Tell me about your day

What gains have you made today anons? It could be fitness gains, social, mental or whatever.

How is your life going in general, I would love to hear about it.

If you just feel like venting, that's fine too.

Attached: 1459635946659.jpg (425x516, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

woolievspodcast.libsyn.com/
youtu.be/siVTwuyqsjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have made misery gains and am now more miserable then when I woke up.

I went for a walk. It was boring. That's about the most productive thing i've done all day.

What made you feel this way user?

Attached: Where do you think we are....jpg (944x712, 99K)

Progress is progress. You got out of the house at least, that's a positive thing.

typical stuff for someone on Jow Forums. Got thinking about the people I know, got thinking about how a girl I've known for several years is talking about romantic stuff with a guy we've both know for a week but never with me, not attracted to him specifically but just in general. Just stuff that really brings home how pathetic I am.

I fixed my hair dryer

Yeah, I get that. I know how it can eat at you like crazy.

Something that helped me was keeping occupied with whatever I could focus my mind on, be it work, school or vidya, though it took a while to get to a point where those feelings didn't bother me anymore.

I'd tell you it gets easier, and it does in a way, but I know it's probably not something you want to/can hear right now.

Just know that I get you user.

Attached: sad-i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg (300x276, 35K)

That's a +1 in the technical gains. What was wrong with it?

I resisted eating sweets

Wires inside was burned-out due to spike of high voltage. Dunno how it happened, but nothing that a little soldering can't fix ;)

I got a rub and tug and then negotiated an extra $35,000 for the sale of my dad's house.

I tried meditation again today. I've never been able to do it before, but I used a guided meditation this time and it made a huge difference. I actually managed to do it, and I'm gonna try again tonight.

And now I'm going to do some cleaning up around my disaster of a house. Feels bad man, but I'm gonna fix it one step at a time.

You got this, anons. DO something small today. Small things are worth it because they add up to big things.

I got this, i would like to lose my virginity but i want someone special :(

She is down to fuck, but idk.

Attached: 20190303_222706.jpg (1080x1920, 903K)

I keep busy with my work and it helps but when I come home these thoughts invade my mind and won't go away. It doesn't help that all I do is sit on Jow Forums and have them reinforced.

do it...because its good to get experience with ugly land whales. and honestly fat girl pussy feels better (but tastes worse)

My life is shit now, I'm jobless for half a year because last year half of my family died and my mental state doesn't allow me to work.

Today I was able to have a nice day without
any anxiety attacks or suicide thoughts.
I was able to play my favorite video game.
Sounds lame, but I feel slightly better now.

That's great, and your body will thank you for it. Keep at it :).

I'm not a native-english speaker, is a "rub and tug" what it sounds like? Also how did you manage close that sale?!

>You got this, anons. DO something small today. Small things are worth it because they add up to big things.

This, this is the best advice you can get, listen to this anons.

I'm thrilled that you have been able to find a solid base to move forward from, user. You clean the shit out of that house you hear!

Attached: 1498260449970.png (911x856, 302K)

Don't do it with a literal whale LMAO
is probably fat himself

Made money doing very little. cleaned the house. played a lot of vidya and Arranged a date with a hottie. To think it was only 3 years ago I didn’t have shit, seems like a different life.

Haha yeah i am almost 55 kg 5'8, she would probably kill me :D

Attached: dont-say-the-n-word-nico-nico-nii-say-it-i-39596951.png (500x543, 134K)

Haven't done anything today other than be on the internet

I'm doing a fine art degree but my head is empty and I'm struggling so much to create something, and it's the final term too. it's just whenever i even think of starting this voice in my head tells me there's no point in trying in anything. Really hate myself

> :D

Aaaaah !!! Me too, same thing !
Art degree here, I just wasted the last 3 days doing nothing ... IT WON'T COME OUT!!
Inspiration has its mysterious ways...

It might help you to just turn off all "white noice" once in a while. Just zone out, listen to some music. It can help to gather your thoughts every once in a while. The site will still be here, we're not going anywhere.

You gotta find happiness in the small victories. I'm happy for you user, enjoy your day :).

Spring break just started here. I was getting pretty depressed at school so I'm recovering right now.

I've been obsessing over this girl for months and last night got her number. She said she was surprised I hadn't asked sooner, so this feels good. Now I'm sitting here figuring out when I'm going to ask her out.

Feeling happy but also freaked out, haha.

