Turn To Jesus While You Still Can

Yesterdays terrorist attack should be a wake-up call to all of you. Turn to Jesus while you still can.

> reject violence
> reject hate
> reject those who wish to lead you to evil
> focus on your own soul and your own salvation

Time to push out the edgy punks who think violence is a legitimate political tool. Murder is wrong. Anyone who attempts to justify murder is evil.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x749t3o
youtube.com/watch?v=LZg8Ho-lNqk
dailymotion.com/video/x749woy
youtube.com/watch?v=jA63HsKA1Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed

When you reply to evil with evil, you have already lost.

►►►►►Watch full video massacre►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

dailymotion.com/video/x749t3o

You once again continues your long tradition of being a spineless cuckold.

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Coward and terrorist.

The concept of compassion between humans is not in the Quran. They view kindness and compassion as an opportunity to exploit the "infidel" in the cause of furthering Islamic conquest by any means.

Kindness = weakness in the enemies eyes

Muslims have always been attacking Europe not a single period of peace

Reconquista

Fuck off with your propaganda, hateful jackass.

Defending Christendom against the saracen is not evil, fool. The case of today was perpetrated by a neo-pagan so I'm not talking about him.

Yes goy, worship the cult of the dead jew.

Which is totally different than the other religions of abraham.

Attached: download.jpg (169x196, 9K)

not an argument

Jesus, in comparison to other messengers, is mentioned the most amount of times in the Quran and is arguably the messenger that had/has the most important tasks to uphold. (Judgement day, dealing with pagans in Europe)

You don't think it takes strength to turn the other cheek? To overcome the animal nature that demands revenge?

Any animal can react like an animal. What makes humans different is we have a mind that can choose.

Life is not an end, it is a means. That's what Christians understand. In Mark 8:36 we are reminded that the treasures and worries of this world are nothing but a passing phase; a test designed to strengthen our will and purify our hearts.

Once you understand that your life here is your education and not your end, it's easier to reject those thoughts and feelings that push you toward violence and evil.

Attached: Mark.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Be a christian in a muslim land and see how turning the other cheek works out for you

fuck off kike

OP is right.
The Zionists want a war between muslims and christians, read protocols of Zion.
Repent, Jesus is the way.

Paganism is an illusion.

There is one God, present in 3 forms.

God Most High, El, Ilah, Allah, creator of existence and the manifestation of the laws of nature.

His Son, Yahweh, Guardian of Abraham's line, and of his own volition, the savior of all mankind. El's power incarnate on Earth.

The Holy Spirit, Ruach HaKodesh, Shekhinah, which inspires man to do great things.

The gods of Scandinavia, Deutschland, Celts, Japanese etc, are all manifestations of these same gods. There is one law, and one son. And Christ will come for you, like a thief in the night.

Attached: coin.jpg (429x414, 50K)

Until you remove ZOG, they will keep turning white lands into muslim lands.

This muslim pretense to "respecting" Jesus is only going to further condemn them on their judgement. It doesn't matter if they make reference to Jesus a lot, it doesn't matter how holy of a prophet they consider him to be, none of that matters because they say that God has no Son and they deny that Jesus is the Christ. They will be damned, every single one of them.

But don't you see... you can't allow others to guide your own actions. If Muslims want to preach revenge, that's their own business. But you should not allow others to steal your soul by manipulating you into a doctrine that is contrary to the truth.

They came to kill Jesus. He could have fought back, but he didn't. They came for the early Christians. They could have fought back but they didn't. And the reason is... adhering to your philosophy is more important than your life.

And the Christian philosophy, the only one that provides true freedom, is love; not revenge and hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZg8Ho-lNqk

Gnostics need to leave and be burned alive.

There is no God. There is no such thing as progress, or evolution. There is no metaphysics, no divine law, no natural law, no ideal society, no righteousness, no virtue. All of it is just lies perpetuated by sadists in order to torment those who are weaker than them.

No person should be expected to learn, contribute, behave, obey. Everyone should instead be armed and ready to avenge every slight upon their person with murder. Everything that a man should be expected to give their fellow man is a bullet to the head.

Well done. I want more of this

This. Be meek with God anons.

Attached: basednredpilled.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

The fool in his heart says there is no God. You believe there is not God. Many of us know there Is.

