Seriously no one noticing all this?

>One of the most peaceful countries in the world
>the attacker is not even from that country
>attacks peacefull kebabs that are not even a threat to that country
>just 23 years anniversary of terrorist attack to israel embassy in Argentina(coehncidence?)
>not attacking kites that are the ones that inject millions of rapefugees to white countries
>spends too much time in a same place without being nervous
(training?drugs?)
>throws one of his weapons to the floor and leaves it
(expensive and very difficult to take into that country)
>destroys his own car windows
>smells like falseflag
>i bet this will make the left be voted in next elections making the kites control that paradise called New Zealand
>Radio says the real attack was in another place at the same time and not filmed
>new zealand people say that this was faked to cover up something else by kites
. (mossad??)
>why the people was lying on the floor before the guy entered shooting?? wtf (already dead?)
>smells like MKultra

?¿?¿??¿?¿ many questions

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-08-10 at 12.16.10(1).jpg (640x268, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Grand-Bassam_shootings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Candace Owens was Kanye's MK handler.

Kinda weird yeah, I still have my doubts
have a bump

take care because (((they))) will try to pull something similar in Brazil to take down Bolsonaro for sure.

in Argentina exactly 23 years ago (((they))) did a false flag one to take out a Sirian president we had )Menem( .
the kites put a bomb in their own embassy.

Why on Earth would a hardcore black sun paganfag willing to kill 49 people go out of his way to say "I'm not an anti-semite" and never even mention anything about Hitler or Jews? And in top of that claim to be into eco-fasciam but praise China, one of the world's biggest polluters?

This dude also went on a trip to North Korea despite being a supposed normal working class guy?

are you dumb?

>training
of course he trained. even you with your single digit IQ can figure out that you need to train yourself before you do stuff like that.
>expensive
he probably expects to not get out of this alive.
>why the people [were] lying on the floor
if you can't escape and can't fight, one other instinct is to play dead

exactly .. and how a middle class worker smuggles thousands of dollars in weaponry to New Zealand all by himselfs and drives a nice Subaru and have money to travel to North korea..
and on top of that destroys his own way of living by doing all that shit.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-08-10 at 12.16.10(5).jpg (397x545, 39K)

When? When she was 15? Do you ever think this shit out?

checks flag...

that`s why you are not getting the point.

Attached: Sin título.png (680x714, 269K)

Attached: 1552665664552.jpg (1024x1024, 200K)

your instinct is to run in zig zag and avoid bullets. break windows to scpae or run to the other room to go around the guy.

stop being an eurocuck.

that is your 70 years of brainwashing speaking

I KNEW IT !!!!

Attached: serveimage (3).png (768x768, 704K)

You all know he was a Chaos fag right? Look at all of his interests and political theories. Look where he traveled to.
Pic related.

Attached: o9a-soldier.jpg (1513x2017, 1.08M)

>your instinct is to run in zig zag and avoid bullets. break windows to scpae or run to the other room to go around the guy.
the attack was an obvious Mossad op but this part is silly, most people freeze and piss their pants at the sight of violence. You've seen way too many movies negrito.

We know its Mossad because of the date, which corresponds to a previous false flag as you said, jews love certain numbers.
We know its Mossad because of the convenient date, covering up Israeli offensive warfare.
We know its Mossad because facebook didn't take the stream down for 17 minutes.
We know its Mossad because the shooter, despite regurgitating every Jow Forums meme, never mentioned Israel or the jews.

Please, ahmed, why would they take out our great leader, that knows Israel is the right one to support?
If Israel is the one preparating all these massacres on muslims in the western world, then what’s wrong with that? Why doesn’t that increase your support for the protectors of the western world?
Everyone who opposes Israel is either a muslim or someone pretending to care about the western world. Right now, they are doing a favor in Gaza.
Reminder that Hitler supported zionism.

Bolsonaro wants to start a war in Venezuela and will flood the US with more refugees doing so. I hope his troops get filled with lead while this happens though.

It was a Mossad false flag done near one of their bases, the footage is weird and the guy's name was fake as fuck.

It took more than two decades to force evil wypipo to go nuts and do what muslims do every week in Europe.

Because the march of the right and left. and you are clearly a kike lover. i don`t care about kebabs. so calling me ""ahmed"" only supports the theory

your instinct. have you been in a shooting in Argentina? i was in one in Bs As after some motochorros robbed a bank. all the people ran from the bank . only cucks stay freezed and piss themselves like you

BTW, all this kites/tryhards trying to use fallacies to disctract people from the real point.

Attached: 28782895_1649560761757106_1047137841283580551_n.jpg (550x960, 73K)

M.O.S.S.A.D

>>just 23 years anniversary of terrorist attack to israel embassy in Argentina(coehncidence?)

its almost always the anniversary off the jews being the victims, so yes its probable a coincidence

Exactly.

it seem there are some big nosed ones in this thread

Attached: d36.jpg (600x461, 140K)

>this will make the left be voted in next elections
you are legitimately retarded.

checking again. not that attack. but this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Grand-Bassam_shootings

but Argentinian TV is showing AMIA attack for some reason and saying it was 23 years ago this day. WTF

why? do you think the people will say.. ""this was a right wing attack, let`s vote for right wing parties"" ??

people act like sheep and act like that.

...Other bombings

The AMIA bombing came two years after the 17 March 1992 bombing of the Israeli Embassy in Buenos Aires which killed 29 and wounded 242, and was Argentina's deadliest attack until the AMIA bombing. The Islamic Jihad Organization, which according to Robert Baer operates under the umbrella of Hezbollah and is linked to Iran

we have a left wing coalition government at the moment you dense fucker.