherfuckers' heads off were 100% destined to be cartel hitmen. There's no insanity there. They're not feeble minded. They're just BEANERS.

> unironically shilling the literal cuck tier soft bigotry of low expectations meme
fuck off

thats nice but god doesn't exist

OP again. I'm noticing a pattern.

I noticed a lot of non european balkan/austrian/eastern europeans posting the most extreme of stances here, basically cheering for the massacre of worshippers in Gods house.

Also noticed the lack of a certain (((nation))) that is usually VERY active in Jow Forums. Can't see their flag anywhere.

Is anyone else seeing this?

but he is white so its fine

(you)

Doe geen moeite, ik heb die aap gerapporteerd bij de AIVD.

Attached: dasdsd.png (859x291, 16K)

>wahhh white men plz stop killing us
lel. non whites always turn into pathetic children when the shoe is on the other foot.

>islam is good

Go home.

Gas the kikes race war NOW

Kabyle Muslim here.

Tbh I'm just laughing at all the schitzo's on here who think Islam is a religion that tells you to kill non-muslims.

Also I'm laughing at the fact that i'm whiter than these le 56% amerilards talking about "muh white heritage" who are ironically regressing to the same senseless violence you would find in a third world country.

>dehumanize and demonize us muslims
really, you think you you are humans and not demons sent to ruin the Earth?

Attached: Somali muslim asylum seekerm beheads lee rigby.jpg (620x330, 29K)

not demons?

Attached: Manchesters muslim bomber asylum seeker.jpg (650x366, 43K)

dehumanise muslims ?

Attached: even more bradford paki rapists.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

Islamic violence is senseless. Our violence is senseful. Your kind deserves no pity insofar as it shows none in committing its acts of evil.

If you kept your faith in your own lands, we wouldn't have an issue. Instead you invade, insult, rape and murder. You reap what you sew

you din du nuffin right?

Attached: bradford paki rapists.jpg (1708x1656, 1.33M)

Speak for yourself. Your cousin Ahmed is not as moderate and has been calling for the deaths of infidels for years. Welcome to the war

Mussies and christcucks killing each other, also water wet.

Just make sure you retaliate by killing christcucks in church.

The rest of us would like to stay out of your zionist sponsored infighting

Thank you brother.

And you too brother.

I'm feeling better now. Wish I hadn't seen the video.

Hahaha
Alsof ik niet al op 1000 lijsten sta

Notallmuslims right?

Attached: geordie paki pedo rapists.jpg (620x465, 41K)

your people should have thought about that before spreading across Europe.

Jouw gedachtegoed hoort niet thuis in de westerse beschaving.
De ideologie van Islam hoort hier niet.
De woord van de profeet hoort hier niet.
Mijn gedachte goed past niet in Marokko, niet in Turkije of in welk land dan ook met een moslim meerderheid. Ik en mijn gedachte goed horen niet thuis in die landen, dus blijf ik weg. Dood hoef je niet van mij en ander letsel wens ik je ook niet toe, maar aub vertrek gewoon.

Just go back home to Morocco and everyone will be happy

Ja bedankt
Dit moeten we niet willen. Puberende grappenmakers.

Mohammed was perfect and didn't diddle kids just like other muslims right?

Attached: bloody hell guvna even more paki pedo rapists.jpg (615x410, 43K)

A mosque isn't God's house. God does not shelter terrorist in his house.

your people should have thought about that before killing all the Pagans in europe.

Let me guess Muslims are the victims eternally right ? No Muslim ever did any wrong? Not real muslims right ?

Attached: Leeds paki bombers.jpg (660x371, 40K)

Hey op

Attached: FC8F83C9-8BCF-462C-B52D-053EF84BB105.jpg (690x1024, 103K)

Muslims are extremely retarded to follow a book which has a documented mathematical error but tell themselves that God meant to include the mathematical error intentionally so that muslim scholars could come up with a patch to fix it after muhammad died.

In quran 4:11-4:12 it gives the instructions for how to divide up a man's estate when he dies.
>Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females. But if there are [only] daughters, two or more, for them is two thirds of one's estate. And if there is only one, for her is half. And for one's parents, to each one of them is a sixth of his estate if he left children. But if he had no children and the parents [alone] inherit from him, then for his mother is one third. And if he had brothers [or sisters], for his mother is a sixth, after any bequest he [may have] made or debt. Your parents or your children - you know not which of them are nearest to you in benefit. [These shares are] an obligation [imposed] by Allah . Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
>And for you is half of what your wives leave if they have no child. But if they have a child, for you is one fourth of what they leave, after any bequest they [may have] made or debt. And for the wives is one fourth if you leave no child. But if you leave a child, then for them is an eighth of what you leave, after any bequest you [may have] made or debt.

