Be careful Germans Georgians Greeks Armenians and anyone near Turks they are going to attack soon

Turks are planning Christian massacres.

Attached: 9621A4A9-DDCE-4414-8630-0CD20F2CEA8F.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAf0QnLFS7Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sarikamish
armradio.am/en/8563
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So? What else is new? Read a history book dumbfuck. Muzzie have been murdering Christians for hundreds of years.

pls i want to lead my tribe in battle to final victory

We at war boys. We literally memed a war. This fucking timeline.

Absolutely nothing will happen. It's just larping

you scared boy?

Can someone explain to the muslims that this guy wasnt christian

The only reason you're proud of that flag is because your own region got conquered by Muslims and your ancestors were forcibly converted.

This will be a good one. The crusades are coming

Attached: 48D6F568-7B8B-491D-9524-FE91AEE295D6.jpg (626x960, 151K)

You are a mix of a dozen races and ethnic groups who raped you. Shit the fuck up mongol. You are going to go back to Central Asia soon. The cross is coming for you. You can’t mess with the true blood of euro Caucasians

Last I checked, Erdogan was threatening to attack Israel, not christians.

This was just some conservative cartoon page that posted this with a caption saying "we made history", a direct retaliation to the writings on the guns.

you hit where it hurts faggot

just protect your own ass instead of dreaming things like crusades.

Pussy

Kys 206433182

If they kill Christians this will only further support the claim that ethnicity comes before religion.

Nigger muzzie Turk. I can’t wait till we fuck you monkies out of Christian land. It’s coming and it’s coming soon. You never belonged here. You mixed mutts.

Attached: 29213918_175743239881876_7928910572203016192_n.jpg (960x728, 77K)

Turkish mobile infantry

Attached: suleyman.jpg (640x360, 86K)

Hahahah do your best boy, we have been waiting for like 1000 years already

The coup attempt should have shown you enough that we are not scared of death and can put up a nice fight. Your laughable claims about our rightfully owned lands only make you look like an idiot.

Holy kek, I never thought of it like that...

cant wait

Attached: ItchyFaceHonkHonk.png (325x325, 138K)

Don’t listen to them my ottoman friend. Most Turks I’ve met have been awesome secular dudes.

They will end up like this kek

Attached: 1552645733607.jpg (980x742, 133K)

you can't even figure out tap water that won't kill you. i'm not worried about the roach vengeance

The Balkan muslims are a fifth column left over by Sunni muslims so as they could use it as a springboard for another tilt at Vienna, it’s called the Green Corridor, a corridor that stretches from central Bosnia through Sandzak in Serbia (which is full of Turks) then through Kosovo and Westen Macedonia which is majority Albanian muslim. The only thing preventing this from becoming a reality is that Thessalonika in Greece is 100% Greek, but if the Arabs ever came West again or the Turks decided to revive the Ottoman Empire, the fifth columnist Turks in Bosnia and Sandzak and the Albanian’s in Kosovo and Western Macedonia would welcome the Saracen and Turk invaders like a liberating army.

Attached: DE90F63B-CE52-4FA1-AD90-579E70B6DF32.gif (331x371, 47K)

will be met with genocide

Lmao no one in Albania cares about Islam they are literally the least religious country in the entirety of the balkans

Germans have been allied with Turks against the west since the first world war you stupid fuckin illiterate.

Theyre all criminals or those weird headscarf chicks right ?

rip

Attached: 53708753_10157011933974882_7615337402218840064_n.jpg (750x927, 102K)

they conveniently left out the fact that his weapons were also marked with the names of people who were murdered by mudshits, including that little girl in sweden. makes u think

You have to see the bigger picture. This isn't about religion wars, more like (((some))) group of people want to destabilize the caucasus for their profit. The new zealand shooter even had armenian letters on his weapons. Makes you wonder why he would put so much effort into some graphics.

you niggas forgot to put the years 1565, 1571 and 1683, big dates in your history no?

1000 years? Your stretching shitskin. More like 700 max. You Mongolic mixed mutts are gonna be fucked back to Central Asia mark my words. Christ Europa will take back our lands. You mixed inbreds don’t belong here.

I still respect you more than liberals. At least muzzies understand blood, soil, war and conquering. Fuck I hate liberals.
If you win at least ill die knowing what you lot will do to them lol

Turk's are weak faggots.

Begone faggot, sage

Attached: 14E0928A-B2F7-4C9A-8670-48AE9ACABB31.gif (384x480, 2.6M)

Dumb Turk, it looks like you're being set-up by the Kikes.

Miss me some Gengis Khan spreading the love of a million horseback-fires arrows into Turkish villagers.

Hopefully they do. Constantinople needs to come back.

D'ass rite!
The average Kiwi barely speaks proper English, but this glow in the dark nigger was able to write in Armenian and Cyrillic.
I wonder how good is his Yiddish.

Salat alles aber keine Zwiebeln bitte. Und kräuter/scharf, danke.

actually ashkenazis are genetically speaking turks

Attached: 1-ashkenazicje.jpg (1000x622, 58K)

look at these fat fucks

Attached: 1540648990113.jpg (850x479, 68K)

>Turks they are going to attack soon
oh god yes
pls let them start something

please dont say this im going on holiday in Turkey in June fucking shitposter cunts

Attached: 1543531854436.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

The crusades want you

why the fuck would u go to turkey for a holiday u dumb cunt

>they are going to attack soon.

