Are we the bad guys?

>strawpoll.me/17613400

I have honestly been sickened by the joy I've seen on this site today.

Attached: BadGuys.png (823x410, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrX6ktLg8WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bq1-BCeNcm0
youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums is obviously Lawful Evil

cry me a river pussy
multikult never works

Attached: oh-canada.jpg (2048x1536, 666K)

Only a vocal minority is expressing joy for the recent event.

yea

why dont you watch every 9/11 video and every 9/11 tape you can find and you may feel better. Cunt

>muh 9/11
lmao
If you believe a bunch of sand people did that shit you're as naive as you are stupid.

Nice try, glowing one.

Obvious honeypot is obvious. Please don't fall for this guy's.

this is the reason white people keep getting genocided. Too much s o y

yes nationalism leads to violence. every single time. be an international humanist.

The left and jews keeps flooding our nations with people we don't want.

We vocally tell them we don't fucking want them

>fuck you goys we are gonna flood you anyways...what are you racccccisisssts?

then they act surprised when someone does shit lik this?
>yess assholes we are RACIST - get the fuck out of our nations fuck you and your white genocide doing asses.

>multikult never works
Works in Canada, works in Britain, works everywhere else where there aren't psychopaths trying to murder innocent people.

Honestly, there are multiple cultures within even Germany that we would call "German." I don't understand why "Multiculturalism" is such a bad word. I live in Quebec, you think we are the same as you in whatever part of Canada you're in?

We speak French here. That's literally a different culture.

sandniggers were definitely involved crucially one way or another, it wasnt jews flying the planes you fucking dumbass

Based.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-121456.png (1440x2880, 210K)

Whites aren't native to New Zealand.

Reminder to not vote on polls that will be used by mainstream media to portray us as supporters of terror acts to shut us down.
The stories and information I posted on Jow Forums are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 12809792_1034821343223380_5389067021643964445_n.jpg (604x453, 54K)

>being this much dumb to think there were actually planes

Attached: 05a056f6999dbcb0f5bb6cae2031daa7.jpg (187x200, 16K)

Gives me hope in humanity

Attached: ad.png (1902x964, 74K)

>image 666 KB

Attached: F69B1901-2C7B-4288-8607-3DC3CA51C88F.jpg (540x555, 50K)

It should have been a simple yes or no question

Is it too late to do something about Islam itself or is it too late? Don't mind sand niggers honestly

I don't enjoy it, it's all absurd.

Attached: 1550332063836.png (500x367, 210K)

>having empathy is a byproduct of s o y

If that were true then maybe we should send that shit by the metric ton to your shit hole of a country, beaner.

The blood is on those who support mass immigration
We literally did fuck all except complain

based and white poll

No it doesn't you idiot, all thats happened since the floodgates opened here is NHS, welfare and public services are stretched further than they can support, tens of thousands of innocent little girls were raped and no one did anything about it and London has become victorian again with acid attacks and anarchist bombing.

That's before you even put the social cohesion, safety, crime, happiness and trust part into the equation.
There has literally never been a single study, historical or social that shows anything but a disadvantage to multiculturalism.

>Works in Canada, works in Britain
What a joke. We've borrowed ungodly amounts of money to hide our rapid deathspiral. I can't wait to send you fuckers back.

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

D. Did not enjoy

>minding their own business

Every single one of these subhumans are part of a fifth column.

Attached: 1424116397914.jpg (615x766, 128K)

>we
>innocent people
fuck off nigger. daily reminder to report and sage datamining threads

>I'm a cuck therefore you must be
kek

what a retarded and jewish way to form the question
get better at rhetoric you dumb cocksucker

No. How can you simply forget all the recent Muslim attacks against whites? We are warriors fighting back in defense of our people. If we direct our anger and rage towards the right groups, our true enemies, we are unstoppable.

You wish you were the bad guys, but in reality you fear us Turks. While pale faced gorillas were ooga boogaing around their caves, we were some of the first farmers, the first pastoralists, the first to bulid empires. Troy was our creation, so was Rome.

We are the bad guys, and you are helpless to do anything about it but watch, slowly, as a swarthy Turkish cock infiltrates the orifices of your most sacred loved ones, your daughter, your mother, your grandmother even. You realize that all the blonde hair and blue eyes you love will be extinct within a generation, because our dominant Anatolian genes will supplant your recessive European ones.