But that is simply a symptom of the same problem. By focusing on "them" instead of yourself, you are robbing yourself of your own best salvation.

>Turn to Jesus
No

>the Gospel compels us to die to invaders and slaughterers
Heretics like you are truly satanic worms. Stop spewing lies and trying to trick Christians into thinking they cannot defend their families, homes, or lands against vicious antichristian invaders.

I'm pretty sure Jesus wouldn't agree with muslims raping little white kids

Read the Bible faggot

And I quote

THERE

IS

A

TIME

FOR

WAR

>Christianity forbids killing, goy!

Attached: 1552667770861.jpg (432x401, 54K)

The problem with rewarding violence with violence is that it always borders on idolatry. This is especially true with the radical Muslims.

In order to kill someone for having the "wrong" beliefs, you must first judge their moral worth. But this is an act of idolatry because only God is allowed to judge. So jihad is an act of idolatry, as is a crusade.

This is the reason Jesus told us so many times not to judge in the first place.

Jesus is dead, move on.

These things, and Samaritan teachings as well, are all important if we are to reunify God's church. We must understand as believers that the first exile was the first thread of the unraveling of the unified church. We lost the Samaritans. When Roman Jews put The Messiah to death, The very Messiah predicted in their own holy texts, we lost the Jews. When the Babylonian Talmud was written, we became irreconcilable with the Jews based on doctrine, and were driven further apart. And then the caliphate came, and we lost Arabs. We amended our creeds to include Arianism. We put a false god in charge of what was left of the church. Then our "Reformation" led to the creation of more split churches. We are told there are some 2 Billion Christians and 2 Billion Muslims, but it's all a charade. There is one church, God's church, and right now it lays in ruins, only temporarily invoked in small groups in homes in places like the US and China.

Yes, you are a sadistic lackey of an invisible force that only you are witness to and that force has ordered you to enslave humanity and watch it squirm in its arbitrary shackles for your enjoyment. You're no different from a communism and should meet the same fate.

You really have a twisted demonic theology. Stop twisting scripture into a lie.

You aren't a member of the Church, that's for certain.

But now you are crossing over to the difference between what Jesus taught and what his followers taught.

The church has often talked about having to "live in the world"; and for this reason it can justify "just" wars; and self-defense, etc.

And I can agree with some of that. You have a legal (and moral) right to defend yourself and family from attack. But that is different from what we saw yesterday. A bunch of people praying in a mosque aren't a direct threat to anyone.

But again, more than safety, more than even your life itself, you must mind your own soul.

He is risen.

Attached: YvqZqFBaKM5N6CqqmxAs12r9xklo3xowdCixqGvZNvg.png (577x559, 72K)

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword

Attached: 1552660401340.jpg (765x989, 152K)

>reject violence

Kek.
Onward Christian SOLDIERS

What Jesus "taught" was alleged by his followers decades after his death, and also not novel ideas whatsoever, rather rephrased from more ancient religious practices.

I.e, do unto others, afterlife, etc.

>You aren't a member of the Church, that's for certain.
>You really have a twisted demonic theology. Stop twisting scripture into a lie.
I can only assume you have only read a poor translation of the original Hebrew and haven't read the greek New Testament at all, because nothing I'm saying is all that radical. Christians ARE the original Jewish movement, uncucked by the Romans. This is the WHOLE POINT of the new testament, early churches.

>Jews betrayed Jesus so he saved the whole world and now the kikes are but Thur that his messiah isn’t for them anymore
Fuck you kike.

You don't understand what Jesus taught you utter heretic. Your OP had you posit this:
>reject violence
>reject hate
You made no distinctions here. Violence is part of justified defense, so an outright condemnation of it is quite evil. Also hate is an essential part of Christianity. To be good you MUST hate evil.

Not only me.

Not twisted at all. Pick up a bible.

The bible clearly says in Romans 9:18 that God will choose who he will save. It also says that God can read the hearts of all, and can justify even the unfaithful by their heart and their works.

If humans had the capacity to look into the heart and soul of others, then maybe they would have the ability to make perfect judgement on the worthiness of others. But unless and until they do, humans are in no position to judge the moral worth of others. And for this reason, attempting to kill others in the name of God is almost always wrong.

Reject violence and hate. Stfu faggot. You don't speak for Christian's . Jesus would not approve of what is happening to Europe right now.

