You can't hate Muslims for being terrorists and then celebrate a terrorist attack

You can't hate Muslims for being terrorists and then celebrate a terrorist attack.

Attached: 20954030_831592997016553_6062127520271218546_n_-_Edited_(1).jpg (800x450, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x749t3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims are CANCELED

This is equivalent to gradeschool "it's wrong to murder murderers" logic.

Sage

Sure you can. When you kill your enemies, you win.

Fight back. Get revenge for all the bad things those muslims did to white people.

>you can’t be happy when your team scores when you got pissed off when the other team scored

since when? go back to Jow Forums libtard

Yes I can. I can do whatever I want, and nothing you say can stop me.

How is it a terrorist attack? Who is celebrating?

It's called fighting back. Not that cucktards would understand.

#Notallwhites

We can hate muslims for commiting terrorist attacks against us and the terror attack the shit out of them

shut the fuck up redditor

Nope. Tit-for-tat

oh yeah? just watch me.

The perpetrator wanted to inflict terror in to the muslim world to achieve political aims, in accordance with the definition.

Yes I can.
Eye for an eye.

i dont even hate muslims i hate the people who did let them in they are the one who are responsible for this

Yeah all those people peacefully worshiping were all murderers

Congratulations, that's the exact same logic Muslim terrorists use when they kill people.

Attached: 98494964.png (2174x986, 171K)

>Muslims invade western nations and kill native Europeans
>Europeans kill foreign muslim invasion of western nations
>These situations are the same

Yeah we can. It’s a war. You think any army on the planet celebrates the victories of the opposing forces?

>You can't hate Muslims for being terrorists and then celebrate a terrorist attack.

Nobody is celebrating
What happened is fucked up
It's just part and parcel of living in a big city

That's the same logic that Muslim terrorists use.
>Islam is under attack by the West, and we must defend ourselves! It's okay to kill unarmed civilians because they are complicit! They must all be eradicated, men, women, children and babies!

Attached: 65497498.jpg (1280x979, 187K)

Defending your people isn't terrorism it's defense.

I bet you're the same kind of faggot that says it's OK to kill fascists while defining fascism as anything to the right of Karl Marx.

And they’re winning. You moron. Principles, morals, ethics, none of it matters when you and everyone you know and everything you love is dead and gone. Ask the Melians what they think of the ethics of attacking civilians. Except you can’t, because they’re dead.

Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.

Civil war now. Kill them all

>Muslims
>living in a place called Christchurch
I mean that’s literally the enemy inside the walls yeah?

It's also the same logic the ZOG uses to justify the collateral damage of the war on terror. What is your point?

Was the terror attack that whites caused on a white nations soil or on a Muslim's?

i don't hate muslims for being terrorists
i hate them for being pedo rapist filth who also happen to be terrorists

What, i thought we were so cynical here at Jow Forums that we celebrate all terrorist happenings, come on dude pay attention

Double DOOORK!

>shitskin logic

Same logic as a Muslim terrorist.

Anyone else find it weird that when these sympathy posts happen, the Yang spam stops?

A leftist piece of excrement lecturing others on intellectual hypocrisy. Ha, that's cute.

Marie was my childhood crush

>You can't hate Muslims for being terrorists and then celebrate a terrorist attack.
No one is celebrating anything here. I don't know what you're talking about.

In islamic countries muslims kill and persecute non-muslims,this is only a fair retribution

It's good when I do something. It's bad when someone else does it. What's so hard to understand?

>radical Islamic terrorist logic

how?

ITS AS IF THERE IS A PAID DISCORD THATS MENTIONED OFTEN HERE. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK FAGGOT

Hold my beer

>muslims kill and persecute non-muslims
So you want to be just like them, huh? Monkey see, monkey do?

Muslims have a few things right. It would appear logic in wartime is one of them. Their gender norms, another.

i hate muslims because they're brown and they smell

political violence is the only thing based about them

YES I CAN

you can hate Muslims for being brown, inbred, subhumans with low IQ

If it ensures our survival then yes, you fucking s oy cuck.

reaction maybe?

Terrorist attack is when "gibs us dat, because islam". He was telling "get the fuck out taquia shittelling muzzles, we are full", m8.

►►►►►Watch full video massacre►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

dailymotion.com/video/x749t3o

Genuinely agree with this. It's like siding with the communists because they don't like big business - it doesn't stop them from being scum themselves.

