As a Muslim, I honestly don't blame whites

I'm surprised you don't chimpout more. You are literally being made extinct in your own countries. But you should wake up and see that the larger scheme against you is Jewish. They are your true enemies.

Attached: 234234.png (364x361, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x749t3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We know.

Fuck you camel nigger

Muh muslims stole ma job

>But you should wake up and see that the larger scheme against you is Jewish.
Always the same shit with you "people."

If your muzzie brethren wouldn't act like such apes all the time, at least fucking assimilate and help us against the true (((enemy))), I wouldn't even hate on you.
Though I still don't want muzzies in European lands.

Americans know the least. The primary occupation of your politicians is to suck off AIPAC. Even Trump kisses Jew ass all the time.

all nonwhites are the enemy desu

>bunch of muzzies feel the white chadrage
>y-you know the Jews are your real enemy!

What is the difference between a street rat and a sewer rat? No difference. Both are vermin just as both Muslims and Jews are.

They have demonstrated in no uncertain terms that they are beyond the reach of any rational discourse. They flood our nations with invaders who have wrecked their own homelands for the sole purpose of destroying ours; all protest is met with cries of racism. They blatantly lie and have no qualms with conducting vicious smear campaigns that destroy the lives of upstanding men, women, and children; all protest is met with deflection, evasion, and pilpul. They openly state that they seek to eliminate the white race; all protest is met with comparisons to caricatured Nazis.

There is absolutely no reasoning with them.

In their own minds, they are at war against the West – and have been for a century. We, however, have been unwilling to believe it. We have compromised, allowed them into positions of influence, and have allowed them to collectivize a tight grasp on power, media, and economics. And we are now at the precipice of the West collapsing under the weight of their subversion and vile deception. If the greatest civilization in the history of the human race is to survive, then our mentality must change.

We are at war. And we need to start acting like it.

Attached: Jivz6.jpg (1024x662, 419K)

We know
However the ones with a lower threshold seem to not get this. Breivik kinda did though.
Also every man has his threshold.
The twenties are going to be known as the bloody twenties.
I fear its going to continue until muslims are safer in their own countries then here.
This is a very brutal, sad, unjust yet straightforward way to end the idea as europe as a refugee haven.

Attached: refuge.png (1377x753, 782K)

This. I’m surprised he didn’t go to France or Sweden to do it though.
>tfw my parents went to the mosque
I’m paranoid.

The bigger scheme is actually british. The ost-indian company controls all the important mud regions.

Jews are their butlers, muds are their enforcers.

>Though I still don't want muzzies in European lands.

The refugee crisis was created entirely by neocons. Destabilizing Syria through Operation Timber Sycamore was Obama's plan. Ruining Libya which served as dam for negro immigration was a Hillary plan.

Don't blame Muslims. Stop acting as Jew's mercenaries instead. You soldiers die and you spend money to create refugee crisis in your own countries. And Germany is the greatest ass-kisser of Jews in the world.

►►►►►Watch full video massacre►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

dailymotion.com/video/x749t3o

I'm just glad someone's taking the heat off us for a while.

Attached: 532076.jpg (411x400, 170K)

> we only followed orders
Nice excuse.

Won't say anything against Russia because you actually stood with Assad. But you Russians have been raped by Jews the worst. Most Russian billionaires who stole Russian wealth (e.g. Abramovich, Bereszovsky etc) are Jews.

We don't chimpout more because that, being the incredulous people that White people are, we are well aware of this problem and that nature will work it out (White people are that awesome.). From time to time karmic mistakes are made and people must atone for their sins.

No no, it's fine. Let the Muslims dislike Jews all they want.

Attached: 1525980183362.jpg (1024x746, 66K)

Based nip watching the West burning from his based island

Americans with an IQ of over 120 are 100% woke on the JQ even independent of the right/left dichotomy. It's pretty much unanimous at this point.

> you Russians have been raped by Jews the worst.
Apparently rural vodka-dealing retards where in control of the global media since mid 19th century at least.

