I'm incel, Jow Forums type

I'm incel, Jow Forums type.
I'm not sure if I believe in these opinions, but I fit the bill since I'm a khv at mid-20s and it feels really good for some reason to post women hate stuff on Jow Forums and Jow Forums.
Now, I got a group assignment in uni. And I got assigned with a girl as my 'teammate' since I wasn't there when the teams were made.
Obviously, I can't talk with girls.
What the fuck am I supossed to do? I really need to keep my normie facade going and not spaghetti here.

Attached: 1493730141216.jpg (319x298, 26K)

Wait why can't you talk with girls? It's not hard lol, just act how you would with a guy... Chances are there's not going to be attraction so it'll just be a normal ass interaction like with anyone else.

If there is attraction, on your end or hers, then you can largely ignore it if you want and it'll go away in short order lol. What are you afraid is going to happen here?

Well, if you weren't a giant autistic doof, I would say be an adult and put aside your feelings and get your work done. It's just business, and business doesn't require you to personally like every single person you work with.

But you are what you are, and if you had the ability to control your emotions, you wouldn't be here in the first place, so I don't know.

Why the fuck would there ever be attraction on her part?
If there is any on my part I'll just kill it off, I've done it before.
I just don't know how to talk to a female normally without sounding like I'm attracted to her.
Frankly, if it wasn't obvious, I don't know how to talk to girls I get really nervous.
That's what I was thinking as well, but it's hard to put into practice.

One time in Uni I took a freshman science class because I needed an extra credit to graduate. All the little freshy girls were crushing on me and all the dudes were jelly af. One guy in one of our group projects spaghettied all over this girl, then he realized it, got up and left all awkward as fuck.

She didn't mention it, neither did I. Who cares? Unless it's to the point where you're making her uncomfortable somehow by pushing boundaries then you'll be fine. Most girls are pretty used to guys being weird.

Treat her like a human, rather than as a female.

I'm more worried about my fake-normie facade being blown though.
I was a shut-in till recently and started uni in an attempt to turn my life around.
I don't want my socially awkward side to be revealed, for obvious reasons.
I need to mantain my 'normal older dude' mask.
But it's impossible when I'm gonna be alone with a fucking female of all things.

Here's the thing, most "normies" do not think in terms of "normie" or "not normie". We just live our lives and judge people based on their behavior. That kid that spaghettied all over that girl? He was normie af, trying to fit in, and acted weird because he liked this girl and noticed she was more into me than him.

Unless you do some very weird shit, nobody is magically going to know you're not a "normie" and spread it around. No one cares.

I know normies won't think the literal fucking term, I meant I don't want them knowing I'm someone who can't to girls when he's already in his mid-20s.

I think I'll just beg the instructor to let me do the assignment solo.
What excuse should I use though?

Say you're gay and women offend you.

do you think you're going to get to cry to your boss about who you're going to work with? when people say getting an education is about learning, they don't just mean book work.

Pathetic and insecure, that's what you are.

Treat a person like a person and get your cock under control. This is one of the easiest things in life. If this minor hurdle is too much for you then you need to rethink how you're living because you are never ever going to be happy or satisfied with anything.

"Normie thinking," what a load of bullshit.

Let me tell you as someone who's been on this site since 2004 and an internet dweller since the '90s: If you let the internet brainwash you as it has and you don't make the effort to see how it warps your perception, you will not be able to make it in real life in the long term.

Don't give me any of that "NPC meme" or too smart for that bullshit, because if you actually had any useful grey matter inside that head you'd realize that all locking yourself inside your own head and taking what communities like Jow Forums say at face value does is make you unable to relate to other human beings in any meaningful way.

You can think how you are is fine now, but years down the line when you're miserable and sitting in your car choking on fumes as a low-effort suicide attempt, you'll wonder where the fuck you went wrong and you won't even be able to see it because you've been made stupid and weak by the anonymous peers you've surrounded yourself with through so much of your young adult life.

Get the fuck off this site and live your life, faggot. No one here is going to help you in the way that you need.

Be professional, focus at the task and you should be all right. You won't sperg because you are not emotionally involved, also don't worry she won't fall in love with you out of fucking nowhere.

