Weird how the testimony we've seen this week confirms the DOJ forced the FBI to squash Hillary's charges

Weird how the testimony we've seen this week confirms the DOJ forced the FBI to squash Hillary's charges.

Even weirder that there are no threads about it.

Attached: Peter-Strzok.jpg (931x524, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1924
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798
twitter.com/TheJusticeDept/status/1106671946731831297
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know, right?

It's almost as if there's some kind of hyper coordinated Discord attack by a group of paid people to spam the false flag attack endlessly so people will forget aboOH WAIT

Do your part and make a thread.

Unlike Drumph Hillary wasn't passing her emails to the Russians

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.
Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

Any gems from the documents? I haven’t read them yet

You're partially correct. Hillary maintained an illegal private server to house hundreds of classified documents that she allowed to be hacked by foreign nationals, lied about it when she received subpoena, only for copies to show up on a pedophiles laptop, who happened to be married to her primary advisor.

Whereas Trump just says things you don't like.

Easy to confuse the two.

Attached: 1549206845832.png (1000x664, 1.12M)

It isn't weird because Hillary didn't do anything illegal. The president has ultimate authority over what is or is not sensitive classified info and who is or is not authorized to have it. Obama said it was okay, therefore it was legal. Unlike the worthless faggot trump, obongo exercised his executive authority over the deep state bureaucrats.

Lisa Page visited Israel

Attached: 1529104817969.jpg (1450x1648, 429K)

>illegal private server
False. Obongo said it was fine, therefore it was not illegal.

>Trump said coordinating with the Russians is legal.
Checkmate

So if Obama knew about the illegal fisa warrants, he should be tried for treason too. Lots of fisa talks in these depositions. Obama was a deep state bureaucrat.

We’ve known this since Obama changed E.O. 12333 in January of 2017 you faggot. Nothing will be done about any of this. Are you expecting me to be shocked or something? Do you think the authorities are gonna lock up Obama and hillary? Wake the fuck up everyone here knows exactly what Obama did. Everyone here knows exactly what hillary did. The only faggots still expecting anything to come of this are you and that nigger Dan Bongino. You haven’t figured it out yet. We know what they did, but you’re still trying to beat the kikes at their own game. The only strategy left is to flip the chess board and punch schlomo in his mouth. So seriously give it up. The alphabet niggers know exactly what happened because THEY did it. They’re not going to suddenly arrest themselves and hang themselves for treason you idiot.

The FBI is still full of crooked fucks.

One of Mrs Obama's friends tried to get Smollet's case moved to the FBI because of course they'd fucking drop it like they do for all of their friends.

I roll my eyes whenever I hear this "they're good people doing good work!" bullshit, no they arne't they're political hacks not doing their jobs.

Attached: 1427750767079.jpg (1252x1252, 138K)

>Whereas Trump just says things you don't like
You're partially correct I hate 99% of the verbal diarrhea that spews out of cheeto king's mouth or typed unto twitter by his tiny hands but he is in fact going down for conspiring with Russians

Attached: 1534198913222.jpg (480x463, 25K)

>Trump said coordinating with the Russians is legal.
It is legal.

>she didn't do anything illegal
*weeks later*
>she had no intent to do anything illegal
*weeks later*
>everyone does it, the whole system allows this to happen.
*weeks later*
>wow this is old no one even cares anymore

The Hill Shill Shuffle. Same steps every time.

Thanks for the free bump.

Bump, keep making this thread, no one is stopping all the repetitive shooting threads

>no threads
probably cause donald abandoned us and so no one cares when there's a track record of nothing happening despite evidence.
when these niggers start being hung on live tv ill be there smiling and jacking off

Attached: anime public execution.jpg (959x700, 75K)

They were in London. Setting up the Steele connection.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-172919_Firefox.jpg (1067x1319, 489K)

Yeah, that was actually illegal. But it has nothing to do with Hillary emails and obongo telling them to let her off the hook, which is legal.

>Q
Anyone who posts Q is a mossad shill so why the fuck would anyone believe you? Israel is fucked and no amount of mossad false flags will save it. Benjamin is going to watch a bullet enter Yair's skull.

The whole point was to drag it out, drip, drip so people become indifferent to a soft coup on a U.S president. Trump sperging out all the time and seeming helpless didn't help

Thanks for the complete misrepresentation of my argument you nigger.

TICK TOCK DEEP STATE

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>if i say nigger, no one will think I'm a shill

That might have worked in 2015 retard.

It was clearly a coup and full blown treason by the nigger potus and his doj. But this is where the alphabet niggers stand now. The FBI (rank and file included) are enemies of the people and the nation. Theres a plethora of free information out there that proves the crimes of hillary and the obama admin, but the authorities of our government are loyal only to the deepstate and israel.

