(You)

that's all he did it for right?

Attached: nzyou.png (704x665, 540K)

He did it to save lives and he succeeded. He will he released and idolized as a hero before his end.

yes thats all it was for
now go to bed sweetie the adults are talking

Attached: 1429665458947.jpg (709x1024, 290K)

Attached: 1308010647001.png (640x800, 33K)

I didn't fully realize the effect this site has had over me until I read his manifesto, and found myself agreeing with most of what he said. It's a weird day for me, everyone I've talked too is demonizing him when I just see someone who became way too blackpilled that I sympathize with.

Is there any way to go back to the old days frens?

Attached: 1550099143679.png (646x595, 280K)

This ride doesn't end

He was just released without charges.

Looks like he got away with it.

Attached: 636543892756070939-handgun.jpg (3200x1680, 255K)

You're better off coming here than reading the news. Dude was crazy and what the fuck was he doing in Pakistan and shit. Looking glow in the dark already

Stop visiting a website full of retarded cunts. Seriously, I learned the lesson years ago and only visit after major happenings to see the cope. After 2 weeks off Jow Forums you will realise how utterly monged belief norms are here

His manifesto explicitly says he enjoys other cultures. I've had fun in several muslim nations but don't want a single one here. Beyond that the pakistan post is clearly sarcastic.

>Is there any way to go back to the old days frens?

Your leaders enslaved you to pay for imported niggers to replace you.
Just go back to work, user. You don't mind.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-01-04-at-8.14.53-AM.jpg (976x712, 91K)

Move in better circles. You'll find most intelligent people have beliefs that fit Jow Forumss pretty closely minus the pervasive bluepill on the role of jews in it all.

Whetuere can I read the manifestó??

Bravo Nolan Glow Guy Show

hmm

Attached: hmm.jpg (1970x663, 475K)

All I want to say now is HAHAHAHA FUCK REKT SHITSKIN SCUM
Notice all the anons wringing their hands about this?
All the fucking shitskins on here who come here because of the anti-kike shit on here. But kill a couple of their ROACH breed and they start tearing up wahhh wahhhhhh
Eat shit you raghead dune coon shitskins
I spit on you
Taste the white mans boot again Mudslime scum

No, he did it for You and Your children, so they can grow up in a majority white nation like the founders intended. Unless you are a shitskin, in which case get the fuck out.

>Manifesto

Attached: 1552635575432.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

I mean, he's gotta be the king of (you)'s now, right?

Attached: PresentShaker_DanielRenard.gif (504x535, 1019K)

The ride never ends.

thanks rabbi

Attached: oyvey.jpg (600x600, 39K)

learn to separate memes from reality

got a link for mobile fags? image is blurry on the phone

Maybe at grimsby chess club or a polytechnic new right reading group m8

But the memes are becoming reality.

Thx bruh

Memes are and have always been reality

I think this is his alt facebook page

www.fb.com/jay.whyte.1481/likes

No, not at all.

>and found myself agreeing with most of what he said
His stated intent and goals are obvious, but he would have been better off going after the ring leaders. But as always those are hard targets that mean either suicide by cop or you getting suicided by the fucking alphabet agencies.

No, he is a Leftist, he said it himself in the video. He used guns to poor oil on the fire on gun ownership

>do it...for...HER

Attached: ebba.jpg (634x510, 38K)

Spotted the liberal.

He's definitely one of the more selfe-aware mass shooters around. He even said he deliberately used a gun for the sake of pushing the gun control narrative. If he weren't doing it for accelerationist purposes, then yeah, I would consider him to be a crazy loon like the rest of them.

Today we've crossed the line. It's not just shitposting anymore.

This but unironically.

We might have overmemed.

>cucking out this hard

Attached: anteater.png (471x532, 242K)

Attached: jewyoueater.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

No more blue pills fren,
embrace the future of struggle

Attached: eco.jpg (443x376, 74K)

The holy war is afoot. Pray to king Terry for guidance.