I have read the bible.
>only God is allowed to judge
And guess what? God has given us his judgement in divine revelation. So we must apply his judgement to everything in our lives and to others as Christians. This is how we know that nonbelievers, heathens, pagans, jews, muslims, etc are all damned and lost.

> hate is an essential part of Christianity.
No it isn't.

Christianity is (or should be) a journey within. So we are taught to reject evil, but that is for the benefit of our own soul and not for the benefit of the world.

>The gods of Scandinavia, Deutschland, Celts, Japanese etc, are all manifestations of these same gods.

I'm just going to point out two major heresies right here:
1) you say that false gods are caused by God
2) "these same gods" you commit polytheistic blasphemy

>The bible clearly says in Romans 9:18

Paul was a charlatan with no moral authority. He didn't know Christ and, based on his letters, knew almost nothing about his life and teachings.

►►►►►Watch full video massacre | New link ►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

dailymotion.com/video/x749woy

You've obviously never prayed the Psalms or read St. Paul. Hatred of evil is absolutely essential.

LOL, and they'd say the same thing about you. And that they worship the #onetruegod.

You're ultimately picking one abrahamic God over the other due to your cultural context. And I'm sure you're convinced, perhaps unwavering, but the objective reality is that nobody knows and your speculation is worth no more than the next guy's conviction. Whether you have the humility to admit so or not.

PS read antichrist by nietzsche

The key word is "in our lives". Christianity is a faith of salvation, not of slavery. It cannot be forced on anyone, and no one comes to Christ by compulsion.

Use the teachings of Christ (and the bible) as a guide to your own life. But when to start to use it to judge others, that is the path to destruction. You can illuminate, you can proselytize, you can even attempt to convert, but it must be voluntary; and we must live according to our own creed; which includes not judging others. If not for their sake then for our own, since the bible also says we will be judged by the same standard we use to judge others

read the bible nigger, Jesus is down for violence when necessary.

That man was way too deep into evil.
He didn't wanted just to kill people, but to be a spark to cause civil wars worldwide.
Accelerationist is what you can call him, a menace much bigger than anything we ever faced.
Pretty much a living, breathing JRPG villain.

%1000 Gratitude

I thought Accelerationists were people who thought voting works

The totality of Paul's story is actually the hope for mankind. It would be easy, for example, to look at the disciples and say that their power came because of their direct commission via Jesus. But it is through Paul that we who never knew Jesus in the flesh can find out hope.

The rejection of evil (even to the level of hatred) is, again, for the purpose of the internal struggle that we all face on a daily basis. The purpose of Christianity is for the purification of our own soul, not the forced purification of the soul of others.

> reject violence
> reject hate
You're using the wrong Bible if you think those are Christian values.
I suspect you're using a NIV Bible. That version of the Bible was heavily edited by the Jew in their image.
>Jews are of the synagogue of Satan.
So don't use a Bible that they have touched.
The real Bible says to take up the sword against God's enemies.
Never practice tolerance because it's a sin.
To hate God's enemies and reject degeneracy and corruption.

Attached: 1550202448027m.jpg (1024x794, 270K)

Because Muhammad didn't exist and the Quran is a compilation of things about Jesus from a heretical Christian sect. The Hadith were developed later on to make a founding character.
Read "Muhammad" as "the praiseworthy". You'll see what I mean.

I'm glad you replied, this is all stuff I can clear up. There is ONE god. He may be of 3 forms, but he is one God. This is basic Christianity.

Now to get more advanced. If there is ONE God, and he is God of all humanity, than what's the deal with all these other Gods from other places, are they all the work of Satan? Scripturally speaking, no, because Satan has no power not explicitly allowed to him by God, specifically Yahweh, source for this is Book of Job, in case you don't believe me.

So we have 2 problems, God is already at this point treated as an absolute force. He doesn't control reality, he IS reality. Which lead to the conclusion of pre-Christ Jewish scholars, that appearances of God to other cultures would have to be, at the very least, allowed by the One True God. This is called Theophony. Sometimes to implore a people who did not know God's true name to do something, he appeared as Zeus, Amaterasu, etc. While there is no textual basis for God appearing as these more recent pagan gods, there IS textual basis for him appearing as old semitic gods (old testament, as early as Genesis he appears as "Elyon") as well as sending "evil Gods/Baal" to torment enemies of the Kingdom of Judah, such as Moloch of Carthage.