You owe us for the Crusades, and the time to give us what we are owed is long overdue. You will now witness the power of the Turk, what happens when you fucking crackers fuck with the wrong empire.

Frogs had terrorist attacks you absolute mong, the only reason why it stopped is because kids in alberta have to learn french

Most of the joy that you see are shills, and trolls, fanning the flames. Anyone who actually cares about the West knows that this incident will hurt us more than anything. If you are celebrating this you are a scumbag that wants the white race wiped out.
NatSoc queers even know this is horrible for their cause.
Take all celebration with a grain of salt.

maybe if you had functioning social programs instead of an oligarchy tax haven for russian and saudi mobsters that complaint would make sense. Cops literally raped and helped cover up muslim crimes and never got caught because the police service was underfunded. You can complain about conspiracy all day but if they literally dont have money to investigate a crime its never going to get solved no matter how much the police hate or don't hate muslim people. sad.

Don't you have some heads to cut off, Jose?

"Asian"
I bet they were all Japanese then?

no. They were TURKS, born and bred. They are your worst nightmare. Tiny dick japgooks wish they were a tenth of the ASIAN MAN that a TURK is.

Rapists, terrorists, criminals? Yeah fuck them
Inocent families? Nope, leave them be
If you cross the line where you see everything only as groups, you are lost and in the path of creating more injustices, no different from those crazy feminist that think all men are rapist or leftist that claim anyone who critizices them is a nazi

this, responsibility is the domain of the individual, trying to make one man's choice the responsibility of a board is the same as saying all muslims are evil for the many acts of terror committed by muslims. If as pathetic and satyrical a board as Jow Forums can 'radicalize' people then no wonder islam churns out radicals by the thousands.

Not really, he gave just enough ammo to liberals to attack while still giving conservatives a meme to for an alternative narrative.

Essentially he was successful in polarizing the country.

Nah, I already met today's quota, s o yboy

Attached: 1503684352142.webm (264x480, 2.93M)

But a clear majority likes it, even if they aren't expessing it.

Yeah, because the FLQ wanted to seperate specifically because they thought that Anglo and Franco Canada could not coexist.

They were wrong. We are working together perfectly. So, you are more in line with the FLQ (the terrorists that thought that two cultures could not coexist) and I'm saying that after that brief period of fighting, things are great now.

Wrong, again... Not only wrong, but humiliatingly wrong since you brought up the terrorists that shared your ideology and lost.

oh my god is he okay ?

There should be a "their and Liberals fault" option.

>I also drink s o y
That's what I read

I mean you can't have a mosque shooting if there aren't any mosques around.

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (449x642, 104K)

2 and 3

Goddamn

They weren't wrong, Anglos have to pay tens of billions in cash, regulatory compliance, and education yearly as a part of the settlement.

Do you think anyone outside of Quebec actually like that? They want you retards to fuck off

Where's the option on the poll saying I didn't enjoy the killings. Bit of a loaded question, shill.

Retard, you know Turks weren't in "Turkey" until about the year 1100 AD right? You were nomadic horse fuckers before that. Essentially Mongols. Until you conquered other civilizations and stole their technology and ideas. Just like the Arabs.

>You owe us for the crusades
Retard or troll confirmed.

You are absolutely disgusting and i dont understand how you even feel wanted here
Gtfo and kys mudshit
And take your faggy president with you

What a blatant lie

They're saying we shouldn't have free speech...
youtube.com/watch?v=lrX6ktLg8WQ

They're adding fuel to the fire ffs

You're gonna have to do better than that if you wanna shock me.

I think you're on to something mate
it also just hit me that if there are only one race of people in a country, racism no longer exists there

Just because you dont have finctioning vehicles in your mudhut country doesnt mean the rest of the world looks like madmax you disgusting shitskin

Based 52%

Good! STAY SICKED!

baddies? Sadists sure, but there's a huge difference between that and actual "baddies." Y'know, the real ones? The one's that say, shoot people, rob people, rape people. We're not anywhere nearly as bad

Of course we're the bad guys, that's the point

>there are multiple cultures within even Germany that we would call "German."
oh nononono you little shit, you don't compare bavarians and swabians with germans and muslims you little shit, no you fucking don't

I think you got it backwards

you two must be brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=bq1-BCeNcm0

Elliot Roger died a Hero

>I have honestly been sickened by the joy I've seen on this site today.
When you larp that you don't have empathy, you "believe" what your'e saying, but you don't actually BELIEVE it. You're always anxious and uncomfortable and way too defensive of your positions because you know something's wrong (speaking from personal experience).
I'll get called a shill and a cuck for saying this, but there are better ways to fix the west and keep the white race alive.
Calling for deaths and imprisonment of people instead of slowly changing people's minds in our favor isn't a good strategy, and it will only work in a place like 1930s Germany where society is at its breaking point.
/rant

Attached: soccer player at the ready.png (500x375, 299K)

This little girl was also minding her own business.