Attached: glowinthedarkcianiggers.png (370x547, 355K)

Sure, I never said having retarded values would preclude strategic thinking

My family is using all the swear words in their vocabulary against him and I too find myself agreeing with him. Hell, I was asking for a race war long before him. He had the balls to do it. I'll do it too once I'm 80 years-old.

Attached: 1551585767874.jpg (802x1200, 132K)

Newfag, open image in new tab, remove 'm' from the end of the file name. Refresh page. It's compressed for fast loading on mobile.

>what manifesto?

Attached: kiwi.jpg (750x1140, 40K)

Attached: For_the_newfag.png (1080x248, 32K)

Cancer is a good excuse too.

If you want to know why he did you should just read his document that says, you know, why he did it.

ask him to stream it in 1440 HD next time

Yeah, he was just the old "did it for the lulz" guy. Godspeed.

thanks senpai

You're probably too you to understand lulz. And most of his manifesto is nothing but shit he doesn't believe in, just a huge well built shitpost.

Attached: xz.jpg (341x1024, 80K)

VHS is fucking based.

if this is true then im going to celebrate for real

Did you agree with the part of him killing innocent people? Because disagreeing with that is the most humane thing you can do.

Attached: 1548379527731.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

This only proves what Jordan Peterson constantly says, that humans are not peaceful by nature.
do you expect to find people that agree with his statements publicly ? it's the unpopular opinion.
Most people that are not muslims secretly think he's right. Any semi smart individual would realise this.

invaders are not innocent

>people

There is a way to deal with Islamic terrorism that doesn't have to involve killing innocent people. You don't have to deal in absolutes.

what the vid at??

Death addict forums

This one goes out to (you)

>Ebaums world
I lost

>Invaders are not innocent

That's rich, you massacred indians to get America.

I watch too much people die on video and this was the most entertaining one by far.
I feel bad for the poor muzzies but that feeling is not more than the feeling of such a great real cinematic experience.
POV, great soundtrack, great commentary, nice driving scene. In 16min we had everything!
And it's real! And was live! This the world we live in! It's amazing.
There are certainly worse ways to die than immortalized in this magnificent kino.

I know it sounds edgy.
Theses people dying are not my people. They don't belong in a town called Christ Church.

In the Roman empire people were sent to the colosseum to die for the entertainment of others. I bet you this surpasses any colosseum event.

I almost feel sorry for the women in the gutter yelling "Help me." BUT SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE PROPER ACCENT. I can tell by her cries she is not from there.

The guy in the white suit didn't got shot, and he was the previous mosque director or whatever, why, he was properly dressed.

In Rome be Roman. That's the saying, people need to learn to adapt to the other country's culture.

>you massacred indians to get America
in all fairness, we both (settlers and natives) started killing each other's women and children at pretty much the same level around the same time (mid-late 17th century, like 1650s-1690s).

We ended up being just wayyy better at it than them

NZ attack was a mossad false flag
Nice try, rabbi

I think the entire mess was faked

PORTUGAL CARALHO

what would opa say

Yes. We were invaders, we won, indians lost. Should we bow our heads down now and not fight? Get fucked shitty country whose flag i don't even care to look up.

WE did not.
WE killed them after THEY betrayed us in the war of 1812.
YOU are a treasonous faggot in your country; I'm willing to bet.

>muh invaders
What a paranoid bitch lol. This is the only post I'll ever make on Jow Forums but I want you all to know that you are truly faggots of the lowest rung

I'm guessing he'll be attacked and killed in court.
>But this City is safe, peaceful.
Yeah, this doesn't seem to be really the case.

Kek I have friends that knew him because we grew up in the same area
Unless he got somehow dragged into the psyop or mkultrad, he was just a normal guy who got fed up with all this bullshit

>(((you)))

He did it for this.

Attached: alpha_omega.gif (327x291, 3K)