So I read the manifesto

I get the gist. I agree with his shit but not his methods. But there's one thing that confuses me...

Where the fuck does he talk about subscribing to Pewdipie? Was it on the video? Or did the MSM make up shit again?

Attached: 1501216522977.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's in the video before he shoots up the mosque.
If you didn't watch the full version (16 minutes) you probably missed it

Tune in to CNN tonight to find out!
Download the mobile app now!

First thing he says on video

right before he starts driving at the beginning of the video

30 seconds in he says "remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie"
darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4

>I agree with his shit
He literally said that Spyro 3 taught him ethno-nationalism and that he was inspired by Fortnite.

The problem is his plan and ideals derail itself and are contradictory. He talks about being forgettable and unimportant but how his actions will resonate and ripple throughout society. This retarded nigger thought that he would cause balkanization in the States by doing this because of gun control.

>CNN
shut up libtard i wont download the app

Do you understand trolling?

Thanks lads. Didn't watch the video so that's why I missed it. Personally I haven't had the desire to watch it. Just nothing glorious about going in and killing defenseless people, no matter who it is and who has a gun. In his mind it was justified, but not mine.

>I reply your ironic response of irony with ironic outrage

Attached: 1550340122586.gif (500x639, 1022K)

They did it to expose themselves as a false flag.

Read it again

>206406321
So close to getting a (you) but alas the bait was too weak

He literally used the Navy Seal copypasta in his manifesto. Jesus

This guy gets it.

Hello, DOD. Knock first.

there's literally dozens of people in my country who liked the manifest according the comments i see

Honestly the most rage inducing thing is that he keeps citing Wikipedia like it's an actual viable source.

he did it for the lulz, dumbass
if youre gonna do something like that, why not say some stupid shit just to cause some additional lulz?