No its because you obviously spend a lot of time listening to that dumb nigger bongino

There's been threads. They're just getting drowned out due to the happening. have this bump

It was confirmed three years ago. THREE. FUCKING. YEARS AGO. When are people going to prison?

>all this proof of high crimes from the most powerful people in the government
>media agencies in on it also
>oh well, better not talk about it!

:-)

Attached: 1484461856462.png (1488x1488, 1.6M)

>Obama said it was okay, therefore it was legal
That's not how it works. weak b8 retard, also, obongo lied about knowing of the illegal server.

OK answer me this: this testimony you speak of, damning as it may be, will lead to what exactly? Arrests? Hangings?
Try NOTHING. Its literally a nothingberder. There are no “good guys” in our government (trump included) that are going to correct this. B b but muh congressional oversite committee on cspan. Literally no one gives a fuck. Especially on capitol hill. Its all a show. So please explain to me what you expect to happen here? You’re suggesting your super relevant thread is being slid. So I’ll wait while free bumping.

I'm still waiting on China killing CIA assets from 2010 to 2013 (the same time Hillary was Secretary of State and using an unsecured server) to worry about something that happened this week.

Umm okay well read the article in the picture. Epoch times reported a London trip. Not isreal, but nice try.

You can TALK till your face turns blue dude, you won't ever see justice on this. The redpill here is just how far gone the system really is. Pic truly related.

Attached: D05B2257-42A3-4D73-B1D6-B259A4911292.png (500x576, 157K)

Shill found, Q is real BARR Marker 1

Hopefully some muslims kill Bibi's children in front of him.

Attached: 1522257429112.jpg (2610x2607, 2.99M)

>j-just stop talking about it goy!
your shit attempt of demoralization shilling isn't going to work. fuck off already and stop derailing the thread

>yeah these politicians did some insanely illegal things
>yeah our government is completely subverted
>yeah they will be getting away with it
>but why talk about it?

You realize you are on a forum dedicated to discussing politics?

Ok prove me wrong nigger, are you suggesting that the globohom FBI are goig to walk in and arrest globohomo kingpins Hillary and Obama?

They need to declassify and release a new aspect of the treason every day until (((they))) run out of false flag distractions to pull and the public starts to notice it. Good thing there's plenty to work with.

>are you suggesting that the globohom FBI are goig to walk in and arrest globohomo kingpins Hillary and Obama?
I didn't suggest shit you mong. Just pointing out your shilling and attempt to derail the thread.

>you guys are shills because you didn’t watch kikes on capan rehash information that was readily available on inauguration day

My point is this is not new information. We’ve literally known this for 2 years. OP claims of sliding a dead end nothingberger in which the best case scenario is alphabet niggers deciding out of the blue to arrest and indict themselves.

Why wont Trump declass?

the level of shilling is getting insane... but we won't forget about this

why do you talk like a retarded cunt?

I don't think you want to know what the best case scenario is.

There's a difference between us knowing something here and it being on mainstream twitter feeds. The "we already knew this so stop talking about it" faggotry is boring.

>implying I know everything on trumps brain
get real retard. as for your post above, yea its been known for 2 years now. but it's finally coming out that the players involved are admtting to it.
>just stop talking about it
fuck off

Finally a real fucking thread

Attached: BE3FC07E-33DC-4EF4-B3CE-22970BCDCA4D.png (750x1334, 274K)

I made a thread this morning. It was 404d within 5 minutes.

When people say this site is a honeypot, I'm starting to believe it.

Trump is a wimp so nothing will happen

even weirder that pussy trump didn't do shit about it.

>That's not how it works.
Yes it is. Here is the US code regarding classified info:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1924
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798

US president can do whatever he wants with classified info and authorize anyone he wants to view it or have it.

Maybe just a jannie?

too bad we don't have a president whos not a cuck something might actually get done

twitter.com/TheJusticeDept/status/1106671946731831297
THERE ISNT ANY THREADS ON THIS EITHER
the fucking ides of march

It's already happening. There are surely many traitors still in the FBI, DoJ, and other departments, but if the traitors still had complete control, we never would have heard of Strzok, let alone be seeing his testimony come to light.

But the News is saying...Oh I see

Presidential treason, nothing to see here...

he's right. we have the evidence. where's the arrests. it was literally sedition. acts of treason occurred over the 8 year crime spree called Obama presidency. trump is a globalist cuck and he ain't gonna do shit cept tweet so retards like you think he's actually your guy

the "they" is trump and he is too much of a pussy to release the fisa warrant

cuz Rosenstein threatened him and he pussed out.

you need to get up to speed. trump is a cuck piece of shit. he only tweets like he's tough so retards like you think he's tryin

GET IN HERE YOU GOOFY FUCKS
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There's nothing showing obongo declassified the docs before sending them. And hillary storing those emails on her private server was illegal.