5 months alcohal and drug free, have lost twenty pounds, cut all toxic people from my life, and start my career tomorrow. :)

Attached: NMLClxq.png (512x512, 451K)

That's awesome user, I'm happy for your success.

I would recomend you listen to woolievspodcast.libsyn.com/

It's a podcast that deals with just this. He talks a lot about anxiety, writers block and things related to life. It gave me a lot of perspective on my own life, maybe it can give you some as well.

super proud of you user

super proud of you

Thank you! How's your day?

Attached: tuks6.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Proud of you. Go get that bread!

I need some insight from some strangers. Being 100% honest here I'm almost at the end of my rope.
I'm 22 yrs old.
6ft 4in tall.
white.
9/10 Face
6/10 Body (im working out and have already lost some weight but still a minor stomach)
I have my own place I stay
my own car
I have a stable job
almost 800 Credit score
No criminal Record
Attending College
I still cant seem to find anyone to love :(
I've tried date app and websites / meeting people in games etc (I do a lot of online work/recreation time). I'm not picky and only going after the 10/10 super models I'm casting a wide net with skinny, slightly chubby, average, and fit women age 18-25.

EVERY single time I manage to actually get a message back from someone they always flake out on me!?
I've never asked for any personal information or additional picture/ID's.
I've never been rude or obscene.
I've messaged over 235 people in a 20 mile radius from my residence and every time I always get someone they just *POOF* or never respond? What did I do wrong? Was I wrong to ask for your real first name instead of using a screen name? ( I always introduce myself with my real first name).

I mean WTF is wrong with me? Where am I lacking?

Had a threesome last night with my gf and a hot blonde girl

haven't been outside for two days, not showered and not done shit.
but imma vent. i want to fall in love, i've never even had a crush on someone. i really want more than just sexual attraction and to feel romantic stuff for someone even if i get my heart broken but it ain't happening

Better then yesterday

Hows it going for you? :)

Today I sang in front of my bf if 1 year for the first time and we found a duet we both want to learn together. It means the world to me as I’ve been to shy before

You don't have a 9/10 face then.
Post face so we can see.

>9/10 Face
>6/10 Body
Show proof, also is 100% your personality than

Attached: 7d8c709b71a97f16cee375b2ab4982ff.jpg (394x512, 17K)

That's good! Even a baby step is still a step in the right direction.

Hope you're feeling better now. Just remember that school isn't forever, and you'll thank yourself for having put in the effort to see it through.

But that's something to think about later, now is the time to enjoy your summer break :).

The hardest step is done user, she sounds interested, clearly. Just take it a day at a time and see where it takes you.

You're strong user, that's huge! I wish you all the success :)

Attached: xh5IKMj.jpg (500x500, 16K)

I went out on a date with my best friend, a 10/10 khv who magically wants me, and I honestly can't believe this is my life. I'm so fucking happy, this good shit never happens to me and somehow I scored the giving motherland.

The App I'm currently using has a photo verification that require you to send a video of yourself. I'm not sure if Jow Forums is where I want to put my photo. But at this point who fucking cares right im shit anyways apparently. Give me a min to take a photo on my phone and transfer it to my computer.

It's you face
>9/10 Face
And your ego

>Hope you're feeling better now. Just remember that school isn't forever, and you'll thank yourself for having put in the effort to see it through.
Thanks user. I've had difficult semesters, but this one in particular has been rough, and I'm learning how to deal with it. Knowing that this semester will end is what gets me through it.

Thank you, same to you!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

To be fair I've struggled with my creativity ever since I started doing art seriously at school, my mother and others encouraged me to continue with it since I didn't know what else to do and that it will be better at university but it's just worse now. Technically I'm very good at painting and drawing but my imagination and motivation is dry. My peers are pretentious and I just grow increasingly tired and disgusted of the art world. My professor tells me I have so much potential but that I hide it and give up so easily

I do a bit of volunteering and I've recently been doing small outside projects but in the end the truth is I'm avoiding the actual work I have to do for my degree.

Feel like I chose the wrong thing to study but I feel immature in general and still don't know what else I could've studied instead so maybe I'm the issue

I'll give it a try, thanks user.

Attached: 1527378091639.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>It might help you to just turn off all "white noice" once in a while. Just zone out, listen to some music. It can help to gather your thoughts every once in a while. The site will still be here, we're not going anywhere.
I'll give it a try thanks

If you are actually 9 i will stop name fagging

Attached: 5c40c4a5e044c.jpg (587x405, 73K)

I'm not sure if im still getting a connection error? If this one goes through I don't understand what you mean by Ego?