Attached: E4222C51-3FD8-4734-9982-3D0F95BDC586.jpg (576x644, 104K)

I don't know how people can't be accelerationist at this point. We are living in a clown world

Fuck yea, we are.

Attached: 1516833632463.png (283x263, 93K)

Im a bad man.

Dude, having empathy is fucking SHIT. Stop defending it for fucks sake. It's faggotry.

>works in Britain
You mean the murder capitol of the world?
Fucking idiot

You’re here forever newfag.

But where are the death squads? Where are the protests, even? The FLQ lost and you and your own shitty versions of FLQ/White Supremacists will too.

Tell me this: how can different cultures within Germany or France exist? There are parts of France that don't even speak French, because they speak a language closer to German.

There are 20 official languages of India. They seem to work fine. They have a nuclear and space program.

Face it, "multiculturalism" is just a white supremacist code word for "I don't like non-whites." Because culture has nothing to do with it. Even the USA has different white cultures that work fine together.

Ignorant Americans... we have Prime Minsters, you idiot, not presidents. No wonder you hate without thinking - you are incapable of thought.
Also, I vote Conservative.

Those are LITERALLY different cultures. People here in Canada think everyone in Germany wears laderhosen and drinks beer out of steins. My current roommate tells me she comes from Westphalia where the culture is more like the Dutch.

You are just exposing that it's not about cultures, it's about white and non-white. Stop using culture as a deflect.

[Citation Needed]

Attached: ManVsNatureChess.png (1441x1077, 2.36M)

Do bad guys have those music?

youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E

fuck you pussy. Find your balls and then come back.

Attached: 1552658439539.png (1024x726, 1.23M)

4. It's the fault of j*ws for forcing them into our lands.

works in Britain? just what drugs you use?

>Tell me this: how can different cultures within Germany or France exist? There are parts of France that don't even speak French, because they speak a language closer to German.
They don't co-exist, they live in segregated neighborhoods to the extent its possible and try to avoid contact with each other

YOU think the multicultural policy is successful because YOU are on the receiving end of the subsidy. Just like blacks, just like muslims, just like gays, just like women and minorities. WE have to pay for all of it, DAILY

Es-tu cave, le FLQ avait complètement raison de vouloir ce séparer des Anglos, le but c'était de ce décoloniser

>we
go back

>Works in Britain
I lived in London for a year and can confirm untrue. Entire neighborhoods are covered in trash because Muslims litter.

La majorité de Québec n'est pas d'accord. On a voté deux fois and on a décidé que nous sommes plus fortes ensembles.

C'est réglé. Je travaille avec les Québecois et je peux te dire que personne ici est interessé en séperatisme. C'est pourquoi le Block n'existe pas non plus.

Try and visit Romania and you'll find how great an all white community can be.

This is where skepticism becomes stupidity. do you think all those thousands of cell phone videos of the south tower getting hit were all fabricated by the CIA?

249 discord trannies have voted so far

>La majorité de Québec n'est pas d'accord. On a voté deux fois and on a décidé que nous sommes plus fortes ensembles.
Yeah because your culture has been on welfare for the past 40 years

that's true but muslims are still generally shit, they've been shit for all of history. their propensity to censorship and violence stems from a pathetic inferiority complex. deep down they know they're just a cult of personality for a warlord and tyrant who happened to also be a pathological liar. They are the most inferior and unworthy religion in existence.

Three please.

I believe we're reaching a tipping point in our civilization and this has set into motion things that can't be avoided

uh yes sweaty

Attached: redditards.png (978x1071, 56K)

>I have honestly been sickened by the joy I've seen on this site today.
How long have you been a faggot user?

We're clearly the good guys you retards, and we will always be the good guys because our cause is just and theirs isn't.

>death of innocent people
there it is again, you jews are so easy to spot.

Chaotic good*