What are some subtle ways to turn a dude on? For example...

What are some subtle ways to turn a dude on? For example, for women if a dude rolls his shirt sleeves up to just below his elbow, it's super hot, but it's not as if you can say the dude was doing it on purpose.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p2s6k93Evj1qg4bgm_1280.png (1280x1281, 901K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loiter.co/i/the-thirst-is-real/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't this kind of going to depend on the dude?
Shouldn't you be asking the dude you're trying to turn on? This reminds me of when a girlfriend told me Cosmopolitan told her to use teeth and I had to resist deadass slapping that stupid right out her damn mouth.

If you want tips on how to turn a guy on... ask that guy. You don't want to take Jow Forums advice and end up trying to do something that sets him the fuck off. For instance they always suggest small touches and I usually move away from physical contact until I feel it's comfortable to initiate.

Have big tits and wear tight sweaters.

Bounce a little bit when you're excited, nothing too crazy just a small hop.

Fuck that if you want to make him jizz his pants go full anime and rape his dick dry wife did that to me 2 years ago and I've been in her dungeon ever since

Well that's why I have the whole concept of subtle being needed. I'm going on the first real day date with him (as opposed to a meal or a movie or something) and I've never really tried to be attractive before so I'm trying to get the bits that women aren't normal privy too I guess. I understand it's different strokes for different folks but I'm just looking generally.

I fail on both, sad times.

I already do that, huh. Well thanks.

I'm not sure any of that classes as subtle

Here's my list.

-Leggings/stockings/fishnets. 3x multiplier if they are thigh high and wearing a skirt.
-Perfume
-Lacey bra that is "just barely" visible. Bonus points for matching panties.
-cleavage/push up bra in general. For guys, its like a dangerous game of "dont look". Sexual tension goes off the charts. If a guy just stares...not worth your time. Glances every now and then are expected and should be taken as a compliment. You can "play" with a guy by bending over and offering a peak down...especially if your face is pointing down (getting somthing from purse, picking something up, etc.) he's guaranteed to look and will feel "naughty" doing so.
-Seeing a faint outline of thong under yoga pants
-subtly "adjusting" your boobs/bra (lifting boobs up, moving boob in bra, etc)
-wearing a skirt that closely hugs body/material has some weight (it falls into butt).
-biting your lip
-putting a phallic object in mouth seductively/while maintaining eye contact (hotdog, banana, popsicle, pushpop, etc)
-twirling hair when talking
- fidgeting with fingers and looking down/away when talking (submissive/shy) with occassional "expectant" glances up.
-eyeliner
-eye shadow
-leaving a lipstick print on something (napkin) and having it in plain sight. Makes guy think about getting lipstick on his own lips from you... or around his peen.

>as opposed to a meal or a movie or something
That's not a date? Then what constitutes a date?

This is great, thank you! Even your own opinion gives me a lot of good idea where to start, more like this please.

Nah day date as in date that is a full day as opposed to a couple of hours. It's easy to be cute behind a table, not so much when you've had to walk next to him for five hours.

>I'm not sure any of that classes as subtle
It is if you use chloroform

Wear comfy shoes.

Also, now I'm curious, what advice could you give the guy who wants to impress you on the date?

More

-High heels. Only if you know how to walk in them. These also provide the guy with an opprotunity to touch you and exposes the guys manners. If you need help walking, guy should take your arm and support/hold you up.
-dress/blouse with bare shoulders. Once again, manners check. If you get cold, this gives guy a chance to offer his jacket to you. You get to smell him by wearing his coat, he gets to smell you when he gets his jacket at end of night. Win win.
-leave something behind. If you leave lipstick or something in his car, this gives him an excuse to call you/return it back. You can "accidently" leave something behind. This is actually how i had a followup date with my first gf in college (~2005, before cellphones and texting was a thing)....she accidentally left her lipstick in my car.

Does lipstick have a taste? I find the idea of kissing someone wearing it extremely gross.

Don't be a nasty slut and don't be fat. you can have any dude you want if you fulfill these two criteria.