So for a man who dies and leaves behind 2 daughters, a wife , a mother and a father the quran instructs
>2/3 to the daughters
>1/6 to the mother
>1/6 to the father
at this point 100% of the estate has been given away. there is nothing more that can be given away. Yet the quran instructs, impossibly, to also give
>1/8 to the wife
and thus tells you to give away 9/8 or 112.5% of the estate away. Which is as impossible as having a pizza and giving half the pizza to person A , half the pizza to person B and half the pizza to person C.

What a retarded religion.

>Truth is lads, this NZ happening ain't like them cartel videos

Yeah it’s a lot tamer than people slowly having their heads cut off with a knife. Or having their ripcage peeled off and heart ripped out.

It’s objectively tamer than isis or cartel videos. Retarded fucking shitskin

Muslims are so stupid that they literally believe in a book that claims that shooting stars are heavenly missiles shot at djinni trying to eavesdrop on heaven even though this is proven totally wrong by science and is clearly just bullshit made up by a man seeking to explain phenomena he didn't understand by making up fairy stories, same with every other religion.

quran 67:5
>And We have certainly beautified the nearest heaven with stars and have made [from] them what is thrown at the devils and have prepared for them the punishment of the Blaze.

Quran 37:6-10
>Indeed, We have adorned the nearest heaven with an adornment of stars
>And as protection against every rebellious devil
>[So] they may not listen to the exalted assembly [of angels] and are pelted from every side,
>Repelled; and for them is a constant punishment,
>Except one who snatches [some words] by theft, but they are pursued by a burning flame, piercing [in brightness].
quran 15:16-18
>And We have placed within the heaven great stars and have beautified it for the observers.
>And We have protected it from every devil expelled [from the mercy of Allah ]
>Except one who steals a hearing and is pursued by a clear burning flame.

quran 72:8
>And we have sought [to reach] the heaven but found it filled with powerful guards and burning flames.
>And we used to sit therein in positions for hearing, but whoever listens now will find a burning flame lying in wait for him.

sahih muslim 26:5538
> In this process of transmission (the jinn snatches) what he manages to overhear and he carries it to his friends. And when the Angels see the jinn they attack them with meteors.

Muslims are genuinely so primitive , unthinking , retarded and superstitious that they believe in a book containing made up , fairytale nonsense like this and consider it more trustworthy than all the scientific evidence of astrophysics.

fpbp

Jihad means what exactly ?

Attached: Thanks Islam.png (500x467, 92K)

You constantly cause violent crime in Europe fuck off and die islamic shit.

You are not allowed to post under that flag.

"islamic intellectualism" consists of pondering over such pearls of wisdom as
>there's no such thing as contagious diseases
'Ibn Mas'ud narrated:
"The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) stood among us and said: 'One thing does not infect another.' So a Bedouin said: 'O Messenger of Allah! If a camel gets mangy glands and we leave it at the resting place of camels, then all of the camels get mange?' The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: 'Who caused the first to get manage? There is no 'Adwa nor safar. Allah created every soul, so he wrote its life, its provision, and its afflictions.'"
sunnah.com/urn/674460

>drink camel urine as medicine
Anas b. Malik reported that some people belonging (to the tribe) of 'Uraina came to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) at Medina, but they found its climate uncogenial. So Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to them:
If you so like, you may go to the camels of Sadaqa and drink their milk and urine. They did so and were all right.
sunnah.com/muslim/28/12

>ablution (ritual washing yourself including rinsing your mouth 3 times and sucking water in and out your nostrils) can be performed using water with menstrual rags, dead dogs and excrement in it because water is pure
Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:

The people asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.
sunnah.com/abudawud/1/66

>groundwater is safe to drink as long as there is at least 2 large pitchers of it
Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:

The Prophet (ﷺ), was asked about water (in desert country) and what is frequented by animals and wild beasts. He replied: When there is enough water to fill two pitchers, it bears no impurity.
sunnah.com/abudawud/1/63