NZ Shooting

When they rape our kids,kill our people,destroy our homes,it's alright.But when we do it to them,everyone losses their minds.Smh.

Attached: bcso8twwk8tz.png (500x522, 153K)

>westerners are fucked in the head
who knew

Because THEY DIDNT DO IT you fucking retard.

You have no Positive Proof based, causal linkage between the people in the video and the other people who do these things. This is all in your head.

What you do is called COLLECTIVISM and ""COLLECTIVE GUILT"". It is a bullshit and anti-western idea, which is supposed to be about individualism,

You are literally just a form of western isis that makes bullshit in your head to justify fucking with other peoples lives. Thats the truth.

>they
>name crazyrussianguy with memeflag

you may hide your flag pajeet
but your 73 I.Q will show it xD

When you rape their kids and kill their parents, its justice
When they rape yours and kill you, its progress
What you whiteoid species fail to realize is that either way both your species and muzzies are nothing but jewish farm tools and you and your neighbors enabled and progressed it. So stop crying and accept the fate you species crafted with your own hands

Attached: 67D9BC41-1CA3-4FB2-9D38-31556AC668BE.png (500x647, 173K)

We are brothers , you and us

we must unite + Jews

stop dividing , we must remove the white threat forever

Wrong. There is no "they"

Fix your head.

There is only the 99% of normal people who live actual productive lives and 1% of murderers who because they CANT DO JACK SHIT (even in the age where you literally just have to toss any idea on kickstarter and make money).

Those who can't do, destroy.

lmao look at this little cuck boi over here. just kys famalam you're a fucking waste of air and should be ashamed for saying such drivel. there is quite literally nothing wrong or immoral about what happened lmao

blah blah blah cuckboi etc.

No, it is called believe in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Good old western/enlightenment ideas which your isis wanna be arse clearly hates.

It is wrong, and it is immoral. And I love your impotency in how much I must pis you off.

>You are literally just a form of western isis that makes bullshit in your head to justify fucking with other peoples lives. Thats the truth.

Yep spot on.

>hen they rape our kids,kill our people,destroy our homes,it's alright.
Said no one ever. I see you enjoy your strawmen.

When are you going to DO something motherfucker?

A painting perhaps? A statue? You know. All those "western" things you like to probably decorate your twitter profile with. (which in itself is again a form of collectivist credit steal. Only the person that creates something owns it).

Oh yeah. I forgot. You cant do JACK SHIT.

>figthing back against the slow genocide by occupation of europe is being ISIS
You deserve the rope you filthy disingenuous speck of a human being

>trying to make this about individualism
Islam is an ideology and religion. Its war against us does not fit into whatever mental gymnastics you've conjured up. No sympthay after what happened in Bataclan, Belgium, Nice, San Bernadino, and the countless other attacks that have claimed innocent lives. Anyone who subscribes to such a cancerous religion is a target

I was neutral on the whole issue, since i generally don't give a shit. But the repulsive, over-tolerant and obnoxious muslim brown-nosing by the media made me mad. I say, we need an internet news office mass shooting, that would be satisfying

Attached: 485762985320.jpg (497x732, 92K)

Yes, indeed. The cognitive dissonance is all too real.

Also, >No.206410346

LMAO, there are no "average" Muslims. If you look at their stats, they condone the bombings and murders, and rapes and attacks. They do not like you. They hate you. They hate Western civilization and they want a global caliphate. And you will either submit and convert, or you will die. And they are ALL okay with that. Go on. Ask one. You can find out for yourself.

>there is quite literally nothing wrong or immoral about what happened
Then why aren't you doing it?

They go out and rape/kill innocent people and the response is to go out and rape/kill some of their innocent people...and not the dudes that did the raping and killing. Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Attached: 1552079295912.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Those people weren't practicing Islam though, they were satanists.

Because he doesn't want to die? It's definitely not immoral to jump off a cliff, so why don't you do it?

Suicide is immoral, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Pajeet here. I hate both Muslims and Whites so I consider myself the most neutral party. The truth is that both Whites and Muslims have aggressive, expansionistic ideologies. Whites, both left-wing and right-wing, seek to impose Western culture on the entire world, while Muslims try to spread Sharia. Both Christianity and Islam are aggressive proselytizing religions which invade other countries and destroy the native cultures.

However, the difference is that Muslims are dumber than Whites and have a lower IQ. Most Muslim attacks get foiled because of their lower IQ and when they do succeed they need more people and still manage to commit less carnage. Whites have higher IQ and do a lot more damage. That's why Whites managed to take over the world and why White terrorists like Anders Breivik and this guy managed to kill so many people.

So I do agree with the niggers and sandniggers that Whites are the bigger problem. You both are aggressors but Whites are the stronger aggressor and can exert their influence globally.

Its funny how Jow Forums makes fun of the sjw cognitive dissonance regarding their pronouns or something but clearly the idea that people are not telepathically linked with one another and one person is not responsible for another's actions is too hard to grasp.

In fact, based on their retarded beliefs, for the same reason those innocent guys in the mosque were "guilty" and deserving of death, all of them would now be up for the death penalty because of the shooter.

Clearly why this is unfair, is against tooooo hard to grasp.

>stop dividing , we must remove the white threat forever

Yes, Sweden was a REAL menace.

>You both are aggressors but Whites are the stronger aggressor and can exert their influence globally.

Interesting how you focus only on the negative aspects of whites. White technology, who gives a fuck? Also, you Pajeets are quite land-hungry yourselves. Look at the India/Paki border dispute. Quit trying to exert your influence over the world.

if mulslim stood against the murdering of christian happening in the homeland, i would feel sorry...but they dont

That's funny coming from America. You are a prime example of why Whites shouldn't exist. Your country has fucked the world up more than any other. How many countries have you invaded? How many countries has India invaded?

A land dispute over Kashmir, which is rightful Indian territory, is nothing compared to America, Britain and other White countries just randomly invading and bombing non-white countries.

Not to mention your country was literally founded on a genocide and slavery, while India acquired its independence peacefully from a brutal colonial oppressor. You are in no position to talk, you're a prime example of why Whites should be race-mixed and stop existing.

As it turns out, the kiwi shooter didn't die either. So what's your excuse?

Take a closer look to monkey's noses and Jaws, try to find a difference between them and blacks

Kekd