As more comes to light, the "Trump won't do anything" liars will shift to "it wasn't illegal anyway" liars, as we're seeing already here. Eventually they'll turn into "he's being a dictator" liars.

Ok I was harsh out of frustration. Apologies. I too invested a lot of time and energy into the FISAgate stuff and i do not want people to stop talking about it. But 2 years have gone by and nothing, how long before we move on? Bringing it up just pisses me off especially since the realization that the same people responsible for bringing justice are the ones who committed the crimes.

Just more nothing happening.

>Ron Rockwell Hansen, 58, a resident of Syracuse, Utah, and a former Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) officer, pleaded guilty today in the District of Utah in connection with his attempted transmission of national defense information to the People’s Republic of China. Sentencing is set for Sept. 24, 2019.
>Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers, U.S. Attorney John Huber for the District of Utah and Special Agent in Charge Paul Haertel of the FBI’s Salt Lake City Field Office announced the charges.

Attached: dia-officer-spy.jpg (1410x1146, 381K)

And the Chinese spy in Fienstiens personnel. China bought out America awhile ago and planned to collect with Hillary pulling the trigger with gun confinscations. That's why vegas and the florida shooting happened. It was planned for Hillary to use for gun control but Trump got elected. They still let it happen though even though Hillary lost just to keep promoting their gun control. We've been sold out.

bumperoni

>4
how the fuck is this nothing?

>Even weirder that there are no threads about it.
Tranny discord stopped flooding Yang and are now flooding NZ shooter

That was sarcasm for the faggot above saying nothing will ever happen.

/thread

Think it was sarcasm bro

how the fuck is there only one thread about this i have no clue

4?

I haven't even seen one thread about that yet, just saw it in the current /ptg/ thread. Might be pretty new, but it's more important to have 1000 shill threads telling us how bad we should feel about a shooter.

Yep

It's almost as if theres a coordinated false flag op to cover up their crimes

Hanson arrest happened in june 18 and was plastered in the catalogue as a happening. Thats now a 9 month old story of a dude selling intel to the Chinese . If you can tie it to FISAgate might believe its actually a happening.

> what do you think these terror shootings do to the news cycle whenever the docs attempt to discuss the pedo fbi gate scandal to end heavens gate

>False. Obongo said it was fine, therefore it was not illegal.
>Hillary didn't do anything illegal. The president has ultimate authority over what is or is not sensitive classified

Is this really what shills have been reduced to? SAD!
They've run out of (passable) talking points.

Attached: 1548659485449.jpg (624x531, 67K)

>Huber doing something finally
Interesting

FBI user is relevant in this thread.
>youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

No dude he's absolutely right. The ultimate classification auhority lies with the President and he could have made Clinton's email shit legal by declassifying multiple TS/SCI conversations she had on her server. I don't believe he did that but he technically could have.

If he didn't declassify it its illegal.

He was right about everything except his guess that Bill Clinton would die within a year. But given how Clinton looks like a walking corpse, he gets a pass on that one.

Attached: fbianon-big.png (4024x7877, 1.46M)

Bump

It is interesting, he plead guilty. Wonder if he’s singing.

I cant get over the 2 party media built narratives though
The left has Russiagate
The right has FISAgate
It’s almost as if American political discourse is dependent solely on 2 narratives that are given to them by kikes on TV.

Notice how FBI user kept stressing CF was the key. And that's what they made a deal to keep investigators out of. They used her email server as a limited hangout.

What a fucking waste of digits.

So if Trump makes them all classified, then she goes to jail??????
Retard

bump bump bump

Except one of these is actually true (seditious conspiracy to overthrow elected govt of the United States by Obama through the doj and FBI) and one is a cover story. Not everything is a narrative, FISAgate is real and there is immense evidence for it

There's no right on TV pushing "FISAgate" anything like Mah Russia. Don't push the stupid "both sides am bad" narrative.

I can't believe someone actually thought that sounded intelligent. Rosenstein and McCabe have both admitted to trying to flip Trump's own cabinet on him by grossly abusing the 25th amendment. They did this on company time in their official capacity as govt workers. That is literal textbook treason.

>Eventually they'll turn into "he's being a dictator" liars
This. When their idols are put to death. It's coming. AG Barr is going to deliver and there's nothing Clinton, Obama, or his DoJ can do about it. Obama will claim he's a Kenyan citizen just to TRY to escape what's coming.

Are you saying Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Dan Bongino (2 of which are the highest rated “news” programs on cable) are not pushing FISAGATE on rightwing boomers and neocons? My question is at what point does this become a Qanon type “supress white anger” style op. Its seems to me the entirety of the right perpetually expects a FISAgate happening that will mever happen.

Digita are on your side, i hope to see it but pic related

Attached: 2D116FD4-1412-47C5-BE24-C335648ABAB8.jpg (677x1024, 58K)