This is why Christianity and all Abrahamic filth needs to be removed from Europa

Attached: IMG_2296.jpg (322x322, 36K)

People are going too far now
Too many crazy dickheads who ruin and kill people.
Why can't we be friends?!

Attached: 1356787d16ab70d.png (1024x576, 8K)

No, heretic, God has given us judgements on things beyond our own lives. We must ascend to everything he has judged and decreed. This necessarily includes making "judgements" on others, but not by your metric. It is true, rash judgements where you supply evil where it doesn't exist, or you take it upon yourself to judge by your own right, these are false and evil, but to deny that God has given us clear judgements that can and must be applied objectively to all is just modernist trash. Others are judged outright already by what is divinely revealed, for a Christian to recognize that and recognize their damned state is not for them to make a personal judgement, but in fact to ascent to divine judgement.
>it cannot be forced on anyone
Who is talking about force? Do you think telling others of their damnation is force? Of course it has to be voluntary, belief must be a free act of the will, what a silly thing to say. Most men are not saved lad, and in fact so few people are saved almost nobody so much as finds the path to salvation.

No, it's not just for internal struggle, it is hatred of evil outright, the evil world, and the wicked as they are. You really need to pray the psalms or something because this is just getting embarrassing.

I keep telling them, all muslims go to hell. No one listens.

Amen

The language of Truth is simple.
It's plain what he meant and you're spinning it in an attempt to convert and subvert Jow Forums minds

Attached: IMG_2027.png (400x599, 110K)

>how do u do fellow hackers
Back nigger

Attached: A7B5C91E-1313-4DAF-B9DD-7DD5B40D4544.jpg (500x614, 123K)

Amen, borther

No, they're actually really fucking evil.
The kind of people that want to purposefully sacrifice billions of people for some stupid goal.

Yeah, it's called the Trinity, but you said "gods" in reference to the Trinity which is heretical.
>literally saying that God is the author of false religions and their lies
yikes

That was Jesus condemning Peter for protecting him with a sword.
It's literally Jesus telling Christians not to take up arms for their faitg

This is why i'm glad i'm Muslim, alhamdulilah.

We aren't going to turn no other cheek, lads. We are already planning a counter-attack, you began this shit.

Christians were killing muslims long before you were born limpdick

No, shitskin, that was Aryans. The Knights Templar didn't even followe the teachings of Christ; their leadership expliticlty declared the way of Christ unfit for Ascendance

Attached: IMG_2028.jpg (300x168, 16K)

Again, I think that is a shallow interpretation. (I read KJV, by the way).

I am speaking of a distinction between rejecting evil and the actions of evil people and the next step, which is placing yourself above God, judging their total heart, and committing acts of violence in "defense" of your believes. There is a big difference.

So you, as a christian, can reject sin. You can choose not to mingle with drug addicts or violent people, you can raise your children to live in the light. That is good and proper. But it becomes another thing when you decide that you have the capacity who should live or die based on your measurement of the quality of their soul.

I reject all those things and accept Christ, but the violence that is coming our way has been long over do
Remember that Christ told us that before his coming there would be wars and extreme violence.

Muslims are misguided heretics, they think they are just as righteous as any Jow Forums white supremacist.
These people are misguided by the devil, never forget that.

>when Turning the other cheek doesn't work anymore
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Attached: pepe hokuto hyakuretsu ken.gif (359x371, 405K)

> The Knights Templar didn't even followe the teachings of Christ; their leadership expliticlty declared the way of Christ unfit for Ascendance

wut?

Again, that is the path to idolatry.

The funny part about what I'm saying in my posts in this thread is that this Jew-hating, war-mongering leaf is right as well. Christians ARE Jews, the OLD kind, not the post-second exile Babylonian Talmud kind. You want the OLDEST bible you can find to base you translations off of, anything the mainstream Jewish movement has touched post Babylonian Talmud is just straight up made up stuff that they don't even claim a word of God origin for, it's just "interpretation of the rabbis". If I could have people in this thread avoid 3 specific Bibles it'd be NIV, KJV and the Jehovah's Witnesses bible, all 3 include outright textual forgery and altered passages. NIV to reconcile Christian old testament from the greek with the modern Jewish masoretic text. KJV has made up greek phrases added to it to make sure God is called a trinity explicitly, this was a later addition. And the JW bible translates the greek word for Lord as YAHWEH, which creates its own problems. You want a bible that translates the tetragrammaton to YHWH or Yahweh. Try to avoid anything with the word Jehova in it. Make sure you get a version that has text notes on differences between the masoretic (Jewish) text, and the greek septuagint, because the Greek is much older, since the Jews completely rewrote their texts as recently as 700 AD.

