THIS SHIT IS PEAK KEKARY

forget the 47 people dying forget backlash your team is going to get in this culture war look at it like the way historians look at the assassination that started WW1

This shit right here & how he did it manipulating the media twitter the riight & the left is amazing 95% of the world wont directly read about his manifesto &will be drip feed the version of the attack he wanted them To get

Attached: ff.webm (884x496, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bico.media/c8cc5da673612b4facd955b6a4fcce3680fa8d6093503cc554a3b9f1a48b8f25
kiwifarms.net/data/video/695/695731-b2b0f3efe0d48f805f1cf799b033109b.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=BSsfjHCFosw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, (((they))) did it.

Attached: bomisraelnow.jpg (900x900, 167K)

Help me help me help me

Someone post the DOOM edit

Let's hope we don't see any retaliation. Violence is violence.

this shit is cringey as fuck. Do people honestly want to live in a world were nihilistic kekistani memes are the basis of political discourse? That's so sad.

all the pepe retards wearing body armor and tacticool patches in 2016, that was bad enough, but an entire government of this shit is beyond retarded. Enough already with the gay memery

Does anybody kno the songs played?

faggot, read the manifesto.

Attached: ct-round.jpg (700x379, 211K)

noone who are nihilistic kekistanis actually wants political power they are pretty much 2019 versions of Diogenes

Attached: Diogenes_Jordaens.jpg (1600x1058, 1.68M)

bico.media/c8cc5da673612b4facd955b6a4fcce3680fa8d6093503cc554a3b9f1a48b8f25
For faggots that still have not read the manifesto

Attached: 1552665816475m.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

Attached: 180397.jpg (600x963, 281K)

I have. I hate to come across as gayer than a leaf but here it goes. If open carry was legal in my state I'd go in front of a mosque and protect them to legally express their 1st amendment right. Are you this daft? Do you no nothing of the history of what western policies with Saudi Arabia+Israel has done to their countries? We are part responsible for the mass immigration waves that grew around the world. It is not their fault the west is falling in birth rates and it is not their fault western countries funded Isis and destabilized their countries further from ever before. Fuck his manifesto. Men don't go and kill innocent people. Barbarians do that. Uncivilized low iq idiots do that. If he wanted to make a difference before pussying out and not killing himself he should have gone after higher ups. Not throw himself into an easy fight, or excuse me a "fire fight".
>inb4 get out
Been here longer than you bucko. But I can guarantee this. If a race war happens. Like actually happens. THEN i'll take up arms against those with arms, not before onto innocent people. Unlike you, I have spawned children and will never hurt children. Children grow and can learn. Shooting them like they're some kind of abandoned kids in a tribe in the middle of nowhere out of mercy is not applicable.

The sheer fucking courage of that dude who tried to tacle him holy shit.Imagine seeing your fellow getting slaughtered by some maniac with an AK.He's still busy shooting at other people.You can still flee and run , you know the building better than he does.And yet your first thought is to charge him and try to wrestle his weapon out of his hand.

Absolute hero.

I called?

Attached: D62CDACD-B075-4A07-9AE6-95CD15D296B8.jpg (1024x752, 117K)

>Violence is violence.
Deep

Attached: 75840956-EDA2-44A9-A008-60AB8A0ED903.gif (200x200, 2M)

Attached: traitors.jpg (540x540, 63K)

Who cares he killed people it happens all he time how many terrioist attacks in Europe etc all the time who fucking cares.

I barely got through the opening of his "manifesto" and it is apparent he blames others for his own problems. He talks about birthrates while being childless. He blames immigrants instead of his own politicians. How about you take some responsibility and stop blaming others for your own faults?

Brainlets like you will parade this shit but you fail to see the consequences of your actions.

He was just trying to escape by sneaking behind his back lol.

Bruh how fucking big was that magazine?

Nigga the only one who deserves the bullet is, you.
To be fair though, I don't give a shit if 49 shit skins die in white countries.
All I care about is if WHITES die!

Where's the full video? I'm late to this shit.

>Someone post the DOOM edit
Ask and ye shall receive.

There are about 6 different versions out there but this appears to be the best
kiwifarms.net/data/video/695/695731-b2b0f3efe0d48f805f1cf799b033109b.mp4

>(((his own politicians)))
I agree with your general statement but come on guy really

shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-10-00-47.png (1280x800, 612K)

>your team
>memeflag
Jow Forums really is dead, huh?

he took the war to the moslem

remove kebab song at start and the my car gas gas gas song at the end

Ahahahahaha BILEL!! Who are you trying to trick here LOLOL
That mjzzrat was clearly running away while his friends were getting shot up ahahahaha
You are a race of bitch refugees who arent even capable of doing a heroic act, its against your rat DNA LMFAO

>deserves the bullet
And you have nothing meanwhile I am more armed than that shooter but less willing to do something so stupid and pathetic. If I was there, he wouldn't have a head for an open casket funeral. Whites die all the time due to opiod abuse and yet all you care about is muslims dying. You don't care about white people at all you brainlet. If you did, you'd do something about it.

The timing on the audio track was impeccable. Just as he gets back to the car “I am the God of Hellfire!”

whats with the flashing light

Fucking hell, Jow Forums is basically white ISIS.

darkweb.tokyo

Aaaaaa...only 47??

strobe disorients viewer

He was a fast shambler who turned very quickly.
Guy had quick reflexes, good for him. Zombiemurat was obviously going for his brain.