I actually stopped being a shut-in at 25 and started uni. What you're talking about is literally what I've been trying to do for the past year.
But this is a hurdle that's a bit too early for me to deal with.

I'm glad you're taking steps to break out of it, user. I did a few years ago, it's been a trip. I get incredibly frustrated seeing all these young men on this site demoralized to such a degree for no reason whatsoever.

Life gets better and all things get easier with experience. This hurdle seems big now -- but it really is not as large as you may think it is. You have to frame this as a positive opportunity to socialize yourself, rather than something bad.

I really feel like you're going to regret dropping your partner down the line, brother. A lot of things in life are hard. Really hard. Don't make such small things larger than they need to be, and stop focusing on what might go wrong so much. There's a first time for everything, and no one is perfect the first time or even the next dozen or so. You just have to keep at it.

I really wish you the best, but you should stop using Jow Forums if you're trying to get your life together. The only thing guys in your age group get here a bunch of losers trying to hold everyone else down, and a bunch of mental baggage to take home with them. You can definitely be stronger than that.

I know user, I'm one of the losers keeping others down myself, even though I'm at least doing something myself, I usually post like I don't.
I came to a realisation through my own negative and incelposting habits, these negative posts aren't meant at the other user, they're meant at myself and with a hope someone else refutes them.
That said I have been serious in this thread, the prospect of being alone with a girl is quite scary for a socially stunted khv like me.

You mean mom’s spaghetti? Or someone tocha my spaghett?

Which will hurt more, the one bad grade you'll get if you don't do work for this project, or the definite social ostracization you'll receive when you spill spaghetti all over this girl? If you're doing well enough in class to tank one assignment, I'd say avoid the work amd the girl entirely.

Wtf does spaghetti mean?!?

Well, we're both getting the same mark, no matter who writes the damn thing. I wouldn't want to drag someone else down with me. Also, I would get socially ostracised if I did that anyway.
Or I might just tell her to leave the whole thing to me and just collect her free mark at the end.

It’s something incels who want to get laid but can’t. They’re so built up that they jiz their pants when they speak with a female. Usually happens to Caucasian men.

>the prospect of being alone with a girl is quite scary

You know why?

> it feels really good for some reason to post women hate stuff on Jow Forums and Jow Forums.

Remember that saying, "I think therefore I am"? You routinely fill your mind with r9k trash so of course when faced with the prospect of having to talk and interact with a women IRL without the safety of your Pepe folder it's going to feel like you're walking towards the electric chair.

Even if you tell yourself that it's for the epic keks and it's irony or whatever, you're still filling your mind with that garbage so much that it's become an integral part of your identity.

You want to improve yourself? I say congrats, without any hint of sarcasm or passive agressiveness or anything. I think it's great. The best thing you could do is to deleted your woman hate folder and your pepes and wojaks and whatever else and stop posting on r9k.

Attached: h73gcyzuwb7z.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

I understand that. But I've been here way too long and while I understand all this is bullshit, it's still a way to vent my frustration and bitterness at how much I've fucked up my life.
But I've been here for so long, almost as long as you, that I feel like things are like this, even though I know they aren't.

>it's still a way to vent my frustration and bitterness at how much I've fucked up my life.

It's only reinforcing negative thoughts and making your life worse.

Attached: 958.jpg (698x389, 30K)

On another note, is there any way I can deal with it?
I do have a while before the assignment is due, so that means I got some time before I have to work with this girl.
What can I do in the meantime to prepare myself so I can actually work with her?

Just focus on the assignment instead of worrying about the girl.

Well, of course.
How? What can I do in the meantime to be able to do that?

Think about it like this: I didn't start to get tired of all this shit and try to do something with my life until I was 28, you're already doing better than I was at that age. I hope that gives you some consolation -- that, and life is never static. Things could change completely for you tomorrow, and you'd never have any way to know. Your situation today is not necessarily your situation tomorrow, nor are you the man today that you'll be tomorrow or the day after.

As for what you can do in the meantime to focus on the assignment, that's all you can do: focus on it.

You should take the time to introduce yourself at least (watch that spaghetti), exchange email addresses to correspond about the assignment (say you're busy so emailing is best). Keeping it to email allows you time to respond at your own pace and will minimize your anxiety over the whole thing since you won't have to talk to her as much face to face.

More like /r9gay/ type