Attached: Gaviel.jpg (500x500, 27K)

I can see the douche. Youre a douche.

That isn't you, you fucking retard.
We can use google.

And in all honestly that guy isn't even a 9

Who is this, then?

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-232157_YouTube.jpg (1080x1920, 356K)

Oh my god you're fucking annoying, did you JUST found out about the N word meme? Why are you spamming it everywhere?
Do you have the mental capacity of a 12 year old?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
YHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I would have preferred if you didn't put my identify on Jow Forums. If you still don't believe me we can video chat, but this whole thing surrounding my appearance isn't the problem.

LITERALLY right click + google image
This may pass on facebook but people on Jow Forums know how to use a computer a bit.
Even a literally braindead retard like Cruz found it

because is funny, you triggered nigger

youtu.be/siVTwuyqsjU

Attached: 1543282245697.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

Offer still stands if you wunna video me, send me your discord info and ill add you. But again this whole issue isn't my appearance, I don't understand how everyone is fixated on it?

It was funny, few months ago. Go back to facebook or some shit.

Proof with pic should be fine too

Attached: anime-girl-face-mask-purple-eyes-twintails-hate-5k-79-800x1280.jpg (800x1280, 310K)

Attached: stop.jpg (319x283, 25K)

Take a picture with a time stamp, if you're willing to video chat you should be able to take a picture.

I got banned on Emo army facebook group for calling 14yr kid incel, got banned on reddit too, now i am stuck here

Attached: 43818292_2174421169502594_3774833237466475826_n.jpg (972x634, 59K)

Sorry that took long, my front camera on my phone kept getting blurry shots, this as clear as I could get it. Mind you the professional grade photo you got the first time is the one that I use for Linked in and stuff which is why it came up so easily. (that was done by a photographer) not myself. I was going to put the same shirt on as in the photo but its still at the dry cleaners and wont be done until Monday :/

Attached: 123.jpg (2448x3264, 3.28M)

Lmao fatso, Muhamed you look like a Turkish middle aged man, you're a 6/10 AT BEST.

So you have 3 problems, being ugly, being fat and having a massive ego to think you're a 9.

Everyone can look good when a professional photographer takes a picture, even a 6/10 like yourself.

You look fucking creepy.

Well sorry for leaking your name, i removed that photo

Attached: that-amp-039-s-how-hollywood-works_c_7259506.jpg (500x327, 64K)

Dang man you alright? Having confidence in yourself and being arrogant are two way different things man. Yea not my best photo, Ive been out all day getting things done while I still have a day off.

Oh boy, here it comes

Its okay, damage is already done though :/ Just do better to not leak anyones info please moving forward.

>b-b-bbut I'm 9/10
Ignoring the problem which is your face and going "why don't females want to have sex with me!" is being an idiot, not having confidence.

I've never said I'm looking for a hook up man, yea sex is apart of a relationship but I'm just looking for someone who I can be with and have stand by my side. The insulting nature of your comments lead me to believe you may have some issues bigger then mine :/ you want to chat for a bit bro?

just started tearing up instead. Back to supressing things.

If you want a relationship then put work into yourself, don't come to an anonymous forum claiming that you're literally perfect but can't find a girlfriend.

For starters, do something about the Turkish refugee beard.

Attached: pillarmen.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>Turkish refugee beard.
Rekt

Attached: when-a-black-person-gives-you-the-n-word-pass-good-37827827.png (500x489, 108K)

Noted about the beard. I never stated I was perfect, I just evaluated myself on how I feel I look (still weird we're stuck on this). I initially tried going to local bars / Night clubs and talking to women there, but they would just be polite at first then ask me for weed. They would roll their eyes or just look away from me when I told them i don't smoke. fast forward 3 months and im trying an app.

I feel like I'm losing my grip on reality.

Well I can't blame them. Your eyes in look bloodshot and like you JUST smoked some grass.

They normally dont look like that, today has just been rough, I did a lot of running around getting things done since 6am this morning.

Thank you, hopefully it will get me out of the procrastination zone !

I feel you, no worry. I walked as far as to stand it until the master degree (kek, so useful in life!)...
Actually, the only way I can get anything out of myself is through creating it for me. Only for myself. And ignore anything around. A bit like entering inside yourself. In a certain place of yourself.

But like in exhibiting and such... The effort is double : you have to produce the art for the exhibition and planning the exhibition through.
And also, you don't get payed always...
That's why I guess I can't produce anything now, because I sense I'll just end up a regular employee after all this art adventure is finished ... Ah, stop being negative !!!