Think bigger fren.

Attached: stride.jpg (1024x696, 84K)

>look at it like the way historians look at the assassination that started WW1

Yes. Random Civilians and an Archduke is the same thing.

Attached: 1540685510942.jpg (467x531, 48K)

THERE'S A SIGN IN THE WINDOW

THAT HE STRUCK YOU

A CRESCENDO TRANNY

Add Beethoven's music like the one added in clockwork Orange ,hehe let's have the little bit of the old ultra violence

>this shit is cringey as fuck. Do people honestly want to live in a world were nihilistic kekistani memes are the basis of political discourse?

Democracy is dead so why don't you go and cringe some more.

Umm excuse me sir, but in case you didnt know muzzies wuz kings and are protected special class! They also make kabobs!!!

>You don't care about white people at all you brainlet. If you did, you'd do something about it.
This is true. Whites have lost their loyalty. There is no race loyalty between white folks.
When a nigger sees a nigger getting attacked he helps his fellow nigger.
When whites see a white getting attacked they act like cowards.
But we all kbow what happens when white people stick together.
Deus Vult

he is using a flash light strobe

>Archduke =intersectionality in 2019

Same simulator guns they used in Vegas
Kek

lol okay retard.

No we're not partly responsible for them being here. The people manipulating the government are responsible.

Imagine learning what a comma is

>Does anybody kno the songs played?
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Attached: dj hitler.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

That dude that rushed him brave af

>removes kebab from spiritual homeland
>gets called a nihilist by anarcho-communist
oh my lol.jpg

He was trying to run away. That was the one exit.

>That heroic behavior
Truly a heroic killer of non-human scum.
Kill them all.

it's brighter than it looks, disorients and confuses them

imagine you're praying and then all of a sudden there's loud bangs and people screaming and begging and running in every direction and blood everywhere AND there's a god damn dance floor strobe light out of nowhere a-

BANG BANG

Attached: 76e43f04f91568771fc2374c9eb8684bbfafd86bbc38c66791701e17d62dd051.gif (420x594, 406K)

Nah man I don't wanna go on the dark web though.

disorients and instills fear/shock

It's brave of you to raise up against the Jow Forums hivemind.

Should replace with scattered blinding laser

Dude have you seen the video?

>flash color and intensity looks more like a strobe light than muzzle flash
>discharge from the barrel look more like compressed air blasts.
>nothing breaks apart from bullet damage.
People who see that shit and still believe it's real are being played by Jews.

pic related is a video game, not teh actual shooting.

Kill Jewish

Truly.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

Attached: 1522360974897.jpg (200x200, 6K)

>she cried as she invaded your nation

Jow Forums-certified hivemind is in full force today as usual.

How many of those are still alive?

how come west is willing to pinpoint 'causes' on trump, alt-right, Jow Forums etc.. yet when muslims orchestrate terrorist attack everybody turns their head away from the quran

Just one person managed to create this much of a global shitstorm, why arent you out there user?

Attached: 1548783306793.jpg (599x462, 31K)

He absolutely blames white politicians

Actually read the manifesto, shill

>wanting the downfall of America
Welp I see why a leaf likes him so much.

Attached: cn47.jpg (570x400, 36K)

fuck off, lolberg. These are systemic nation-wide problems and no amount of "hurp durp but YOU personally don't have kids!" changes that. I could have 8 fucking kids and it wouldn't do jack shit to solve the overall problem of birth rates, demographic displacement, and what's causing these issues.

In fact, lowering birth rates wouldnt even be a problem if we were homogeneous like Japan instead of having to compete with metastatic muslim/beaner/etc communities.

Your level of autism is astounding
>Not understanding .22 ballistics
>Not understanding muzzle flash
>Not understanding human physiology

Can some one post the link for the full video

Hans is that you? I was sure it was just Muslims under that flag now

What does the manifesto have to do with anything? It's the same white nationalist garbage that been said for over a century.

Attached: golem.jpg (2041x1672, 820K)

>look at it like the way historians look at the assassination that started WW1

God I hope so

Except there’s not much left worth fighting for in the west.

should've used a silencer

"They dont know any better! Its okay if they do it! It's not okay when white people kill them though! That's just racist!"

Yep. If things continue as they are, the future belongs to the slavs. Oh, and the italians too.

darkweb.tokyo

M8 in the help me clip you can see that mudshark's childhood dreams go flying across the pavement, he literally has a strobelight on his weapon

DO IT FOR HIM

Attached: article-paris-9-0107.jpg (970x682, 87K)

We don't know what his actual motivations are, we should wait until the authorities announce what his motivations are anything else is irresponsible and is just speculation.

Attached: YZNieI6.png (486x709, 334K)

Retaliation to the retaliation?

He explicitly stated that he's picked his weapons, memes, and behavior to maximize backlash against normal white people and they immediately go out of their way to do just that

This, unironically. Some good points are how pewdiepie is being shit on by everyone now for his "involvement" when he literally said in his manifesto that was what he was hoping for.
Also, now because of the incident, people are debating gun control too, at peak levels. It's insane. Why don't they just read what he has to say?

Heroic accelerationist.

silencers are prohibited.

Hold the fuck up

Attached: 1539830977654.jpg (480x640, 62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BSsfjHCFosw