This is a Turning Point - Denounce him or we lose

Thee only thing we had going for us was our relatively clean record compared to the left. We didn't attack the liberal fags like they attacked us, we didn't chimp out like they did. We were the civilized side. If we don't denounce him, WE LOSE. Peice of shit murderers that kill innocence shouldn't be praised. I'll be different if he killed terrorist or dindus but he didn't, he killed people worshiping at a place of worship..

Attached: ffffff.png (744x605, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552671012322.webm
dailymotion.com/video/x749t3o
youtu.be/PGrxHO-B2TY
anonfile.com/K0p4Zbwbbe/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n_mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are completely right, it is not honorable to kill unarmed civilians. This man is a murderer regardless of religion and race of killer and victims

fuck off

Brainwashed liberal nazis of no value

No future

enjoy that muslim dick while you can faggit

Attached: 04f244b3fb.jpg (558x480, 107K)

Can an user share the link?

I stand in solidarity

Youre a dummy

globohomo already hates you
no one gives a shit if you denounce or not
they hate you anyways
might as well enjoy the ride, lame-o

Kill or be killed.

Attached: 2016-07-15T090709Z_1_LYNXNPEC6E0JA_RTROPTP_4_FRANCE-CRASH-1-1024x684.jpg (1024x684, 119K)

return to reddit and never come back.

HONK HONK

No, liberals had the winning strategies and you neo-cons were cucks, time to stop being a cuck. drop your balls.

>we lose
>we

Attached: 1548312011.jpg (492x347, 35K)

Islam reaps what it sows

What a pleb

To those who wish to live, let them fight.

>Denounce him or we lose
wrong.

>Denounce him or we lose
We already lost. You are too blind to accept it.

This

fuck off faggot

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552671012322.webm

From what I've seen, being "clean" hasn't worked. The left will hate you no matter what you do and centrist come in all forms so it's a gamble with them, but no stand up already. Talking isn't working so Its time for action!

pol shouldnt be a hivemind, it shouldnt need to do anything as a whole

that being said, as individuals you should be able to recognise that this attack was completely pointless for any cause he supported and needlessly damaging to innocent people

Dry those tears and subscribe to Pewdiepie!!!

This guy is basically retarded, killing innocents is simply stupid and retarded af, you don't need to be a liberal or an SJW to know that.

dailymotion.com/video/x749t3o

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt

Attached: holdstill.jpg (904x711, 70K)

i would but i saw someone get banned for it, just keep looking on /b/ and you'll come across it eventually

is the invader innocent? is the occupier? no matter how "civilized" the invasion or occupation is, they are NOT innocent!

why is it wrong

Don't cuck. No shame, no surrender. I'm proud of what he did and I will stand behind him forever.

>we
Fuck of, nigger. You are not one of us and never where. Get back to the ghetto you came from.

They weren't innocent. They were adherents of a violent backward religion that preaches for the subjugation and death of all those that disbelieve. Live by the sword, die by the sword..

Nope. Nope. Nope, nope, nope. At first I was just entertained. Now that outsider faggots like OP are shitting up the board with their cuck shit, I'm actually glad it happened. I hope that there's more of this shit. So much more that, like Islamic terrorism, it becomes so commonplace that it's not even worth reporting on anymore.

It's this. It's that picture. It's because of that that I feel no pity and do not weep for the dead muslims.

How quickly they memory holed that little girl's death, while that turkish chimp that his tard father left to drown was paraded before us all day every day, telling us how evil we are.

Fuck you OP. Fuck liberalism, fuck all immigrants, fuck all muslims. I don't even know her name, but her death and liberal/muslim scurrying fills me with cold satisfaction at seeing that shooting video. They deserved to die. All of them.

How many white children were raped and murdered by those animals? How many men? How many women? Fuck_you_OP and fuck any and all people who turned their backs at these putrid, heinous muslim fucks and refuse to admit that blood calls for blood.

It could've been different. I do not want war, death and violence. But they do, and thus I salute anyone who defends his land, his culture and above all his race.

This isn't even my fight. I live in fucking Croatia, we get no immigrants or shit of this sort (and I'm glad). My moral outrage is purely at muslims, browns, and white liberals who brought the world into this kill or die situation. THEIRS IS THE FULL MEASURE OF GUILT, NOT OURS!

Attached: 1534746612697.png (500x522, 75K)

imagine being this braindead lol

>Unironically bitching about places of worship and children
Fucking burgers. Also have you literally never heard of Brevik?

this is a war. The ones who hate you will not stop until you are dead. While unfortunate, this incident will be used to cudgel you regardless of whether you choose to capitulate to your enemies.

its not about converting the left just like the left doesn't convert us. In actuality MOST people could give a fuck about politics, its only about being acceptable to public opinion and centrist have been leaning right in the new age which is why modern liberal media is dying and why Trump won after the first black president was announce, its a slow process to change public opinion, its not shit that happens over night, and we were winning, this is going to fuck us

lol

lol. top laugh

excuse me sir we worship the Chaos God here please leave thank you

>concern trolling this transparent

Attached: 1530573880014.jpg (1121x498, 57K)

Holy fuck you are so obviously a shill

Attached: C164A8DC-8843-479C-B11C-84023F2E3732.jpg (409x618, 58K)

>This is a Turning Point
It is. If you denounce him you're a cuck who has already lost and you're just waiting for the inevitable demise.

By doing violence, we lose. Don't do violence friends, I'm sure that by allowing people to immigrant in record numbers with that everything will be fine. It's not like resources or space is limited.