Attached: global media.jpg (658x349, 151K)

>The refugee crisis was created entirely by neocons
>Stop acting as Jew's mercenaries
>Germany is the greatest ass-kisser of Jews in the world

based and redpilled. muzzies still need to act like humans tho

Expect more of this, I think a mental barrier is breaking down and you’re about to actually see White Shiara become a thing

Get back to work, Ilhan. Your constituents aren't paying you to shitpost here.

Attached: 177254319453390972.png (800x800, 110K)

>But you should wake up and see that the larger scheme against you is Jewish
Most of us are aware, but normies are afraid to think about it so we need to take it slow with them

Fuck you too, Kike.

Attached: 1527538524536.png (487x479, 338K)

fkn saved

Attached: cap.png (1865x880, 1.33M)

>but normies are afraid to think about it so we need to take it slow with them

OK hopefully by the time your brown grandson transitions into being a trans-furry your people will be completely woke.

>p-pls guise..its da joos!1! not us!11!
shut the fuck up you pretentious mega faggot, get out

exactly so

You should watch magnitsky act behind the scenes. A director gets redpilled on a jew named bill browder stealing 230 million from the russian treasury while scapegoating moscow police. The docu is banned everywhere, so youll probably have to torrent it. They even torpedoed the premiere.
I am aware of the pernicious role of jews, but ot doesnt stop the fact that the muslims are their proxy warrior hordes who are complicit in the great replacement. Jews have never had the numbers to conquer any nation, so they use proxy warriors. People of your faith are the most recent of their golem minions. You have just as much, if not more reason to rebel against the kikes than we (christian europeans) do

I don't see muslims in here but the jews are settling in here, and they are making a big move in the dumbfuckistan capital of the country

Can't we just fuck ourselves in peace?

Attached: file.png (724x476, 303K)

>You have just as much, if not more reason to rebel against the kikes than we (christian europeans) do

US is superpower. So long as Jews can use USA as mercenary-slave state they are untouchable.

Everybody here knows that. Only the JIDF suck Jewish dick here.
Also put that dirty finger down.

Attached: 232932922.jpg (636x773, 43K)

all we need to do is point out that the evil patriarchy is controlled by jews....in some emotionally manipulative way...to appeal to the emotions of women so they will demand to be protected from the evil jew

Jews aren't in the top 3 of rape crimes per capita ethnic groups in my country. So how about before extend the olive branch, you stop that shit?

It was a Mossad false flag done near one of their bases, the footage is weird and the guy's name was fake as fuck.

It took more than two decades to force evil wypipo to go nuts and do what muslims do every week in Europe.

Hello mister Syskoviz.

And the cycle continues

Attached: Keel.jpg (1358x1050, 345K)

That's an accurate assessment. Im actually russian, living in the US.
I agree that jews have essentially set the muslim world against christian realms. We have a shared enemy, but to address the issue, we have to make peace with one another. Seems impossible with the combination of massive american ignorance/lack of culture, pitted against ass-backwards muslim practices. A recipe for endless war where only jews win.

Right ? you see us true Jow Forumssters who are organized and intelligent can see that us Nazis, Muslims, Black Nationalists, all have common goals. We should always advocate for a treaty of peace.

Attached: 130402-aryan-brotherhood-update-pelisek-tease_ddfs4c.jpg (1170x780, 184K)

>we are flooding your country by the droves
>replacing you
>we hate you
>you will never be us
>By the way it's the jews, look at way theres a jew over there wronging you infadel

Attached: you.jpg (195x259, 9K)

when we chimp out you'll know.

Sir paki, could you somehow motivate paki internet to sub to pewds? Otherwise india will win.

>I'm surprised you don't chimpout more
Are you retarded user? Whites spent the last 100 years chimping out at a massive scale and massacring and raping each other in two world wars

Attached: 3baeaf971d103d95803e75fb6cc9058600f545c0e6fb373c309ed511ab556132.jpg (888x1440, 289K)

No we should protect the Jews from mudshits.

>I agree that jews have essentially set the muslim world against christian realms.

Here's a bigger redpill. Read the works of Benzion Netanyahu (father of PM Bibi Netanyahu). He literally advocates for a war between Christians and Muslims as beneficial for Zionists.

I myself am not an enemy of islam, since under our own and islam, we would not have an immigration etc. problem desu.

