You realize this is being orchestrated by Luciferians, right? they made the problem, now they are bringing us to WW3

you realize this is being orchestrated by Luciferians, right? they made the problem, now they are bringing us to WW3

Attached: 1225544.jpg (786x1188, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ao5AxNgon0
youtube.com/watch?v=8oESM64gU5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

You all are speaking about this too early
unless there is the Domino effect and other issues like Venezuela
then I highly doubt it

they degraded Christian values by pushing atheism. had the gays marry. they opened the borders. pushed interracial. now they are fueling the fire between the Christians and Muslims. they want Westerns divided on Christianity, to think this is the fault of the church. they want WNs against Christians and Christians against Muslims.

you could say "idc I hate Muslims", well me too. but that doesn't change the fact this is being ORCHESTRATED

Attached: notice_the_race2.jpg (1196x1200, 334K)

Lucifer is not what you think it is. jews have just appropriated it and twisted the meaning like everything else they steal.

kys Masonic fuck

k shlomo

Fuck it dude
SURF THE KALI YUGA

Attached: kali.jpg (600x600, 79K)

masonry is jewish
>american education
>???
hurrr
you have been blinded by Christianity and in the process forgotten your european roots. yet you think you're woke to jews. Lol

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 18K)

show your face again kikeling

Lucifer is /ourguy/ OP is an idiot
youtu.be/7ao5AxNgon0

I don't know how I ended up in this thread, but I was just watching the mass shooting video.
Uncanny...
I believe what you said to be true.

spread the word, they do not even hide it. just look at the posts in this thread

>memeflag

>mischling

youtube.com/watch?v=8oESM64gU5M

Here's a better music video

Pikes plan

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (720x720, 62K)

what because you're too retarded and brainwashed to understand Germanic and European history and their gods that you consider them the enemy? This is your brain on abrahamic religions.

>projecting

show flag coward

You're only talking about yourself.

>luciferians
jews

So, basically satan, who abhorrs humanity, want to start a chain reaction that would eliminate two tumors upon mankind at once?
Granted, Christianity, or Orthodoxy at least, does say that demons are morons that end up ruining themselves, but this is the new low...

show face neanderthal

Many, yes. Others are white, like the traitors that sold out Western civilization.

All dalmatians are dogs. Not all dogs are dalmatians.
Very simple logic.

every European killed by a Muslim or a nigger, the blood is also on your hands. you have no moral high ground to speak from.

YOU people sought the destruction of Christian values and our 90-95+% white society. Europe was almost purely white in the 90s. you are blaming Muslims and niggers for rapes and murders of white Europeans that is the cause of your subversion.

take a look in the mirror.

>Neanderthal

that's your kind.

Attached: 1552492205680m.jpg (978x1024, 205K)

no it's yours antiwhite SHLOMO

Attached: 1552511505182.png (1008x1154, 672K)

Amen.
It's the ones that didn't stick to the Word of our Lord that brought this down. They let the faggots in despite his warnings.

Can't blame the Lord for disobedient kids.

what on earth are you on about?
who are MY people? pagans? jews?

Those that worship at the "synagogue of Satan," according to Jesus Christ.

>still projecting
show flag because I guarantee its Israel.

you and your Luciferian friends

I will if you repost your curly hair and judenface

You do realize that you're referring to spirits, right?
Smoke filled rooms and mkultra hypnosis isn't necessary for immaterial beings to find and manipulate an evil person. Governments, corporations, and counterculture all hurtle towards the same goal without knowing it. Why would milestone instances like this be any different?
Is it just scarier because you can't punch them?

Attached: u3a526ndrjr11.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

jews and white traitors then?

so you're calling me a jew because I follow my European ancestors practices and god's rather than Christianity?

Attached: Hiram Abiff.jpg (327x455, 67K)

To be more explicit, satanists and jews aren't even necessary. They've been going along fine without since the fall.

spirits communicating with people here on earth and those people doing their deeds for them, yes.

you cannot refute what I said. then you try to backtrack and play dumb. lying little fucking rat.

This, keep in contact with your spirit guides. They alone will lead you to victory against the semites.

Attached: Hail.jpg (400x267, 23K)

Attached: 1552544764165.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Solomon couldnt even build his own temple, topkek._.