It may sound heretical, but I'm only telling you about things that directly happen in the Old Testament. If you aren't familiar with this stuff, you either haven't read it or used a bad translation. The Jews didn't start out worshipping one god, they slowly realized one of them was real and all the other ones weren't, and they needed reasons to explain why the true god would allow people to even have a concept of false gods.

No

Attached: games workshop.jpg (600x900, 88K)

The Jesus of the Quran is a fake version of Christ.
Jesus warned us that there would be many "Christ" going around, misguiding people, even in the time he walked the earth.

Worshipping a Jew is for low iq filthy goyim

And when you face God, and he asks you why you murdered innocents, what will be your answer?

We must live in this world, but we need not BE of this world.

It does not work when your a heretic

While I completely agree with that we are going to receive the opposite. Muslims already abduct, rape and even put child meat in their food. How are we supposed to stop that, or we shouldnt?

>The synagogue of Satan
Yes.

Attached: edbbab7ab094156e118376accc8b34ae0f42d4ddb640b289b0c31b7405d99b8a.gif (500x216, 976K)

>this whole thread

Christboomers will destroy the west with their unending "tolerance."

Attached: 192790.jpg (1196x929, 820K)

Recommend the King James Bible.
The NIV Bible is what op uses and it's completely pacified by the Jew rewite.
People that use the NIV Bible are not Christian, they think they are but they're damned actually.
The sword in the Bible is not a metaphor!

Attached: 1549621757374.jpg (960x640, 99K)

Yeah, what happened yesterday was wrong, period. You don't shoot unarmed civilians. That was straight up murder, it was not "self-defense. You don't fight evil with evil. This is not what Jesus told us to do

Nah. You sound like a coward hiding behind Jesus. Obviously senseless violence and the murder of innocents are wrong but you dont even mention the Muslim invasion that drives the mentally unstable among us to these acts. Making a eunuch of yourself and betraying your own nation to the enemy in the name of false, emotion based "love" because of fear is not Christianity, it is greeting card Protestantism. And you're probably just some dude reading his Bible making up for his guilty conscience. Protestantism is heresy (Mormons and JW criminal cults) come back to real Christianity and stop making the rest of us look like cowardly betas with your personalized and incorrect views of "Christian love"

Attached: 1552619203527.jpg (700x742, 57K)

Christendom is basically a litmus test for retards, if you see that word, you know you're dealing with a guy who worships catholic/protestant pomp and circumstance, not God. If you want all that shit, return to your pagan roots, Christianity is an Abrahamic desert religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=jA63HsKA1Uo

Attached: Saturn.jpg (1316x832, 27K)

Well said, brother.

>You don't shoot unarmed civilians
This, you wait till they shoot you first and completely unexpected(as shown billion times already) because they don't care about morality, dignity and laws.

What is even difference between christanity and islam? Both are globalist desert religions for goyim designed to make them destroy their native culture and make them worship desert kike deity via proxy. Proxy itself may be different, but effects are the same, mainly slaving goyim to jewish abrahamite spirituality and therefore jewish will.

Attached: 1521808534022.png (1681x2802, 246K)

>ascribing to divinely revealed truth is idolatry
This is the state of your brain on heresy. All men are judged. You will be judged regardless of how "judge free" you live your life. Jesus Christ calls us to correct our neighbors, which requires us to make judgements and apply divinely revealed judgement.

>Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

>AND THEN SHALT THOU SEE CLEARLY TO CAST OUT THE MOTE OF THY BROTHERS EYE

Christianity is not a merely insular system where we only correct our own souls and have no regard for others. This is why Jesus gave us His Great Commission.
>He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

You really need to read the bible more.

>The fear of the LORD is to hate evil
>Psalm 139:21 - Do I not hate those who hate You, O LORD? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
>Romans 12:9 - Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.