Ex found some guy

>ex found some guy
>ended in good terms
>some weeks later
>she flirts with me

It's women's bullshit right? She just wants me as a backup ultimately and nothing more substantial right?

Attached: 1528330604095.jpg (576x768, 127K)

So she was either rejected or had a fling with him. Now that she isn't with him, you'll take her back and she'll have no consequences. Yay!

No one here knows for certain.

But since you're not wanting that answer and are seeking for validation on a forum with a large population of people with negative experiences and opinions towards women--yes. She is probably using you.

No they are still together but she never calls him her boyfriend. He is her 'friend'.
Same with me. We did gf bf stuff but I was never presented as a serious thing..

Will tread carefully for my sanity..

I dunno.. what other Jow Forums frens think? I am conflicted too..

I meant she ended it with me in good terms my bad..

>We did gf bf stuff but I was never presented as a serious thing

So were you actually a couple or not? Is calling her your ex simply projection or were you two dating? That actually matters a lot in this case because one would imply she had some responsibility to you, the other not so much.

Shes using you as an emotional tampon so she doesnt have to deal with feeling like an asshole for breaking up with you.

Get rid of this bitch.

>It's women's bullshit right?
This kind of knee jerk reaction is endlessly frustrating because, in the end, it will always come back to bite you in the ass. Constantly being this unobservant and eager to follow the easy path will end in you always feeling like you have no say over the things that happen in your life. Knock this shit off, OP. If you want a thoughtful response I can give you one. People hate change. Its the most uncomfortable thing we can possibly do. I don't know anything about your relationship but the fact that it ended on good terms says that she still has feelings for you. People tend to gravitate towards their centers of comfort, regardless of whether or not its a good idea. Obviously there is some part of her that knows she needs to move on from you but another part of her that is still very comfortable with you and still very attached to the positive aspects of your relationship. A new relationship is scary so, obviously she's having a hard time fighting her urge to run back to the thing that's comfortable and safe, which is you. While you and I both know that this situation isn't sustainable you seriously have to stop and ask yourself why instead of pulling some Jow Forums horseshit like pinning it all on "women's bullshit". Stop and try to be thoughtful, OP. Her heart and mind are pulling her in different directions and chances are she is probably too afraid or still too attached to just cut you off all together. You say "backup" like its a bad thing when in reality the comfort and safety you represent in her life is something she's more than hesitant to let go. Its not fair to be put in that position but stop and think for a moment and you'll realize that her compulsion to keep you in her life is a representation of how much she cares for you, OP, not how little. Obviously what she's doing isn't logical or fair but when it comes to attachment and emotions things rarely are.

hey OP, fuck this thot apologist: it's women's bullshit. ending on good terms means you might have been mature and shit but some of these evil thots are going around kicking hearts in the dick so they can have their fix of endless validation
tell her to take a hike, politely

Lel, I didn't even read it.

Attached: 1544981503082.png (1267x785, 97K)

She decided the grass wasn’t greener and that getting back into dating is difficult. It happens all the time after breakups

good man

You simply don't need a person who does this kind of shit desu
She isn't a trustworthy woman and is willing to leave you for another dude, so fuck her, keep her out of your life. Good people exist and you will find a good and based woman
fucking kek

She's feeling unloved and has no one else on the go at the moment, so she's come crawling back to you for attention and validation.

I don't think I will cut her off but will be careful. I really love her more than anything at the moment. Dating is fucked nowadays, makes us sad..

Attached: 9BAFDAF6C4DE419DA7FE2EE8E2F26847.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>OP doesn't answer this
hmmmmmm

Dated but not couple. It was stuck right before we went on that stage.

Don't call her your ex then. She's just some girl you went on a few dates with. Christ user you made it seem like your girlfriend broke up with you for another man. It doesn't change anything though, because you shouldn't have to settle for being her number 2 choice.

I will use the situation for training to control my feels more.

What the fuck? This entire thread is a lie then because you couldn't fess up that you were never a couple. You wasted every single person's time who tried to give you good advice because you set up a false scenario.

But it was. We were but wasn't stable too many details thqt complicate it to write here. Thread helps.

Was this you OP who said?

>Dated but not couple

Difficult to describe why we were but also weren't.. too many details. We got serious at times.

Did you ever explicitly agree to exclusively date each other? If the answer is no then you weren't a couple