Not really.

I can only really compare it to the taste of wax.

Im sure all manufacturers are different though.

Are you a guy or a girl?

Nothing "leaves its mark" more figuratively and literally than having a lipstick stain on face at end of the night after getting a kiss from a girl.

If guy goes home with even a peck on the cheek, he'll probably study it for a good long while before washing it off.

Its also a bit of a domination thing. You are basically "marking" the guy.
Of course, you only give a kiss if you like the guy.

+8000 on playing with your brassiere. Or leaning back on something and trying to touch your elbows together. It gets my guy's motor roaring like a jet engine.

Im a guy. I'd really not want to get kissed by lipstick lips. But I personally hate most make up with a passion so that's just me.

Fart on his dick and yell nigger at the top of your lungs

Hmm I guess
> lots of gentle touches
> suggestive / soft smiles
> shirt with tight fitting shoulders with sleeve rolled up (regardless of build etc)
> leaning towards her face when you speak (+++ if there's a 6 inch plus height difference)
> stretching your arms above your head and bending the elbows so you're basically flexing is super hot
> finding obvious (to her) reasons to just touch her
> casual hand on hip if we're waking together instead of holding hands
> doing anything that shows off the slightest sliver of abdomen
Off the top of my head. I will definitely be wearing comfy shoes, I'm trying to turn him on not piss him off.

Fantastic, thank you. None of that will be helpful today but it's definitely super useful information to tuck away.

You have awfully low standards.

No idea how I would subtly touch my elbows together and I'm not well endowed so whilst I'll try to remember it I'm not sure how well it would work.

Agreed, however I think we're outliers. Generally this shit gets guys going from what I've seen. But as some other anons said, best way to turn a guy on is to ask him what turns him on and then do that

This motherfucker right here knows what's what

Wear white socks with a dark outfit (dark pants, white lacey socks, dark boots)

Everytime I see a woman dressed that way I just imagine undressing her

big eyes
play with your tits and hair

I think this is too subtle for most men.

audible kek

when the game is on and you are both clearly into each other at least a bit and hopefully there is no table between you two, reach out with your arm and put your hand on the back of his head, then in soft delicate manner, very slowly, with your prolly long, colored fingernails star scratching the spot where the skull meets the neck, gently like you would with a dog or other pet, all that while you are looking him in the eyes and maybe listening to what he is saying
it can be very plasurable, tissue usually very sensitive there
If he reacts well then keep going and try to get closer, you have your arm around him after all

For me the most attractive sections are feet and hair. Big hair or any style with cut bangs, and a pair of boots.

having a interest in guy stuff, so if ya say "hey user, wanna go to the range?".

hugs in some cases

jogging up stairs (if your busty)

being in close proximity, basically if you're sitting across from them if you lean closer and look interested that'll turn em on.

I don't know how much of this is personal preference or just guys in general. Good luck user.

bend ur left foot upwards and go kyuuuuuuun~

More

-wearing a button up shirt/blouse thats a bit too small around bust area. Bonus points if it looks like button is about to pop/material stretched around buttons and shirt is slightly opening
-if you meet up at your place...asking if its cool to take a shower (at your place) before going out or after getting back (if date was outdoors). Say that you will leave door unlocked incase they need to use bathroom. This fucks with people in alot of ways. 1) they think of you naked and wet 2) they wonder if you are getting ready for sex 3) may ask to join (depending where you are in relationship). Ive done this to 2 girls. Both walked in to "use bathroom". Make sure to coincidently wash hair if/when they enter....so if they steal a peek, you have deniability as to why you didnt get upset at them peeking (you had soap in eyes/couldnt see).
Also...if they ask if they can join. Rather than "yes", say "no, but you can watch". Guaranteed that you'll basically have the guy sit/stand there and watch you get naked and bath yourself. Dont even need to have sex.
-related to the previous....walking out to room wearing a towel. Sexual tension will be off the charts.
-swimming in pool with your cloth on. Just say you want to check out the pool. When you get there, take off shoes/phone and just swim or preempt by saying you want to swim but dont have swimwear and ask if you can use dryer afterwards. Works well if you live in an apartment. Ensures you will get naked/use shower. You'll have to wear some dry cloth (his) while your own cloth is in the dryer. Also, he sees you in clingy wet clothing when you get out.
My wife and i had an impromptu swim during summer at my apartment when we first met. Scenario played out exactly as i listed...we werent having sex yet either.
-laying on the guys bed in general. Even fully clothed.

