The shooting

>be me
>last night
>see news feed on YouTube mass shooting in NZ
> check pol for spicy commentary and memes
>see a link to the live stream
>watch a few people flee, one fights back and the rest cower in the corner waiting to get shot.
>people sound like dying pigs
>I still can't get over how he ran down a unarmed woman shot her and let her cry for help as he executed her, he then drove over her body.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-003513_Brave.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guffdump.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting/?fbclid=IwAR0Zp1wBULVYFjs2dbf1nlKgFxA-xjmsRgeCoXYvKD06V7cKxBSjPkgKCHk
wp.me/p3ArEn-fIO
files.catbox.moe/5jmz8s.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-003458_Brave.jpg (1280x720, 363K)

Need a link for a friend.

Attached: 1552628272903.jpg (297x170, 7K)

When your government drones and firebombs innocent people you sleep though?!

Part and parcel

This.

I'm the friend

What really fucks me up though is how few ran and how fewer faught back. They just accepted death.

most people aren't built to be heros and chances are, you aren't either

adrenalin + inhibition lost as he already killed tens of peoples.
By the way, I felt like the guy that was "fighting back" was just trying to flee? He didn't look like he was trying to grab the weapon or anything but move on its left to the hallway?

>I still can't get over how he ran down a unarmed woman shot her and let her cry for help as he executed her, he then drove over her body.
that was absolutely based
he showed those ragheads

Attached: 9.jpg (409x409, 40K)

leaern to grentext you stupid retard

Me either lol that part was lit right?

PART AND PARCEL M8

Buhuu Nigger. How New are you or how old? Youve seen isis vids? I guess no. You have no clue you bitch. I don't have isis gore right now. Guys show him what isis does. Burning alive, drowning, beheading of children, shootings, explosives, minefields, tanks, stones, knives, throat slitings like in a slaughterhouse ... You pathetic piece of virgin shit. Watch out what you'll about to see.

but dude a muslim would never do such violent thing

Attached: 1499868639270.webm (1920x1080, 818K)

It was dank af, rite??? Very cathartic to see.

Need a new link for the video. ((They)) keep taking them down.

You gotta admit, that one guy who charged at the shooter bare-handed was very badass. F for him, he fought well.

Attached: 15288902551730.jpg (811x615, 142K)

Why? Oh wait... I see now.

Havent been here in a few years. Has this place really become a bunch of pussies? who cares?

Kys shitskin

guffdump.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting/?fbclid=IwAR0Zp1wBULVYFjs2dbf1nlKgFxA-xjmsRgeCoXYvKD06V7cKxBSjPkgKCHk

nah fuck him

Attached: 1499871532608.webm (176x320, 1.27M)

put down the sugary drinks you obese virgin

A lot of people freeze. Fight or flight isn't as common as you think.

Jesus christ you'd think this is the first snuff video you people have seen. What the fuck is wrong with you?

All you need to know about the "NEO-NAZI TERRORIST" =>> wp.me/p3ArEn-fIO

anyone got the link to the Erika remix he was playing while shooting?

Attached: 1499868594489.webm (1280x740, 2.75M)

What. You gonna bring Enemy at the Gates now? EVERY SOVIET SOLDIER HAD A RIFLE, THAT MOVIE IS UNTRUTHFUL.

yep, a real piece of garbage.
Hope he gets rapped every single day in jail for the rest of his cowardly life.

anybody condoning this terrorist act cannot call himself a Christian.

What do you call a dead muzzie storage? A mosque

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

yeah shit was pretty cash it was like watching someone play GTA with cheatcodes LOLZ

Islam very peaceful guys
dont hate muslems lol

Attached: 1499869929066.webm (640x350, 2.3M)

Good vid but too clean... You know what vids I mean. To busy too search now but they're on liveleak best gore death addict and similar sites... Especially that burning alive shit is really hard... That guy in that cage? Or the 4 guys dangling mid air on chains? Thats fucked.

Did the mudslim stopped when she cried for help?

No so fuck off and fuck the goatfuckers too

Attached: 1552660769281.jpg (306x306, 70K)

i was thinking the same fucking thing
they all were just cowering in a corner instead of running away, only one guy got away

Timestamp for that?

Attached: 1499869677690.webm (700x394, 2.96M)

people are rats

...they're killing other muslims, likely the same ones who would've attended the NZ mosque

11:43

they do worse to non muslims, they also murdered a lot of christians.
muslims are garbage humans. they dont belong into western society.

Attached: 1499870376762.webm (400x225, 2.17M)

I have a 16-minute video that is slightly different from this. Can you explain the difference?