"They send their sons to armies to fight us, and they continue their financial and moral support, while our countries are burned and our houses are bombed and our people are killed."
- Osama bin Laden

Sounds like something you would find posted on Jow Forums doesn't it?

The perpetrator was not performing the attack in the will of any religion.

Really?
Watch me.

that was a good backlash
they deserved that

everything in this world is build on retaliation even the libcucksociety you live in

Looks like we got a live Journalist or bluecheckmark here boys. Clearly mining for hot takes for the smear campaign in the media.

>Muslims have a few things right. It would appear logic in wartime is one of them. Their gender norms, another.

PROOF THAT THE ALT-RIGHT ARE LITERALLY WHITE MUSLIMS

You can't smear literal terrorists. They speak for themselves.

Terrorist/ freedom fighter. Just depends what side your on

You motherfuckers really need to stop blaming everyone on Jow Forums because of a handful of nazi's and a handful of shills putting stupidity on blast. It's like that Shakespearean Quote "life is a tale told by an idiot, all sound and fury signifying nothing...".

Attached: Jrussels.jpg (640x360, 19K)

I don't know how to respond to this other than that I hope one day you wake up and realize your mistake.

Do your "freedom fighters" execute wounded women?

Expelling invaders is not "terrorism", dumb muzzie fuck.

whomp whomp

It wasn't a terrorist attack since he was repelling Invaders

Attached: 1541209118384.jpg (477x604, 71K)

KYS dumb muzzie fuck. You invade by birth rate. Your women are your weapons. OF course they get shot too.

And guess where I would never visit, let alone emigrate to.

muslims are killing smart and useful people
we are celebrating the death of useless retards

>if you kill your ennemy they win
bro go write an anime or something, that's some deep Naruto philosophy

oh fuck you god damned kike. If hitler killed all you fucking faggots we would never entered the Middle east. DEATH TO ISRAEL

thats where you're wrong kiddo!

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

The victims of this shooting weren't murderers tho

Not a terrorist attack.

Brenton Tarrant was fighting a invasion force.

Its not a terror attack when you defend your homeland

Part and parcel of living in a multicultural society

Killing invaders is not the same as invaders killing.

You can't hate Muslims for being terrorists and then celebrate a terrorist attack (on Muslims)

Yes, you can call it irony or justice.

I'm not celebrating it, I just don't give a fuck. Like I stopped giving a fuck about Islamic terrorism after the Ariana Grande concert and then I laughed at Europeans getting killed because they let these fuckers in. It's all relative really.

> and then celebrate a terrorist attack
> a terrorist attack
lmao you naive fool

yeah you can

No, they just push murderous ideology-kill non-believers. And they for some reason moved to a place that only has non-believers. Gee i wonder what their plan was...

ye ye
blame the kike like some autist whom cant handle his past
you elect niggers and retards and then complain why they act like complete idiots
do the civil war so 1/64 european and 63/64 mexican retards like you cab due already
MAGA
MIGA

can die*

>ALT-RIGHT
this doesn't exist, nice try demonizing those with differing opinions asshole. Face it you're not part of the solution here your the same as them with diametrically opposed beliefs.

Why not? Israelis do this every day.

Attached: ac1134e997dd7c157b01848a8a566d6c33b1363a32c4b9942b3659555f5a60d1.png (494x740, 92K)

you realize you're the target right? those mexicans and blacks and asians and whites will all go for you. You're their shared enemy.

They were adherents of a violent, barbaric religion that advocates for the subjugation and murder of non-believers. To call them innocent victims is laughable.

Unironically you make a compelling argument. Based

Attached: 1552201693251.gif (500x281, 2.88M)

I hate muslims for many reasons. And while I don't celebrate this attack, I also have no sympathy for muslims. They are the worst people on earth and they've brought this on themselves with their constant terrorism.

Attached: 746AE866-CFEA-486D-90E9-E2C88B3C3EF5.png (500x566, 113K)

The reason the media downplayers muslims now is because they want as many here as possible to make babies, black vs white is working so well, rich vs poor was won long ago by the rich, and men vs women isnt working so well either so they downplay insaner terrorist muslims and let them come in and get footholds. Imagine 15-30 years from now, these people are highly motived to pop out muslim kids, America is literally going to end up like in V for Vendetta timeline and the rich will take everything last minute and bail to mars or something while we all fight in the streets

ye last time mudslims and afticans attacked us it played well for them
save america before america save us;)

Which political aims would that be? He seemed apolitical for the most part.

And they're right. Americans don't care at all about the killing of brown people overseas.

africa*