In general....theres TONS that can be done to amp up sexual tension/turn ons. Oftentimes, more exciting than sex itself.

Once you've moved onto having sex...you can have some fun with it.

-wear a skirt/dress but no panties. Have a pair of panties in the car/or take yours off when you enter. When he gets into car...let him drive for a bit and then when you hit a stoplight or stopsign, throw the panties at his lap.
It'll take him a second to recognize what it is (probably pick them up and stretch them out). He'll then look over to you and you can either flash him quickly or slowly raise your skirt/dress and show him you arent wearing anything. Bonus points for shaving/trimming down there.
Guaranteed sexual tension all night.
If you eat at a fancy resturant....all you have to do is look at him with a naughty look and he'll know what's up. Especially when waiters come by. Bonus points if you can work in double entendres when talk/order. If sitting next to him, can grab his hand and guide it up your leg as far up as you feel comfortable.

Tying it all together...lets see how many anons lose (get turned on)...

Pick up girl for date. She is wearing a bareshoulder dress. Lacey pushup bra is just barely visible. Cleavage for days. Wearing dress/skirt and has stockings on legs. She smells nice.
When I get to stoplight, something lands in my lap. I look down to see what it is, looks like a mass of cloth. Pick it up and try and figure it out, its a pair of lacey panties. I look over at girl, she slowly lifts her dress/skirt showing her legs. As it gets up to thighs, see shes wearing a garter belt with no panties. My penis is pic related. We have dinner, she grabs my hand and guides it to her thighs and slowly runs my hand up. Her inner thighs (past the stockings) are warm. She stops just before reaching her vagina. We leave the resturant and she says shes cold. I offer her my jacket. As we walk around, she encounters some areas that are hard to walk wearing high heels so i offer my arm to help.

Alternate...
I pick up girl from her house. Shes wearing a skirt, leggings, and a button up blouse. Going to the zoo, so she has on flats/running shoes. Have a great time looking at animals. Its hard not to stare at her butt, skirt falls into butt. Shes kinda shy/quiet so i have to really pay attention to her when she talks. We go eat. She bends down to get something out of purse, see down her shirt...amazing view. We get back to my place. She wants to swim after a long day outside. Asks for a pair of shorts to wear (instead of skirt). We jump in pool and have a great time. She comes out of pool wet. We go back to apartment, she uses the shower while hee cloths dry. She comes out of shower with towel asking for dry cloths. Changes in my room while i rinse off. Watch netflix for a bit, she leaves.
*note: while guy showers girl is free to snoop around to get a feel for the guy*

Attached: 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Mouthwash Line-10-1200.png (460x460, 85K)

More

-pigeon toes. Girls who stand pigeon toed are automatically 5x cuter. Doesnt have to be extreme or anything.
-have your eyebrows plucked
-manicure
-have nails done

I really need to elaborate on this. I want it to be 100% crystal clear what some of these terms mean.

-"dat booty". No reason not to have a booty in today's world. To work out your butt, simply look up "how to..." "hip thrusts", "squats", "lunges".
Do a combination of these everyday or everyother day and then...poof....you have an amazing butt. Instantly gain 1 point on the attractiveness scale. Even if you are flat as a board (bust size)...if you have an amazing ass, you will be able to pull in whatever guy you see.
-yoga pants. This is basically the canvas that you wear over your masterpiece in progress (dat ass).
-thong. If you wear granny panties under yoga pants, it will leave an big outline. Wear a thong, and it makes your butt pop out and look amazing. Effect is amplified by working out.