Good, Goooooood....

youtube.com/watch?v=LAf0QnLFS7Q

Attached: emperor-palpatine.jpg (553x401, 14K)

Death to all Christians
Death to all Muslims
Hail Satan.

Attached: 26168111_1813759618658970_5601862083959998568_n.jpg (842x960, 107K)

AThis is all just a big tug-of-war to see who can get the most victim points, isn't it?

Attached: IMG-20190203-WA0001.jpg (247x215, 8K)

This guy has a touch of genius. I expect whiteout on black as the next CS:GO skin.

nigger cum

Irrelevant. They are still being set-up by kikes.

I hope it does. Not only are the killing non whites, but they'll be advancing accelerationism.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING what one autist can do. He shoots up one mosque in the arse end of the world, and already the British government are toying with going full censorship of the internet, the Americans are again discussing gun control, and the Muslim world is planning to go on genocides.
AUTISM - THE MOST POWERFUL ABILITY!

Absolute cringe for T*rks again

my friends booked it and its all inclusive

Attached: 17j7na.jpg (540x511, 61K)

only a jew would want this

Get fucked turks LEPANTO BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

>keine Zwiebeln bitte
based and redpilled

We are going to push you back to the Altai mountains

>Putting turdkey in NATO
>Giving them money, weapons and all kinds of support over the decades
>Be surprised when you realize they are mudslime roaches
Good job you fucking cucks.

All christcucks are following a Jewish messiah.
Embrace demons like we did originally.

Im wasting my breath you're probably some mutt or not even white at all.

>and already the British government are toying with going full censorship of the internet

Article 13 asshole, what the fuck you think censoring the internet is some new concept for Europe?

>just protect your own ass instead of dreaming things like crusades.
Protecting your ass involves being the hunter not the hunted

The chaos of the fallen NWO will occur in your lifetime. An opportunity at last to physically remove the festering garbage on the doorstep of the West. Will you be prepared to shape the future of humanity?

Attached: always-kill-a-traitor-before-an-enemy-jimbo.jpg (960x954, 56K)

I am predicting Kebabs killing Krauts soon somewhere in Bavaria,maybe Munich.

You are not pushing anyone. Your country is divided more than ever and you are the minority. They won't let you go free and if you go into civil war you'll become powerless. Think about how you can strip the bad parts of the Islam ideology when you are accepting them into your country. Scientific enlightenment seems to work.

we should start a pool. i've gotta go with france

nice, at least they'll do something aside of making their atrocious kebab.

never try kebab in europe

More like mosques going up in Ulcinj

>The new zealand shooter even had armenian letters on his weapons.

damn that's news to me. can you read what it says? yes enkine chem garah gartam hyeren keereruh.

Attached: 1537326488921.jpg (960x893, 167K)

it says Battle of Sarikamish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sarikamish

Attached: l-MO33e6qhVJ.jpg (1440x1087, 302K)

It was this Aper

Attached: SmartSelect_20190315-151113_Clover.jpg (1410x641, 171K)

thank you reading it now.

and where are the digits to confirm this??

Which coup? The fake coup attempt to make Erdogan even stronger? Damn, you faggots are really so stupid that it’s unbelievable.

Attached: turk butthurt.jpg (1199x606, 84K)

>Afterward, Ottoman leader Enver Pasha publicly blamed his defeat on Armenians and the battle served as a prelude to the Armenian Genocide.
Pretty sad shit. The Turks probably still would have done it, but still

thats fucking retarded

Is that Georgian on the left clip?

>Scientific enlightenment
That shit only works if you have a people's who are willing to let go of the foundational values that shape them. Western Europeans fell for the meme and that's how we got ((international banking)) and ((modern social sciences)) which caused this mess. Muslims will literally murder people for not being hardcore enough, this shit won't work on them. While I think they have some evil fundamental values, they at least have shown the balls to keep them. They won't assimilate. They'll play pretend, at least until their numbers hit the point to where they can take over by force.

Good. Constantinople is waaaaay past overdue.

Attached: 1C5NLA2MUYAAO1Mx.jpg (400x302, 41K)

They're already killing Christians you dumbass

CAN THERE BE AN ETHNOSTATE FOR PEACEFUL PEOPLE AND WE CAN PUT ALL OF YOU TERRIBLE PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN PLACE TO KILL EAch other

Kel wills it

Armenia 99.9 percent Christian one of the most peaceful countries in Europe and worldwide. Goes to show you what culture and genetics do. But we need to be prepared. It’s coming. Something is going down. They want us gone. They want Christians Europeans gone. It’s a fact. This is all a game.

dis lol

Fucking roaches

Attached: oh no.jpg (653x477, 191K)

lets do this

That good sir is a magazine, not a clip

And what about the people who are willing to let go of the foundational values that shape them ?

What is a clip then?

It is used to insert ammunition into the firearm rather than to hold it

armradio.am/en/8563 The shooter had Armenian writing on his weapon as much as I don’t like innocent people being killed this guy was BASED as fuck. The cross is coming.

like this piece of metal American GIs used during WW2 to reload their rifles and which was popping out after all bullets were fired?

Attached: 1552689269895.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

Yep

And it made the most satisfying ding noise, like when the microwave is done cooking the tenders

kek