THERES A FUCKING MAGICAL MAG THAT APPEARS AROUND THE 6:52-6:53 MARK WTF

THERES A FUCKING MAGICAL MAG THAT APPEARS AROUND THE 6:52-6:53 MARK WTF

Attached: Capture.png (958x775, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Capture.png (957x937, 479K)

he went back in you fucking idiot

No, he drops it out of that stupid man purse excuse for a bandolier. Slow it down and you can see it tumble forward. He.knows this, thats why he looks down, but thinks.better of it at that point knowing there are more targets dead ahaead

PAUSE FUCKING PLAY THAT SHIT YOU FUCK IT"S REAL

Attached: Capture.png (952x952, 563K)

imbecile

late to the party, can someone drop the video link for me

It can't fucking drop in a millisecond

Mags spawning in mosques confirmed

boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

if it did it wouldn't just be placed so flat on the ground

My guess is that it got flung over there during a quick motion of pulling it out

Link?

Another retard posting this
It falls out of his shitty tac rig, you can see how loose the mags are when he’s in the car and even mentions the mags later in the video, he looks down at it because he kicked it when it fell

use any torrent client (download tixati if you don't have one) and add the magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4birugwoi6xoaaecvxihrjqggc35g2i2&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting

How it is literally a millisecond of footage if you watch it yourself and freezeframe that shit you'll see shit doesn't add up

Remember guys, killing is bad

FUCK OFF LEAF GO GET FUCKED BY MOHAAMMED

What, spawning itself sounds more plausible? It's one of those fast tactical reload techniques, it should be fast enough to fling itself there

How the hell else would a magazine look on the ground? Would it stand straight up?
Retard

NO the stream the footage it was all put together you fuck

Negriod please. That's a motherfuckin shoe with a white sole. Remember when he blasted those fools with a shotty at close range? Homeboy blasted that habeeb right out his kicks. Gangster as a motherfucker n' sheeeit

Attached: 1544652251153.jpg (285x279, 17K)

Both hands are on the gun tho

no one has a link to the video? it seems to be gone from everywhere

My god this was plausible at first but fucking watch it again you faggot it clearly falls out the first time he goes to reload. Scream psyop all you want it's right in front of your eyes dumb cunt. Low iq babbys first happening

>EUROfaggot telling anyone they are low IQ
Fuck you are retarded it doesn't clearly fall out and you haven't even watched the video

cope

You're right I was mistaken, The moment he turns to the right you can kinda hear the mag dropping to the floor and kicks it while rotating which makes it hard to see the movement

windows defender detects bitcoin miner