Attached: cn_image-size-lena-dunham1.png (639x661, 690K)

Pic related

That triangle outline under the yoga pants.
This keeps men up at night.

Attached: 05141ff8f85072118066fefca6006be348c7e1-retina-thumbnail-large.jpg (320x460, 18K)

>pigeon toes
There was a girl I knew who used to stand fully cross-legged and I thought that was cute. Also uniforms.

Nah it's just waxy and not even offensively so. Besides, more of it stays on her lips than ends up on your face anyway.

Hot.

I still fap to the memory of an ex who I was at the movies with and she went to the bathroom, when she came back she handed me her underwear and it took me a second in the dark to figure out what the warm handful of fabric was supposed to be.

Dont let this die

What more do you want? That dude's list is pretty comprehensive. Anything and everything indirectly sensual is the way to go. Flashing bits of your bra or a thong strap, fuck-me eyes, tight/short/barely there clothing, anything that accentuates your tits and/or ass and/or legs. Tasteful makeup, close physical proximity and touching, sexual innuendo.

Just imagining this makes me shiver in delight also whispering close to the ear.

>She is wearing a bareshoulder dress
Lost already. I don't know why but those kinds of dresses make me go wild.

But what if he likes your lipstick enough and decides to not give it back

Attached: 1400534683163.png (480x454, 9K)

>swimming in pool with your cloth on
I'd just think she's retarded

>long colored fingernails
I wouldn't let such a hag near me

Drop something and pick it up.
No matter which way there is something to look at. And you can flip your hair as you come up. Also chance to show off some flexibility, be creative.

But what really gets guys going is to walk over to them smile and say hi.

bump

Then you just dodged a bullet

Gif related.

Combo of "fuck me" eyes and lip biting.

Attached: 9_cmeVpLGikmwpgsjw0L2so1SYN5i-wlrBSBfipMFcs.gif (300x225, 1.78M)

this 10000000000000x

Also...if you watch the full clip...
loiter.co/i/the-thirst-is-real/

Notice how when the guy looks down, both girls also look down. The one in the middle bites her lip and gives "fuck-me" eyes. She also moves her hand to cover/reach for her vagina but stops herself.

The girl on the right also bites her lip but not nearly as obvious.

Goals

This is hilarious

I found this so amusing. It's like "things I fapped to when I was 15".

Working retail, I had this one female coworker who was always readjusting her pants.
She was kinda flirty with me anyway, so I'm not sure if she meant to, but one time she walked past me and really tugged that denim up. Gave me a marvelous idea of the shape underneath. She was also waiting on me while I was working the lift, and kinda lounged over a half-sized pallet, like she was posing for a painting, torso turned up and out, arms relaxed and not obscuring the view. I'm fairly sure from the flounce in her chest that she'd skip bras occasionally (we were EARLY morning shift, so no one was really there to notice). I'm not a titologist, though.

It honestly wasn't fair. I've had cute girls get me worked up before, but something about that one just gave me such a fucking charge.
Thinking about it, though, I think the biggest thing was just her asking me for things. She's a petite little thing, couldn't reach the top of most pallets, and one time I had to help her with a stack of motor oil that was toppling and propped against her thigh.

Is the rolling up your sleeve thing still considered hot if youre a skinny guy?

My wrists are pretty small so I kind of feel like a retard doing it

If you are an unattractive guy nothing you do will be attractive.
If you are an attractive guy everything you do is attractive.

Attached: 1550366847161.png (503x644, 23K)

>If you are an attractive guy everything you do is attractive
Things only ugly men say
Girls initiate conversations with me all the time and try to be my friends but drop me once they realize how lame I am, because looking good can only help you up to a certain point

do girls really initiate conversations with random guys in public?

maybe i am too unapproachable, i have been told i look "homeless" because i often leave the house without fixing up, like with a messy hair and loose outfit.

It's quite normal in the right contexts.

It's pretty rare let's be honest

get a hold of yourself ! Stop looking like a hobo