Yea this. All of them should see this kind of shit. This is what muslims do. And they get praise for it from moderate muslims. What a fucked up world. Islam needs to be eradicated.

Looks like stop drop and roll is just a meme...

A good time to have a straw

>mag dumps over 40 people
>strolls to his car
>"I AM THE GOD OF THE HELLFIRE" plays in the background
okay epic and based

I read
>A good time to have a stew
here have this one

Attached: 1547868009962.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

Is his manifesto worth to read? its 94 fucking pages

He was a true hero. He took this Ghandi quote to heart.

Attached: GhandiQuote.jpg (1597x1114, 325K)

It’s actually pretty good. But it is basic bitch alt right rants.

absolutely
nobody should feel bad for the dead muslims.
they do worse shit to everyone else.

if you are doused in gasoline its not very good

Attached: 1499869783189.webm (700x394, 2.68M)

>Yea this. All of them should see this kind of shit. This is what whites do. And they get praise for it from radical whites. What a fucked up world. Whites needs to be eradicated.

I imagine you can read the same thing on the Taiwanese silkworm grooming board everyday

Literally looks like he’s playing a video a game. Can’t believe how calm this guy was.
This. I’m not happy this happened and feel bad that lots of innocent people died. But Muslims can’t act like they didn’t start this shit. They kept doing this to non-Muslims all the time.

i really dont get why they decided that pilling up in a corner is a good way to protect yourself from a shooter
If there is a shooter in a enclose area just charge him in the hope that you or some other guy will take his weapon dont just stand there like a retard

it's cut short

I skimmed it
It’s mostly typical whiny incel problems with a few shitty old memes thrown in

Je pense qu'il était en train de lui lutter. Si tu peux voir, il y a un "pile" des corps au gauche et il y en a des gens qui essayaient éviter par la fenêtre.

Basically he would have tried to go out the window if he was escaping, dude was trying to save his fellows.

If you can feel sympathy for a Muslim, you are a subhuman.

Yeah, he didn't grab at the shooter. He sort of tried shoulder barging shooter aside but tripped

he truly is the hero we all need
these events should be happening daily until the world wakes up and realizes not to fuck with White people and our homes

>>people sound like dying pigs
Muslims confirmed

Well done accelerationists, look what you've done. Can't way to die in the revenge attacks, fuck you cunts.

You're so funny dude. Man wow. Wait I'll get your medal quickly. What an idiot...

This is the only thing on the internet right now, might as well find something else to do.

These are the merciful ones, probably instant death. The ones where they saw the head off are unbearable to watch. I don't know how people can stomach doing this type of shit.

Kys shitskin faggot

SEETHING subhuman sand nigger
only reason we haven't glassed the ME is because we want your oil. you people are more worthless than insects

Thanks, user

I love you my man. I wish you the best.
Also checked.

Attached: 1491286446576.jpg (403x403, 38K)

He did them a kindness compared to the deaths isis give people.

Based

Why do they just lie down to be murdered?

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

files.catbox.moe/5jmz8s.mp4

Did the protestants and catholics shoot up churches in Ireland? I'm asking honestly cause I dont know if it ever actually happened there.

I'm afraid to click this one. I can watch the 1 stroke beheadings but the sawing is too much for me. Wanna tl Dr it?

Hey insects are really helpful to the ecosystem

Come to N.Ireland before it's too late. We're safe for a few years yet.

You can't reason with savages. This is just modern day ethnic cleansing. It's no different than what the Americans did, but no life is precious, this guy did want needed to be done is all. Savages do not need to still be alive. The only to deal with them is violence. It's just a facet of life.

he got frontal lobed he didnt even do shit

This is so sadistic. They deserve every bullet they get.

No it was usually pubs and discos and shit

I suppose it is marginally better to die in a revenge attack than in a regular unprovoked daily muslim attack.

So you want to behave like ISIS? That’s 11 year old logic.

death to islam, you dirty pigfucker

that kid had a terminal illness and he chose to fight for his country, Syria. his name started with A but i forgot it.
May he rest in peace.

this. Accelerationism is the most dangerous ideology there is, you fucking tards are going to get us all killed.

Society is really not so bad that you fuckers need to start a war due to your own boredom and fantasies of having a social life/being important.

Cowards praising a coward who killed unarmed women an children. You are lower than slime.

finally a real 1620 immigrant to the americas

Attached: 1499867853917.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

No because our war was not a religious one

Quit yer bellyachin ye big fanny

for what?

It’s fake

Gandhi slept with 12 year old boys

As cold hearted as it seemed, she was still a kebab and he was kebab removal.

Back in roman days...they killed ALL the males , even the babies and then raped ALL the females so the next of kin would be half roman.