Based akhi

>works of Benzion Netanyahu
THIS

We were tricked by trump man. I didn’t even learn until after I had been to Iraq and Afghanistan and killed a bunch of jihadis just how cucked we were by Israel. The Zionist indoctrination in our country starts from the cradle and lasts until you die here.

Will do

we know they are the enemy, but your people still enjoy the murder and rape you commit in nations you don't belong in.

this euros can’t go 10 years without the wholesale slaughter some group but they have evolved past chimpin’ because euro slaughter is effective and efficient unlike being unfocused and impotent like chimps

Hrs also the one who testified before the US Senate and House of Representatives and lied with a straight face telling us that Saddam had WMDs. He literally said that there would be nukes going off in Times Square if we did nothing. Yet for some reason America STILL trusts Israel. It’s infuriating.

You muslims are also our enemies. God taught me this. It just happens that jews are a bigger of a threat.
No Christians should think we are allies.

Not saying we should be allies. You stay happy in your countries we stay happy in our countries. But currently what is happening is Israel draws Christians into wars in MidEast (Iraq, Libya, Syria etc.) and that creates refugee crisis - so both of us suffer. You have to stop being Jewish slave for there to be change. Btw, Bolsonaro is far up Israel's ass.

>ignore us violent pedo incest rapists
No thanks saudi shill
We need more of you dead
Gtfo sand nigger

>We were tricked by trump man. I didn’t even learn until after I had been to Iraq and Afghanistan and killed a bunch of jihadis just how cucked we were by Israel. The Zionist indoctrination in our country starts from the cradle and lasts until you die here.

American soldiers I truly feel for. You shed blood for what you think is the right cause only to discover some neocon think-tank created the conflict. Truly sad.

Agree on the first part. Muricans is the only group of people I really hate. Fucking morons, arrogant and crying randomly about their fREedOM all the fucking time. Meanwhile their government sucks, their justice system sucks, their budget plan sucks, debts are rising and half of the muricans believe in shit like creationism or that chocolate milk comes from brown cows. Bunch of fat and lazy idiots. Hope they keep their obsession with everything related to guns and kill themselfes.

Then why don't we unite and wipe out the kikes?
That's something we can all agree on.

t. Indian.

Cuck. 49 of your people got killed and you still sympathize with whites. That's cucked. After yesterday you Muslims need to wake up and see it's not the Jews who are the problem, it's the white man. Fuck these white scum.

3/10

Holy moly. Another god fag. God is dead. There is no more that guy that was our ancestors kind of boss. He's dead for a minimum of 1 million yrs. We're in our own. Grow up you fucking child still depending on your daddy. God would spit on you if he'd be still alive because you fail of developing your own identity you fagtard

>you still sympathize with whites. That's cucked.

i believe hating whites is cucking to Jew schemes. I studied in Uk and most white people i met were nice.

Based jap. Hope you enjoyed our spectacle.

Being American sucks when you are red pilled the Holocaust was fake, Jews are literally the downfall of the whites i just realized now that almost everyone in Hollywood is Jewish, Make America great again! Build the wall Kick out the Jews, we want our country back.

Show your flag, coward. I want to see which nation you and your parasite family will be driven from

Attached: CePXuGSW4AADssa.jpg (600x300, 64K)

so why are the muslims working for the jews then?

>so why are the muslims working for the jews then?

They're not. Only low-IQ Muslims are driven west because of wars and gibs.

>Only low-iq muslims
So all of them pretty much

we know. this was a mossad distraction.

We know. Have you watched TV or anyedia in the US?

We know. Unfortunately, Muslims who come here are pawns, and they need to leave. Even pawns can wreak havoc.

>larping as a muslim on Jow Forums
Why tho?

Attached: why would you do that.jpg (292x302, 62K)

>meme flag
so, where are you squatting?

A semite is a semite wether wearing a kippah or kneeling on a prayer rug facing Mecca. All must go if the white man will be free in his own lands.

Germany used to be great.

Look at you now, you filthy slime. Look at your country now.

Fucking cunt finger pointer.

Idiot. KYS

True but I'm still in favor of removing all heretics from Christian lands, that includes both you and the Jew.

absolute truth.

>