You asked me for all this proof and I haven't heard any feed back from you, what do you think I need to improve on?

Creepy

I thought a bunch of strangers who logged onto an advise board would have more constructive things to say. Even thought I didn't get anything constructive out of this thanks for the truth I guess about my beard. I was hoping for more of a discussion or maybe some different perspective on things I could have tried.
I think I'm done now

Y-O-U L-O-O-K L-I-K-E A N-A-R-C-I-S-S-I-S-T! We can all read your eyes, you fucking sociopath!

Attached: 1550534960803s.jpg (184x184, 4K)

I delayed suicide

bad, so lonely I couldn't be productive so I stayed inside aimlessly browsing all day

Like shit. I got finals all week but I'm gonna fail really hard. Didn't send back an exercise that was worth half the grade because I couldn't be arsed.
I hate this school. They think I'm a fucking retard. Spent so much time and effort, physically hurting myself in the process just to pass, and now I just can't be bothered. I got a career that is starting to go, but school is slowing me down. Fuck.

I discovered im an awful person and my action turned my life into a negative circle where i lost good people so i want to change and better myself in the future.

The healing process has begun. Proud of you, nigga!

Attached: yuimages.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I pooped myself.

Attached: 1551012909223.jpg (1079x885, 111K)

Thanks user.

I made the mistake of trying to have deep talks about AI and Big Brother to Normies who became angry at me and told me to be a bum in the streets if I dont like the way things are which make me feel depressed and is still haunting me right now

Attached: 1hc22.jpg (251x245, 6K)

Went to work, finished rebuilding a Video camera server, network recorder is now back up. Job should've been done Friday, but it went badly.

Back home after grocery shopping. Going to get some exercise soon then go to bed.

Thinking about slamming coffee, listening to master boot record, and hammering out powershell to convert the excel spreadsheet of the companies cashflow for the last 20 years to a flat csv file so I can graph it since we've had bum divisions.

I want to fucking shoot myself because my life is pointless but suicide is gay so hopefully I can pull myself out of my downward spiral of living with zero purpose other than shooting dopamine in my brain

Attached: 1551449461039.png (498x384, 319K)

Meditate

Attached: 6dc23f0724182b3a915b66ab3549f871.jpg (384x576, 46K)

No gains. I woke up to my dad calling me to ask if I felt like getting some lunch at McD together; I'm a lowlife neet living on my own and he was off work and home alone while my mom and younger brother were at work until late evening.
It was an okay burger but as usual we didn't really talk as usual, so it was just a wakeup with food in the end.
I then sat at my computer and watched youtube until 1AM, waiting to feel motivated to play a game or waiting for anyone to message me and ask how I'm doing or invite me to play. Of cpurse noone did because I'm unlikable trash and everyone is happier without me.
I've now tried to fall asleep for almost twp hours, it's passing 2:30AM here as I post this.
I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking of all the things I wish I could start on doing to repair myself. I wanna start working out, lose weight, eat better, and learn to calm down, learn to stay calm, learn to be comfortable with never talking unless necessary, and I'm considering if a rice diet is affordable, healthy and tasteful?

Attached: 1511745169768.gif (250x328, 972K)

Today I went to church. I will be participating this Ash Wednesday. I feel better about myself for going, despite not haven't been that seriously into the religion I grew up with.
I bought lunch for the rest of the week. Mostly fruits and vegetables, and chicken. I'm trying to cut as many carbs as I can, down to daily 50-100 grams. I've lost 8 pounds so far in two weeks, with daily exercise.
I'm still reeling from my ex breaking up with me, and then seeing her with another man twice in public. She broke up with me after 4 years of a very committed relationship together. Talked about marriage and made plans for the future, the whole thing. Tonight wasn't as bad as the other nights where I had to force myself to cry or scream or both to feel better. It hurts, but I have to let it out every once in a while.
I started seeing a counselor, apparently not that different from a psych/therapist. Says I may have PTSD and mild depression from childhood events, with a bit of anxiety/panic.
Today, I realized that I need a lot of work on myself, mentally, physically, and emotionally. I am 27 years old, I feel like it's a bit too late for any kind of improvement to matter, but I'm doing it anyways because I have no other options. I feel dread and like my time is running out to do anything meaningful.

Made some gains: quit smoking, started working out again. However my motivation and capability for doing any work is almost completely gone and i screwed up my diet really hard.
Retard gains i guess.

Attached: Takahiro Imai (13).jpg (1457x1128, 264K)