The moment the entire world finally realised how evil wh*teoids are

The moment the entire world finally realised how evil wh*teoids are

Attached: NZmosqueshooting_AP__190.jpg (900x450, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jwire.com.au/new-zealand-votes-for-eight-un-anti-israel-resolutions/
aijac.org.au/australia-israel-review/air-new-zealand-wellingtons-un-votes-cause-concern/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
qz.com/africa/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happy Hannakuh Rabbi!

i truly hope you shitskins realize how evil white people are and fuck off back to your mud huts if you know what's good for you

Why are black men always such faggots?

Attached: b25687520d86c3b821488fef5b1b2927.jpg (612x612, 47K)

New Zealand recently voted at the UN to adopt 9 new measure against Israel due to their anti-humanitarian ways:

jwire.com.au/new-zealand-votes-for-eight-un-anti-israel-resolutions/

Israel and its supporters of course were rather pissed:

aijac.org.au/australia-israel-review/air-new-zealand-wellingtons-un-votes-cause-concern/

Apparently New Zealand’s voting record at the UN lately has shown that they actually find it concerning that Israel continues to decimate Palestinians and dominate the Middle East as they see fit.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

Attached: 1552672475730.jpg (618x410, 51K)

Attached: 2F60CB4B-800B-4441-898F-E15ECB18C5E8.jpg (500x631, 45K)

Centuries of enslavement and rape wasn't a big enough clue for you? Niggers really are the dumbest race kek

And white people are the most fucked up, sick, psychotic race. Thankfully, your kind is being erased from South Africa. Disgusting mayo.

Attached: 1552156077628.jpg (576x1024, 88K)

>and niggers will still think pissing us off is a good idea

huh, strange

Wh*tes deserve worse than that

DEATH TO ISRAEL YOU MISERABLE PARASITE

Judt because you are evil doesnt mean you are strong stupid saltine when we fuck with you we always win look at ww2, rhodesia, or south africa

This is the moment in the world where the muslims understand that there can actually be backlashes and they can't do what they want. If there is such a thing as a power balance in the terror game, extremist muslims have been having monopoly on that, this event shows them that there are psychos like them that can use the same methods they use against them. I think that puts fear in the heart of many muslims and they know now that there are potential push backs or whatever. Its a sad siltation but i think this changes something

Attached: 1552453996692.jpg (475x507, 140K)

You guys need us for your gov handouts and welfare gov cheese. You dont want to see what we are capable of united and angry. You're better off with our peaceful side where we help others.

Pick 1

Attached: 1552531247448.jpg (564x820, 139K)

>look at ww2, rhodesia, or south africa
Those weren't even serious wars, they were more for lulz. If it was for real, it would have been nukes

Typical braindead amerimutt reply

Religion of peace dot com

Japan got nuked and they gave up 1 minute later. Same deal would have happened in rhodesia or S.A. You lost this debate and you're angry bae.

Attached: 1551558697358.jpg (599x667, 56K)

I hope this is the start of a bigger, better effort to crack down on evil ideologies such as white supremacy, white nationalism and nazism.
There have been many victims today and we must take big steps to make sure the tragedy of this event is not repeated.
I would like more concessions, welfare and assistance from Western countries to their Muslim citizens. It's only their responsibility for this horrific attack perpetrated by the white man.

Why would rhodesia and south africa nuke itself to stop a rebellion you fucking moron

Atleast Japan has noticed that they need to catch up.
Nowadays Japan would fuck you ameritards ;D

Im saying if whites wanted to quickly end it all then they could just drop nukes on their way out so no one can enjoy nice things

You're missing the point though. You guys kick out the whites then everything goes to shit, ask Mugabe:

qz.com/africa/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

Sure I dont necessarily agree with imperilaims based colonizers, but in this case whites made S.A. (and other places) better for everyone, brought industrial farming, civilized rules (court, laws, justice, police, taxes, government) and then you want everything to go back to chaotic shit and then beg for us to come back like Mugabe.

I don't have any problems w you black bro. I think we should unite against the elites then take those spoils and go our own separate way. Infighting is stupid and you literally need us for handouts. Everyone around the world wants to go to white countries

Attached: 1551393329177.jpg (960x960, 116K)