As I said before, Lucifer is not what you think it means. Know how Jews subvert and plagiarise? Well they have done that with European gods of old and our symbols.
You cannot comprehend it because you're indoctrinated by the Bible.
It's simply the truth.
pic related

Attached: lucifer.jpg (792x612, 449K)

once again, you and your Luciferian friends hatred for Christianity has driven you to subvert Western Civilization. to push LGBT, to push open borders. then Europeans (who you so claim to love) are murdered by these niggers and Muslims that you brought in.

THE BLOOD OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE IS ON YOUR HANDS. fucking hypocrite

No, because you stepped into a thread and was triggered by your misunderstanding of the Christian theology that we use.
You went on a tangent about your own people for no fucking reason. We weren't railing against your gods or your culture. How is this not obvious to you? Are you illiterate?

Could be. Anybody who is slightly aware would know that this sort of massive, rapid, global immigration would create serious problems.

The fact the the 'elites' who promote this are very cosmopolitan would make them understand this better than anyone. I'm fully convinced that they are *purposely* creating trouble.

I personally have no issue with most immigrants... they will do whatever they feel will provide a better life. This is only logical. The fact is our governing class and now our economic elite are pushing this frantically. They KNOW it's going to cause big, big problems. They can't not know this. Any student of history understands the difficulty of managing a multicultural state.

The fact is you need an all powerful, iron fisted government to maintain any semblance of order... and I am starting to believe this sort of dictatorship is actually a feature...not a bug, in this push for hyper-multiculturalism.

It's a scary situation.

I didn't even understand what you said because of your paranoid rambling.

They probably think Odin and Thor etc are "satanic"
That's how lost and confused they are.

Please user, tell me, who taught you what your ancestors practices were? What are you basing your idea of your ancestors beliefs on and how far back are you choosing to go?

Attached: 1552595706039.jpg (494x601, 95K)

you even argue like a slimy little kike, you keep dodging the point I've made, trying to feign stupidity. kys

Because you're using the Judaized terminology of Lucifer. I pointed this out and then was basically called a Jew lmao. Are YOU illiterate?

typical of them because kikes are bullshitters with no Logos

Attached: 1552585888642.jpg (339x581, 111K)

I am Germanic dumb fuck. That's your brain on abrahamic religion. I talk about Germanic gods and you're calling me a fucking kike

Attached: 1552445367231.jpg (640x480, 41K)

APABPABPA! Not so fast, kike!
Your first post was to OP, and he said:

"You realize this is being orchestrated by Luciferians, right? they made the problem, now they are bringing us to WW3"

How do you know which terminology he's using? How do you even know which topic this is about in the first place?

Something clearly possessed you to answer this thread.

What do you mean? luciferians? the atheist ones that larp as devil worshippers?

And here we see a sane response:

>pol still believes fairy tales
>mfw

Attached: 1546040635768.png (810x710, 355K)

no, you keep dodging the point I made. disingenuous little fuckwit.

Freemasons and Jesuits are Luciferians. yes it is Satan as we know it - Lucifer, the fallen angel. the low level edgy Satanists are just grunts for higher ranking Luciferians. they don't call themselves Satanists, they call themselves Luciferians. they believe Lucifer predates Christianity, so he's cool. yet when you observe their doctrine and principality, it all reflects the Biblical teaching of what Lucifer is exactly, a deceiver, dishonest, and working to bring about the destruction of man.

this goes above your head, these are what world leaders believe in. your beliefs and Jow Forums's beliefs are irrelevant.

Attached: 1552596675922.jpg (494x601, 95K)

What you are feeling currently is cognitive dissonance, or as I like to see it; possession. Accept that you were wrong, and that Christ is your Lord and Savior.
This is not about me or about you. It is about working as a team.
Once you've done this, you'll feel good, and the spirit of the Father will enter you, letting you understand what it is to become Alpha.

Nobody taught me, I informed myself. Like all Christians should do with an open mind.
I go as far back as Hyperborea. If you want a simplified version it's Esoteric Hitlerism. Though our symbols and myth are present all over the world where Aryans once were. India, Tibet, Ireland etc. White European history is richer than you could imagine. And jews have been furiously trying to erase it.
They have plagiarised and stolen European symbols and myth.

Man both sides of the axis of good and evil are pushing for WW3, don't feel like evil holds all that control anymore, the good guys have already won and are going to battle, whereas evil is going to battle to try and win

just follow the news, it's so evident

This is the only based thread today. Everything else is reactionary shit.