#NotAllAnons
#BoardOfPeace

>clean record compared to the left
Go to hell. I don't know why the think-tank you work for is pushing this angle but it's not going to work. You're wasting your time on this shit because you think people mean the things they say on here.

Attached: chick_nasim2-521x484.jpg (521x484, 27K)

>Not understanding every isis member was once a baby birthed by his/her sow mother just like all of his/her 12 siblings
Oh kiwi, why so stupid?

Fuck all to do with us, go talk to plebbit

>Denounce him
I have a better idea. Have some of those blue checkmarks come do an AMA here.
STEP INTO THUNDERDOME! REALIZE WE HAVE VARYING VIEWS ON A MYRIAD OF TOPICS! HONESTY HERE! SHITPOSTING THERE! ONE THOUGHT ENTERS, SEVERAL THOUGHTS LEAVE!
But seriously, if they want an opinion, all they gotta do is ask.

If every muslim was to become an attacker, it would have resulted in everyone being already dead by now. This means he murdered innocents.

Fuck this piece of shit, hope he gets raped forever

The man who killed the discord tranny

Oh fuck off with this horseshit. I'm not playing that game. Making people apologize for shit they nothing to do with.

There is nothing to denounce here

One day you will realize that you don't win wars by being civil.

I am not trying to "get away" by not liking to kill innocent people
When its war then there are combatants and civilians
you kill combatants but not civilians

Shut the fuck up muslim.

>Muslims innocent

Yea.. no

#notallmuslims
#notallchristians
#notallwhitepeople
deal with it

Attached: 1496536615700.jpg (1241x1128, 235K)

Tell that to literally everyone in history who was killed by Islam because they didn't convert.

>we

Kill yourself

Ain't gonna denounce shit
He's a retarded schizo who I had no involvement with and if his goal was political change or accelerationism he should have targeted CEOs and politicians, not some random civies

Exactly. Completely counterproductive to any ideology he claimed to subscribe to

Yes, just like the muslims do right?

Based and Germanpilled

Attached: Refugees-welcome3.jpg (564x752, 64K)

Hail Based Brenton

Naw, fuck off worthless beta

>denounce him
Why, he was a liberal?

The shills are overwhelming lmao

Attached: 1552226335741.gif (250x374, 497K)

he's cute af and I'll never denounce. I wonder if he likes femboys?

Historical context nigger.
Same thing happened with other religions, up untill Europe in the age of enlightment

Fuck off, he did it for Ebba. Playing by rules that restrict you more than others is the fastest way to lose. Counter signal him, and the globohomo know it's a nerve they can pinch.

Which wars were like this where civilians were left alive but combatants were killed?
Just because collateral damage sounds nicer than “mass murder,” doesn’t mean it is.

Scroll through adult /gif/ and you'll find it, or /b/ but I dont know what happened to that place, been a long time since I've been there.

Nigger how new are you? Go to the encyclopedia dramatica an hero page. I was literally there when we baited a nigger to anhero on stickam in 2009.

This.

>innocence
>killed muslims
PICK ONE YOU TARD

TRENTON WAS A LEFTY...

He is a self-described eco-terrorist, who hated conservatism and admired Chinese communism.

Muslims admit and use asymmetrical warfare (terror) tactics because they don't have the conventional arms, airplanes, etc.
They set off a bomb, aid workers come to help (civilians, kids) they set off another.

These people are unarmed but not mere "civilians". They are invaders. I do not personally condone violence, but there are no political solutions to stemming white disenfranchisement. These people need to leave.

It still happens to this day you dumbass. Muslims will absolutely continue this practice in the west if they achieve a majority.

just WAIT

this is just stating

DEUS VULT

Attached: 791px-Rose_Cross_Lamen.png (791x1033, 168K)

>historical context
Taliban is responsible for the vast majority of terror attacks in 2019, killing non converters/non believers of their specific creed of Islam and geopolitics.

wtf happened? Can I have a quick rundown?

So who should he have killed nsteadi? NZ politicians? Middle Eastern politicians?

Oi! Do you have a mosque loicense mate?
youtu.be/PGrxHO-B2TY

anonfile.com/K0p4Zbwbbe/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n_mp4
Ten pendejo

Attached: 87E3D935-3F93-4D8F-99D3-E0F665E79D52.jpg (4032x3024, 2.31M)

> denouncing people to enemies that hate you is somehow gonna make us win

Ok retard

Of course it is impossible to avoid
but does that mean that you have to do it?

Instead, you get to watch your decline with just a smaller amount of 13 year d girls getting run over and sex trafficked. Spectacular, truly the best tactic.

You have to go back, roach.

It's on Bestgore

shouldn't you be on Breitbart?

kys kike

>live by the lead
>die by the lead

We lose? You’re already losing faggot.

>if you kill your enemies they win

How many other wars in history were the direct result of foreign invasion? Stop talking on both sides of your mouth.

This is an example of well-poisoning and bad faith argument.

>dailymotion.com/video/x749t3o
GONE already. The video is being systematically SCRUBBED from the internet. It's nowhere to be found... and there are all these pussies afraid to post it. Guaranteed... that video is as good as gone now. You'll never see it again after today. Jewshills have vanished it.

There are no "have to"s. This is realpolitik. What you're willing to do, and what they're willing to do. Only they are constantly defended.

dumbass redditor, left/right labels are there to divide us. a lot of leftist ideas actually could work in a white ethnostate.

No.

NO, I am permanently banned from there...this is being highlighted on Infowhores