Christ is a jewish invention. Ancient spirits are real. Please use dmt responsibly to contact them and get advice on how to save the white race.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (190x1024, 59K)

have you considered the possibility that perhaps it is the work of your own doing? much in the same way that you Luciferians have been working tirelessly to invert Christian morality in the West and subvert it by pushing LGBT and mass immigration. now we are all going to be minorities in our own countries. who is responsible for that? subversive Luciferians.

huh? what are you saying?

That which is good, by definition, does not push for evil. That which is kind is not hateful.
I would wager that OP means that both sides of the axis are orchestrated by evil. You dig?

This. And the people are too low IQ to see it.

Seeing as you're slow. Lucifer was used by ancient Aryans, he was the morning star, the brightest light. Jews and Freemasons have since stolen and twisted the meaning for their own evil.

Nope. They're luciferians, thats why non-jews work towards the NWO.

Christ is not a Jewish invention.

Obviously ancient spirits are real. I'm Christian. I believe in ancient spirits.
What does this have to do with anything I've said?
Are you illiterate?

St Peter and Christ existed for a fact

Attached: Turin_shroud_positive_and_negative_displaying_original_color_information_708_x_465_pixels_94_KB.jpg (708x465, 92K)

you're so pathologically wrapped up in your "muh Lucifer" you can't even formulate a coherent argument or point

Why did you respond to OP as if you knew which terminology HE was using?

Seeing as you're slow, I may have to repeat this a few times over.

Hammer him on this one. It's the origin of the argument. Just keep pressing on this. Don't respond with anything else.

Zionist luciferians*

shroud was carbon tested and results said it couldn't possible be legit. you're using the word "fact" pretty loosely if that's what you're basing it on.

Christianity demonizes anything paranormal for a reason. The only way to contact our ancestral spirit guides is to leave christianity and listen to their wisdom.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (235x215, 11K)

that was an initial testing which proved to be incorrect. it was tested multiple times.

No, it doesn't.
Paranormal definition: denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.

Christians believe in talking snakes, and a guy that walked on water. That is paranormal.
You keep using words without understanding them.

Again, is this your point?
I am not a Luciferean. I just pointed out that it used to have a different meaning before jews subverted our myth.
And I am not a fucking Jew as you're subtlety implying.

Kys you masonic shabbos goy

You informed yourself? You mean you read a bunch of stuff on the Internet. How exactly do you know everything you read wasn't written by Jews? Robert Sepehr comes to mind. He's a jew pushing the ideas you're talking about, I'm sure you've watched his youtube videos. Hitler is also a name that comes to mind lol, he was a Rothschild.

See this for his pressure point:

Christianity wants to keep you docile and not question anything while (((they))) are contacting their kabbalist spirits behind closed doors and getting interdimensional knowledge as an advantage.

duh

they shot up vegas luxor and borderline bar

>bringing us to WW3
its about fucking time

Attached: happening.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

How can you not wrap your head around what I'm saying? You're as militant as hardcore Muslims.

I am saying that Lucifer was/is a WHITE European myth and symbol, of good.
Now Jews have control they have stolen and twisted the meaning of it.
That's simply it

there wouldn't have needed to be one had they not orchestrated it, that's the point user

Are we just going to breeze past the whole
"I don't understand the words that I'm using" thing?`
Until you give a formal acceptance that you were wrong, and that I refuted your argument, I'm not going to listen to an illiterate man.

Repentance through Jesus Christ is the way to the Father.

Because he's an American. Ofcourse he's gonna be Christian.

sure kid, but (((they))) and their (((mason))) foot soldiers know nothing

t warlock

Attached: well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg (300x300, 82K)

based

So you're an illogical retard, committing guilt by association.
You think like a woman--and a Jew.
Oy vey, muh guilt!

the works and deeds of your so called "good guy" and his followers have been running around subverting Western Civilization on his behalf and trying to orchestrate WW3. what part of that is so hard for you to understand?

You know nothing of the arts christfag.

Yes. Freemason Albert Pike stated this in his WW3 prophecy.

>Christians believe in talking snakes, and a guy that walked on water

Isn't that allegory and metaphor? You take that literally?

We know that. luciferians=jews

>How can I bear such a heavy burden? I must take it out on others...

Attached: guiltyjew.jpg (880x580, 106K)